AtlaseForex.com (ACFX) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 23, 2019
ACFX
March 2017: CySEC has withdrawn the license held by Atlas Capital Financial Services. CLICK HERE to verify.

April 7, 2016:  Cysec has suspended the license of ACFX.  One of the reasons listed was issues safeguarding clients' funds.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2019-01-10: The company changed their URL from AtlaseForex.com to ACFX.com then closed ACFX.com and changed back to AtlaseForex.com.

Fake reviews left from ACFX employees on 2016-01-27, 2015-11-05, 2014-05-27, and 2011-11-16.  The FPA is very disappointed that these unethical incidents continue to happen.  If this is how honest a broker is with reviews, how honest will the broker be wih trader's money.

There is an FPA Traders Court Guilty verdict against ACFX.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with this company until this issue can be resolved.

Formerly known as ACFX.com

About AtlaseForex.com (ACFX)

AtlaseForex is a forex broker. Atlase Forex offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. AtlaseForex.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, futures stocks, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

AtlaseForex.com (ACFX)

Join live discussion of AtlaseForex.com (ACFX) on our forum

Jack,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
May 19, 2014,

I have an account with ACFX. When i made a withdrawal the were processing more then 1 week but no response at all. When I chat an enquire their answer will be

"We are working on your request, once accounting department process you will be informed by e mail".

"i can not give you exact time, As withdrawal request processed by accounting department"

This is their answer. Horrible broker. Please avoid.
Andrew Saks,
, Israel,
Jun 9, 2016,

Anyone who has not received withdrawals, please contact me.
andrew@financefeeds.com
I am researching this matter in detail and would appreciate your accounts. I promise to uphold complete anonymity at all times.
Edwin,
Germany,
Aug 6, 2010,

I started with Atlas a couple of weeks ago and I am pleased with the operation in any way. I did get my bonus of 100,-- EURO . I did not withdraw money yet. But sofar I grade 5 stars.
Ciara Viery,
Toronto, Canada (Really Serbia),
Jan 27, 2016,

I am active trader in ACFX. So far I am very satisfied with their services. They have lower spreads, fast executions, very good and professional support team. From my experience I can tell that ACFX is the one of the best brokers.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review came from inside the Serbian offices of ACFX. The same person also lied and claimed to be a client in the FPA's forums. This is the 4th fake review linked to ACFX offices. The FPA is very disappointed about the continued pattern of dishonesty by ACFX employees.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers. The FPA does not appreciate forums spammers.
Jian Li,
, China (really Cyprus),
May 27, 2014,

they are good , they have a/c in CNY , bonus are nice :)
Good Support , fast execution , fast/safe depo/withdrawal

Review Moderation Team Note: 4 Star Rating removed.

This review did not come from China. It came from the same location in Cyprus that was used to make posts for ACFX's IB department in the forums.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review had been set to Zero stars.

Shahram Pishkari,
Oct 23, 2014,

Issue escalated to Traders Court Shahram.pishkari vs acfx.com | GUILTY
Hi
ACFX usually offers bonus for his new customers but when you want withdraw they refer to "Customer Agreement PART B Clause 10" and DELETE all profit I have made !! without any special reason for that. they asked my WEBMONEY's private personal information but I denied giving them such information. my account history is attached and as you can find there is no illegal problem in trades that I have made. ACFX always mentions that they are regular broker but as my followings I still haven't received any proper answer for this issue from regulatory (cysec).
I don't know what should I do actually ...
they are not trustable and are good till you are in loss. as soon as you make a small withdraw they will vanish.

Email content from acfx :

Dear Client,
Your trading activity has been identified to be in breach of our Bonus Term and Conditions and of the CFDs Customer Agreement which you accepted when opening your account.
As per CFDs Customer Agreement PART B Clause 10 we are reversing all transactions on your account and proceeding with immediate termination of the agreement.
Your funds will be returned by the same method you deposited.
Kind Regards
Compliance Department
sukhwinder ,
India (Really Cyprus),
Nov 16, 2011,

i am trading with them from last two month support is perfect with hindi languege as well . i am very happy with them and i got my bonus as well . behind of them is a atlas bank its all good about them

Review Moderation Team Note: This review did not come from India. It came from the offices of ACFX.com in Cyprus.

Per FPA policy, the 5 star rating on this review has been changed to Zero stars.

Patrick Zerkawski,
Poland, Poland (Really ACFX in Cyprus),
Nov 5, 2015,

Good service fast withdrawals. I use robots on stp never have any problems with service

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from Poland. It came from the same location that an ACFX employee in Cyprus used to contact the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

Fakhri,
, Azerbaijan,
Dec 18, 2015,

Terrible broker.
I was waiting for my money on a week.
They said that my account is in the investigation.
I don't advise anyone to work with ACFX.
Reply by ACFX2016 submitted Feb 16, 2016:
Dear Mr. Fakhri, Please note ACFX is retail Forex broker trying to offer the best trading environment and terms that exist in the market. However, we will not tolerate any kind of abusive trading strategies with intention of creating riskless profit by abusing swap free accounts. Most probably your account had been identified for abusing the exceptional trading terms that our company is offering to retail clients. This kind of trading activity is not welcomed to our company thus we have proceeded with investigation and acted as per our Terms and Conditions that you have fully accepted during the registration of your account. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards ACFX Representative
AM,
Greece, Greece,
Mar 11, 2016,

So i have been trading with them for a month. Everything was ok until two days ago. Although i had verified my account from day one, suddenly i found out that i could not withdraw my funds. And that's because i was "unverified" again for a reason i do not know. I contacted the support through chat, because i didn't get any reply on email. They said to sent again verification papers and that the problem would be resolved the same day. I did that with all the ways (email, upload etc). But nothing happened. The day passed and we are on the second one but still nothing has changed. And today i cannot contact the support. No replies, nothing. My funds are locked in my account. I am really disappointed with ACFX. I will review again my score and come back with a comment if something changes.