Markets.com Review

Safecap Investments Ltd

Updated: Nov 18, 2021 · Markets.com  · Is this your company?

Markets.com is a CFD broker regulated by FCA (UK), ASIC (Australia), CySEC (Cyprus), FSCA (South Africa), and BVIFSC (British Virgin Island). Safecap Investment Ltd that operates the Markets.com brand is part of Playtech, and FTSE 250 listed company. The broker is in business since 2008.

In addition to popular MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 trading platforms, Markets.com offers proprietary MarketsX for CFD trading and MarketsI for Investing including the mobile versions.

There are over 2,200 CFD instruments and over 7,000 stocks over 16 exchanges available for trading. Instruments include Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, ETFs, Bonds, Themed CFDs, and Cryptocurrencies.

Markets.com offers additional features such as Investment Strategy Builder, Knowledge Centre, Insights, Bloggers Opinions, Sentiments, Hedge Funds Investment Confidence, Insider Trades, Trading Analyst Recommendations, Financial Commentary, Thomson Reuters Stock Reports, Related Instruments, Signals and more. Most of the tools are integrated with broker proprietary platforms.

Please read Markets.com Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

Markets.com

NOTICE:  December 2014.  Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads about Markets.com are not removed.  The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat.  The two threads are HERE and HERE.

The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

July 2, 2015:  Cysec has fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000.  CLICK HERE to verify.
There is a note on a Polish government website regarding SafeCap Investments Poland.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Formerly GFCMarkets.com.  Other websites of this company include GoForex.com.
Other websites of this company include SafecapLtd.com, MarketsX.com, Opcmarkets.com.

Need more info?
Read and Ask HERE.

Established: 2008
Address: 148 Strovolos Avenue, 2048, Strovolos, P.O.Box 28132, Nicosia, Cyprus
Contact: support@markets.com, +357 22 23 22 48
Regulators: ASIC #AFSL 424008 , CySEC #092/08, FSCA #43906, FCA #607305, BVI FSC #SIBA/L/14/1067
CFD: (2200+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, iDEAL, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, SOFORT
Withdrawal Methods:

Join live discussion of Markets.com on our forum

seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Sep 26, 2021,

Scam

I am writing a broker review for the first time in my life. I have never failed to receive a withdrawal from  large brokers that I registered with. This place Markets.com makes a deposit, takes a loss, and can't withdraw my remaining money. That's it. After applying for withdrawal, my money just disappeared. The part that suffers a loss may be different for each broker, so it may be my fault, but I don't know why it disappears after I apply for withdrawal of my remaining money and there is no contact. They don't even involve me in the conversation. Even if you make a lot of money here, you are just a slave to feed them. It has been a week since I applied for withdrawal. We will adjust the valuation once the withdrawal is complete.

Oct 22, 2020,

Mixed experience, but not a scam.

I've used markets.com for 2/3 years maybe and on the whole I have not had any real issues to speak of that match what the other guys are saying from 2015.

Their actual platform used to be fairly awful for trading on, the interface was tricky to use and often it wouldn't respond to my commands, I have complained about this many times and even had conversations with the dev team to try and improve it with them.

I've spoken to many of them on the phone and they've always been professional and good. Their online chat service is fast and always been helpful.

I had one bad experience where the platform wouldn't allow me to adjust my SL levels causing me to miss out on a huge win. I complained, proved it to them and they paid me the difference into my trading account, no strings attached.

I have since stopped trading CDF's on their website, having left the account in decent profit. I've since told them I wouldn't use their platform to trade directly on because of the teething issues but I continue to use them as my broker (both live and demo) for my MT4 trading and there have been no issues to speak of here.

I recently withdrew all my money from my live MT4 account, it was removed from the platform instantly and credited to my account less than 24 hours (maybe even 12 hours).

So, yes there have been small issues here and there but I always felt like they tried to fix them fast and politely. Customer service has always been top-notch IMO.

Will continue to use.

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 15, 2020,

A very good broker...

For more than 2 years now , i have been trading with Markets and i can't say but it is a very good broker....i had very bad experiences with some other companies like UXF and Plus 500 in which i suffered a lot of manipulation and scamming.....but with Markets things are going normally with very few concerns....maybe one is the high margin required for trading commodities.....but i found many other benefits such as quick deposits and withdrawals , yhe wide range of instruments cir trading and the efficient customer service agents....so far so good
basement, Germany,
Mar 5, 2018,

dont trade there

Do not trade there unless you hate money.

Something goes very wrong there, cant provide more detail but it is by far the worst broker experience i ever had and i trade quite a few cfd brokers by now.

Jun 28, 2017 - 1 Star do not trade there, just dont. The platform is a joke and the spreads a ripoff, so high you can trade with your housebank and pay the 5 bucks per trade.

