Alpari.com (.ru) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 5, 2019
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.org, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

About Alpari.com (.ru)

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:1998
Address:Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: SVGFSA #20389 IBC 2012
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.ru) on our forum

Berlin, Germany,
Dec 5, 2019,

Updating my earlier review

I'm gonna update my earlier review, I will confirm that my bitcoin deposit funded to my account, however, the communication and customer service response could be better, Live chat support was not helpful at all and emails replied late, especially for cases like me that after I send my bitcoin I didn't get any kind of email/receipt neither any kind of PENDING order in dashboard, it was like I send my bitcoin to their wallet and 24 hours silence from their support, no receipt email or pending order created.

Dec 2, 2019 - 2 Stars Possible scam, I will update this post if I get an acceptable response from this broker, so this is what happens:

I just had my first bitcoin deposit with this #forex #broker #alpari and the experience was awful, after sending the #bitcoin there is no track of your transaction in their dashboard, I contact their customer service, useless, they keep saying we delivered your request to relative department, it feels like the agent is a robot/bot. my bitcoin transaction has already 13 confirmations on blockchain network, that means the fund received in their wallet and it's available, here is my transaction info :

But when you go to Alpari deposit section, it says: You didn't make any transfers yet.

I hope I get my money asap, I keep this as 2 stars, for now, if they process my deposit shortly, will change the rating, and if I don't get my money in a few days, I will report this as a SCAM.

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 4, 2019 Hello Emilvr! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We will check the information and provide you with the public answer.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Hello Alpari Representative. If you look at this review while logged in, you should be able to view this client's account number. It begins with 8 and ends with 6.
Piacenza, Italy,
Oct 22, 2019,

Excellent broker

I've read a lot of bad reviews about this broker, but I feel compelled to disagree.
I have been an Alpari user for at least a decade and never, I never say I had any problems with them.
I have always deposited and withdrawn my money without any problem, I have PAMM accounts that have been working for several years and I have never found anomalies with the trading platform.
In short, for me, it's a great broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Hello alanza704. Thank you for your feedback!
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation,
Oct 17, 2019,

Why does company provide false information about their activity?

I would like to draw attention to the false information provided by Alpari in this review. You could verify quotes I used by using the official answer from the company just below.

1. "The Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country, and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant"

After revoking the license, the broker claims that he never had representative offices in Russia, as well as licenses from the central bank. However, a saved copy of the company's website for 2017 contains other information. I leave a translation of the Russian website of the company and a link where you can check the information.

The Company History

2001
November
The first Alpari office in Moscow opens.

2003
February
Alpari’s office in St. Petersburg opens.

2016 (II)
November
Alpari get a license from the Central Bank of Russia, which reaffirming status as one of the country's most reliable brokers.

*https://web.archive.org/web/20170706073340/https://alpari.com/ru/company/history/

The company’s website in 2017 also mentioned the office at Raketnii bul'var 16 in Moscow, which continues to operate despite the revocation of the company's license in Russia. This information can be checked in Google. The company also did not provide me with clarifications on this issue.

I suggested that the company contact the central bank or regulatory authorities of the Russian Federation if someone continues to operate in Russia using their name. Although how can you complain about your own semi-illegal activity, especially if legal entities are managed by the same CEO (Andrey Dashin), right?

For me, as a client, such an outright lie on the part of the company causes distrust of the company as a whole.

Sep 22, 2019 - 1 Star This review will be useful for those who already work with Alpari in different countries, and for those who are at the stage of choosing a broker.

I used the services of the company until the revocation of their license to carry out activities in the Russian Federation by the central bank.
After that, I repeatedly turned to the company with a request to provide documents that would confirm the right to continue activities in the territory of this country. I did not receive a reply to any letter.

TID#101255303
TID#101243990

The legal entity whose license to operate in the Russian Federation was revoked continues to operate under a different name (TIN 9717003523). The Alpari brand operates in different countries under different legal entities, but the ultimate owner of all organizations is Andrey Dashin, who is the founder of the company.

