Alpari Review

Updated: Oct 23, 2020 · Alpari.com (.org)  · Is this your company?

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

Established: 1998
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FC #
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.org) on our forum

Nov 5, 2018,

Scam

I used Fix Contract
Binary option
My review its Scam broker
For this trading
From this broker i never expecting like this cheating

When you open trade in Real account
They show you 88% payout or 85%
During trade any time they will change from 88% to 63% , only in your account
Like this they willl eat your money
And make you in loss
Again i am never expecting this cheating from this huge and old broker
In withdraw its good
But during trades alpri kill you

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 6, 2018:
Good afternoon!
First of all we would like to clarify that the potential profit size of a Fix-Contract is variable and depends on the market situation. In thin or fast markets, trading conditions may be altered and some contract types or time frames may be inaccessible. Conditions can be changed for new contracts only and cannot be changed for already opened one. Our clients see the payout in advance and only then make a decision to buy or sell a Fix-Contract if they agree with the payout percentage.
Takashi Ohtaku,
HOKKAIDO, Japan,
Oct 23, 2018,

Scam

The withdrawal was refused.

Even principal will not come back ...

It was stolen by Alpari.

Request № 23526543 denied.
Dear Takashi Ohtaku,

Request № 23526543 denied. Reason for rejection: Alpari does not accept transfers from third parties.

Thank you for choosing Alpari.

Best Regards,
Alpari

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 26, 2018:
Hello! Your withdrawal request was denied because we don't accept transfers from and to the third parties. You tried to withdraw money to the Neteller wallet which is registered to the surname of another person. Your money stays in your trading account untill you withdraw them and nobody can do it but you. Please upload a photo of your passport/ID card to your myAlpari account or send it to the e-mail payments@alpari.com to confirm you are the owner of this wallet.
Việt Nam, Viet Nam,
Oct 11, 2018,

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.
Up to the date 10/11/2018 "IB 1244730" has $ 909.99 but today I received only $ 733.05.
Why am I only receiving $ 733.05?
Current amount on (https://ib-my.alpari.com/en/my_partner/bonus/ [10/12/2018] )= 0 $
Photo attached:
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2943/HeWpH7.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8376/ZIIdae.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9153/68MczH.png[/img]

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 12, 2018:
Your report worries us.
Please contact our specialists from IB-partnership department via e-mail ib@alpari.com.
They will investigate what happened with your money.

Loja, Ecuador,
Oct 11, 2018,

Good broker

I've been working with them a month and the attention to the customer are pretty good, also to withdraw money are fast. It's a good broker.

Sep 28, 2018,

Alpari FIX (Binary before) withdraw request

Hi traders,

This is a short message about FIX (old Binary) trading with Alpari broker.

I have tried so many brokers but only two of them are honest in my eyes then ofcourse.

Only Alpari and one other broker did what they promissed and most important for me are the withdraws.
I trade now for a a few weeks with Alpari and asked two withdraws to my Skril account and believe it or not it was directly on my Skril account vissible after my request to Alpari.

Great, Great job!

Before i worked with the other broker but after the ban for Europe costumers i changed from broker.

They have also a Mt4 platform for analysing my binary trades but ofcourse you can trade also forex on a live account.

Great weekend everybody!

Best regards,

India,
Sep 11, 2018,

Really happy with the service

I used to trade with multiple brokers but as soon as you start making money and stop depositing , they would start taking you for granted.

But I must say from the last 2 years with Alpari, I have withdrawn as much as I want. I get appropriate support from the local support office as well as timely responses over my email query or complaint. Heads up to you and keep working the way you are......Super Satisfied....

Arinze,
Jun 2, 2018,

Can alpari please explain why I can't withdraw $12USD I deposited into my account using my debit card, I tried several times and alpari is saying insufficient balance, while my $12 USD is hanging there. My email is saintarizona@gmail.com. I need alpari to explain why. I have sent alpari my passport copy and debit card pictures both front and back.

Reply by Alpari submitted Jun 4, 2018:
Good afternoon! Your money was sent to you today.
Gustavotibiricaent,
Brazil, Brazil,
May 16, 2018,

Withdrawals denied

I am trying to withdrawal my money and all my requests are denied. The support just instruct me to make more 5 usd deposits to be able to withdrawal. This is the worst broker I have ever seen. I did not take one trade on it and I am not able to just refund my deposit to my card. Definitely will never use or recommend it.

Reply by Alpari submitted May 18, 2018:
Good afternoon!
We are very sorry for this inconvinience.
We applied all efforts to solve the problem you are faced with withdrawal to your bank card. Unfortunately after all attempts we found out that your bank would not accept transfers directly by card number.
We have sent to your e-mail refund proposal. Please answer us by e-mail
Benin city, Nigeria,
May 13, 2018,

unhappy

Alpari response to complain lacks transparency and appears deliberately avoiding that facts.
i got charges excessive spread of $30 for 0.3 lots size usdchf.
i also complained that a take profit was reached but failed...they avoided the time of the price and went to cover with a further time when the market closed .
i am thinking of forwarding a complain to economic and financial crimes commission in Nigeria because this is not a transparent broker.

