Alpari Review

Updated: Nov 9, 2020 · Alpari.com (.org)  · Is this your company?

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

Established: 1998
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FC #
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.org) on our forum

Netherlands,
Oct 21, 2017,

I normally don't write reviews, but in this case I felt obliged to do this.... I'm extremely unhappy with the treatment by this broker.. In the night of Sunday to Monday my account was stopped out because of a price hike on the eur/try pair that was off market. In my trading history it shows the trades closed at 4.69161 but the real market price was nowhere near this number as can be seen from other brokers. Afterwards I could see that Alpari's own chart only gave 4.4756 as the highest point the pair ever reached.
If this event above hadn’t occurred my account would not have been stopped out and the trades would still be open. I believe this was not my fault and that I should have the right to be fully compensated for this. All trades should be reinstated or I should be compensated for the difference between the stop out price and the current market price.

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 23, 2017:
Good afternoon!
you have a right to fill a claim in your myAlpari regarding this case
Netherlands,
Oct 17, 2017,

Stopped out by fake price spike, alpari demanding compensation negative balance. Stay Away!!

My alpari ecn account was stopped out due to a fake spike of the eur/try pair on 9 october 2017 at 01:07. My short trades on this pair were stopped out at 4.69161 but the market never reached this level. When I looked at the charts of other brokers such as LMAX Pepperstone and Axitrader, it confirmed that the maximum ask never reached higher than 4.43-4.46. Also Alpari’s own chart only shows a price of 4.3942 at the very moment my trades closed at 4.69.

When I contacted Alpari about this, asking for a revision of the closing price, they just said there was a spread widening that lead to the stop out. To prove how ridiculous this is, you can see below tick by tick data from dukascopy

20171009 01:03:31:312,4.34383,4.35117
20171009 01:03:31:535,4.34413,4.35117
20171009 01:03:31:686,4.3439,4.35117
20171009 01:03:31:737,4.3442,4.35117
20171009 01:07:32:421,4.39106,4.40404 (130 pips spread)
20171009 01:08:46:821,4.38516,4.39214
20171009 01:08:49:475,4.38533,4.39214 20171009 01:08:53:660,4.38516,4.39306
20171009 01:08:53:930,4.38516,4.39329

The fifth row is the moment on which my eurtry trades closed. You can see 4.40404 (a fair market ASK) is completely different from the 4.69+ level at which my trades closed. Over 2800 pips off market to be exact. Prices on alpari’s chart are similar to Dukascopy’s prices at the 4.3900-4.4000 level except for the execution which caused the stop out. Normal spread for EURTRY is about 15 pips. It’s impossible, even on high volatility moments for it to widen to over 2800+ pips, not when not any of the other brokers report similar levels.

It proves I was stopped out due to an error on Alpari’s side and now they’re just looking for excuses so they don’t have to compensate me for the damage that has been done to me.

Stay away if your are looking for an honest broker!

Update: due to the issue above my account dropped to below 0 and now Alpari even has the audacity to demand that I should pay them for the negative balance (which is way smaller than the damage I suffered).

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 19, 2017:
Good afternoon!
If you do not agree with decision, you have a right to contact The Financial Commission regarding this case.
Ukraine,
Oct 2, 2017,

Alpari was pay me money.
I have no claims to the company. Thank you for help with this situation

Sep 8, 2017 - 1 Star Hello. 6.09.2017 Alpari took off from my balance 4233 USD.
I draw clame for theme, for financial comission and for russian forex-forum MMGP - http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=535273 here.
Account number (Personal Cabinet) 11682157
Mt5 ECN account 15014033
Please, help

Reply by Alpari submitted Sep 13, 2017 Good afternoon!

Please, fill a claim for The Financial Comission and wait for their response.

M.,
Northern Germany, Germany,
Aug 16, 2017,

Withdrawal Issues! Be very careful with them!

Withdrawal Issues. I try to get out my deposit, because i have found better trading platform. Now they want new documents, which verify my Neteller wallet. They rejected a valid document. They have rejected a lot of documents before, which where valid, to make changes about my e-mail adress. This broker has strategy of tricking and blocking me as a trader.
WARNING. Please be very careful, to invest with them now. Their PAMM program could deceive you, but with such tricky ways, i have lost trust in them.
Trader from Germany.

Reply by Alpari submitted Aug 18, 2017:
Hello! Please, tell us your MyAlpari number. Have you ever contacted our support team regarding this case?
New Zealand,
Apr 24, 2017,

Ridiculous support, stay away.

The customer service is beneath contempt.
Sometimes an answer is provided via email 2 days later. Sometimes after several requests for an answer.
The life chat is ridiculous.
Very hard to make them understand what the question is, and IF (!!!) they finally get it, they can not answer.
Broker is definitely NOT recommended.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 26, 2017:
We are sorry for having given you such bad experience of communication with our support service team. We would be very grateful if you told us when you had contacted us and your account number. It will help us to improve our client support service.
Santiago, Chile,
Apr 17, 2017,

Not recommended

I really didn't like this broker. The customer services is too bad, slow and not personalized, they treat you like an idiot if you ask questions to be sure about some situations or if your english is not enough fluent. It took me 2 weeks to withdrawal, I don't put 1 star because I got my money. The ECN spread is not tight enough. And is the slowest website for a broker I've ever met.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 20, 2017:
Ebere,
Mar 12, 2017,

Very difficult to withdraw funds from my Alpari account

I am quite upset with Alpari. Initially they were professional and enjoyable. But I am having GREAT difficulty withdrawing money frommy account. This is agonising because I am in urgent need of funds. I am fed up oftalking to their chat rep who can't help. All they need to do is send me a code which never comes. I'm very very upset.

Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 14, 2017:
Riga, Latvia,
Feb 20, 2017,

Positive

Good services, but their withdraw politics is quite slow and inefficient for trader. Good, but not best.

Algeria,
Jan 24, 2017,

Empathy? Customer Support Quality?

Alpari has an amazing platform and user/client dashboard and i'm not gonna deny it.
But the one thing that's going to make this company go down is the absence of good customer support, the payment department especially to be more precise.

I've called the Alpari payment department more 5 times and spoke with 5 different agents and not a single one of them showed professionalism nor empathy and were not helpful at all so i had to send my PAMM clients to another broker.

Anyway, having worked as a Customer Support Rep for more than 5 years, trust me i know what i'm talking about and the customer department @Alpari needs to improve, a lot...

Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 29, 2017:
We are sorry for having given you such bad experience of communication with our support service team. We would be very grateful if you told us when you had contacted us. It will help us to improve our client support service.
Athens, Greece,
Dec 17, 2016,

CHASING STOP LOSS

They are chasing your stop loss. I thought they were professionals but they are not!
The high of the candle never reached the stop loss however stop loss was hit and I lost the trade. I have the documents to back up my claim. When I send them
email to file my claim they never ansered back. However I was able to quickly withdraw my money from my account. HOW DISHONEST.

Dec 16, 2016 - 1 Star Very dissapointed, I thought they were professionals They hit my stop loss though the price never reached my stop loss. When I send them my complaint they never replied. At least I was able to withdraw the rest of my money from my account.
STAY AWAY!

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 24, 2016:
Hello. Please specify your complaint TID, we will check information on your situation. Please take notice - we respond to a claim within 5 business days.
It's likely that your Sell position was closed at Stop Loss level at Ask price, therefore you could not see this exact price on MT4 chart. Please check the Tick History in your myAlpari profile.