Alpari.org (.com, .ru) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 24, 2020
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

About Alpari.org (.com, .ru)

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:1998
Address:Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: SVGFSA #20389 IBC 2012
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.org (.com, .ru) on our forum

New Zealand,
Apr 24, 2017,

Ridiculous support, stay away.

The customer service is beneath contempt.
Sometimes an answer is provided via email 2 days later. Sometimes after several requests for an answer.
The life chat is ridiculous.
Very hard to make them understand what the question is, and IF (!!!) they finally get it, they can not answer.
Broker is definitely NOT recommended.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 26, 2017:
We are sorry for having given you such bad experience of communication with our support service team. We would be very grateful if you told us when you had contacted us and your account number. It will help us to improve our client support service.
Santiago, Chile,
Apr 17, 2017,

Not recommended

I really didn't like this broker. The customer services is too bad, slow and not personalized, they treat you like an idiot if you ask questions to be sure about some situations or if your english is not enough fluent. It took me 2 weeks to withdrawal, I don't put 1 star because I got my money. The ECN spread is not tight enough. And is the slowest website for a broker I've ever met.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 20, 2017:
Ebere,
Mar 12, 2017,

Very difficult to withdraw funds from my Alpari account

I am quite upset with Alpari. Initially they were professional and enjoyable. But I am having GREAT difficulty withdrawing money frommy account. This is agonising because I am in urgent need of funds. I am fed up oftalking to their chat rep who can't help. All they need to do is send me a code which never comes. I'm very very upset.

Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 14, 2017:
Riga, Latvia,
Feb 20, 2017,

Positive

Good services, but their withdraw politics is quite slow and inefficient for trader. Good, but not best.

Algeria,
Jan 24, 2017,

Empathy? Customer Support Quality?

Alpari has an amazing platform and user/client dashboard and i'm not gonna deny it.
But the one thing that's going to make this company go down is the absence of good customer support, the payment department especially to be more precise.

I've called the Alpari payment department more 5 times and spoke with 5 different agents and not a single one of them showed professionalism nor empathy and were not helpful at all so i had to send my PAMM clients to another broker.

Anyway, having worked as a Customer Support Rep for more than 5 years, trust me i know what i'm talking about and the customer department @Alpari needs to improve, a lot...

Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 29, 2017:
We are sorry for having given you such bad experience of communication with our support service team. We would be very grateful if you told us when you had contacted us. It will help us to improve our client support service.
Athens, Greece,
Dec 17, 2016,

CHASING STOP LOSS

They are chasing your stop loss. I thought they were professionals but they are not!
The high of the candle never reached the stop loss however stop loss was hit and I lost the trade. I have the documents to back up my claim. When I send them
email to file my claim they never ansered back. However I was able to quickly withdraw my money from my account. HOW DISHONEST.

Dec 16, 2016 - 1 Star Very dissapointed, I thought they were professionals They hit my stop loss though the price never reached my stop loss. When I send them my complaint they never replied. At least I was able to withdraw the rest of my money from my account.
STAY AWAY!

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 24, 2016:
Hello. Please specify your complaint TID, we will check information on your situation. Please take notice - we respond to a claim within 5 business days.
It's likely that your Sell position was closed at Stop Loss level at Ask price, therefore you could not see this exact price on MT4 chart. Please check the Tick History in your myAlpari profile.
Athens, Greece,
Dec 16, 2016,

STOP LOSS HUNTING!!

STAY AWAY!

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 24, 2016:
William,
Henderson, Australia,
Dec 6, 2016,

Excellent in everything but leverage reduction.

I have used Alpari Rus since Alpari UK closed. I have found their service very good. I trade the news and find the spreads do widen, but not as bad as the old IBFX Mt4. Also IBFX MT4 used to freeze during news events, Alpari never has. The only criticism is that in times like the britexit, they reduced their leverage, even on already open positions, whereas other brokers do that only on new trades during the reduction timeframe.

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 8, 2016:
Thank you for your feedback!
Most of our clients are thankful for this measure. In times like the BREXIT there is a high risk due to the low liquidity and high volatility, which are causes of gaps in the qoutes flow , which in turn may lead to slippages.
ISTANBUL, Turkey,
Oct 8, 2016,

ALPARI IS ROBBER !!!

ALPARI IS ROBBER !!!

I am IB of Alpari,(IB no:1202369) since 2010. I won 1774 USD rebates in September 2016. But Alpari paid only 81 USD for rebates of September .
i fulfilled the rule that 3 active clients trade 1 LOT in 1 month. I will complain this company. I am talking my lawyers. And I think talk to Russian Embassy.

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 23, 2016:
Hello, our IB department has already discussed all the possible solutions to this problem with you. Total sum has been decreased due to clause 5.8 of our IB regulations - "should the IP address of a Client be the same as that of the IB, they shall be considered affiliated and compensation on the account will not be paid."
If you have other questions - feel free to contact our Client Support.
Lucas,
, USA,
Jul 4, 2016,

Unfortunately, although Alpari let me open and verify an account, as soon as I funded it (with a $4000 wire transfer from memory), they told me that they couldn't accept me as I was a US resident (which they could have done when I verified the account).

They then stole part of my money, claiming it was their bank's wire fee. When I emailed them asking for an explanation they wouldn't even answer the emails.

As such, I strongly recommend against this broker, even if you're in a jurisdiction where you're able to use them. Their incompetence and childish support should throw anyone off, no matter where they're from.

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 23, 2016:
Hello, unfortunately we do not accept clients from the US and Canada - there are no options for "USA" and "Canada" during our registration process. If you chose another country to create an account with us and then instantly deposited funds without even contacting Client Support - you bear the responsibility for the consequences of your action.
All charges and rates for withdrawal transfers are clearly stated on our website: http://alpari.com/en/trading/deposit_withdrawal/ .