ForexAvalanche.com Review

Updated: Dec 12, 2018
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.
ForexAvalanche.com

Join live discussion of ForexAvalanche.com on our forum

Mike,
Miami, USA,
Jun 30, 2012,

I ordered the Forex Avalanche. They have not sent me the product nor does the product link work.
AsianTrader,
SG,
Feb 23, 2010,

Paid $97 for the product. Claimed good for 2 currency pairs - EUR/USD and GBP/USD, but only received on currency pair signal. Unreliable signals and stoppedout with losses. Ask for a fund (good for 60 days) through Clickbank.com and no question asked. Purchases through Clickbank.com has a 60 days refund, no question asked policy, which is great. Still trying to get refund from another product I purchased through Plimus...which is getting me nowhere.
doug west,
belgium,
Jan 18, 2010,

Provider responded to my email about the wrong product and has provided the software for Avalanche. I have loaded one week ago and waiting for the first trade.
doug west,
Belgium,
Jan 8, 2010,

Just bought Avalanche to test and took the upgrade which essentially gives you a product called Typhoon. This route costs you twice as much as buying Typhoon direct so don't use the upgrade option.

If you want Typhoon go direct to http://www.forextyphoon.com/ and save yourself some money.

As upgrading means you don't actually get Avalanche at all I therefore can't comment on its performance, but will leave a separate post under Typhoon.