Alpari Review

Updated: Nov 9, 2020 · Alpari.com (.org)  · Is this your company?

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

Established: 1998
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FC #
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.org) on our forum

Brisbane, Australia,
Nov 7, 2020,

Initial withdrawal took 3 weeks

But I am hoping now that the issue with configuration of my account is fixed I am hoping in future the withdrawal will happen without any issues

Nov 5, 2020 - 4 Stars First withdrawal took time, but once the first withdrawal is successful subsequent withdrawal happened without any issues.

Oct 20, 2020 - 1 Star Hi,
As other reviews are saying its the same old story. Easy deposit but no way to withdraw. They will keep saying they are working on it, it has been declined by the payment gateway and they are investigating. It is obvious they are not doing anything, basically you can only deposit into this broker but can never withdraw which pretty much makes it a total scam broker.

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 23, 2020 Hello! We do not have any issues with withdrawals in our Company. We kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number and the request number to public@alpari.org. We will be glad to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed response.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Sep 15, 2020,

Alpari broker are Thief's and scammers

alpari has just scam me of 158 dollar,  I promise u guys , I will take u to court on these matter
U deceived me to trade after trading u stolen my money, now referring me to third party ecommpay

Sep 14, 2020 - 1 Star I have been scam by alpari, I made a withdrawal using my visa card of 158 dollars, since on 1 September , till now I have not seen my withdrawal. They are saying they don't know where my money is, please can someone talk to them to pay me

Sep 12, 2020 - 1 Star I place a withdrawal on the 1st of September, 2020, they keep telling me it has been send. I think they are converting customers fund for their own personal trading, and when chatting with there agent you discovered that another broker (forextime) will tell you that they are helping alpari to transfer funds. These is scam. They should please send my funds and stop freezing my account when ever am about to take profit everything about them is fake, even my account officer refuse picking my calls and didn't reply my massages.

Reply by Alpari submitted Sep 15, 2020 Hello! We kindly ask you not to rush to such conclusions. We do not have any withdrawal issues. Please contact our support team for the assistance specifying the request number. We will be glad to see into your case and provide you with the answer in no time.
Istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 23, 2020,

Scam and fraud

I have been using alpari for the past months both alpari.com and alpari.org for the deposit and customer service everything was smooth, after i have done withdrawal through my master card wich is the initial way i deposit. They have accepted my withdrawal and the fund was sent as they claimed. Two months have gone and the fund didn't reach my account i have asked to send me the ARN to track my fund but they keep sending me the ARN of my inital deposit and they claim that they have done reversal transfer. I have send the full report from my bank that there is no actual or reversal transfer from them but they still make excuses. All in all they are fraud keep your money from it. I will have to fill up charge back form to make claim with master card via my bank card issuer since i have done initial deposit through mastercard. Be carefully from this scam broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Aug 26, 2020:
Hello! The Company does not have any issues with withdrawals. We kindly ask you to send us the request number to forum@alpari.com in order to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed answer in the shortest time possible.
Switzerland, Switzerland,
Jul 25, 2020,

Alpari is a good choice

Hi
I first had a very bad experience with another broker that led to the loss. Then I went to Alpari Broker. I worked with them for a year. Excellent platform. Good customer service. And the spreads are fair. Although I did not make a profit, it was because of my own strategy. The account balance was withdrawn immediately at the time of withdrawal. Although I now live in Switzerland. And I have done a lot of research on different brokers. But not every broker is suitable for my trading strategy. Again, Alpari is the best option. I checked different sites. And there are negative comments about all brokers on the Internet. This cannot be a reason for choice. Because there is always the possibility of negative comments from competitors. Alpari is my choice again

Shakeri.
Switzerland

Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Hello mssfarhad! Thank you for your feedback.
cebu, Philippines,
Jul 1, 2020,

No Sending Withdraw

Very easy to fund with bitcoin and fast
Very fast chat no waiting
Investing on strategy guru it's not really effective, not a big deal and you don't going to make a lot of money.

Try to withdraw your money, ahh this is the big scam, no one send your money so say bye bye to your money for ever they are scamer.

i asking wthdraw to bitcoin friday 25 june and typing this review july 1, and never receive my money wow.

Be far from this broker if you don't want to be stolen.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 4, 2020:
Hello! The Company does not have any issues with withdrawals. We kindly ask you to send us your MyAlpari number and the request number to forum@alpari.com in order to investigate your case and provide you with a detailed answer in the shortest time possible.
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 25, 2020,

Unethical Immoral Fraudsters and Terrorists

My experience with Alpari has been nothing short of well orchestrated money heist scheme. I will cover areas on deposits, withdrawal and their PAMM accounts.