The platform gives you absolutely no market insight, you dont see the market depth - gl trading on margin ...

you can not make a profit there unless youre a long term bag holder. IDK. even then maybe the margin comission will eat your account.

dont trade there

milan, Italy,
Dec 31, 2017,

negative experience

Very bad experience,i traded with no deposit bonus.i had a lot of problems,either on verification and withdrawal. Infact i changed broker.

Dania,
Barcelona, Spain,
Sep 26, 2017,

I give it 0 stars, they are scammers, in all rules, watch out for this brokers is the worst, I was cheated and I have evidence, I blocked the platform so that you can not close winning operations, I was called to invest the reverse and in the end they stole all the money left on the platform, beware these scammers are very dangerous.

Le doy 0 estrellas, son unos estafadores, en toda reglas, cuidado con este brokers es do lo peor, a mi estafaron y tengo pruebas, me bloquearon la plataforma para que no puedas cerrar operaciones ganadoras, me llamaban para que invierta a la inversa y al final se robaron todo el dinero que quedó en la plataforma, cuidado con estas estafadores son muy peligrosos.

vanessa,
london, United Kingdom,
Aug 16, 2017,

fake drop of price

I got amazon shares on 16 of august 2017, my amazon have been closed for insufficient margin at $429.70. but the problem is because amazon didn't drop to this price on this day.

Md,
Chhaliuddin, Bangladesh,
Apr 26, 2017,

Complete SCAM! They will steal your money.

Complete Scam! I deposited 100 USD made a profit of 20 USD, and now they are asking me that they have charged 120 USD for system fee. Now my account balance is zero. http://prntscr.com/f16dez. Please check the screenshot for it.

india, India,
Feb 23, 2017,

Scammers.. Dont invest there if you dont want to lost money

i wish i can give 0 stars to Markets.com here. They are scammers. If you want to learn how to scam then must join them . I invested 100$ there i made 200$ . and bought Natural gas.. but when price moves Equity should increse,, but for me it was totally opposite . First they make trust then break it.

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 19, 2017,

Cheating, unfair and unethical company

Stay away from this unethical and thieving company. Once my clients were verified and received bonuses for their documents they were pressed with more and more documents and three days deadlines. Once my clients began to send them notarized documents which they exist from them they decided to close customer accounts and keep all the profits of my clients.
This is cheating and unfair compamy

PETER,
Dec 12, 2016,

BE AWARE ! THAT DONKEYS HAVE STOLEN M Y
MONEY .I WAS INVESTING THOUSANDS AND THEY WILL DAMAGE YOUR LIFE IF YOU TRUST THEM!

Yubraj,
May 19, 2016,

I am new to markets.com. I deposited £100 on 9th may and started my trading. Markets.com offerd £25 gift and £100 bonus. And my open trading was in proft; so there was over £250 in my account on 17th May. But suddently, threre remaind about £50 and £200 was disappeared. And I contact to the markets.com but they told me that my bank has reversed £100 that I deposited them. I checked on my online bank account but there everthing is fine and no refund of that £100. Is it possible bank to reverse £100 after 8 days of completion of transaction? If yes why it happens? I wounder where is my money neither in my bank account nor in markets.com account.

, Norway,
Feb 20, 2016,

I opened an account at markets.com since I am an Norwegian citizen and markets.com seems trying to be among the more famous brokers trying to enter the Norwegian trading market. Others that have had advertising on television and trying to enter the market in 2015 includes IG, CMC and Plus500.

Markets.com offer 200NOK free just to open an account at theirs. I though well ok I give their service a test. they have their own quite intuitve platform and support mt4 as well. Spreads are not low, but ok, typically 30-40. What I liked was the wide range of instruments available. Their own platform was also quite neat, and I though such a nice platform must have cost quite some money to develop so it lowered my scam alert. Feedbacks here on FPA is average 3 star typical...so ok I though 200NOK (aprox 20USD), I can give them a test. I am basically just anyway practicing my new manual trading system. I also made sure with chat support that everything was ok for me to open an account with my full name and approval of all validation documents which was approved. I then asked specifically that I was allowed to withdrawl any profit of the initial bonus of 20$, -chat support assured me this as well.

So I used their markets.com platform and turned my 20$ into about 50$. Then I turned my 50$ into about 70$. I asked if it could get some more questions answered and then chat support told me that I would get a AM as soon as I deposited some money. I said ok and deposited 100NOK (10$) just to get an AM to contact me - total balance now of aprox 80$. No contact happened ofcourse. I then asked chat support if I could get an mt4 account and transfer some funds from my markets.com account over to the mt4 account since I wanted to use trailing stops. Live support created an mt4 account for me and said this was no problem.

I transfered over about 50$ to my mt4 account.

Now the fun began with the trading.