When choosing a company to work with, it is important to check the country of registration, and the availability of a permit to work on the securities market in your country. Since the end of 2018, Master Card and Visa payment systems have tightened requirements for brokers with offshore registration. Now, they can request documents confirming the right of the company to work in your country. I did not receive a response from Alpari regarding the availability of such documents.

If you work with Alpari from Russia, then one day, you may run into the problem of accessing the company’s website. This issue is being discussed now in the central bank, to suppress the activities of brokerage companies without a license in the Russian Federation.

These are the main questions I want answered from the company:
1. Under what license does the company continue to operate in Russia?
2. Comment on your relationship with the payment systems MasterCard and Visa. Do you have the necessary documents confirming the right to work in each region of the company's presence?

For existing company clients from other countries, I would recommend contacting a support service in your country so that you can also be provided with the necessary documents confirming the company's right to carry out activities in your country. After all, if you have an issue, as in the case of the bankruptcy of a branch in the UK, or the termination of Alparis activities in Canada, a local court will not always be able to help resolve the conflict.

I duplicated this review in two languages, on sites where company representatives are present.

Reply by Alpari submitted Sep 28, 2019 Good afternoon!

The brand Alpari is presented in many jurisdictions of the world and provides its services in full compliance with the international standards and the requirements of the current legislation of the countries of presence, including compliance procedures for all counterparties with which the brand has a contractual relationship.

You have accepted a Client Agreement with one of the brand’s companies - Alpari Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Company), on the website: www.alpari.com (hereinafter referred to as the website), that is registered in Saint Vincent and Grenadines. The following documents are an integral part of the Client Agreement: Risk Disclosure, Terms of Business for STANDARD and NANO Accounts, Terms of Business for ECN and PRO.ECN Accounts, Regulations for Non-Trading Operations and any other applicable documents uploaded in the subsection «Regulatory Documents and Agreements». Funds deposit to/withdrawal from procedures, including MasterCard/VISA bank cards are described both in Regulatory Documents and on the website. By accepting the documents, you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of Сlient Agreement and methods of settlement of transactions.

Regarding the essence of Your appeal, we can explain the following:

• In the Company, along with Regulatory Documents, has been developed and approved the internal policies applicable to bank card transactions of international payment systems, including AML and KYC policies and is kept monitoring all payments to prevent fraud or violation of the law, both by the Company and by the client;

The Company is a member of the Financial Commission (https://financialcommission.org/), an international organization for handle of trade disputes on financial markets;

• The Company, being a financial market organization, registered in the Saint Vincent and Grenadines, has relevant legal opinions from various legal service providers on compliance of the offered service (s) with the legislation of the country of registration. At the same time, the legislation of the country of registration of the Company does not prohibit to enter into transactions on financial markets with non-residents and there is no direct prohibition for citizens of the Russian Federation to open accounts (to conclude any contracts) with banks or organizations of the financial market located outside of the Russian Federation, which is confirmed by the introduction of a new term in the currency legislation of the Russian Federation as "another organization of the financial market." The above-mentioned opinions are provided directly to counterparties, including international payment systems MasterCard/VISA, upon completion of all necessary compliance procedures and KYC.

As was previously reported, the Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country , and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant, in accordance with the №39-FL “On the securities market». A citizen of the Russian Federation has a right to use the services of the professional securities market participants located in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad, including the right to make payments to foreign banks or brokers where he has an account.

On analysis that we made under Your case, the Company declares the following: You independently initiated the corresponding operations within use of Company’s services according to Regulations for Trade and Non-Trading Operations, including use of all interface of a personal account that is not denied by Your message. In a case of disagreement with operations made by You, You have a right to make a claim through MyAlpari to the Company, for its further consideration, including to use the right of the appeal to the Financial commission.

