Vantage Markets Review

Vantage International Group Limited

Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd

Formerly VantageFX.com

Updated: May 25, 2022 · VantageMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

Vantage Markets is a MetaTrader broker founded in 2009 and regulated by ASIC (Australia), FCA (UK), and CIMA (Cayman Islands).  Similar to other multi-national brokers, offerings differ significantly by the entity. For example, Cayman Island Vantage Markets brand offers about 50 trading instruments more than the Australian entity; social copy-trading is not available with Australian entity either. Traders are advised to check up-to date details before opening an account.

Vantage Markets MetaTrader suite includes Smart Trader add-ons by FX Blue LLP, economic news are streamed from Reuters. Additionally, Pro Trader Tools powered by Trading Central require $1,000+ deposit. Larger account of $10,000+ are eligible for Active Trader Rebates, and $20,000+ accounts can enjoy Pro ECN account offer.

Copy-trading platforms include ZuluTrade, DupliTrade, MyFXBook AutoTrade, and MetaTrader ones.

Please read Vantage Markets Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Vantage Markets
2022-05-24: VantageMarkets.co.uk and VTMarkets.com reviews merged into this page.

2022-01-17: VantageFX.com has rebranded to VantageMarkets.com.
An IB of VantageFx.com had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx.com appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

VantageFX.com is part of Vantage International Group Limited. Known members of this group include KlimexCM.com, VTMarkets.com, VTMarkets.com.au MonetaMarkets.com, VantageFX.co.uk, and TradeLightFX.com.

Minimum Deposit: $200
Established: 2009
Address: Level 29/31 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
Customer Service: support@vantagefx.com, 61289992046
Regulations: ASIC #AFSL:428901 , CIMA #SIBL:1383491, FCA #FRN: 590299, VFSC #700271
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, ProTrader (by TradingView), Vantage App
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill, Transfer to Existing Broker, UnionPay

Join live discussion of VantageMarkets.com on our forum

Johannesburg, South Africa,
May 12, 2022,

RACIAL DISCRIMINATION FROM VANTAGE MARKETS and FRAUD of 68000 euro.

I have been a victim of Racial Discrimination and mental abuse from Vantage Markets. This situation has been affected me with a very serious depression.
Please read my letter and i promise you that you will be shocked how a big broker like VantageMarkets acts totally illegally against its clients and against the watchdogs( ASIC,CYSEC and FCA) that protect us as a traders.
Vantage markets totally disrespect, fraud and acts with racial discrimination to the clients that only Vantagemarkets choose WISELY the correct time. Below you will find why and you will be shocked.
Before i write my serious complaint i would like to tell you that after my Lawyers advise, i will immediately file a lawsuit against the CEO of Vantagemarkets Mr. Roderick Wurfbain,the executive Chairman Luc Albinski , the customer representative Despina Tymvios and also the company vantagemarkets.com for stealing from my mt5 account 68807 euro, for racial discrimination and for emotional humiliation.
Last , regarding the Lawyer office we have decided to public the complaint worldwide so 300 organizations from every part of the world ( Universities,Social Media, Importan financial websites and all forex Regulators ) get informed of this big Fraud to my account and Racial Discrimination.
Vantagemarkets illegally stole from my MT5 account 68807 euro by taking advantage that i have been born black and i am located in South Africa, which means ASIC Regulator and CYSEC regulato or FCA Regulator does not protect me as a trader. So they take advantage of it.
Every word that is written in this letter has all proofs, emails that i exchange with vantagemarkets and my Mt5 account trading history.