1. Deposits
For deposits they accept Visa, Mastercard, Skrill and other payment platforms. I funded my account with my visa card and decided to try out their PAMM accounts. The performance of the PAMM accoutnt ratings looked enticing and realisitc however once I invested being a statistician I noticed an alarming anomaly in the way the account started growing. I t was a constant growth of 2.5% then a slight decline. A realistic growth would be 1% 3% 2% -3% 5% but this was daily 2.5% then deduction. I knew instantly I had to close it. Then it was delivering monthly returns of 35% and YTD 1250% I was sold out to the numbers. But being the person I am probed further. As I write this review May 25, 2020 the account is in Drawdown of -negative and was closed with people money lost for good. Before it got to that I had successfully removed by money from that PAMM account but not from ALPARI HEIST.

2. Withdrawals:
I felt that Alpari wasn't a good broker and wanted to withdraw my money from their platform altogether and headed to their website to withdraw money. Shock on me when i was informed that VISA (ironically the card I used to deposit) wasn't supported and that I should withdraw with Mastercard and that the form must be bank signed. I was surprised since the money was mine, no alpari staff deposited from their hard eaerned cash to my account, also never got any waiver or fee or bonus but here they were putting conditions on my own money. I wrote to them to process and asked why they accepted deposits in visa but they insisted it was down. Now if you try deposit with VISA on Alpari it works but you can't withdraw. My money was lost to Alpari's gain.

3. Trading Conditions:
Won't go into the details how their platform shows different bars with many stop hunt wicks. That has been shared by many people here.

ADVICE TO OTHERS:

THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY DON'T DEPOSIT
THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY DON'T FALL FOR THEIR PAMM
THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY DON'T TRADE WITH THEM.

Once you deposit money you will only be seeing it on the website. Its a cursed company. Won't last long.

We should all report ALPARI to authorities, register the same with interpol and the regulator. Furthermore lets put pressure on Mastercard, VISA and other platforms to stop supporting the pyramid scheme that is alpari.

THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT SURVIVE COVID 19
Reply by Alpari submitted May 27, 2020:
Hello! Please be reminded that PAMM service does not guarantee profit or safety of funds. Not always a manager’s trading strategy leads only to profitable trades. The manager also incurs losses in case of unsuccessful trading, as they invest their own funds when opening a PAMM account. We are sorry to hear that your investment experience turned out to be negative, however, we want to note that the service has brought profit to many Clients of the Company.
When saying “their platform shows different bars” kindly specify what do you mean by that? Different bars from what?
We do not have any issues with withdrawals. Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com specifying your myAlpari number. We will investigate your case and provide you with a detailed answer on the situation.
Bangalore, India,
May 11, 2020,

Payment Issue

My payout of $2700 is not yet processed by Alpari team. The money is debited from my Alpari account but the withdrawal is not processed. I have raised a Ticket#101365892. Even after repeated followups there is no response from the Alpari team. My account Manager Vashna Hanadon doesn't reply to my emails nor the payments department is responding! I have also marked a copy of my emails to forum@alpari.com. Unfortunately, they are also not responding!
Reply by Alpari submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Sir,

We kindly draw your attention to the fact that Alpari Limited does not have any issues with the withdrawal of funds, all withdrawal requests are processed in full compliance with the Regulations for Non-trading Operations.

However, we would kindly ask you to take into consideration that according to the 23.1 and 23.2 clauses of the current Client Agreement, in case of any conflict situation,

it is necessary to file an official claim in your MyAlpari Account in accordance with the established form.

In the claim form, please indicate the numbers of the disputed transactions, as well as the points of the regulations and the Client Agreement, which, in your opinion, have been violated.

Your claim will be considered within 5 business days in full compliance with clause 23.14 of the current Client Agreement,

and you will be provided with an official response on behalf of the Company.

We remind you that the Company has the right to dismiss a complaint if the claim was directed to the Company in another way,

than through the corresponding section of your MyAlpari Account (on the forum, by e-mail, by phone, etc.).

Thank you for your cooperation.
Mecklenburg, Germany,

Payout horrible!

