OneRoyal.com Review

Formerly was RFXT.com.lb

Royal Financials SAL

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

OneRoyal is a forex broker. One Royal offers the MT4, MT4 Web and Mobile forex trading top platform. OneRoyal.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

OneRoyal.com

Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
ZuluTrade: Yes
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Check, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Neteller, Ngan Luong, OMT, PerfectMoney, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Check, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Ngan Luong, OMT, PerfectMoney, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of OneRoyal.com on our forum

OneRoyal.com profile provided by Royal - oneroyal.com, Jun 2, 2020

Royal is an award-winning, multi-licensed, financial broker that offers online trading in FX, crypto, oil, metals, shares, and indices CFDs.
Royal offers traders online access to the global markets under optimal trading conditions. Powerful tech, tight spreads and expert customer support. Traders get everything they need to trade FX, crypto, oil, metals, shares, and indices CFDs.
Royal was established in 2006 to empower traders with the tools and technology they need to trade and invest in the global markets. Since then, we have grown into one of the world’s most trusted brokers.
From technology and analytical tools, tailored consultation, and close client support our team of 120+ dedicated and passionate people deliver optimal trading conditions to thousands of traders around the world every day.

Nov 15, 2020,

Very good broker

I have been with Royal since 2018...broker seems very professional and best of all i have my own account manager so will contact him for any issues....i see a lot of people complain about the high spreads during the daily time frame change over...i guess its a pity the forex brokers allow this to happen but the problem is that all brokers have the high spread during the first hour of the daily change over...Spreads seem completive with other brokers as well as the instruments available and never had any withdrawal problems as well.

Jun 4, 2020,

Review of Royal Brokerage

I have been trading with Royal since 2017. I'm also Muslim, and have a swap free account. Swap free is for 5 days only, after that I'm charged swap which is standard really. All deposits have been covered by Royal, as they advertise on their website, but there is a 2% withdraw charge on credit card. Bank wires are covered by them. Since 2017 the spreads I'm getting are super tight, and execution is great. I have been a trader since 2010. I would 100% recommend ROYAL. Also never had any problems, with customer support or live chat. Any request is fixed instantly, over live chat, or when contacting my account manager at any time of the day.

Reply by David_Royal submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Good afternoon Farooq,
Thank you for your positive feedback.
lahore, Pakistan,
May 15, 2020,

Issue resolved

After speaking directly with a representative at Royal, I realize I may have been too harsh in my post.
Royal has resolved my issues and shown me their true qualities. I can say ,after this experience, I am still actively trading with them now. I would rather delete this post altogether, but not sure how.

Apr 17, 2020 - 1 Star I have 5 years of experience in trading. I worked with a number of brokers.
A manager from Royal financing trading contacted me to work with them, and they promised me with no swap charges and give bonus. unfortunately on every deposit they didnt add bonus.
first time when I hedged my positions they started swap charges that lead to decrease my equity. I started to talk with them, but they refused to help by saying company change the rule.
then at once they withdraw their credit bonus due to which they close all my positions. took my $18000 account at once. after that they were explaining me that my equity was gone, that's why they pull my credit. they lied as hedged positions were stands on $1800 equity. they lie to me just to close my whole positions to grab all money. they are fraud and doing scam. they start spread when they want to destroys someones account because on the same time there was no spread on other ecn brokers.
Very poor services. no dignity and account audit system, very bad online customer support experience. no call base customer support available. I have the screenshots as the proof of their scam.
I am sharing this to alert traders all over the world to stop using this platform. they are not even FCA regulated. traders like us can not do anything against them. They are looting our hard earned money.

1. They promise you swap free accounts, but after some days they start swap charges. More then other brokers do.
2. They promise you bonus credit, but they withdraw immediately when they saw your account depends on bonus equity.
3. They start increasing spread when they saw you equity is in difficult zone, to stop out your trades.
4. Very poor customer support, do not listen to anyone or anything. They start ignoring you if you are right.
5. No phone call base customer support available.
6. Account managers are just dummies, they do not listen them or may be they are receiving their percentages in accounts fund.
7. They do not email you for the margin alert.
8. They changes their website name like first rtfx.com and now oneroyal.com. Real brokers don’t do that.

India, India,
May 2, 2020,

Terrible Unethical scam

It represents as ASIC brokerage house Has committed frauds by creating clients losses by widening spreads in gold with 700 pips and crude oil with 200 pips , they charge swap after 4 days for swap free accounts, deposits fee 9 % , slippage upto 5000-7000 pips . Some sick ambassador markets

Reply by David_Royal submitted May 11, 2020:
Hello sir,

For us to take a look at your complaint. We will need you account number. Please send at your earliest convenience.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: This reviewer gave an account number. You should be able to see it above the review while you are logged in to your company representative account.
Cairo, Egypt,
Aug 29, 2019,

Scam Broker

this broker is scammer, beware...
the broker hang my orders and didnt let me close them to limit my lose untill they close them on their own on a bigger loss, i have proof

Aug 19, 2019 - 1 Star scam broker...i had open orders on the platform which i tried to close at a small lose but they didnt allow me to close the orders until the account was stopped out... this broker is scam and they will try to do every thing to eat your money

Hungary,
Jan 10, 2019,

The best broker!

I begin to trade on Forex abaut 12 years ago. I had trading account at a few broker, but Royal is the best. Fast execution, perfect costumer service, very high quality client portal. No other broker paid my withdrawal as fast as Royal!

Syndey, Australia,
Dec 20, 2018,

Just give them a go and see for your self.

I have been use Royal for over 12 months now and very happy with them.
Always a phone call away, Day or Night.
Great spreads.
No slippy with trades over 50 Lots.
Trades always get filled.
Skype Support 24X5.

Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 20, 2018,

fast execution

Royal is a trusted broker, regulated from Australia (ASIC), Can trade by high leverage 1:400 with fast execution.

YellowHawk,
beirut, Lebanon,
Dec 12, 2018,

Very good broker

Excellent services. very good spreads, and fair commissions. And the support is outstanding. #1 in Beirut

Reply by David_Royal submitted Dec 18, 2018:
Thank you for your review. We thrive to provide the best customer service in the industry. As well as excellent spreads and commissions. Happy Holidays

David
msz91314,
china, China,
Sep 30, 2018,

RFXT embezzlement of personal property the entire process of record, please investors around the world judge business integrity. I, a citizen of the People's Republic of China and a domain name holder, shall be liable for the following statement of record.(the Chinese version shall prevail for law )