AtlaseForex.com (ACFX) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 23, 2019
ACFX
March 2017: CySEC has withdrawn the license held by Atlas Capital Financial Services. CLICK HERE to verify.

April 7, 2016:  Cysec has suspended the license of ACFX.  One of the reasons listed was issues safeguarding clients' funds.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2019-01-10: The company changed their URL from AtlaseForex.com to ACFX.com then closed ACFX.com and changed back to AtlaseForex.com.

Fake reviews left from ACFX employees on 2016-01-27, 2015-11-05, 2014-05-27, and 2011-11-16.  The FPA is very disappointed that these unethical incidents continue to happen.  If this is how honest a broker is with reviews, how honest will the broker be wih trader's money.

There is an FPA Traders Court Guilty verdict against ACFX.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company until this issue can be resolved.

Formerly known as ACFX.com

About AtlaseForex.com (ACFX)

AtlaseForex is a forex broker. Atlase Forex offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. AtlaseForex.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, futures stocks, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

AtlaseForex.com (ACFX)

Join live discussion of AtlaseForex.com (ACFX) on our forum

Dimitris,
Greece, Greece,
Mar 16, 2016,

I am writing this because Atlas Capital (ACFX.com) behaved in an illegal way with my trades. I started trading with them the past month. Although i do not prefer to trade in Cyprus, the status of Atlas Capital ( a part of a big organization with a bank behind) convinced me to give them a try. Also, they had a very good swap charge with the product Spot Oil i wanted to trade. So everything started around beginning of February, and during the month i opened a total of 5,3 lots of this product. This is the same period that oil gained a lot. Until recently, all of my withdraw were processed and fulfilled without any problem. But everything changed on March 9th. The previous night, ACFX.com changed the swap charge from -8.5 dollars to -104 dollars, on a triple-swap day. I found this when i woke up on March 9th and closed all my positions. because i could not trade with them any more. Of course, i though that was immoral to do, but any way i know they have the right to do so (although a raise of 1250% is very alarming). The same morning i tried to withdraw my earning (38k euros) from my 5.3 lots to find out that my account had been unverified, so i could not make any withdraws. I contacted my account manager and she said to sent again the proper identification papers. I did so through all means (email, upload etc). The account manager could not provide any answers regarding when my account would be verified again. I never got an official reply through email (and i sent many) or phone, just on the chat and Skype. So on Friday night (March 11th) i got an email from the dealing room (not the accounting or the compliance department) that my account was found having a strange behavior etc (you can read it below, as with my answer) and that they charged all my open positions for all the days they were open, with the new swap (-104 dollars). That is something around 11500 euros! That happened of Friday night. On Thurday (March 15th) i managed to withdraw the rest of my profits (they verified my account again after the charge). Now, i want to get back the money they got from me.
AM,
Greece, Greece,
Mar 11, 2016,

So i have been trading with them for a month. Everything was ok until two days ago. Although i had verified my account from day one, suddenly i found out that i could not withdraw my funds. And that's because i was "unverified" again for a reason i do not know. I contacted the support through chat, because i didn't get any reply on email. They said to sent again verification papers and that the problem would be resolved the same day. I did that with all the ways (email, upload etc). But nothing happened. The day passed and we are on the second one but still nothing has changed. And today i cannot contact the support. No replies, nothing. My funds are locked in my account. I am really disappointed with ACFX. I will review again my score and come back with a comment if something changes.
TK,
Germany, Germany,
Mar 6, 2016,

Despite of the fact ACFX has stated below my last comment that a dramatic increase of spreads do not occor and there are no differences between demo and real accounts, I have just made screen shots of EURCHF showing a spread of 30 (!) pips in the real fixed spread account whereas there is a 2.6 pip spread on the equivalent demo account (unfortunately the screen shots cannot be uploaded here in the forum to deliver some evidence).

Currently it is middle of the night and I would actually accept some minor spread increase, however adding that kind of mark-up has nothing to do with the behaviour of a serious company (also seeing that at same time my ECN brokers are showing a spread of 2.7 pips, which shows that there should be also a decent spread offering possible for ACFX).

If you are looking for the worst spreads ever seen at a broker, the fixed spread account of ACFX is the decision to go for!

The comments posted by ACFX below saying that there is no issue with there fixed spreads show even more that it is difficult to trust that company as they could at least admit that the fixed spreads are not fixed at all and above all that at some instances of the day by far worse than any other broker on the net (at least I did not come accross worse spreads)..

2016-02-04 1Star
Review: I was looking for a good fixed spread broker. ACFX demo account has shown to be very reliable with 100% fixed spreads however the real account is in fact complete the oposite. The spreads are far away from being fixed and are widening particularly after entering into a position. Often a "fixed" spread of less than 3 pips get as wide as 18 pips which is not fun as stops are being hit unnecessarily and losses are generated (or wins for the broker).
From my perception this broker is not recommendable.

Added by ACFX Representative on 2016-02-16
Content: Dear,

Unfortunately we don’t agree with your claims and comments regarding our fixed spread accounts. Firstly we need to point out the fact that our demo accounts are having exactly the same spreads as live accounts. Please find our fixed spread account conditions on this link http://www.acfx.com/en/start-trading/forex-majors . Any client interested in our fixed spread account can open demo and live fixed spread account and compare them to be sure that trading conditions are the same. Please note that 99% of the time spreads are as mentioned in our website. Spreads are a bit changed, and for sure not to 18 pips on majors, during important news announcements or during low liquidity trading session and the change lasts only few seconds depending on the case and this is clearly mentioned on our website.