After years of useless PAMM account investment i want to withdraw my dollars. Have provided them with absolute valid passport. Now they play the arrogant game we want this or that document. Treating customers like idiots. They did do the same before. A totally bad broker! If somebody has working help, please contact me, to get my money out! Write in all forums about the bad ways they do to customers! May the almighty GOD stop this bad companys quickly!
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Hello Trader-DE! Please be informed that in order to withdraw funds via bank wire transfer it is required to provide the Company with two documents: a signed Client Registration Form and a copy of your passport. You have provided us with the copy of your passport and it was accepted. Now for you to withdraw your funds kindly provide us with a signed Client Registration Form.
Karaj, Iran, Islamic Republic of,

Fraud in alpari. fix_contracts

Hello,
My balance which was from my trades, was about 300000 $. And when I requested for 60000$ withdrawal, they didn't pay me back any money and even displayed my total balance zero. And strange point is that, most of my trade IDs and the history of that 60000$ request for withdraw is deleted.
Please guide me and consider my problem.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Hello Alireza86! Please note that the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity. This conflicts with both regulation and our corporate ethics. Please send us a number of the trading account you are talking about to forum@alpari.com. We will look into your case and provide you with the answer.
Luzon, Philippines,
Apr 10, 2020,

Not allowing me to withdraw my money

I have been working out to withdraw my money with them. I sent them the screenshot of my card as they requested but my card doesn't show my name because that card came from an online wallet called PAYMAYA. It works like a Skrill but they offer debit card so you can use it on you online purchases. I told them many times that the card they've sent me doesn't have any name on it so I tried to with MY MONEY, TAKE NOTE IT'S MY MONEY using my Skrill but they said I have to withdraw it using my card because that's what I used on my initial deposit.

They are insisting that I should use my debit card. They requested a bank statement but I told IT'S NOT A BANK IT'S AN ONLINE WALLET THAT OFFERS DEBIT CARD HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!

So they are not allowing me to withdraw my money using other methods which is very inconvenient for me to the fact that IT'S MY MONEY. We're on quarantine because of what's happening and I need that money.

I can't even contact the ONLINE WALLET COMPANY, PAYMAYA due tot he fact that they are down because of the quarantine.

Now my money is stuck in there and the only way for me to get it back is providing them the information that I can't even get.

It's very very very very inconvenient that they are not giving me MY MONEY using other method to the fact that all my information is verified.

I even sent them an email with a screenshot of the app PAYMAYA which it has my info in there the transaction was there and they still reject it.

What should I do that's how PAYMAYA gave me the card, it doesn't have my name on it. It's an online wallet it works like a SKRILL it's not a bank.

I don't know what to do now.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Hello EdwardS1030! Please note that withdrawal of funds is an integral part of the Company service. We kindly ask you to send us your MyAlpari number to forum@alpari.com in order to see into your case and find a solution to the situation.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Apr 1, 2020,

Totally scam and the chart is stop near sl

When u make profit they increase spread and hump your trade. They are totally scamer. We open a account on the company name supees Classified Pakistan Private limited and we lose more then 50k just in one week and they will reject our withdrawal request.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Hello! The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider as this goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics. Spread depends on the liquidity level of trading instruments in the market, so they may change as they reflect the market conditions. Kindly note that during periods of low liquidity such as rollover or market opening/closing or during important news announcements where increased volatility is expected, spreads may increase significantly from their average level.
Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com with the detailed description of the situation. We will look into it and provide you with the answer.
Minsk, Belarus,
Mar 6, 2020,

Manipulation with spread and auto close of orders

Hi everyone! Today I will publish my experience with Alpari. First of all, technical support not interested in your trading activity, they only ask about additional deposits and etc. Every night they scam broker enable huge crazy spread, every night! The personal manager told me that everything okay, looks like our liquid provider disconnected, WTF, every night? We launched strategy in Australian broker and Alpari, the Australian broker now had +36% for 2 months Alpari at that moment working only into the minus. Also, they closed a few of my losing orders without notification. This broker didn't support compensation for the troubles with spread and other problems on broker side. First and last time I work with Alpari. After the trading experience I can confirm that information on the Russian blogs, really true, they SCAM brokers.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 10, 2020:
Hello! Spread widening is connected with the liquidity level, which decreases at night as the volume of trades and the number of market participants also decreases. Moreover spread widening can be observed during macroeconomic news launch, bank rollover, at the opening of the Market on Monday and at the close on Friday, when the number of market participants decreases.
Also note that each trading account has its own Stop Out level which you can see in the Trading conditions on our website. When a trader does not have enough of free equity to support the open trades, a force close will take place on the trade incurring the biggest losses.
Gumla, India,
Feb 2, 2020,

