Alpari.org (.com, .ru) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 20, 2020
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

About Alpari.org (.com, .ru)

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:1998
Address:Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: SVGFSA #20389 IBC 2012
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.org (.com, .ru) on our forum

Algeria,
Jan 24, 2017,

Empathy? Customer Support Quality?

Alpari has an amazing platform and user/client dashboard and i'm not gonna deny it.
But the one thing that's going to make this company go down is the absence of good customer support, the payment department especially to be more precise.

I've called the Alpari payment department more 5 times and spoke with 5 different agents and not a single one of them showed professionalism nor empathy and were not helpful at all so i had to send my PAMM clients to another broker.

Anyway, having worked as a Customer Support Rep for more than 5 years, trust me i know what i'm talking about and the customer department @Alpari needs to improve, a lot...

Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 29, 2017:
We are sorry for having given you such bad experience of communication with our support service team. We would be very grateful if you told us when you had contacted us. It will help us to improve our client support service.
M.,
Northern Germany, Germany,
Aug 16, 2017,

Withdrawal Issues! Be very careful with them!

Withdrawal Issues. I try to get out my deposit, because i have found better trading platform. Now they want new documents, which verify my Neteller wallet. They rejected a valid document. They have rejected a lot of documents before, which where valid, to make changes about my e-mail adress. This broker has strategy of tricking and blocking me as a trader.
WARNING. Please be very careful, to invest with them now. Their PAMM program could deceive you, but with such tricky ways, i have lost trust in them.
Trader from Germany.

Reply by Alpari submitted Aug 18, 2017:
Hello! Please, tell us your MyAlpari number. Have you ever contacted our support team regarding this case?
New Zealand,
Apr 24, 2017,

Ridiculous support, stay away.

The customer service is beneath contempt.
Sometimes an answer is provided via email 2 days later. Sometimes after several requests for an answer.
The life chat is ridiculous.
Very hard to make them understand what the question is, and IF (!!!) they finally get it, they can not answer.
Broker is definitely NOT recommended.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 26, 2017:
We are sorry for having given you such bad experience of communication with our support service team. We would be very grateful if you told us when you had contacted us and your account number. It will help us to improve our client support service.
Santiago, Chile,
Apr 17, 2017,

Not recommended

I really didn't like this broker. The customer services is too bad, slow and not personalized, they treat you like an idiot if you ask questions to be sure about some situations or if your english is not enough fluent. It took me 2 weeks to withdrawal, I don't put 1 star because I got my money. The ECN spread is not tight enough. And is the slowest website for a broker I've ever met.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 20, 2017:
greggy,
bandung, Indonesia,
Oct 23, 2013,

i have withdraw problem with this broker, almost one month not receive money in my bank amount 912 USD, now i can't login to member are too
be carefull to join this broker

Jimmy,
Sweden,
Dec 10, 2010,

Good: Easy setup and I've had no problem with cash withdrawal.
Bad: Look somewhere else if you're a scalper. They add delay to order in relation to how many you make. I quickly got a 4 sec delay added to all my orders (entry/exit). Easy to spot by measuring time to place order and compare to another account (same type) on same broker/server. After a day of trading it was very obvious that they've added exactly 4 seconds to each order. During this delay they just pick the best quote for them and the worst for you. This way they can provide low spreads that in practice is widened quite a lot due to delay. Furthermore, if the slippage isn't good for them, they reject the order by returning a requote... Also, I often get requote after a 3 min delay!

So, they're probably good for swingtraders but be aware of possibly added delay that gets you very bad slippage.

Amaury,
, Brazil,
Apr 19, 2016,

Alpari is a good broker. The only complain is they disabled Neteller deposits in USD currency. They want to gain from currency conversion also, not only from deposit rates.

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 24, 2016:
Hello, Neteller deposits were temporarily disabled due to technical reasons. Now this deposit option is available again: http://alpari.com/en/trading/deposit_withdrawal/
Berlin, Germany,
Dec 5, 2019,

Updating my earlier review

I'm gonna update my earlier review, I will confirm that my bitcoin deposit funded to my account, however, the communication and customer service response could be better, Live chat support was not helpful at all and emails replied late, especially for cases like me that after I send my bitcoin I didn't get any kind of email/receipt neither any kind of PENDING order in dashboard, it was like I send my bitcoin to their wallet and 24 hours silence from their support, no receipt email or pending order created.

Dec 2, 2019 - 2 Stars Possible scam, I will update this post if I get an acceptable response from this broker, so this is what happens:

I just had my first bitcoin deposit with this #forex #broker #alpari and the experience was awful, after sending the #bitcoin there is no track of your transaction in their dashboard, I contact their customer service, useless, they keep saying we delivered your request to relative department, it feels like the agent is a robot/bot. my bitcoin transaction has already 13 confirmations on blockchain network, that means the fund received in their wallet and it's available, here is my transaction info :

But when you go to Alpari deposit section, it says: You didn't make any transfers yet.

I hope I get my money asap, I keep this as 2 stars, for now, if they process my deposit shortly, will change the rating, and if I don't get my money in a few days, I will report this as a SCAM.

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 4, 2019 Hello Emilvr! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We will check the information and provide you with the public answer.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Hello Alpari Representative. If you look at this review while logged in, you should be able to view this client's account number. It begins with 8 and ends with 6.

visitor,
, Turkey,
Jul 16, 2014,

if you are a long term trader, it fits you. if you are a scalper, looking for 5-10 pip targets, stay away. their "ecn" is heayly filtered, and demo/real spreads became different. they play with spreads time to time. this is possibly when they decide to win more from customer funds. withdrawals is working.

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 24, 2016:
Hello, thank you for your feedback. A lot has changed since 2014 - spreads on our ECN accounts are much more narrow.
Vadim B,
Nadym, Russian Federation,
Dec 11, 2012,

Very good and honest Brokerage!I have been working with them already 3 years!Real conditions,fast support,no-problems with deposit-withdrawal.Besides very wide PAMM service.The only one thing-not very narrow spreads at majors.But at all its very good!