I turned 50$ into about 100$, and two weeks story short i turned my initial 20$ bonus (+10$ deposit) into about 300$ in two weeks!(quite provd of that). This was with old school totaly manual trading, no robots, scalping or anything. Average trading time about 13 hours.

So 3 days later after requesting my 70$ withdrawal, I contacted chat support again to ask status of my withdrawal and why on earth suddenly my mt4 account had been disabled. Chat support told me that I should have recieved an email from their management, and that the disablement of my account was a management decision. 2 minutes after he stated this I recieve an email, saying I have violated their rules of trying to exploit their deposit bonus and that Safecap Investments Ltd had decided to terminate my account(s).

Here is a copy of the last chat dialogue with their online live chat:

"Welcome to Markets.com!

Razi H.Support Agent
Good

Razi H.Hi there! How may I help you?
ClientHi. I requested a withdrawl a few days ago of 70$ which I wondered about the status for. For unknown reason that mt4 account has now also suddenly been disabled without my approval or request, so I am wondering what is going on?
Razi H.what is your trading account number ?
Client4381136
Razi H.thanks
please hold on
Clientthanks
Razi H.your withdrawal request is under review
and your account has been terminated and you will receive an official letter regarding the termination from the company
Clientwhy on earth has my mt4 account been disabled?
Razi H.it is a management decision
please check your email soon , you will receive an official letter
Clientyeah well correct. What about my markets.com account 4378074 ?
Razi H.your registration with the company was terminated .
ClientI have followed all rules for trading, and made sure that my profits can be withdrawn with you here at chat support
Razi H.sir , it is a management decision
Clientwhat account are you reffering to regarding multiple accounts. I made sure with you before opening this account that everything was ok
Razi H.your registration with Markets.com is terminated
ClientPlease make your management aware that I am a Norwegian citizen and have a lot of connections in the Norwegian financial market. If your company have any though about entering the Norwegian market you should treat us carefully. This account was mere at test account to make sure you are not a market maker. Please be aware that this will be reported to Forex Peace Army and CySEC as well.
I am quite sure FPA will contact you and invite you to chim in on the scam alert
Razi H.anything else I can assist you with ?
Clientyes please email me a copy of the chat dialogue as well, thanks. Read
Razi H.have a nice evening
Razi H. has closed the chat.
Start the chat again"

I have not recieved my withdrawl request, and expect them now to return only my depoisted 10$ (100NOK) if anything at all.

I have attached an screenshot of my accounts and the recieved email from live support as well.

Be aware..market maker that strangely enough care about small amounts rather than getting their name on the scam radar in Norway as well.

Arjona,
, Israel,
Jan 29, 2016,

Safecap is a company registred in cyprus and under Israeli ownership. Markets.com offices and also some of their other brands are located in Israel, including all managment, sales, oparation, technology etc.

Albert Fuerderer,
Baden Wuertemberg, Germany,
Jan 9, 2016,

I had opened a Account at markets.com and get a promise by phone: If i Invest $ 200. i will get $ 50. Bonus. So i had invested the $ 200. but never i had get the $ 50. Bonus. 2 Times i had sent support requests, and get no answer. Also the Spreads are very high. Do not invest money here: cheating admin and support!

tay soo hee,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
Dec 16, 2015,

My account was disable.

I wish they will call me or reactivate my account.

OR MARKETS.COM IS JUST ANOTHER SCAM

jay,
Jubail, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 3, 2015,

well all i can say is to stay away from them if you dont want to be cheated. they are advertising on their website that 25 $ bonus without deposit, when i registered and asked for bonus they said i can verify my mobile number, when i try the verification it say that my number is incorrect, even though they are calling me on the same number to convince me to deposit.

well my way of evaluating a broker is to see how much he is committed to you after you make your deposit, because every broker is committed before you make the deposit. but thank GOD i didnot made the deposit with them because if they are not committed with what they are advertising before the deposit how can you expect the commitment from them after deposit.

My advise to stay away from them, there is plenty of good brokers in the market, with a little research surely you can find alot better broker then them.

Sobuj Ahmed,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Oct 9, 2015,

Nothing to say. Just a scam site.I could not survive and they have cheated with me.

Jesper Hansen,
Odense, Denmark,
Oct 5, 2015,

STAY AWAY FROM THEM, they promise a lot e.g. signals and education (especially Philip Alexanders), but as soon as you have made a deposit, you are on your own - no contact over email or phone. SCAMMERS.

Habib Rehman,
pakistan, Pakistan,
Oct 3, 2015,

Markets.com ok everything is good but only my withdrawal late I ask from the support markets.com but they said wait for few days more

Adm,
Spain, USA,
Sep 17, 2015,

i have some issues when it comes down to trading with a legitimate broker, no need to say much about myself but all my phone calls are recorded with advanced security . they think they can fool me by showing a UK number or Cyprus, but one of my security adviser tracked down the call and guess what ? they are in ISRAEL and not from whatever they claim they are .
i will look further to contact the legal department and the national security fraud agency department to shut them down and take legal action and persecution

Said,
, Brunei Darussalam,
Jul 1, 2015,

Markets.com. Where do I even start. I came across their promotion page stating $50 with no deposit necessary.