Alpari is Fraud Scam broker

From India my name is Arshad ..Alpari side my Real acount 5918235 but am so sad bcoz on date 25january 2020 Night my Acount was Suddenly Washout bcoz its Scam from Alpari side I open 3 lot of 0.01 on euroaud and eurochf side on equity $157 but suddenly look Mkt go 20 to 30 point my Acount washout am shocking how its ...impossible bcoz on my Acount Margin availability was good but its end
Bcoz Alpari is Scammmer big Scammer Dont invest here
Reply by Alpari submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Hello Ansari! Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com specifying the numbers of the orders that you think were closed wrongly. We will see into the situation and provide you with an answer on it.
Africa, Ethiopia,
Jan 23, 2020,

DO NOT TRADE NEWS WITH THIS BUCKET SHOP BROKER

My name is Will. I have never had a terrible experience like the one i experienced today with this broker when trading the news today 23 January 2020.. My account number is 80030085. They get me out of my trade with just but little profit and they claim i was stoped out. How the sex can i get stoped out with a little profit. IMPOSIBLE ! I dont recommend this broker anymore.

Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 27, 2020:
Hello Will fx! Kindly contact our support specialists at https://www.alpari.org/r/livechat?lang=en specifying the number of your trading account and the order. The specialists will see into your case and provide you with an answer on the situation.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Hello Alpari Rep, If you are logged in and look above the review text, you should be able to see where Will fx provided an account number.
Berlin, Germany,
Dec 5, 2019,

Updating my earlier review

I'm gonna update my earlier review, I will confirm that my bitcoin deposit funded to my account, however, the communication and customer service response could be better, Live chat support was not helpful at all and emails replied late, especially for cases like me that after I send my bitcoin I didn't get any kind of email/receipt neither any kind of PENDING order in dashboard, it was like I send my bitcoin to their wallet and 24 hours silence from their support, no receipt email or pending order created.

Dec 2, 2019 - 2 Stars Possible scam, I will update this post if I get an acceptable response from this broker, so this is what happens:

I just had my first bitcoin deposit with this #forex #broker #alpari and the experience was awful, after sending the #bitcoin there is no track of your transaction in their dashboard, I contact their customer service, useless, they keep saying we delivered your request to relative department, it feels like the agent is a robot/bot. my bitcoin transaction has already 13 confirmations on blockchain network, that means the fund received in their wallet and it's available, here is my transaction info :

But when you go to Alpari deposit section, it says: You didn't make any transfers yet.

I hope I get my money asap, I keep this as 2 stars, for now, if they process my deposit shortly, will change the rating, and if I don't get my money in a few days, I will report this as a SCAM.

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 4, 2019 Hello Emilvr! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We will check the information and provide you with the public answer.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Hello Alpari Representative. If you look at this review while logged in, you should be able to view this client's account number. It begins with 8 and ends with 6.

Piacenza, Italy,
Oct 22, 2019,

Excellent broker

I've read a lot of bad reviews about this broker, but I feel compelled to disagree.
I have been an Alpari user for at least a decade and never, I never say I had any problems with them.
I have always deposited and withdrawn my money without any problem, I have PAMM accounts that have been working for several years and I have never found anomalies with the trading platform.
In short, for me, it's a great broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Hello alanza704. Thank you for your feedback!
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation,
Oct 17, 2019,

Why does company provide false information about their activity?

I would like to draw attention to the false information provided by Alpari in this review. You could verify quotes I used by using the official answer from the company just below.

1. "The Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country, and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant"

After revoking the license, the broker claims that he never had representative offices in Russia, as well as licenses from the central bank. However, a saved copy of the company's website for 2017 contains other information. I leave a translation of the Russian website of the company and a link where you can check the information.

The Company History

2001
November
The first Alpari office in Moscow opens.

2003
February
Alpari’s office in St. Petersburg opens.

2016 (II)
November
Alpari get a license from the Central Bank of Russia, which reaffirming status as one of the country's most reliable brokers.

*https://web.archive.org/web/20170706073340/https://alpari.com/ru/company/history/

The company’s website in 2017 also mentioned the office at Raketnii bul'var 16 in Moscow, which continues to operate despite the revocation of the company's license in Russia. This information can be checked in Google. The company also did not provide me with clarifications on this issue.