Alpari Limited
komkit,
thailand, Thailand,
Jul 20, 2019,

alpari is Big scam

i deposit 300$ and they give me so many problem for i can't trade. my money stuck in alpari ,can't trade ,can't withdraw can't do nothing! after i try to find document for them for 3 week ,that enough. i request to refund ,just send my money by the way what it come. they delete my deposit transaction wtf !! and my money is disappear. after that they send mail to me "Your last request for depositing funds 25821021 were rejected". บอกได้คำเดียวครับ ไอ้ควย
Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 22, 2019:
Hello! When making a deposit from a virtual or prepaid card, you will also need to provide a scan or photo of an official letter from the issuing bank, verifying that you are the cardholder. The bank card number, your full name and a stamp from the bank which issued the card should all be indicated and visible on the document.

You did not provide this document, so the deposit was rejected and money was returned to your card.

Please, provide the required document and try to make deposit again.
Nigeria,
May 2, 2019,

These broker I pathetic

I wish there was 0 stars so I can really express myself about this scammers.

They let you make a deposit in 10 minutes, but withdrawals take forever to complete.

I made a $40 withdrawal via AMoney Nigeria and it's been several days and no payment has been made. The customer care representatives are the worst. My account manager once called me to stop bothering them because it's just $40 and people who are making $100,000s of withdrawals aren't complaining. Apparently to them, I should lose my money simply because it's not up to a hundred thousand dollars.

I won't even advice my enemy to use this broker. They're just not worth the time.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 3, 2019:
Hello! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check all the information and provide you with the public answer. Thank you for feedback!
Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 30, 2019,

Good Services

I have been operating this broker for a while and it has gone well, excellent service, good platform and fair commissions, I especially like the pamm account service
Adorable,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Mar 18, 2019,

Alpari manipulate trade until you lose your money

It's a bad broker. You can never make profit from them. They will make sure you don't have any money to withdraw. Stay away from them they're not investors' friendly. They manipulate trade against you until your account wipes off. Bad! worse!! worst!!! broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you. Specify the details of situation you face, please. Send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com and also clarify your trading account number with the position numbers. We need it to check the information and give you the publiс answer.
Nigeria,
Mar 8, 2019,

Funds withdrawal not credited

I withdrew $18 from my Alpari account on the 27th of February from Amoney Nigeria and up till now it hasn't been credited to my account. I have complained by sending emails and having a live chat with them but all to no avail. I have even tried calling my account officer but she never picked her calls. When people say Alpari scammed them, I thought it was actually a joke. Now i know better.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 11, 2019:
India, India,
Jan 28, 2019,

Hi,

I have an account with Alpari and I feel it's a big scam by Alpari.

They have removed Skrill and Neteller from their withdrawal option and I am struck without withdrawal.

Slowly they are removing all withdrawal options.

I am clue less what is happening and there is no update in there website.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 31, 2019:
Hello! There are no any problems with the withdrawal options in myAlpari. And Online Payment Systems (including Neteller) are available in your myAlpari as well as Amoney. Only Skrill is unavailable now because of some technical issues. Please, check your myAlpari and if you don't find the withdrawal methods there, please, send us a screenshot of this page. It's unreal. Besides, your withdrawal request through Amoney, which was created on the 28th of January, has been already executed and you've already got your money.
Quatro Barras, Brazil,
Jan 19, 2019,

Stay away from these scammers.

Terrible. The worst thing that could have happened, happened to me at Alpari after I made deposit with my credit card they blocked my withdrawn on Skrill and Neteller. And when I ask to withdraw the administrator of my card refuses. I was stuck with my capital. And the support does nothing for me to withdraw and does not care about my difficulty of effecting the withdrawal. I got my capital compromised without being able to leave the brokerage house. Stay away from these scammers.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 21, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you to solve your issue. Please, send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check the information and give you publiс answer.
collins,
Kenya,
Nov 9, 2018,

Alpari has denied my 100$ withdrawal the support just taking me in circle...............
Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 12, 2018:
We don't have any problems with the withdrawal requests execution in our Company. Contact our payment department about this issue please via our Live chat https://alpari.com/ru/chat/
Nov 5, 2018,