10th of June 2015: Applied for a live account. Sent in all my documents for verification.

11th of June 2015: Received an email from them to complete eligibility quiz containing 5 MCQs. Email also states to send verification documents.

11th of June 2015: Account was upgraded to live account.

16th of June 2015 Was sent an email again asking for documents for verification.

16-27 of June 2015: Contacted live chat daily for status. They say verification takes 3 days. Meantime, was told only accounts manager can issue bonus or change account to Islamic account. Asked to wait for accounts manager to be assigned and phone call from him/her.

25-26th of June 2015: Was called a few times to verify my self.

28th of June 2015: Documents were verified and account was finally active.

29th of June 2015: Contacted live chat regarding status of accounts manager and bonus. Was told to contact them again once europe opens. Europe opens, was told to wait as bonus will normally be issued/credited by the end of the day. Asked for my timing preferences to be called by accounts manager. Contacted again just before europe closes and was assured accounts manager will call soon. Tried my luck via live chat to change my account to Islamic without waiting for an accounts manager. Had to answer a few questions for eligibility. Was also told two types of bonus. No deposit bonus or deposit bonus.

30th of June 2015: Received email my account was approved and converted into Islamic account.

30th of June 2015: Contacted live chats pre europe opening. Asked status of accounts manager and bonus. Was told they had an technical issue in issuing bonuses yesterday. Told to wait for call from accounts manager. Contacted again during europe opening. Was told no $50 no deposit bonus. Just $25. Showed her the link above. She said she'll email the relevant department to call me ASAP. Contacted them again once US opens. Agent apologies on behalf of her colleagues at accounts department and sends another email escalating the issue to them.

1st July 2015: Contacted them a few times regarding status. Again was told to wait for the call.

2nd July 2015: Contacted them pre-europe via live chat. Same live chat agent called me saying they were changes made today with regards to deposit requirements. Again was asked the very same questions during account opening, eligibility quiz, phone verification and Islamic account eligibility. He also then mention as I was from Brunei, I am not entitled to any sort of bonus.

My main reason for applying was to test their live platform and withdrawal procedures/timings. I figured if everything is acceptable to my liking, I would move the bulk of my accounts from FXCM (as they had reduced their margin requirements from 200:1 to 100:1)

But after almost one month account opening, after talking to 7 different agents, completing multiple verification calls, quizzes and questions, and still with no account manager in sight, it is best for everyone to STAY AWAY from this broker.

They can't even do the basics right. What more if i were to deposit my own funds with them. So to avoid any headaches, everyone should STAY AWAY from markets.com!

Petar Dimitrov,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jun 18, 2015,

I am trading for 3 weeks now, and everything is very nice. I got a little issue with the my documents, but it was resolved later. the training was not in depth, but it was informative. i already withdraw 50 usd profit and i think to continue trading with them, i will update you on my status

Yu Tai,
taipei, Taiwan, China,
Jun 8, 2015,

I'm one of markets.com client and i feel like i was tricked into joining them
They tell you all these benefits, one on one education, which i needed!! so they said they provided it.
at the end i didn't get any education from them, they told me to look through their online education on their webpage yet you need to first deposit 100 dollar which i did, i have been through it and trust me u can learn a lot more by googling and YouTube. then employees calling me and pushing me to invest more, to trade more and so on, i asked them for their education which they are never on time in calling , so i end up never getting anything and then they just disappear and after two weeks they call you again and tell you the benefits, and then i had a talk with my broker he said they cant satisfy every customer. if your unhappy you can go the other route. how would you feel as their customer?? i wouldnt reccommend markets.com, there are a lot other brokers out there

Joharra,
Manila, Philippines,
Mar 18, 2015,

The same happened to me with others here who just registered a demo account and was called few minutes after. The caller who is I think an account manager named Noorul told me to upgrade my account into real one, so I did. After that he told me to deposit $100 but I resist because I told him that I was just exploring stuffs about trading. But he insist that I should not worry if I don't know about trading because their staff will guide me through that. But i was still hesitant because what I initially did was a demo account and not really planning into serious trading. He even instructed me to put my credit card info and assured that it was just for testing if my card is legible for deposits, which I also did. He really pressured me to deposit $100 within 2 days so I can get my bonus. Since I really don't want to deposit, what I did is I did not answer their calls the next times and I modified all my personal information on their website including my card information. Then, the next day I received calls which don't register any number which I believe is related to them because they are the only website I have given my numbers before that unregistered number calls happened.

