FOREX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 22, 2019

Related sites include FXTradingPro.com.

FOREX.com is a subsidiary of GAIN Capital Holdings.

About FOREX.com

FOREX.com are forex brokers. FOREX.com offers the MetaTrader4 and GTX-Forex ECN top forex trading platforms. FOREX.com offers over 40 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FOREX.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:200:1
Minimum to Open Live:$50
Established:2001
Address:Bedminster One 135 US Highway 202/206 Suite 11 Bedminster, NJ 07921, United States
Contact:support@forex.com, 1.877.367.3946
Regulators: CIPF #, CIMA #25033, FFAJ #1539, FCA #113942, NFA #0339826
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Currencies:(80+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro
Withdrawal Methods:VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro

Join live discussion of FOREX.com on our forum

Berlin, Germany,
Nov 7, 2019,

Bad withdrawl

I'm still waiting for my withdrawal. They say it will take 5 working days but Im almost at my 2nd week.
Pranav,
Arizona, USA,
Oct 31, 2019,

Dishonest broker, they punish retail trader for bugs in their software

I had several position on GBP/USD in my forex.com account, to avoid margin call I added $5000 to my account, I followed the process on their website, logged into my bank account from my forex.com account etc, it went through. Funds showed up in my MT4 platform immediately. But after few days forex.com sent me an email that I should provide six months of my bank statement and they froze my account. I figured that the fund transfer did not go though due to some bug in Forex.com procedure, but the funds kept showing in my MT4 platform. I would have recovered GBP/USD loses
Sharon,
Kelowna, Canada,
Oct 29, 2019,

6 days and my trade has still not been deposited to my account!

This company is terrible. On Oct. 23rd, I did a trade to send money to another bank account. Today, Oct. 28th, the money has still not been deposited! I have only dealt with this company a few times, but always have problems with the very long time it takes them to get the money deposited. The last time it happened, I called to complain and they were very rude and said it wasn't their fault.
Nguyen Dang,
Thomasville, USA,
Oct 16, 2019,

Will lose your money

I hope someone could read this review. When your margin is negative Forex.com will "EAT" all your money (When your margin = 0, Forex.com will stop your trades, you lost your money)
I lost $50k trading with Forex.com
That's why Forex.com targets newbies who don't know to manage money well.
New York NY, USA,
Oct 3, 2019,

Don't Trade With Forex.con

I deposited $50,000.00 using my chase Account I made way over that amount. WITHDRAWAL takes to long. And they will hold your money for no reason. STAY AWAY. IM STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY BACK
Punjab, Pakistan,
Aug 15, 2019,

Gain Capital is a scammer broker they cannot pay the withdrawal

23995560 My account number i deposit 16000$ and start trading after i getting 10k profit i request to withdraw all my funds. After i request withdraw next day i receive email that they require some documents to process my withdraw i submit all my documents and waiting after a month they told my they have close my account . then i email her you can pay my withdraw they said its been process. Now its 2 month i am still waiting for my withdraw but nothing . I advice all traders to stay away his broker.
ET,
Miami, USA,
Jul 25, 2019,

FOREX.com is a Great Broker

Let me tell you this. They are many Brokers who can tell you beautiful things and promise you a great bonus if you deposit some big amount. One thing you must know, you have to educate and learn about the broker before you start trading.

I've been with FOREX.com for about 2 years, I have never get any problem with trading, Also I have never got any problem withdrawing money.

And when I have a problem I talk to support and they give me the right explanation.

Also you got to understand when you a pending trading between 5:00pm and 5:01,pm EST you will get a swap charge.

So I can say they are good brokers.
Jul 11, 2019,

Forex.com

Absolutely 100%scam stay away from them
Buy and sell same pair at the same time with different account bough failed same time I think that’s proved it’s scam to me they are eating your money
Himadri,
Phoenix, USA,
May 21, 2019,

Cheaters and Liars

They are a bunch of liars and cheaters. They have highly unreasonable swap rates and their native app and mt4 have different spreads. Their customer service is highly inefficient and might I also add imbecile. Also you will experience their heady and indulgent charges if you decide to join them. Just a waste of time. Don't join this broker.
Massachusetts, USA,
May 15, 2019,

They Lie. Scam and Eat your money

They are big lies. I have two accounts with them. A commission and a non commission. They advertise with commission there are 0.2 pips but they closed my position with 2.20 pips at my commission account. I placed a buy order when EUR USD was at 1.12079 but their trader placed it at 1.12246. It blow up my mind when I saw that. I sent them an email to explain it to me otherwise I will go to court and complain about it. STAY AWAY AWAY AND AWAY from this scammers!!! I promise you will regret!