Scam

I used Fix Contract
Binary option
My review its Scam broker
For this trading
From this broker i never expecting like this cheating

When you open trade in Real account
They show you 88% payout or 85%
During trade any time they will change from 88% to 63% , only in your account
Like this they willl eat your money
And make you in loss
Again i am never expecting this cheating from this huge and old broker
In withdraw its good
But during trades alpri kill you
Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 6, 2018:
Good afternoon!
First of all we would like to clarify that the potential profit size of a Fix-Contract is variable and depends on the market situation. In thin or fast markets, trading conditions may be altered and some contract types or time frames may be inaccessible. Conditions can be changed for new contracts only and cannot be changed for already opened one. Our clients see the payout in advance and only then make a decision to buy or sell a Fix-Contract if they agree with the payout percentage.
Takashi Ohtaku,
HOKKAIDO, Japan,
Oct 23, 2018,

Scam

The withdrawal was refused.

Even principal will not come back ...

It was stolen by Alpari.

Request № 23526543 denied.
Dear Takashi Ohtaku,

Request № 23526543 denied. Reason for rejection: Alpari does not accept transfers from third parties.

Thank you for choosing Alpari.

Best Regards,
Alpari
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 26, 2018:
Hello! Your withdrawal request was denied because we don't accept transfers from and to the third parties. You tried to withdraw money to the Neteller wallet which is registered to the surname of another person. Your money stays in your trading account untill you withdraw them and nobody can do it but you. Please upload a photo of your passport/ID card to your myAlpari account or send it to the e-mail payments@alpari.com to confirm you are the owner of this wallet.
Việt Nam, Viet Nam,
Oct 11, 2018,

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.
Up to the date 10/11/2018 "IB 1244730" has $ 909.99 but today I received only $ 733.05.
Why am I only receiving $ 733.05?
Current amount on (https://ib-my.alpari.com/en/my_partner/bonus/ [10/12/2018] )= 0 $
Photo attached:
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2943/HeWpH7.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8376/ZIIdae.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9153/68MczH.png[/img]
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 12, 2018:
Your report worries us.
Please contact our specialists from IB-partnership department via e-mail ib@alpari.com.
They will investigate what happened with your money.

Loja, Ecuador,
Oct 11, 2018,

Good broker

I've been working with them a month and the attention to the customer are pretty good, also to withdraw money are fast. It's a good broker.
Netherlands,
Sep 28, 2018,

Alpari FIX (Binary before) withdraw request

Hi traders,

This is a short message about FIX (old Binary) trading with Alpari broker.

I have tried so many brokers but only two of them are honest in my eyes then ofcourse.

Only Alpari and one other broker did what they promissed and most important for me are the withdraws.
I trade now for a a few weeks with Alpari and asked two withdraws to my Skril account and believe it or not it was directly on my Skril account vissible after my request to Alpari.

Great, Great job!

Before i worked with the other broker but after the ban for Europe costumers i changed from broker.

They have also a Mt4 platform for analysing my binary trades but ofcourse you can trade also forex on a live account.

Great weekend everybody!

Best regards,
India,
Sep 11, 2018,

Really happy with the service

I used to trade with multiple brokers but as soon as you start making money and stop depositing , they would start taking you for granted.

But I must say from the last 2 years with Alpari, I have withdrawn as much as I want. I get appropriate support from the local support office as well as timely responses over my email query or complaint. Heads up to you and keep working the way you are......Super Satisfied....
Arinze,
Jun 2, 2018,

Can alpari please explain why I can't withdraw $12USD I deposited into my account using my debit card, I tried several times and alpari is saying insufficient balance, while my $12 USD is hanging there. My email is saintarizona@gmail.com. I need alpari to explain why. I have sent alpari my passport copy and debit card pictures both front and back.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jun 4, 2018:
Good afternoon! Your money was sent to you today.
Gustavotibiricaent,
Brazil, Brazil,
May 16, 2018,