Arinze Madu,
Mar 6, 2015,

I would not trust this company. After the company experienced technical dificulites they refused to refund my money despite the fact i was unable to access my account due to a fault on their site. They first admited that they had experienced some technical dificulties. Then they retracted their statement and said that i idid not have funds availabe to fund the account despite the fact that i was unable to access the account to sell or buy any shares. The fact remains that i lost money because i was not able to access my account to do as i please. If anyone would like to view the evidence i have including emails feel free to email me on arinzemadu78@gmail.com and i will be glad to help.

Kilani,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Mar 6, 2015,

Dear Team,
Kindly make up the room and keep the items as it is .

not professional

I contact them based on they are classified as top ten companies in Forex filed , but in fact they are not.

 Fist easy to take the money.
 Hard to get it back , if you success.
 No proper explanation , before you start .
 When you need the account manager it is so hard to find him , when you leave a message to him they are calling after 4 days .
 I loose U$D 1,100 because of that , finally I feel they are doing fraud.

No name,
Lübeck, Germany,
Feb 28, 2015,

It was a black day when I opened an account with this big SCAM company. My account was free no deposit bonus, the platform was very bad, very slow and freezing a lot, I decide to lose the money and not trading with them any more.

THEY call me many times to deposit money, they was angry because I didn't accept to deposit, they spoke with me like I stolen them ( without respect )
in the end they sold all my info to all the mafias in UK. they tried to stole my bank account and my Visa card.

it was about one year ago and till before one week I received SCAM calls. now I lost my mobile number and my email because of them.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

nassif,
london, United Kingdom,
Feb 26, 2015,

Hi , my name is Nassif, I have 2 accounts with markets.com, one in dollar and one in Sterling, have been with them about 2 years, I don't really understand the argument here, I never had a problem with them, I manager is Ryan Cooper , he's been kind in every way, I have bonuses every time I deposit and the Target Points starts again, I made withdrawals and everything was ok, when I loose money I know I lost it because of my trading decision not because of them because I also loose in CMC and intertrader, , all the thoughts they give you and advise you about market conditions and analysis is just their thoughts and if you watch CNBC and Bloomberg you will learn that every fund management and financial institution has different thoughts, so blame yourself guys about your decision in investing, yesterday me and my friend here in the UK, were treated nicely at the Arsenal Club VIP WM club by markets.com, we met one of their buddies their and was all good, so customer relation is very good , bonus and target points is also good, the downside which I have raised many times to them is that accessing their server from the UK is slower than CMC and intertrader who are based here in the UK, so to me it seems that is a technical problem that they must sort out, in CMC and intertrader it takes a fraction of a second to execute an order which means that 99% of times you end up with same profit or loss as shown on screen while executing, while with markets.com it takes about 3 seconds for that to happen which about 50% of the time you end up with different result from the screen price, sometimes it work in your favor but this is not the way you want to plan your strategy, you can't gamble and hope for the best. Thanks for reading and thanks Mr cooper for the treat yesterday even though we've lost 3-1 to Monaco , hehehe

Amit,
Pune, India,
Jan 8, 2015,

Hi,

I had a trading account with MARKETS.COM. Did trading with them till one year. Almost all things were good with MARKETS.COM except SWAPPING CHARGES. SWAPPING CHARGES were toooooo high compared to other brokers. Eg: If you need to keep any deal open for 1 to 2 month, then it charges 34-50 dollars of swapping charge for that single deal. So I have decided to go with another broker. Other than this all is good with MARKETS.COM.

Thanks,
Amit

mivaz,
miri, Malaysia,
Dec 19, 2014,

i just open account in a day ago , i feel not wrog so i plan to withdraw . they not verify my account since i have sent the document . they call and say u have to wait until 3 day or 2 day ... my account manger not even care about the verify document . the deposit and withdraw platform before and after you add fund are different .

Hazaam,
Colombo , Sri Lanka,
Dec 18, 2014,

Hey, I want you to know all the traders of Forex trading is illegal in India, but all the Indian customer details and cards details are using in Srilanka. its doing by an Indians . he is names : Adithiya Goyel . in the name of Markets.com. so kindly be take necessary action to protect india and indian clients because their telling calling from Cyprus Country but its a lie because the BPO located in Srilankan. Srilankan office Address, No 1 Platinum building, 1st floor bhagatale road kollpity colombo 03 Srilanka.