I suggested that the company contact the central bank or regulatory authorities of the Russian Federation if someone continues to operate in Russia using their name. Although how can you complain about your own semi-illegal activity, especially if legal entities are managed by the same CEO (Andrey Dashin), right?

For me, as a client, such an outright lie on the part of the company causes distrust of the company as a whole.

Sep 22, 2019 - 1 Star This review will be useful for those who already work with Alpari in different countries, and for those who are at the stage of choosing a broker.

I used the services of the company until the revocation of their license to carry out activities in the Russian Federation by the central bank.
After that, I repeatedly turned to the company with a request to provide documents that would confirm the right to continue activities in the territory of this country. I did not receive a reply to any letter.

TID#101255303
TID#101243990

The legal entity whose license to operate in the Russian Federation was revoked continues to operate under a different name (TIN 9717003523). The Alpari brand operates in different countries under different legal entities, but the ultimate owner of all organizations is Andrey Dashin, who is the founder of the company.

When choosing a company to work with, it is important to check the country of registration, and the availability of a permit to work on the securities market in your country. Since the end of 2018, Master Card and Visa payment systems have tightened requirements for brokers with offshore registration. Now, they can request documents confirming the right of the company to work in your country. I did not receive a response from Alpari regarding the availability of such documents.

If you work with Alpari from Russia, then one day, you may run into the problem of accessing the company’s website. This issue is being discussed now in the central bank, to suppress the activities of brokerage companies without a license in the Russian Federation.

These are the main questions I want answered from the company:
1. Under what license does the company continue to operate in Russia?
2. Comment on your relationship with the payment systems MasterCard and Visa. Do you have the necessary documents confirming the right to work in each region of the company's presence?

For existing company clients from other countries, I would recommend contacting a support service in your country so that you can also be provided with the necessary documents confirming the company's right to carry out activities in your country. After all, if you have an issue, as in the case of the bankruptcy of a branch in the UK, or the termination of Alparis activities in Canada, a local court will not always be able to help resolve the conflict.

I duplicated this review in two languages, on sites where company representatives are present.

Reply by Alpari submitted Sep 28, 2019 Good afternoon!

The brand Alpari is presented in many jurisdictions of the world and provides its services in full compliance with the international standards and the requirements of the current legislation of the countries of presence, including compliance procedures for all counterparties with which the brand has a contractual relationship.

You have accepted a Client Agreement with one of the brand’s companies - Alpari Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Company), on the website: www.alpari.com (hereinafter referred to as the website), that is registered in Saint Vincent and Grenadines. The following documents are an integral part of the Client Agreement: Risk Disclosure, Terms of Business for STANDARD and NANO Accounts, Terms of Business for ECN and PRO.ECN Accounts, Regulations for Non-Trading Operations and any other applicable documents uploaded in the subsection «Regulatory Documents and Agreements». Funds deposit to/withdrawal from procedures, including MasterCard/VISA bank cards are described both in Regulatory Documents and on the website. By accepting the documents, you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of Сlient Agreement and methods of settlement of transactions.

Regarding the essence of Your appeal, we can explain the following:

• In the Company, along with Regulatory Documents, has been developed and approved the internal policies applicable to bank card transactions of international payment systems, including AML and KYC policies and is kept monitoring all payments to prevent fraud or violation of the law, both by the Company and by the client;

The Company is a member of the Financial Commission (https://financialcommission.org/), an international organization for handle of trade disputes on financial markets;

• The Company, being a financial market organization, registered in the Saint Vincent and Grenadines, has relevant legal opinions from various legal service providers on compliance of the offered service (s) with the legislation of the country of registration. At the same time, the legislation of the country of registration of the Company does not prohibit to enter into transactions on financial markets with non-residents and there is no direct prohibition for citizens of the Russian Federation to open accounts (to conclude any contracts) with banks or organizations of the financial market located outside of the Russian Federation, which is confirmed by the introduction of a new term in the currency legislation of the Russian Federation as "another organization of the financial market." The above-mentioned opinions are provided directly to counterparties, including international payment systems MasterCard/VISA, upon completion of all necessary compliance procedures and KYC.

As was previously reported, the Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country , and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant, in accordance with the №39-FL “On the securities market». A citizen of the Russian Federation has a right to use the services of the professional securities market participants located in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad, including the right to make payments to foreign banks or brokers where he has an account.