Withdrawals denied

I am trying to withdrawal my money and all my requests are denied. The support just instruct me to make more 5 usd deposits to be able to withdrawal. This is the worst broker I have ever seen. I did not take one trade on it and I am not able to just refund my deposit to my card. Definitely will never use or recommend it.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 18, 2018:
Good afternoon!
We are very sorry for this inconvinience.
We applied all efforts to solve the problem you are faced with withdrawal to your bank card. Unfortunately after all attempts we found out that your bank would not accept transfers directly by card number.
We have sent to your e-mail refund proposal. Please answer us by e-mail
Benin city, Nigeria,
May 13, 2018,

unhappy

Alpari response to complain lacks transparency and appears deliberately avoiding that facts.
i got charges excessive spread of $30 for 0.3 lots size usdchf.
i also complained that a take profit was reached but failed...they avoided the time of the price and went to cover with a further time when the market closed .
i am thinking of forwarding a complain to economic and financial crimes commission in Nigeria because this is not a transparent broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 15, 2018:
Good afternoon!
If you do not agree with the decision, you have a right to contact The Financial Commission regarding this case.
India,
May 11, 2018,

Alpari is total fraud.... they steal bonuses and commissions.....they hold the graph on MT4 if ur order is going to make money... graph will keep on coiling over order line until u get frustrated and close it.... after that graph will start going fast in ur direction u were going to make money......they play against traders
Reply by Alpari submitted May 15, 2018:
Hello! Please be informed that we cannot influence to the charts. Charts show the prices which are provided by our liquidity providers and all the quotes you can check in your myAlpari account in the ticks history. Specify please your myAlpari number to check the information.
Peter,
Budapest, Hungary,
Apr 10, 2018,

Scammer company

They promised to withdraw my funds ($2900USD) from my account until today, but they don't processed it. They just promise the payment in the last 2 weeks. I have all of screenshots about my account and my past chats with them. Today i tried to contact with them on the chat regarding it, but they don't respond to me.... Scammers.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 12, 2018:
Hello! Specify please your myAlpari number. We will check the information and solve the issue.
Netherlands,
Feb 11, 2018,

Best Spread EUR/USD , XAU/USD, Good system for deposit/withdrawal between accounts and bank/skrill, Best Investment Programs

This is one of the top 5 forex brokers in the world.

* Their spread on eur/usd is always in the top 5 tightest spreads of all brokers,
you can check this by searching "compare forex spreads".

Also I can verify eur/usd has an average spread of between 0.7 pips and 1.3 pips
during the European Market opening,
you can check this out yourself with an ecn account.

Spreads on other currency pairs with euro or us dollar are among the tightest also.

Trading gold can be very profitable with this broker too,
the spread is about 13 to 22 pips on average, which is the equivalent to 1.3 to 2.2 pips with eur/usd, this being xau/usd is very very favourable,
any beginner trader could see how you can get much profit with this,
as when gold is trending, you can get a big profit in a matter of half a minute.

*They have many interesting contests, you can learn a lot from joining this,
just don't put in a lot of money if you're just trying

*Their bonus program is awesome,
you can get back part of your spread,
especially if you are making more then 20% profit a day, if you make a mistake,
the spread reduction refund could get you back many percent of your highest
achieved account balance in the last few day, for instance,
if you go from trading 0.1 lot size to 1.5 lot size, and then you lose part of your weekly profit, if you go back to 0.3 lot size trading, you can still get back a substantial part, perhaps half of current account size, after reduction,
this is very convenient in case of a margin call.

*Their system of withdrawing and depositing between accounts is flawless.
You can easily withdraw and deposit between accounts,
and withdrawing and depositing between trading accounts and bank accounts, skrill, etcetera , it never fails or flaws, I have been using it for more then 3 years, never did I have any problem.

*They offer many interesting investment programs,
you can invest in:
#Pamm account (a type of Investment Funds),

#Pamm portfolios (a portfolio of several Pamm account Investment Funds),
You can just choose several portfolios and even if some would lose,
still you get a profit, also, an entire portfolio almost never loses,
as long as it was profitable for more then 1 year, you can check it yourself.