I started .trading on 17th of January 2022 in Vantage Markets. I own an MT5 account with the number 1143034.
My fundamental analysis always focus on gold, currencies, indices and US shares. I love to read news and make predictions.
For the above i already traded in my trading account account above 500 lots last 5 months.
On the 19th of April i have decided to trade two different US SHARES- NETFLIX and HOOD- After what i read from analysts i mage prediction that NETFLIX will fall and HOOD will rise. Prediction is allowed for all traders in the world, That is why we trade in forex market or stockmarket. We predict and trade.
I started trading the above early afternoon of the 19th of April.
I Bought Netflix for 6.6 usd per share.
I Sell Hood for 4 usd per share.
At that point the balance in my account was over 10k USD. Even though i could trade more, i didn't, because i wanted my stop loss to be over 1000 pips in Netflix. I wanted to feel protected and have efficient balance in my account.
On the 20th of the month NETFLIX crushed down more than 25%.
I followed as usual analyst predictions as i mention above like all the world. I dont think that anyone including me, knew or could predict that NETFLIX share will crushed down so much.
That means vantagemarkets who acts as a market maker needed to pay a lot of money to the winners.
So i won a lot of money, actually i gain 75k USD( 68670 EURO).
I was very happy that i follow the predictions and i was very thankfull that won so much money, it means i will take care of all my family without any problems anymore.
Suddenly everything collapsed because vantagemarkets choose my account to scam and i realised i have been chosen because i am from Africa and i am black.
They are regulated in Australia and Cyprus so they couldn't do this to Australia accounts or European ones because they scared the fine that they will be forced to pay by scamming local accounts. So they decided to go overseas. They choose an African account to scam and specifically me.
To excuse their illegal action , they sent me an automated email, accusing me that i did abnormal trading and all my money will be deducted, as they did.
I had a panic attack as a first reaction, confusion, sadness. I realised that only a lawyer who specialize in this matters can help me.
With the lawyers guidance i sent my first email asking what is abnormal trading?
Is it the trade of 2 different shares?
Is it a abnormal that i set stop loss and take profit?
Is it a abnormal that my trades was placed 3-4 hours before the markets closed?
Is it abnormal to make predictions where a share or a currency will go?
I could trade a lot more money but i was controlling my risk, is it a abnormal that i didnt want to take more risk?
is it abnormal that i trade US shares like all the world?
Is it abnormal that my orders got accepted from their own dealing room?
If i was losing instead of winning will they refund me because of abnormal trading as they said?
Is it abnormal that an African Trader won a trade?
I never got a reply in any email. The just removed all the money and ignored every email that i sent.
They dont care, or respect me as their client. For them i am a joke. That why they stole the money.
Why?
Because i born in Africa ( I am proud of my country)
Because i am Black. ( I am proud for my skin colour)
Because our parents born poor and raise cows and chicken to feed us.
Because Vantagemarkets can take advantage that i am in a 3rd country and they think i dont have a right to talk.
Because my lifestyle is so lower than them, that am not allowed to ask why they scam me. Because as it looks I am not allowed to earn money from them.
Because vantagemarkets think that am entitle to be left in the corner, that is why they ignored me, that is why they scammed me, because i born poor and am not allowed to fight for my rights.
The situation of Racial Discrimination and and Fraud is unacceptable from regulated company.
Asic and Cysec should closed in Prison the thieves and racist involve.
But it seems they protected them or they dont care.
This will change today I promise to all black and African people.
Its time that Racist and Scammer company like vantagemarkets, to pay for the emotional abuse and psychological Trauma that did to me.
I have nothing to lose anymore. Vantage already destroy me physically and mentally.
There is a way that will shock the entire world from Australia to UK and from USA to Africa. I will do something that will provoke a wave of reactions against Vantagemarkets, Cysec, and Asic regulators. Financial Tv and News Tv channels will be totally involve.
I promise that for all the people that have the emotional abuse and psychological Trauma because of Racial Discrimination like mine.
I seriously promised.
If Vantage pays me back my money i will announce it in here.
If they dont, then i have NOTHING else to lose, i will do what i promised above.

