FOREX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 2, 2020
Gain Capital

Related sites include FXTradingPro.com.

FOREX.com is a subsidiary of GAIN Capital Holdings.

About FOREX.com

FOREX.com are forex brokers. FOREX.com offers the MetaTrader4 and GTX-Forex ECN top forex trading platforms. FOREX.com offers over 40 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FOREX.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:200:1
Minimum to Open Live:$50
Established:2001
Address:Bedminster One 135 US Highway 202/206 Suite 11 Bedminster, NJ 07921, United States
Contact:support@forex.com, 1.877.367.3946
Regulators: CIPF #, CIMA #25033, FFAJ #1539, FCA #113942, NFA #0339826
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(80+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro

Join live discussion of FOREX.com on our forum

South Carolina, USA,
Dec 30, 2019,

Terrible support

Chat support is useless. Filled with uneducated people who know nothing about crypto. I am attempting to enter the World Cup Trading Championship and I was given only 1 regulated broker to trade with. Forex.com does nothing but give me a run around about my income claims.

FRUSTRATED,
TRADER, USA,
Dec 23, 2019,

TRASH FOREX

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY, I AM REMOVING ALL OF MY MONEY FROM THIS SCUM BAG COMPANY. THEY ARE GIVING ME HELL IN WITHDRAWING MY OWN MONEY. I WILL NEVER LOOK THEIR WAY AGAIN. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! PERIOD!!!

Atlanta, USA,
Dec 19, 2019,

Warning: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

Gain Capital will eat your money. They do not honor Take Profit, even if the pass your price ask by 125pips... this has happened to me several times, in each case I loss money. Also, MT4 will be ripped of all its capabilities with this company. The servers does not give accurate pricing, usually off by 15-20
Pips. This company also uses a virtual dealer... keep in mind it was acquired by forex.com but it’s just rebranding the same garbage... RUNNNNN!!

James,
Nov 21, 2019,

Withdrawal

I got a letter in the mail from forex.com saying I still have £1,200 left in my account and they will slowly take the money away the longer i leave it cause Iv not been active for 12 months but it has been way longer than that. I log in and requested my withdrawal.....waited a few days till they email me saying they need more personal details so they can approve it. Since then they disabled my account and stoped responded to my emails.

Berlin, Germany,
Nov 7, 2019,

Bad withdrawl

I'm still waiting for my withdrawal. They say it will take 5 working days but Im almost at my 2nd week.
Pranav,
Arizona, USA,
Oct 31, 2019,

Dishonest broker, they punish retail trader for bugs in their software

I had several position on GBP/USD in my forex.com account, to avoid margin call I added $5000 to my account, I followed the process on their website, logged into my bank account from my forex.com account etc, it went through. Funds showed up in my MT4 platform immediately. But after few days forex.com sent me an email that I should provide six months of my bank statement and they froze my account. I figured that the fund transfer did not go though due to some bug in Forex.com procedure, but the funds kept showing in my MT4 platform. I would have recovered GBP/USD loses

Sharon,
Kelowna, Canada,
Oct 29, 2019,

6 days and my trade has still not been deposited to my account!

This company is terrible. On Oct. 23rd, I did a trade to send money to another bank account. Today, Oct. 28th, the money has still not been deposited! I have only dealt with this company a few times, but always have problems with the very long time it takes them to get the money deposited. The last time it happened, I called to complain and they were very rude and said it wasn't their fault.

Nguyen Dang,
Thomasville, USA,
Oct 16, 2019,

Will lose your money

I hope someone could read this review. When your margin is negative Forex.com will "EAT" all your money (When your margin = 0, Forex.com will stop your trades, you lost your money)
I lost $50k trading with Forex.com
That's why Forex.com targets newbies who don't know to manage money well.
New York NY, USA,
Oct 3, 2019,

Don't Trade With Forex.con

I deposited $50,000.00 using my chase Account I made way over that amount. WITHDRAWAL takes to long. And they will hold your money for no reason. STAY AWAY. IM STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY BACK
Punjab, Pakistan,
Aug 15, 2019,

Gain Capital is a scammer broker they cannot pay the withdrawal

23995560 My account number i deposit 16000$ and start trading after i getting 10k profit i request to withdraw all my funds. After i request withdraw next day i receive email that they require some documents to process my withdraw i submit all my documents and waiting after a month they told my they have close my account . then i email her you can pay my withdraw they said its been process. Now its 2 month i am still waiting for my withdraw but nothing . I advice all traders to stay away his broker.