#Structured products, companies. (The companies manages the investments,
generally it would earn between 15% and 75% a year on the investments and
it almost never fails, if you choose more then 1 product then there is almost
no change not to make a large profit, in fact, you could replace this with
any other income and it could make you a yearly salary if the yearly investment is big enough)

by the way,
Alpari is in Russian and English,
if the language does not make sense,
make sure to press the "English language" button.
You can view anything in the English language,
but if you don't have an account yet,
sometimes the link from google could refer to the Russian version,
it depends on what link you used.
There are other languages also,
Spanish, Portugese and so on.
lagos, Nigeria,
Dec 13, 2017,

Hi Everyone,
Alpari is the only broker I know of that has systematically blocked her clients from trading BTC, effective since 7th Dec, 2017. Not only that, for those who already had open trades, they also increased their spread from the usual $100 to $800 on all open positions. Their trumped-up excuse is that they are looking for a better Liquidity Provider to serve their clients better!! And they are yet to find one till this very moment!!!

To make matters worse, up till this moment, Alpari never sent any mail whatsoever to her clients regarding this development(at least, I did not receive any mail from them), I was only informed via a live chat when I first noticed the abnormal spread while trying to initiate a new trade, which of course did not go through. Though I am doing business with them due to their office presence in my country, it is sad to feel that Alpari does not really take the interests of her clients seriously.

I have not checked FPA broker reviews page for a long time, but right now, I cannot help noticing that Alpari's rating at FPA has dropped drastically from the last time I visited, with a whole lots of new complaints and dissatisfaction from clients. What does that mean to you, Alpari? I just hope that Alpari understands that in order to have new businesses and break new frontiers, it is expedient to keep the old customers happy and satisfied, and not treat them as if they had no choice. WE ARE WATCHING!!!

Oct 17, 2016 - 2 Stars I am very disappointed with this broker, and the slow response to resolve issues is very worrisome. I am trading an ECN account with the company, but on one of my BUY order on USDJPY, I made about $9 profit, but when I closed the trade, $18 was deducted from my account, instead of the $9 profit.

I filed a complaint to Alpari on this execution error on my account, but Alpari has not responded to me after more than a week. I really cant believe that a broker can be so slow to resolve customers' complaints. Very disappointed.

See details of the transaction below:
MT4 acct number:1464724; date and time that i placed the trade = 2016.09.08 21:14:09; date and time when i closed the trade = 2016.09.14 08:02:00. Type of order = Buy; Size = 0.02; currency = usdjpy. profit was suppose to be +9USD and it changed to -18.57 when I closed the order. price when i bought it= 102.531; price when i closed it = 103.030; fake price that alapri jumped to =101.5.

Though very new to alpari, I am very worried about this kinds of situation. Still anxiously waiting for how Alpari will resolve this issue, then I will update here back.

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 22, 2016 Hello, please specify your complaint ID. Also keep in mind, that The Compliance Department considers individual complaints as soon as reasonably practicable, but in any case, within 5 (five) business days of having been recieved . If your issues has been resolved already - please give us an update on this review.
Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 15, 2017:
Hello, Onesi John! Thank you for your feedback.
Please be informed that since the 7th of December, 2017, Alpari has limited CFD trading on the BTC/USD pair to Close Only mode.
This decision was taken due to the fact that our liquidity providers have recently introduced their own restrictions. Alpari is currently working to expand its base of liquidity providers in order to restore full trading functionality.
You also mentioned that you had filed the complaint. Please, specify your complaint ID
Milan, Italy,
Dec 4, 2017,

Hi all

I have big problem with my account on Alpari.ru

Saturday night @ the close of the market they have closed all my trades of USDPLN without any reason making me lose more than $ 219 !!!!

You can see the details from the attached file

Best Regards
Andy
Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 7, 2017:
Hello, please, note, we do not provide this currency pair any more https://alpari.com/en/company/news/4962_13112017/