FOREX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2018
FOREX.com is a subsidiary of GAIN Capital Holdings.

FOREX.com are forex brokers. FOREX.com offers the MetaTrader4 and GTX-Forex ECN top forex trading platforms. FOREX.com offers over 40 currency pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

FOREX.com

Join live discussion of FOREX.com on our forum

Northern Wisconsin, USA,
Jul 8, 2018,

Never any issues whatsoever.

I am shocked by the negativity of some users towards this broker. I have never had ANY issues with them whatsoever. Fast, 24,7 support and never anything but fast withdrawals and execution of my trades. Even though we have very few US brokers left, these guys are constantly proving to be a global leader in retail FX trading.
No complaints ever and will continue trading with GAIN for years to come I certainly hope!
El Paso, USA,
Jun 29, 2018,

Trade with US base companies only

I tried to withdraw/close my account with Forex.com. Submitted all documents requested, final step was to "chat" with someone in the UK, just the basic run around; they kept my money.
Pennsylvania, USA,
Jun 27, 2018,

Worst experience imaginable

To anyone this may help!

I am relatively new to trading and I decided to open an account with them. I played around for a few months an i decided to jump in and funded my account with $6,000. It took 3 days for the funds to actually clear but the actually "good-will" the funds immediately. The next day I received a voicemail from a guy at FOREX saying that my account now qualifies for a personal stock analysts and if I ever needed anything he was my guy. I started trading on a Wednesday and by Friday (The day the money clears and is out of my account) I received an email saying my account was cancelled for "quality control" and I couldn't log in or do anything. I Immediately called them and the customer rep said that the compliance department did it and they have no information on why my account was terminated. They also said that there is no way for me to physically speak with the "compliance department" other than email. I hung up and called my personal analyst and he couldn't help one bit either. He transferred me to his manager and he said the same thing but did say I could just open another account. I emailed all email addresses I was given and the I called Gain Capital directly and the same thing happens. First guy can't help so I started getting irritated so he put me on the phone with his manager. The only thing he did was put in the withdrawal request to transfer what money was in my account back into my bank account. After that when I asked about speaking to someone about this he literally told me this "There is no way for you to speak with our compliance department because they don't take calls so the only way is to email them and they may or may not get back to you". I just about lost my mind at that point but there was nothing I could do. It is now Wednesday and I still do not have my money back in my account.

Stay away from them and make people aware of this post.
Mexico City, Mexico,
May 30, 2018,

They just want you to lose or die! CONFLICT OF INTEREST!

This broker is just terrible. I live in Mexico but I trade with Forex.com UK because of the high leverage. I’ve been their client since 2011. When I opened my account with them I didn’t know they were Market Makers; which means they take the opposite side of all your trades. In other words they bet against all their retail clients because they know more than 90% of them loose money; so that’s their main source of revenue.

I lost money until 2015 and the service was fantastic back then. But since 2016 I started earning profits and the service become the worst you can imagine. Whenever I try to make a wire withdrawal from my account to my bank account in Mexico they only send the instruction for the transaction but without funds; so I have to try each transfer several times. My average wire withdrawal takes an average of 1 month. I call the customer service line and they always say there is no supervisor available. They hung up the call. They are rude. It’s pathetic.

And the best part; on December 2017 I made a £870.00 debit card withdrawal attempt and the money just never arrived to Mexico. I have an ongoing complaint against them on the FCA through an Ombudsman Service. Being their client without losing money is a 24 hour job, and it’s quite frustrating. STAY AWAY!
USA, USA,
May 21, 2018,

Be aware

I’m a newbie trader and making a lot of mistakes , but I’m not stupid for sure ( I will be if I’ll stay with forex.com) .
First. spread is just ridiculous when it’s coms to daytrading, when it come to the best entry point they just pumping up spreads in seconds, wich makes it really hard to follow RR ratio and have a profit.
Second. Price difference, not ones have seen how they got different price even in their platform webtrading platform and mobile wich have difference sometimes up to 5 pips ( freaking 5 pips!!!!) . So where ever either web or mobile the price comes close to stoploss (not touching it) they close the trade.
So that’s anough for me to understand that it’s pretty legit way to collect money, not only collect but constantly milking , from their costumers, trying to show that it’s their mistakes. So I would say I’m trying 3 different brokers and so far this one was the worst one because of the reasons described above ( never had have happened shit like this with the other brokers).
So just be aware and do your own research!
Indiana, USA,
May 4, 2018,

Do not Trade Live.

Just Stay Away. if you must Fool with them open a DEMO... They are Rascals and Cheaters .They make Miracles Happen in their Favor. They know how to Hide their Unethical behavior. Do yourself a Big Favor Trade with another Broker.!
Apr 27, 2018,

Few people are allowed from this door

I just asked why people dont get approved for forex trading and they refuse to answer ( its our secret and wee dont want to share ) ok you dont want a new client , nop they dont want a new client like me . Its a civilized mafia rule .
Apr 6, 2018,

Stay away from this broker and you won’t lose your money

The only thing I can tell you based on my experience with forex.com is - STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER!
Florida , USA,
Mar 15, 2018,

BEWARE!!!

Stay away from this company...I had two computer screens open for two different accounts trading the same currency pairs (USDJPY). I was short on my Forex.com trade and there was a big fall in my favor, close to 60 pips drop, they showed me as being negative until the trade turned against me and that's when they showed the real numbers. They're manipulating the numbers in their favor.
Mar 2, 2018,

I haven't had any issues depositing or withdrawing any of my money. I received my withdraws within 3-5 business days. (Excluding weekends)
They seem like an okay broker.
I dislike the very low leverage. If it was a leverage of at least 200:1, then that'd be great, but it's 50:1.
Their customer service is average, the only thing I dislike about their customer service is how long you're placed on hold.