Mujeeb Khan,
ruh, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 5, 2014,

If you area islamic trader please dont trade with market .com they are big manipulater their accountant manager has asked me what instrument i am going to trade and i said forex and commodities where they have fixed spread further after seven month they change my open trade which under islamic terms have open in fixed and was trading fixed spread they change to floating where now i cant even trade since being floating and itrade only fixed spead under islamic terms leaving me in disaster condition i am going take complaint against them now fo changing terms and cannot chnage spead once we enter into buy contract already for open trade which i brought under fixed spread please be aware of this broker

secondly same time i had video recording and screen shot the commodities i brought was on buy side floating value from 600 to 602 but sell value was same @595 whichh i have highlighted but they are still not into agreement for this default please beware of them i have proof too

Gabriel,
Vigo, Spain,
Oct 17, 2014,

Terrible experience, over a weekend, with the Scotland Independence Enquiries, Market makes a GAP of 150 pips on my favor, so, the Take profit I had should be ignored to the first price available in sunday's open. They used my take profit level for paying me less than I had earned.

I asked if the situation would happen with an stop loss against me if they would have the same procedure, because, if these are the rules, and these rules are allways the same, this is fair for me. But they told me not. If the same gap is against me, they cannot ensure they respect the stop loss.

So, if they can earn more money, they use the TP, if you are the one lossing money, They use the first price after GAP.

I made the withadraval of my whole funds, and now I am working with other broker, with no problem at all.

Roy,
india , India,
Jul 10, 2014,

Forex trading is illegal in India, but all the Indian customer details and cards details are using in Srilanka. its doing by two Indians there names : Daniel Patel and Adithiya Goyel. in the name of Markets.com. so kindly be take necessary action to protect india and indian clients. Srilankan office Address Platinum building, Srilanka.

Michal,
, Poland,
Apr 24, 2014,

I have had very bad experience with them.In 2012 I started trading with them and initially I was making some steady profit.But then my account manager called me with some good advice on what to invest to.All of that was wrong and I started losing money.Because of that I decided to stop trading with them.But for another year they have kept on calling me asking to come back to trading with them.I refused until a month ago when someone called from them saying they specialise in helping people who lost some money in the past.They promise to quickly boost my income from trading .I agreed.I started trading with them again relying on my new account manager advice as he presented himself a profesionalist who helped many who lost money in trading.The advice he gave me, made me losing half of my capital in just the second day of trading.This is something I would never do it myself even if I had the worst day of trading.I will never ever trade with this scammers again.Thanks

Samy,
aljizah, Egypt,
Mar 30, 2014,

I Type my experience with markets.com all honesty
They are a very good .. Very Good Support .. Fast Deposits .. Fast Withdrawals . I am happy with them

shahadat,
bangladesh, Bangladesh,
Mar 10, 2014,

hello,
recently i opened two accounts with this broker, and deposited only $100 on each account. after trading few trades i found their spreads r high so i plan to withdraw the fund. but they are not allowing me bcz of account verification issue. i uploaded my documents 28th of february. but my accs r not verified yet, i contact with their live chat and they informed me they dont know anything and cant inform me when my acc will be verified. i sent an email to their verification department as well but no response from as usual. i have all the document of deposition in that broker. im requesting FPA team to solve the issue asap and also adviced other member to stay away from this broker.

Aasif,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Feb 20, 2014,

markets.com is a big fraud company. The account manager was calling me 1000 times asking to invest in markets.com. He convinced me start with 100$ which I did eventually. I was promised that i would get 100$ on initial investment of 100$. Also they would train me how to do investment. Nothing as such happen and they self proclaimed account manager stopped calling me. When i tried to withdraw some money I am told to submit lot of documents which I did. They were never satisfied with any of it. I asked them to return back my invested money which they clearly declined. I am still in a shock.

David Alvarez,
Lima, Peru,
Jan 3, 2014,

Hello:

I'm going to post here again regarding this broker called "Markets.com", due to the following fact:
Some days ago, when I entered in their platform with my username and password, I realized that all the "history" of my operations had been erased, as if they were not there before. All of this happened after I sent an inquiry to their support desk (which is terrible, by the way) regarding some rollovers that they had deducted from my account, which in my opinion, were huge, compared to the amounts traded in those operations.

Of course, that inquiry is still pending of resolution, and it probably will in the future, considering their poor knowledge on the subject. So far, I haven't received any email from them regarding that inquiry of mine.

It has passed many days since that inquiry was sent and, to date, I haven't received any response from their mediocre help desk.

I have to say, that this broker is really a shame in the way they operate. For me, it has been a nightmare to be involved with this subpar broker.

What I can guess about all this is that: Perhaps I discovered something they didn't want me to discover (regarding their rollovers)? Perhaps that's why they erased all the "history" of my operations, just to not make them more questions about that issue? I'm just wondering...

All in all, this broker is really a subpar broker, to say the least. Their supposed "help desk" or "support chat" is really mediocre.
If they have erased all the "history" of my operations just to don't question them about the rollovers that they deduct in open trades overnight, well... I think they are really bad in the way they conduct their business.

In my humble opinión, this broker (as a subpar broker which in fact it is), don't deserve any good from anyone. They only deserve to be out of business in the short run.