Athens, Greece,
May 10, 2022,

3 Vantagemarkets Customers Representatives stole from my MT5 14.000 euro.

Everything that I write in here will be shown with all necessary proofs from my trading account history and email records.
I already started la lawsuit against Mihaela Alexandrescu,Andy Chen,Sarah Forrest and the company vantagemarkets.com for stealing from my mt5 account, and for causing me serious health issues.
Please read carefully what vantagemarkets ( with the 3 masterminds above) did to me and i promise you that you will be shocked and disappointed on how a "Trusted" Regulated Broker ,licensed from the 2 best regulators in the world, ( Asic and Cysec) rip off not only my money but for sure a a lot of others. Their actions violate every term of any contract and every term of human behavior. They just steal ,ignore and laugh. Just like that.
Please read the below:
1. I Started trading 4th of March - Eur usd, Eur Jpy, Twitter share, France 40 index, Oracle share.
2. 12th of March , Sarah Forest -customer support representative-send me an email that due to my risky trading company have decided to put my account in read mode and i am forced to withdraw all the money.
3. I requested my withdrawal as they forced me to do 22nd of March the amount of 15k euro
4. Next day 23rd Of March they send me again email that my withdrawal request is rejected because of the risk ration and asking me to placed the withdrawal again with less amount so i withdrawal again 7500 euro - ( Please now read carefully the below)
5. Withdrawal pending...
6. 24 th of March Without any explanation, they deducted 13889 euro from my account balance as cash adjustment.
7. Withdrawal then rejected because of not enough funds!! I was panicked shocked and scared.
I send emails asking what is happening but I receive no reply from customer representatives ,or support, or any account manager. Just an automated email that my request will be solved soon.
Today we have 22nd and I have realized that vantagemarkets scammed me in a totally unethical and abusive way. They tricked me, ignored me without giving me a single explanation of their action, and deleted my profits after asking me to withdraw.How more illegal vantagemarkets can be?
They don't respect that behind every email that they received ,there is a person that worries after being scammed. They really don't care. They don't reply to emails because they have no excuse for their actions. if you make a profit they just delete it. Why does Cysec and Asic not take actions against them?
We are in 2022 and despite that we have quarantine regulators , there are Brokers like Vantage markets that steal clients money without any fear. Europeans Traders are also safe due to ESMA regulation , so why Vantagemarkets acts with such an unethical way?
If am allowed to, Forex Peace Army i would like to show all proofs available

Members having a serious problem with a company can open a thread in the Scam Alerts folder and share all the evidence.
Reykjavik, Iceland,
May 5, 2022,

VantageMarkets doesn't let me withdraw my money (18.500 USD)

I cannot withdraw my money (18.5k USD).
My withdrawal requests have been rejected with no reason given. I sent several e-mails to the support and I keep being redirected to another department, or I get no answer. I'm willing to remove this negative review if I get my money back.
My account number is 1187857.

Athens, Greece,
Apr 29, 2022,

They loot accounts

Unfortunately this broker turns to a scambroker recently. The cases with looted accounts have been increasing and this happens with an arbitrary fashion.

The company just claims that a profitable trade is very risky and removes the profit.
It seems that they do this systematically even for peoplw who had a trade opened for a long time like many minutes or a couple of hours.

At the same time they welcome every trade that was lost in a matter of seconds or a few minutes due to high risk.
So Vantage is looking for losers and never pays the profitable traders.
Attica, Greece,
Apr 27, 2022,

Looted my account

I have opened a SCAM alert for Vantage explaining exactly how the company has looted my account after a profitable TESLA trade that was opened for ONE WHOLE HOUR (so it definitely wasn't an unethical trade of a few seconds before the market close or scalping trade of opening and closing positions every 1 minutes or something).

The company claimed that my trade was "too risky" and they removed the about $1250 profit that I made saying that I am in a black list (!!!)
So when the trader is losing money the high leverage is fine.
But if the trader makes some money, Vantage claims that the trade was too risky and loots the account.

Win/Win for Vantage , Lose/Lose for the Trader.

I said that if they don't want me as a client it is completely ok but LOOTING my account is definitely NOT OK, warning them that I will provide proofs in forums and protect other people from same situation.

