FOREX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 16, 2019

Related sites include FXTradingPro.com.

FOREX.com is a subsidiary of GAIN Capital Holdings.

About FOREX.com

FOREX.com are forex brokers. FOREX.com offers the MetaTrader4 and GTX-Forex ECN top forex trading platforms. FOREX.com offers over 40 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FOREX.com

Join live discussion of FOREX.com on our forum

ET,
Miami, USA,
Jul 25, 2019,

FOREX.com is a Great Broker

Let me tell you this. They are many Brokers who can tell you beautiful things and promise you a great bonus if you deposit some big amount. One thing you must know, you have to educate and learn about the broker before you start trading.

I've been with FOREX.com for about 2 years, I have never get any problem with trading, Also I have never got any problem withdrawing money.

And when I have a problem I talk to support and they give me the right explanation.

Also you got to understand when you a pending trading between 5:00pm and 5:01,pm EST you will get a swap charge.

So I can say they are good brokers.
Jul 11, 2019,

Forex.com

Absolutely 100%scam stay away from them
Buy and sell same pair at the same time with different account bough failed same time I think that’s proved it’s scam to me they are eating your money
Himadri,
Phoenix, USA,
May 21, 2019,

Cheaters and Liars

They are a bunch of liars and cheaters. They have highly unreasonable swap rates and their native app and mt4 have different spreads. Their customer service is highly inefficient and might I also add imbecile. Also you will experience their heady and indulgent charges if you decide to join them. Just a waste of time. Don't join this broker.
Massachusetts, USA,
May 15, 2019,

They Lie. Scam and Eat your money

They are big lies. I have two accounts with them. A commission and a non commission. They advertise with commission there are 0.2 pips but they closed my position with 2.20 pips at my commission account. I placed a buy order when EUR USD was at 1.12079 but their trader placed it at 1.12246. It blow up my mind when I saw that. I sent them an email to explain it to me otherwise I will go to court and complain about it. STAY AWAY AWAY AND AWAY from this scammers!!! I promise you will regret!
PORTLAND, USA,
May 14, 2019,

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

closing trades saying "margin call" when my margin % was 170%!!
they open spreads over 40-50pips when scalping so your bid or ask line wont go into profit. they also will just disconnect your account during moves where your trade will be in profit. just to turn back on once price comes back to your entry or worse.
STAY FAR AWAY FROM!!!!! theyre who picked up FXCM's castaways once FXCM USA division was shut down for FRAUD!!!
FRESNO CA, USA,
May 9, 2019,

DO NOT JOIN THESE SCAMMERS.

do not trade with this company, they started canceling my trades saying i was in margin call when my account was well over funded in cash. and only 40 % of funds where invested. also the worst they started canceling my trades as they were seconds away from mark casing losing bets that were actually large winning bets. I had been winning quite consistently. they are using you as dummies and betting against you calls making money on the back end DO NOT JOIN DO NOT JOIN SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERS AND I WILL BE FIGHTING THEM IN SMALL CLAIMS. LOOK FOR LAW SUIT COMING FROM FRESNO, CA WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. TODAY IN 5-9-19
Trade strong,
NC, USA,
Apr 1, 2019,

I have been trading with Forex.com for sometime now and a few months most of all my trades have experienced slippage, the connection has been removed in the most critical times of the trade - stop losses are well above or below the Hi / Lo .
Will not be staying with this broker.
Mar 22, 2019,

THEY HAVE NO TRANSPARENCY

THEY HAVE NO TRANSPARENCY

I am US resident, and had two accounts with them, I had active positions +1700$ valued, they just closed 0.30 lots without telling me nothing and transferred 864$ to my another account claiming they want to cover my negative balance in the other account! I told them you could've tell me I would take care of my another account to bring it to zero WITHOUT letting me close my + 0.30$ and unnecessarily pay for your spread.

There is a lot of brokers over here just avoid this one if you care about the transparency.

so simply they control your account without even telling you!
Jam,
Manhattan, USA,
Mar 7, 2019,

Forex.com is a total scam

Stay away from Forex.com it's a total scam. They only care about ripping you off. I have only been with Forex.com for almost 3 months, but it's been blood, sweat, and tears. They have poor services you can ever imagine. Their web trading platform is just a crook. You can't even save your worked trading indicators. They have executed sell order many times below stop loss and ripped off my money. Everything does not work with.  I wish I knew what I know now. Don't take your hard earned money to Forex.com or you will end crying. Forex.com are total dishonest. At least I've warned you!!!

Dec 30, 2018 - 2 Stars In late December of 2018, Forex.com started charging negative swap on USDMXN, GBPMXN & EURMXN short positions. The interest rate differentials at this time are between 6 and 8% to the positive side of the Mexican Peso. These should not be negative swap as they have been paying positive swap on these positions for at least the last 6 months. I am moving my business to Oanda who continues to pay positive swap on these short positions.
Jim,
Boston, USA,
Feb 7, 2019,

I have been pleased with them.

I have been using Forex.com for about a year. Though I am not doing heavy trading, I have had only good experiences with them. When you withdraw funds, they hit your bank account right away.