Vantage FX Review

Vantage International Group Limited

Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd

Updated: Sep 27, 2021 · VantageFX.com  · Is this your company?

Vantage Fx is a MetaTrader broker founded in 2009 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), FCA (UK), and CIMA (Cayman Islands).  Similar to other multi-national brokers, offerings differ significantly by the entity. For example, Cayman Island Vantage Fx brand offers about 50 trading instruments more than the Australian entity; social copy-trading is not available with Australian entity either. Traders are advised to check up-to date details before opening an account.

Vantage Fx MetaTrader suite includes Smart Trader add-ons by FX Blue LLP, economic news are streamed from Reuters. Additionally, Pro Trader Tools powered by Trading Central require $1,000+ deposit. Larger account of $10,000+ are eligible for Active Trader Rebates, and $20,000+ accounts can enjoy Pro ECN account offer.

Copy-trading platforms include ZuluTrade, DupliTrade, MyFXBook AutoTrade, and MetaTrader ones.

Please read Vantage FX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Vantage FX
An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

2010-09-19: Vantage FX became a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd AFSL 322081

Formerly a WL for GoMarkets

ATTENTION:  VantageFx.com is a forex broker.  There is an unrelated company offering signals services at Vantage-Fx.com.  You can read and submit reviews for the signals service company here.

VantageFX.com is part of Vantage International Group Limited. Known members of this group include KlimexCM.com, VTMarkets.com, MonetaMarkets.com, VantageFX.co.uk, TradeLightFX.com.

Established: 2009
Address: Level 29/31 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
Contact: support@vantagefx.com, 61289992046
Regulators: ASIC #ACN157 768 566, AFSL 428901, CIMA #1383491, FCA #590299
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forum

Ontario, Canada,
Sep 18, 2021,

Unethical conduct

This company permitted Canadian residents to register, deposit, and trade. Later, they had to pay a big penalty.

"International online trading platforms pay more than $4 million following settlement with the OSC"

This shows that the company acted unethically and violated the law in Canada. As a result, Canadian residents who deposited funds with this "broker" should receive a full refund. They should contact the police, submit a report, and speak to a securities lawyer licensed to practice in Canada.

Accra, Ghana,
Sep 11, 2021,

Rating

Vantage fx is a really great broker volatility is good, no hidden fees, you get everything you earn on every pip the market moves. Great customer service with quick response to complaints. Some of their pairs can use a slash on the spreads. The spread on some of the products are too much, but in all they're great.

Vaga,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 23, 2021,

Very good trading platform chat service is amazing and very quick
This is good for all commodities and trading items

athens, Greece,
Aug 18, 2021,

low spreads and fast support

vantage forex offer very good spreads and very fast support.
deposit and withdraw with no problems

Munich, Germany,
Aug 13, 2021,

Fraud

For the previous answer of the customer representative to my case.
When perfect hedge is in place, margin needed is zero and there is no word in your PDS about negative equity.
And this time (in June) I didn't obtain any warning from you.
Will be nice if you present your valid license for Europe.

Jul 21, 2021 - 1 Star On the 4.Juni destroyed (closed by their department) VantageFx without prior notice my fully hedged positions on my account.
Firstly and than repeatedly support denied any interference VantageFx in my trades in my account and make accusations that I am responsible for such closing of the trades or hacker interference and I should change password and so on.
After many complaints and persistence from my side finally after one month so called investigation admit that VantageFx was the one closing my trades.

Under the condition:
- Vantage FX may close all or part of any Hedged Position at any time without notice at the Close‐Out Value where we reasonably believe that the Hedged Position is being abused by a Client including where we reasonably believe that such Hedged Positions are not in the ordinary course of trading.

I am not aware such abusing it was just fully hedged trades.
And now the instrument is trading 800 pips higher when I could properly unhedge today I would be back to my original value!!!
I contacted before more than 2 week their dispute resolution scheme and although they promise answer during 10 days, until today still no answer from them.

Simply fradulent, unethical behaviour.

Reply by Vantage FX submitted Aug 2, 2021 Hi there, I am sorry to hear your grievance.

Having looked into your incident I can see that your account was carrying a negative balance for quite some time and that you were advised to rectify this, or our risk team would be forced to close out your hedged positions. When you asked for more time, we granted this, but again you took no action to bring your account out of a negative balance.

With no response on your part and as your hedged positions were not in the ordinary course of trading due to your account carrying a negative balance, our risk department subsequently closed out your hedged positions to avoid further drawdown on your account.

It's the client’s responsibility to ensure their account’s margin is at a sufficient level at all times should there be any open positions in the account, and under no circumstances in the normal course of trading should a trading account carry a negative balance. If you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Aug 10, 2021,

happy customer for more than 5 years

i have been using vantagefx for more than 5 years. I have also using many other platforms and know that there are no perfect platform in the market. I have to say over the past 5 years, my trading, deposit and withdrawal experience has been very good with Vantagefx. Whenever i encounter any issues, the support has been quick to resolve for me. i mainly use the ECN account and like that now i can deposit using USDT TRC20 network which is fast and cheap.

Uman, Ukraine,
Aug 4, 2021,

The broker is very good, everything is excellent in trading, no slippage, terminal failures, and so on. Nice spreads on both standard and ECN accounts. I got to know the brokers through the bonus they gave me as a new client. I was able to successfully withdraw the profit from it via bank transfer and without any problems. I want to note the broker's support, it works at the highest level, there were problems with the return of the deposit to the card, but the problems were on the side of my bank. The broker's support provided all the necessary supporting documents and the problem was resolved. A broker for both professionals and beginners, but most of all, this company is suitable for professionals.
Our wishes for the company: to make accounts with a lower stop-out percentage, since it is difficult to trade with small deposits.

Mumbai, India,
Jul 22, 2021,

Vantage FX is really a good broker to whom I can trust. On initial stage I was not much good in Forex Trading, but hats off, As one of my account manager from Vantage FX helps me a lot.
Let me clear there is no good if you put your hard earned money on the Forex trading companies which promise fake profits. But Vantage FX is a great platform for all including beginners too. I can say, I have chosen a good broker for my Future prospects.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Jul 17, 2021,

Broker with give the tiny spread, I not find with other broker. I hope crypto n CFD/indices use small margin :) ..

Hyderabad,
Telangana, India,
Jul 15, 2021,

Swap Free account

To be honest I was with a different broker for over 1.5 year and there used to be huge Swap and charges that affected me as a beginner and placing long positions but I got suggested to VantageFx India recently by one of my friend where I switched to give a try which has a easy deposit nd withdrawal process but There was a cherry added to the top where My account manager who was so cool that she helped me convert my account Into Swap free which helped me alot during drawdowns and excessive fee and way better profits. xx