Real-Forex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

Real Forex is an online forex broker. Real-Forex offers the MT4, MetaTrader Mobile, ZuluTrade, and ForexRobot forex online trading top platforms. Real-Forex.com offers over 10 of the most traded currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

Real-Forex.com

Join live discussion of Real-Forex.com on our forum

Pete,
May 16, 2011,

Real-Forex is owned under the auspices of Finocorp Ltd. After some checking, it appears that Finocorp Ltd. is a company registered in Belize according to the 'Manta' bsuiness site. Also, Real-Forex, under contact information, uses a UK phone number but with no address. I get real anxious when I check for contact information and there are no names and no addresses. They also claim that their accounts are audited by a well-known but un-named auditor and that they offer segregated accounts (no bank name mentioned). "Our dedicated account for client's funds is completely separated from our company account and is under the supervision of a well known CPA auditor." And, apparently they are not a regulated Forex Brokerage, at least they make no real mention of being so and by whom. They do say, "Secure funding - segregated accounts & regulatory environement". My Mom and Dad used to run a 'regulated environment' at home just to make sure that I was doing my homework on time.

I, for one, would be very careful about investing any money with these folks until they are proven up.