Regards!

2013-12-24 1Star Hello:

Let me tell you all that this broker (Markets.com) is one of the worst brokers that exists out there. Their customer support is the worst I've seen compared to other brokers in a long time. The customer support of this broker is really unhelpful by all means. I can say that it's really laughable. The representatives on the chat are ignorant, they don't respond to your questions with accuracy. I think they are not well prepared to answer questions that need thorough answers.

Another thing is that, their platforms (MT4 and SIRIX) are really unstable, both of them show glitches very often. Whenever I ask them about the glitches in their platforms, they neglect that fact, simply saying that their platform runs perfectly well, without fails, which is not the case

Besides that, they seem to run plug in programs to make you lose trades, because, whenever I open an operation, prices always seem to reach my predefined quote (being my operation an entry order or a limit order), in order to make me lose the trades. This has happened to me many times, and it's very suspicious. I've realized about this fact because, many times I've seen that prices inside their platform, have huge spikes in short amounts of time, without fundamental news in that time frame, that can support those huge spikes. As if the broker would be trading against you.

Next, the spreads of this broker are way too high compared to other broker's spreads. Their spreads are ridiculously high in my opinion. Talking about rollovers, in many ocassions they have made mistakes in the calculation of rollovers. Many times they have colllected higher amounts of rollovers than they should.

This broker is really a mess, in every sense of the word. The fact that it is based in Cyprus, instead of another city in the European Union, that is a huge red flag in my opinion.

This broker doesn't deserve to be operating in the market, in my opinion. It is a shame having to deal with this unprofessional and misleading broker.

I hope more people could be aware about the performance of this unprofessional and misleading broker. They really don't deserve to have customers. They only deserve to be out of business.

This is my honest opinion about this crappy broker. In a nutshell, this broker is pure garbage. You'd better stay away from them.

Regards!

prosperity2013,
Chiang Mai, Thailand,
Sep 2, 2013,

Markets.com rep contacted me and offered me compensation. I accepted it and have received the money. The matter is now satisfactorily resolved.

2013-05-10 I would like to share my most unpleasant experience with Markets.com with other members. On the 18th of March 2013, the day that Cyprus had major banking problems, Markets.com was having serious problems with their their computers and trading platforms. I opened 3 positions in the morning. After sometime, when I came to check, I noticed that two of the positions had vanished. I immediately went on a live chat and explained my problem and was told that everything would soon to be taken care of. That day I had five live chats and three phone calls with them. For ten days till the 28th of March, trades that were closed would suddenly reappear on my trading platform with huge losses. Markets.com could not fix the computer glitch. My life came to a standstill.I stopped going out, cancelling appointments, waking up every hour to check and make sure that closed trades with huge losses would suddenly not appear and wipe out my principle.I was afraid that markets.com would refuse to take responsibilty and reimburse me.Finally, based on the suggestions given by them, I opened a new account.But the aggravation did not stop there. Markets.com refused to reimburse me part of my losses.For a month and a half they gave me the run around treating me like an imbecile with no respect or courtesy.I have traded with many companies in the past but never ever
been treated so badly.

I was given a $100 bonus as compensation and promised that it would be with no strings attached. Meaning that even if I withdrew money, they would not take the $100 out of my account. But as soon as I withdrew some money, they took the money out. Finally after I told them that I was going to lodge a complaint with the FSA and CYSEC, they sent me a waiver and said that if I signed it, they would reimburse the money. I refused. I saw no reason why I should sign a waiver to get back money that is rightfully mine. Then when I mailed them that I was going to go ahead and post messages on the websites and have FSA look in to this,they suddenly put the money back in my account.They are dishonest and unethical and I claim that Markets.com tried to scam me of my money since they felt that they could do so and get away with it.

Due to the problems with the computer, I could not close some of the trades and they are at a loss . As soon as things turn around, I will close these positions and close my account with Markets.com. But I do not trade with them anymore.

I am in the process of complaining about them to all the authorities they are regulated with and also seek financial compensation from FOS.I am doing this more as a matter of principle than money.These people need to be held accountable for harrassing me so much and putting me through such aggravation. No brokerage has a right to scam its clients of their hard earned money and the least they could have done is to have the courtesy to look into my repeated requests to investigate the matter further and return money that is rightfully mine.

Sure would be thankful if those of you with more experience and knowledge could give me guidance and feedback. You can write to me at prosperitymagick@gmail.com.

Thank you all for your time.

Monjed Alqenaei,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
May 13, 2013,

Issue escalated to Traders Court Monjed Alqenaei vs Markets.com | RESOLVED
June 2016: Markets.com finally paid all funds owed to Monjed. This situation is now resolved.