On analysis that we made under Your case, the Company declares the following: You independently initiated the corresponding operations within use of Company’s services according to Regulations for Trade and Non-Trading Operations, including use of all interface of a personal account that is not denied by Your message. In a case of disagreement with operations made by You, You have a right to make a claim through MyAlpari to the Company, for its further consideration, including to use the right of the appeal to the Financial commission.

Alpari Limited

komkit,
thailand, Thailand,
Jul 20, 2019,

alpari is Big scam

i deposit 300$ and they give me so many problem for i can't trade. my money stuck in alpari ,can't trade ,can't withdraw can't do nothing! after i try to find document for them for 3 week ,that enough. i request to refund ,just send my money by the way what it come. they delete my deposit transaction wtf !! and my money is disappear. after that they send mail to me "Your last request for depositing funds 25821021 were rejected". บอกได้คำเดียวครับ ไอ้ควย

Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 22, 2019:
Hello! When making a deposit from a virtual or prepaid card, you will also need to provide a scan or photo of an official letter from the issuing bank, verifying that you are the cardholder. The bank card number, your full name and a stamp from the bank which issued the card should all be indicated and visible on the document.

You did not provide this document, so the deposit was rejected and money was returned to your card.

Please, provide the required document and try to make deposit again.
Nigeria,
May 2, 2019,

These broker I pathetic

I wish there was 0 stars so I can really express myself about this scammers.

They let you make a deposit in 10 minutes, but withdrawals take forever to complete.

I made a $40 withdrawal via AMoney Nigeria and it's been several days and no payment has been made. The customer care representatives are the worst. My account manager once called me to stop bothering them because it's just $40 and people who are making $100,000s of withdrawals aren't complaining. Apparently to them, I should lose my money simply because it's not up to a hundred thousand dollars.

I won't even advice my enemy to use this broker. They're just not worth the time.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 3, 2019:
Hello! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check all the information and provide you with the public answer. Thank you for feedback!
Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 30, 2019,

Good Services

I have been operating this broker for a while and it has gone well, excellent service, good platform and fair commissions, I especially like the pamm account service

Adorable,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Mar 18, 2019,

Alpari manipulate trade until you lose your money

It's a bad broker. You can never make profit from them. They will make sure you don't have any money to withdraw. Stay away from them they're not investors' friendly. They manipulate trade against you until your account wipes off. Bad! worse!! worst!!! broker.

Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you. Specify the details of situation you face, please. Send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com and also clarify your trading account number with the position numbers. We need it to check the information and give you the publiс answer.
Nigeria,
Mar 8, 2019,

Funds withdrawal not credited

I withdrew $18 from my Alpari account on the 27th of February from Amoney Nigeria and up till now it hasn't been credited to my account. I have complained by sending emails and having a live chat with them but all to no avail. I have even tried calling my account officer but she never picked her calls. When people say Alpari scammed them, I thought it was actually a joke. Now i know better.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 11, 2019:
India, India,
Jan 28, 2019,

Hi,

I have an account with Alpari and I feel it's a big scam by Alpari.

They have removed Skrill and Neteller from their withdrawal option and I am struck without withdrawal.

Slowly they are removing all withdrawal options.

I am clue less what is happening and there is no update in there website.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 31, 2019:
Hello! There are no any problems with the withdrawal options in myAlpari. And Online Payment Systems (including Neteller) are available in your myAlpari as well as Amoney. Only Skrill is unavailable now because of some technical issues. Please, check your myAlpari and if you don't find the withdrawal methods there, please, send us a screenshot of this page. It's unreal. Besides, your withdrawal request through Amoney, which was created on the 28th of January, has been already executed and you've already got your money.
Quatro Barras, Brazil,
Jan 19, 2019,

Stay away from these scammers.

Terrible. The worst thing that could have happened, happened to me at Alpari after I made deposit with my credit card they blocked my withdrawn on Skrill and Neteller. And when I ask to withdraw the administrator of my card refuses. I was stuck with my capital. And the support does nothing for me to withdraw and does not care about my difficulty of effecting the withdrawal. I got my capital compromised without being able to leave the brokerage house. Stay away from these scammers.

Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 21, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you to solve your issue. Please, send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check the information and give you publiс answer.
collins,
Kenya,
Nov 9, 2018,

Alpari has denied my 100$ withdrawal the support just taking me in circle...............

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 12, 2018:
We don't have any problems with the withdrawal requests execution in our Company. Contact our payment department about this issue please via our Live chat https://alpari.com/ru/chat/