Please check the Scam Alert section for more details, Thank you ForexPeaceArmy for giving us this power to separate the untrustworthy brokers.

Lissone, Italy,
Apr 12, 2022,

I woke up with open operations, obviously at a loss

My account was emptied of almost 4k because positions have been opened without me doing anything ... At random there were short trades on gold trades yesterday while the price skyrocketed ...
Now my balance is -990 euros ...
I lost almost 4k overnight.
Too bad I can't share screenshots here, to show the different operations all in Gold at 1947 at 9; 15

Svuotato conto da quasi 4k perchéson State aperte posizioni senza che io facessi nulla... Guarda a caso erano operazioni dell'oro in sell, mentre ieri è schizzato alle stelle...
Ora il mio conto è di -990 euro...
Perso quasi 4k da un giorno all'altro.
Peccato non possa condividere screen, per mostrare diverse operazioni tutte nel Gold a 1947 alle ore 9;15

Reply by VTMarkets submitted Apr 15, 2022:
We are very sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us. We would like to inform you that we have arranged an account manager who will be in touch with you shortly. If you have received any updates, please leave a follow-up review, thank you.

If you need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team by emailing info@vtmarkets.com or live chat customer support is available 24/5 every week.

kind regards,
VT market
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Apr 12, 2022,

Issue with vantagemarkets resolved

After my posting in Forexpeace Army vantagemarkets decide to called me and allowed me to explain everything regarding my trading and the way i felt regarding the way they treat me.
Thank God they paid me and now i feel just fine.
So case is resolved , and again Thank God everything is ok.

Mar 28, 2022 - 1 Star Please read carefully my poor english because this letter is the last one before i suicide. I have inform friends and Lawyer that i ll do it, everybody including my psychologist try to stop me, I don't care anymore because vantagemarkets stole all my money . I need to act to protect others.i I cant stand this behavior anymore from scammers and racist.
When i started trading to my MT5 account 1177185 and password
WflRbYz2 everything was fine, all the orders where accepted with daily statement where sent from the company. After i gain profits of 21.000 euro i received a warning email that i trade on Gaps. I explained very clear that when war is happening in the world is absolutely normal Markets to go down. That is why i traded everything down I go short not long,because of war news that i was reading. How stupid i could be to trade the opposite? I didnt trade any gap at all. After that Vantagemarkets deleted from my account 14088 euro as PNL adjustment.
No email No information, no telephone calls , no replying to my emails,nothing, just deleted all my profits. Is this allowed from a company that is regulated from ASIC and CYSEC? How am i protected? How do i find my right?
Below you will see the last email that i sent to my account manager 2 weeks ago but i never received a reply.
Dear Olubunmi,

Before you read my email i would like to tell you that I have sent an email to MY lawyer the terms and conditions of Vantage fx regarding Gap Trading.
I will write you now only the last sentence of VANTAGE FX TERMS AND CONDITION REGARDING GAP TRADING :all rights reserved 2022" to refresh your memory
" Next time you’ve got a chart up, take note of any obvious gaps, they just might offer you a decent trading opportunity"
Mr Olobumni and Support team,In case you are trying in the next 48 hours to change the terms and conditions which proves that you PROMOTE GAP TRADING, for decent trading opportunities
i must tell you that i have recorded the terms. Below you will find the link from your company , vantagemarkets

Now please be kind enough to read my reply TO YOUR EMAIL:

