TFIFX.com Review

Transferrable Financial Instruments FX

TFI Markets

Updated: Jan 7, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TFIFX is a forex broker. TFIFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile fx trading top platforms. TFIFX.com offers over 45 currency pairs indices, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TFIFX.com
Other website of this company include TFIMarkets.com.

Minimum Trade Size: Unknown
Maximum Leverage: Unknown
Minimum Deposit: Unknown
Established: Unknown
Address: 178 Athalassas Avenue, ‘Irene Tower’ 2nd Floor, 2025 Nicosia, Cyprus • P.O.Box 16022, 2085 Nicosia, Cyprus
Customer Service: support@tfimarkets.com, 80000100, (+357) 22 749 800
Regulations: CySEC #117/10
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (2) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer)
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer)

Join live discussion of TFIFX.com on our forum

SPN,
chennai, India,
Oct 11, 2013,

The issue with the merchant have been fixed.So i withdraw any negative comments.

thanks to Charitini Maliappi Theocharidou.

2013-10-04 No Rating i have reported a fraud/third party transaction in my card.These broker said that they will REFUND the money if charge back is raised(i have proof for these)latter they defended their charge back...

What a terrible broker...

2013-07-16 1Star Hi there broker says they don't accept third party deposit.Some one have used my credit card to fund these broker without my knowledge and i have reported the issue to these broker and requested for refund.They simply reject it and refuse these third party funding.In order to prove myself i have forward my scan copy of my card which show my name on it...

If they were genuine they should have refunded my money...

Ottavio,
Bologna, Italy,
Sep 22, 2013,

This broker is really nice. Service is great, they have support and live chat 24 hours. Very good broker, I really like them. Recommend them any day.

Alexandra,
Budapest, Hungary,
Aug 11, 2013,

Max fx account is great! Excellent service, very professional always do their best to help. I recommend this broker for sure

Charitini Maliappi,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Jul 18, 2013,

Dear Sir,

As already mentioned, we are very sorry that you find yourself in this situation. As stated numerous times in our private communication with you, we have advised you to report this issue to your card issuer and if a charge-back is warranted we will be more than happy to return your funds.

In cases where an individual believes that unauthorized transactions have been processed through his credit card then the following steps must be taken for a charge-back:

1. The deposit is claimed as not authorized by the card holder.
2. The Company immediately reports the matter to its card processor (which we have done the instant we received your claim)
3. The Company advises the complainant to contact his/her card issuer to report the incident (which we have done as evidenced by the email correspondence between us)
4. If a charge-back is filed, the Company receives a charge-back through its payment processor and if the charge-back is warranted, funds return to the card holder’s card. As a matter of reference please be advised that the final decision on the charge-back will be taken by VISA.

Again, please proceed to file your complaint with your card issuer so that your fraud claim is investigated.

Charitini Maliappi,
Head of Compliance & Risk Management

anand,
india, Iceland,
Jun 10, 2013,

hello all trader i am just say u this one of the best broker in my live now i give all support all staff have very very good and our fund very safe this broker u can open a.c easy they help u all the time and what best think this broker u can withdwn money one day i i wish i work this broker long time thankyou

Stefanos Panayiotides,
Nicosia, Cyprus,
Apr 4, 2013,

Dear ForexPeaceArmy members,

We would like to assure you that our clients' funds are 100% secured with TFIFX.

All available margin in your TFIFX trading accounts is not affected. We guarantee the full amount of our clients’ funds because TFIFX has partnerships with Europe's leading banks (not in Cyprus), including Barclays and UBS.

Your withdrawal requests will be processed as usual!

Our Customer Support is always happy to assist you through live chat, phone +357 22749800 or email support@tfifx.com.

Stefanos Panayiotides
TFIFX Support Team

Jean,
Brussels, Belgium,
Jul 4, 2011,

TFI FX has a very professional and helpful customer support team. I like the fact they have fixed spreads and they allow news trading. In addition their market reviews are valuable and the trade ideas are most of the times spot on.

Grigoris,
Athens, Greece,
Mar 21, 2011,

I have see the company in capital.gr. I checked the site and i have found this cashback account that you get credit on every single trade. I think this is great! The cashback is one pip on EUR/USD which is what i trade.

Gerhard,
Munich Germany,
Jan 1, 2011,

I ve been trading with TFIfx for more than 2 years now. Very happy with the service which i found vey proffessional. I trade mostly EURUSD on day trading and news and have fixed spreads all the time which is very helpfull

Ntino,
Brussels,
Nov 28, 2010,

One of the few forex brokers that have a powerfull team backing up a very clear product.The support team is always available as well and daily reports are powerfull. Would recomend to anyone who wants to dedicate themselves to this industruy and have the capital to support.Part time traders will not be able to work with it since initial capitals is high and offered leverage is comparatively very low. They need to improve spreads but other than that a very good broker.