In case you need any further clarification regarding our account types and trading conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us through live Chat or email support@acfx.com .

Please note also that if you are interested in very low spreads with no commissions, you can try our ECN Pro accounts. Again, we can guarantee that demo and live account trading conditions, are the same.

Kind Regards,
ACFX Representative
john adam,
cebu, Philippines,
Feb 4, 2016,

acfx taken millions by slutdown there server and said it was a tech. promble.... this happen on feb 4, 2016... the market went up for 113 pips. on the euro/usd.... its a bad when you cant control you trade.....
Reply by ACFX2016 submitted Feb 16, 2016:
Dear Mr. John, First of all I would like apologize for any inconvenience this issue might have caused you. At the time you mentioned, we were experiencing some technical difficulties with our MT4 network for a short period . However you could always control your trades either though our web trader or by calling dealing . Since we value all our clients and as fully regulated company, even after the event was sorted we asked them to contact us in case they had any issues and we corrected all the trades which were effected for all account types. I understand that you might feel frustrated but however saying that this was done on purpose is completely not fair and untrue to say the least. Please send us an email at dealing@acfx.com mentioning deal numbers and account numbers and will come back to you with a possible solution. Kind Regards, ACFX Representative
Ciara Viery,
Toronto, Canada (Really Serbia),
Jan 27, 2016,

I am active trader in ACFX. So far I am very satisfied with their services. They have lower spreads, fast executions, very good and professional support team. From my experience I can tell that ACFX is the one of the best brokers.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review came from inside the Serbian offices of ACFX. The same person also lied and claimed to be a client in the FPA's forums. This is the 4th fake review linked to ACFX offices. The FPA is very disappointed about the continued pattern of dishonesty by ACFX employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers. The FPA does not appreciate forums spammers.
Fakhri,
, Azerbaijan,
Dec 18, 2015,

Terrible broker.
I was waiting for my money on a week.
They said that my account is in the investigation.
I don't advise anyone to work with ACFX.
Reply by ACFX2016 submitted Feb 16, 2016:
Dear Mr. Fakhri, Please note ACFX is retail Forex broker trying to offer the best trading environment and terms that exist in the market. However, we will not tolerate any kind of abusive trading strategies with intention of creating riskless profit by abusing swap free accounts. Most probably your account had been identified for abusing the exceptional trading terms that our company is offering to retail clients. This kind of trading activity is not welcomed to our company thus we have proceeded with investigation and acted as per our Terms and Conditions that you have fully accepted during the registration of your account. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards ACFX Representative
LV,
, Germany,
Nov 18, 2015,

As long as you make no profits, everything is going fine. However, as soon as you start to make money, they will delay your trades SO long until they are loosers.

Proof:

Look at the execution times and slippage my EA reports as well you can see it in the Journal. But you also see, the ping is only 95ms. I am also trading a second account there for a friend with the same EA, he hasn´t made much profts yet and interestingly the execution is quick and good on his account, proving that they are manipulating my one because I´ve made to much profit already.

I´ve also sent this to their regulators (CySec) and will pursue the case in court if needed. They are clearly a SCAM, so stay away from them.
Reply by ACFX2016 submitted Feb 16, 2016:
Dear Mr. Lorenz, You already have been informed by our Dealing Department twice that the expert advisor you were using was trading with wrong (old) prices. This may be occurred due to a misuse of an expert advisor which is trying to manipulate the execution process of our Contracts for Difference and the trading environment. We have also sent you the server log files to prove the above in ad. Due to the above reason and in line with Company?s Terms and Conditions (clause 10), your account has been disabled from trading. We would like to point out that we didn?t deduct any of your profit and we allowed you to withdraw the whole available balance (deposit 80.92 EUR + profit 44.26 EUR) although we had all legal ground to do so. We have also send you the server log files with the wrong price requests and also suggested you to speak with the provider of your Expert advisor for further details as to how his system operates and make sure of its functionality, how to configure it properly and its legality. Kind Regards, ACFX Representative
Patrick Zerkawski,
Poland, Poland (Really ACFX in Cyprus),
Nov 5, 2015,

Good service fast withdrawals. I use robots on stp never have any problems with service

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Poland. It came from the same location that an ACFX employee in Cyprus used to contact the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Unhappy Trader,
, Nigeria,
Jul 23, 2015,

I didnt understand the bonus terms and conditions properly when i started trading with them but now it is clearer to me and case resolved with ACFX. thanks

2015-06-24 1 Star Also to mention that the review below says there is no requote on their mt4. This is total lie. All you have to do is sign up with them and request a bonus and you will see mad requotes and mt4 going dead as i described below among other things they will do against you which would be too long to write here. To trade with ACFX means to lose your funds because if you win you are in trouble after a short while.

2015-06-13 1 Star STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM BROKER!!!!! A typical market maker broker PRETENDING to be an STP broker. I have traded with them as a client and referred clients to them as an IB and both myself and all my clients had different terrible experiences with them. If they offer you bonus then make sure you lose your funds on their platform because if you are profitable they will cut down your profit withdrawal after a short time of trading with them.

Whether you take bonus or not, their mt4 server always goes dead as soon as market gets volatile meaning preventing your EA from working properly and preventing you from closing your trades either at a loss or at profit.

I cannot begin to count all our experiences with them BUT if you have doubts about what i said then give them a try and see for yourself. Till date, my issues with them have NOT been resolved.
Nguyen Nam Minh,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Jul 20, 2015,

Be aware of ACFX as markets maker in a bad attitude. If trader(=me) win the trades, then they will take back such won trades of trader and breach the customer agreement roughly.