When I traded I was hoping that the market will go down , according to the news ( with Russia and Ukraine) not that it will open with a gap down, i am not a magician. I wish I could predict the market.
I have some questions for you.
1. Why did you accept my trades?
2. If I was losing, would we have this conversation? Would you give me my money back? Would you INVESTIGATE this matter? Be careful with the last question and answer very honestly.
3. In the specifications of France 40 you allow trading from 9:00 to 23:00 is that correct? Isn't this the time frame that traders are allowed to trade? I just returned from the job and i start trading WITHIN THE TIME FRAME,and you have accepted all the orders so what is your issue?
4. After your email i try to find what is gap trading and I found that vantage fx promote GAP TRADING. with examples also !!! Why are you saying that you dont allow gap trading since you PROMOTE IT? Please find again the link above
Below you will find Vantage fx promotion regarding gap trading.
5. Is it legal from your side to play with my psychology and make me not to sleep or work for the last week?
6. Do you know that with all the lies that you are saying( because for sure you are losing a lot of commission) you caused me a lot of stress? that i never had before?
7. I am asking you again. Would you investigate this matter if i was losing my money? What would happen if I were to lose my money? Will you refund me because my trade was not allowed it as you say?
------------------------------------------------------
Today is 28th of March 2022. I am in my room and am writing this letter. If i don't have my money ( 14088 euro) that vantagemarkets stole from me , back in my account by 1st of April i confirm that i will end my life by admit suicide. There is no reason to leave like this. My life is hard and i can not be treated like animal because am black or because am African. Its honor to be black and African, Vantage markets should respect it and stop stealing money from people. All my dreams are collapse because of Vantagemarkets.Thats enough i need to act to save million of others from scammers like vantagemarkets or vantagefx.
I only hope review sites will allow picture of my death otherwise please visit financialmarkets journal in Africaso you can believe everything i wrote above. I am serious about it. God bless you All.

The FPA is happy that you received your funds.  The FPA is very unhappy that VantageMarkets required you to removed your initial review and Scam Alerts thread before paying the agreed amount.

Per FPA policy, the forums thread is back on display and the text of your initial review has been merged into this review.
Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Mar 7, 2022,

Scam Broker, this broker hold my money.

Everything look great when opening and deposting fund to my account. After some trade, i want to test the withdraw time, method. But they hold my money for almost 5 days ( 2 March 2022 until now ). The guy that supported me said the withdraw will be process in 1 day, or 3-5 days if longer. I still didn't receive any money till now.
Do not trade with this terrible Broker, they just want you guy to loose all of your money.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 11, 2022,

Rubbish broker

From the outside, it looks like the competitor from Australia...

but when you try the demo account. You will realize some big problems.

In a day!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets disconnected at least 6 times

and the execution lags for 2 seconds.

I just simply do not recommend it. It is so bad....that you just can't believe it.

The worst server I have ever experienced.

AZHAR HAYAT,
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 25, 2021,

SUCH SCAMMER

I CANT BELIEVE ON SUCH COMPANY, I FEEL SO UNLUCK WHEN I FOUND THIS COMPANY, I MADE A DEPOSIT OF 1200 USD, FIRST OF 1000 THEN 200, THEIR MANAGER CALLED ME TOLD ME TO DEPOSIT THROUGH ANY METHOD I USED SKRILL BUT LATER SKRILL WAS BLOCKED AND THEY WERE HAPPY IN START AS I LOST 1000 THEN DEPOSITED 200 AGAIN, BUT THEY NEVER HAD AN ISSUE, AFTER THAT I MADE A PROFIT OF 1800 USD SO THEY REJECTED MY WITHDRAWAL AND SAID TO GET THE WITHDRAWAL ON SKRILL WHICH I CANT AS I MY ACCOUNT ON SKRILL NO MORE EXIST, SO I REQUESTED TO NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ON MY NAME BUT THEY REJECTED AND THEY ARE STEALING MY MONEY, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, I WILL WRITE TO REGULATOR, IF THEY HAD THIS ISSUE WHY THEY ACCEPTED MY DEPOSIT AND WHEN WITHDRAWAL WAS CONCERNED THEY HAD ISSUE, WTF IS THAT

Reply by VTMarkets submitted Oct 27, 2021:
We are very sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us. We would like to inform you that we has arrange account manager will be in touch with you shortly. If you have received any updated, please leave a follow-up review, thank you.

kind regards,