I am a customer of Markets.com for about two years, I have made loss and gains but mostly losses, until the end of 2012., and their service was very good.
Everything changed after I started making good profits few months back, and I was surprised to see how they started to act:
1. At first they canceled my Islamic account saying if I trade EA I can't have Islamic account, while it's not mentioned in their website or terms in conditions, and they didn't even notify me before making this actions! this way I lost money
2. They have sent me a threatening letter saying that I hacked their systems (!!!) and this is why I made profit! can you believe it?? a person who makes losses is fine but when he makes good profits he is not!!
3. They are refusing to send me a withdrawal of $50,225.99 and the interests they charged me.
4. I’m sure that they will not send me the spread too, which might be around $17,000.
4. They blocked all my accounts and I can't access my account at all, like I never existed!!
This company is a scam ! they stole my money I made in a legit way! If you care about your money stay away of this danger that’s called (Markets.com).

ellict,
, Indonesia,
Nov 20, 2012,

Good broker, had account with the for a while, fast withdrawal

Dan Parcker,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Oct 20, 2012,

A company is only as good as its employees in this case being your teacher/advisor. When I was introduced to the forex business I was very unsuccessful all everyone wanted was more money. I came into markets about 8 months ago and have been netting for, 20-30% a month. All because of my advisor Alexander Adams who gives mentoring a whole new meaning. I signed up to this website just to put his name out there. I came to him a novice still wet behind the ears and am proud to say I am a full time trader now who wasn't trained to rely on anyone but himself. Thank you markets.com for the level of professionalism you expect from your advisors and analysts. I have never been steered wrong like I was in Bforex(scam). I am not a millionaire but I feel like one by the way I am treated and all I can say is I'm doing everything myself and getting closer to my dream everyday!

Once again thank you markets.com and a super thank you to Alexander Adams

-Dan Parcker
Tel Aviv/ London

uchenna ,
Jos , Nigeria,
Aug 8, 2012,

Luciano Mihalachi of xemarkets the best.The assistance i got was what i wanted,i mean fast,polite and straight to the point. Big ups xemarkets.

ARU,
Tokyo, Japan,
Jul 18, 2012,

Many currency pairs here, I really like that because there are many commodity stocks, and also brand equity CFD. Contract power is high but can not say. I CFD trading is the main, there do not know because it does not, however FX trading.
Reasons for this evaluation, get a phone call every day from the support. Repeat about 10 times previously to respond here. Has been spent despite the e-mail for work during that time, telephone calls and can not be. I said that it was so very uncomfortable. Also come calling and then begin the transaction again.

Come over in less than in I say do not put the phone number is decreased. I do not know what the meaning of "Please check the position and profit and loss situation of the" current internal use of the phone also. Such as a human would not confirm the position now has not been able to trade in mobile phones, has been held, too. Support here is to act like I can only imagine that to fool people. Trading system and the company itself is a 3.5 star. However, support is one star.

I ignore this japanese support center.

WinFX,
Vienna, Austria,
Apr 7, 2012,

I had a live account for a while. Spreads are fixed, but only average. 3 pips for EURUSD is not really competitive, most brokers offer better spreads. Money withdrawal was fast. Overall average broker.

Ibrahim Moheel,
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Oct 26, 2011,

Markets.com is the first and only broker I traded with. I deposited 100$ to try and see for my self. They promised to guide me and give what ever I need to make some profits. After 3 days of trading I lost almost 90% of my tiny 100$ because I didn't find what I expected from them. My AM didn't help me enough, He said if you want our signals you have to deposit at least 2000$. I changed my AM and she was great. She give me my bonus and some advice witch I misused. I lost all my money. I wasn't angry at them yet. After short days they contacted me and said you have to send a new proof of address. I said, I don't want to trade no more. They said there is a bonus of 50$ if you send it. I sent what they need and didn't get any bonus. I was trying to contact her for almost a weak. they always say she'll contact you!! I don't see a reason for lying.

Pooshkis,
Lithuania,
Sep 5, 2011,

I'm using Markets.com for about 3 months by now. I have a micro account (100$) and by this time I don't have any complaints to them. If I had any questions or problems, support staff answered very fast by phone or by e-mail (from 30min to few hours). I would add their daily and weekly reviews as a plus too. Though I don't like their web trading and mobile trading platforms as they work slowly.
I'm rating this broker as good, but i'm new in forex and this is my first real account, so these facts should be took in advise as reading my review.

Eve Lejot,
Germany,
Aug 15, 2011,

Hi all,

I am a bit surprised by the bad reviews here. Markets.com appears to be giving me a good service for my tiny $100 account.

The only highlight was the system going down once, this is when I learnt to set the S/L always.

Plus this some requotes, but only in very fast moving markets, so it makes sense provided the time of execution of half a second.

My account manager is replying me the e-mails pretty often and the spread stayed always at 3 pips, what else can you expect for 60ct per transaction!