Vantage FX Review

Vantage International Group Limited

Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · VantageFX.com  · Is this your company?

VantageFX is a forex broker. Vantage FX offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. VantageFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, gold, silver, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Vantage FX
An IB of VantageFx had some affiliate commissions denied.  He posted about this at the FPA.  He then reported that VantageFx demanded he remove his complaint in exchange for payment.  The FPA invited VantageFx to the discussion thread.  Their representative made one post which did not address the issue of attempting to blackmail their IB into removing his material from the FPA.  CLICK HERE to follow the discussion.

May 2017: Despite being warned over a year ago, VantageFx appears to still be allowing Reza Mokhtarian to serve as an IB to the company.  The FPA is very disappointed that VantageFx seems to be unconcerned about working with an accused criminal who has also been the subject of multiple regulator warnings.

June-July 2013: Multiple suspicious and fake positive reviews submitted.

Related websites include VantageFX.co.uk.

2010-09-19: Vantage FX became a Corporate Authorised Representative of Enfinium Pty Ltd AFSL 322081

Formerly a WL for GoMarkets

ATTENTION:  VantageFx.com is a forex broker.  There is an unrelated company offering signals services at Vantage-Fx.com.  You can read and submit reviews for the signals service company here.

VantageFX.com is part of Vantage International Group Limited. Known members of this group include KlimexCM.com, VTMarkets.com, MonetaMarkets.com.

Established: 2009
Address: Level 29/31 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
Contact: support@vantagefx.com, 61289992046
Regulators: ASIC #ACN157 768 566, AFSL 428901, CIMA #1383491, FCA #590299
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, FasaPay, MobilePay, Neteller, Poli, Skrill, Transfer from Existing Broker, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of VantageFX.com on our forum

Vern Dafazzio,
New Jersey, USA,
Jul 21, 2011,

HUGE LIARS, dont fund here. They claim 500:1 all over there website under leverage bands yet they will cut your leverage without notice and stop you from making any trades. They do not follow their own rules listed on their website. Rude customer service and they steal funds away from your account. I did nothing wrong yet they cut my leverage and froze my trading. I was nowhere near their leverage limits posted on their website yet I was manually de-leveraged and account was frozen from making any new trades. I was forced to withdrawl funds and find a better broker. They should be in prison.

Louis,
Toronto, Australia,
Mar 21, 2012,

I have been with Vantage fx for about 6 months
I tried to withdraw money from my account and so far have been told too bad
I started a demo account twice so far I have been refused a password I have called them to get the issue settled and have been told sorry we can"t do anything about it call someone who cares
If any brooker refuses direct deposit or withdrawal from you account you should look elseware don't trust them
On the djia my trades have to be 45 pips from market this doesn't happen with my other accounts
I've been waiting 24hrs for a return call after being told would you minding waiting does this mean I have too wait days weeks or months
They have changed the required distance from market to 30 pips from 500 pips yet they advertise 1 pip spreads when you place a trade you get a message advising you that your order needs to be 30 pips away at least its better than 500 pips
Don't deal with them

Al,
Toronto, Canada,
Apr 2, 2013,

Vantage along with Go Markets has cancelled over 2k in profits in my accounts. 3 accounts total, 2 at vantage and 1 at GoMarkets.

Rubber stamp reason for cancelling my trades, going back about 4-5 months.

This is something I never expected from a regulated broker. I see lots of other people are complaining from just the same thing, so I think they have just decided to make some money by cancelling trades on some traders. I don't know how they select whose trades to cancel.

I would love to see these guys(Go and Vantage) get shut down by ASIC. Let's all help to make this happen!!!

Total SCAM. Honestly I agree with the other posters here saying not to work with AU based brokers. I have had only bad experience with brokers based in Australia. Going forward it will be CySEC or FSA regulated brokers for me.

Andris,
, Latvia,
Mar 26, 2013,

6 months everything was ok and right now they decided to remove all profit.

William,
Mar 2, 2015,

This broker has gone from good to bad to worst. Careful with the 10% bonus they offer to give u. It's scam tactic to suck your money in with them. Is the bogus money they give u hoping you get to trade big and lose all your own capital which immediately they will withdraw that 10% bogus bonus and close out all your position. Unless u put more money in. BE WARNED and stay away from this broker!

2013-12-16 5Star Very good broker, with promising 10% credit bonus, platform is ok, no drama. Been trading with them for 4 months, so far so good.

Avoid brokers like igmarkets and ibfx, they both manipulate price, hunt stoploss. Igmarkets has a lot of fees charged.. avoid at all cost.

Reply by Vantage FX submitted Jan 24, 2016:
William, https://www.vantagefx.com/get-trading/forex-rebates/ Our Forex rebates are the most transparent in the industry. You have no time limits, you are not forced to trade volume and are paid rebates in cash as you trade. Not in a single lump sum at the end. If your account is approaching a margin call due to improper risk management, then the 10% rebate on top of your account cannot be used to meet margin requirements on your trade.
, United Kingdom,
Mar 26, 2013,

I had the same email from Vantage suspending my account pending investigation. Today they have stolen over 6,000 GBP out of my account which have been all of the profits I have made over the last 7 months.

I have lodged a formal complaint with the Financial Ombudsman in London today.

marco,
Apr 2, 2013,

If you can handle it READ THIS!!!

Are they at it again?? You make the connection from the articles below.

There are many more links about this award winning scam!!

Andreas,
Tönisvorst, Germany,

SCAM!
This broker doesn´t pay profits! Be careful with it.
They told me i use an arbitrage system, but it is not right. I held position often more than 10 minutes.

James,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 2, 2020,

Appalling Customer Service

I was thinking of opening an account with Vantage. On around 20 different occasions recently, I tried to contact them via their website chat function.

On each occasion, immediately after I got through to their representative, the chat was abruptly ended from their end, advising they were to busy to respond, requesting that I email them or leave my message in the provided space in their chat window.

On several occasions, I left my query but they failed to reply.

From my experience, it's impossible to contact these jokers via chat. Nor do they reply to messages that one leaves.

Take your business elsewhere until they sort their incompetence out.

Reply by Vantage FX submitted Jan 3, 2020:
Hi there James,

We’re sorry to hear about your experience communicating with us via live chat. Unfortunately, during the period you were trying to contact us through live chat (11:35pm – 12:40am), we were receiving a high volume of new customer inquiries.

I’ve had a look at the live chat transcripts, and to answer your question “Do we offer CFD over the NASDAQ?”, yes, we offer the NASDAQ Index CFD and a number of US Share CFDs, some of which are listed on the NASDAQ. For a full list of our US Share CFDs can please visit https://www.vantagefx.com/trading/products/us-share-cfds/, and for a list of our Indices CFDs please visit https://www.vantagefx.com/trading/products/indices/. We are also in the process of launching a number of UK and EU listed Share CFDs in the coming months, too.

Again, we apologise that you were unable to get directly through to our support staff in a timely manner, however if you send an email to support@vantagefx.com and we will connect you directly to a staff member who will assist with any further questions or enquiries you may have.

I hope we hear from you soon, and reconsider joining Vantage FX. Thank you for your constructive feedback, James.

Kind Regards,

Vantage FX
BK,
, Russian Federation,
Mar 26, 2013,

They just suspended my account for 90 day and cancel all profit trades for several month. Scam broker.