Reply by Alpari submitted May 15, 2018:
Good afternoon!
If you do not agree with the decision, you have a right to contact The Financial Commission regarding this case.
India,
May 11, 2018,

Alpari is total fraud.... they steal bonuses and commissions.....they hold the graph on MT4 if ur order is going to make money... graph will keep on coiling over order line until u get frustrated and close it.... after that graph will start going fast in ur direction u were going to make money......they play against traders

Reply by Alpari submitted May 15, 2018:
Hello! Please be informed that we cannot influence to the charts. Charts show the prices which are provided by our liquidity providers and all the quotes you can check in your myAlpari account in the ticks history. Specify please your myAlpari number to check the information.
Peter,
Budapest, Hungary,
Apr 10, 2018,

Scammer company

They promised to withdraw my funds ($2900USD) from my account until today, but they don't processed it. They just promise the payment in the last 2 weeks. I have all of screenshots about my account and my past chats with them. Today i tried to contact with them on the chat regarding it, but they don't respond to me.... Scammers.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 12, 2018:
Hello! Specify please your myAlpari number. We will check the information and solve the issue.
Feb 11, 2018,

Best Spread EUR/USD , XAU/USD, Good system for deposit/withdrawal between accounts and bank/skrill, Best Investment Programs

This is one of the top 5 forex brokers in the world.

* Their spread on eur/usd is always in the top 5 tightest spreads of all brokers,
you can check this by searching "compare forex spreads".

Also I can verify eur/usd has an average spread of between 0.7 pips and 1.3 pips
during the European Market opening,
you can check this out yourself with an ecn account.

Spreads on other currency pairs with euro or us dollar are among the tightest also.

Trading gold can be very profitable with this broker too,
the spread is about 13 to 22 pips on average, which is the equivalent to 1.3 to 2.2 pips with eur/usd, this being xau/usd is very very favourable,
any beginner trader could see how you can get much profit with this,
as when gold is trending, you can get a big profit in a matter of half a minute.

*They have many interesting contests, you can learn a lot from joining this,
just don't put in a lot of money if you're just trying

*Their bonus program is awesome,
you can get back part of your spread,
especially if you are making more then 20% profit a day, if you make a mistake,
the spread reduction refund could get you back many percent of your highest
achieved account balance in the last few day, for instance,
if you go from trading 0.1 lot size to 1.5 lot size, and then you lose part of your weekly profit, if you go back to 0.3 lot size trading, you can still get back a substantial part, perhaps half of current account size, after reduction,
this is very convenient in case of a margin call.

*Their system of withdrawing and depositing between accounts is flawless.
You can easily withdraw and deposit between accounts,
and withdrawing and depositing between trading accounts and bank accounts, skrill, etcetera , it never fails or flaws, I have been using it for more then 3 years, never did I have any problem.

*They offer many interesting investment programs,
you can invest in:
#Pamm account (a type of Investment Funds),

#Pamm portfolios (a portfolio of several Pamm account Investment Funds),
You can just choose several portfolios and even if some would lose,
still you get a profit, also, an entire portfolio almost never loses,
as long as it was profitable for more then 1 year, you can check it yourself.

#Structured products, companies. (The companies manages the investments,
generally it would earn between 15% and 75% a year on the investments and
it almost never fails, if you choose more then 1 product then there is almost
no change not to make a large profit, in fact, you could replace this with
any other income and it could make you a yearly salary if the yearly investment is big enough)

by the way,
Alpari is in Russian and English,
if the language does not make sense,
make sure to press the "English language" button.
You can view anything in the English language,
but if you don't have an account yet,
sometimes the link from google could refer to the Russian version,
it depends on what link you used.
There are other languages also,
Spanish, Portugese and so on.

lagos, Nigeria,
Dec 13, 2017,

Hi Everyone,
Alpari is the only broker I know of that has systematically blocked her clients from trading BTC, effective since 7th Dec, 2017. Not only that, for those who already had open trades, they also increased their spread from the usual $100 to $800 on all open positions. Their trumped-up excuse is that they are looking for a better Liquidity Provider to serve their clients better!! And they are yet to find one till this very moment!!!

To make matters worse, up till this moment, Alpari never sent any mail whatsoever to her clients regarding this development(at least, I did not receive any mail from them), I was only informed via a live chat when I first noticed the abnormal spread while trying to initiate a new trade, which of course did not go through. Though I am doing business with them due to their office presence in my country, it is sad to feel that Alpari does not really take the interests of her clients seriously.

I have not checked FPA broker reviews page for a long time, but right now, I cannot help noticing that Alpari's rating at FPA has dropped drastically from the last time I visited, with a whole lots of new complaints and dissatisfaction from clients. What does that mean to you, Alpari? I just hope that Alpari understands that in order to have new businesses and break new frontiers, it is expedient to keep the old customers happy and satisfied, and not treat them as if they had no choice. WE ARE WATCHING!!!

Oct 17, 2016 - 2 Stars I am very disappointed with this broker, and the slow response to resolve issues is very worrisome. I am trading an ECN account with the company, but on one of my BUY order on USDJPY, I made about $9 profit, but when I closed the trade, $18 was deducted from my account, instead of the $9 profit.

I filed a complaint to Alpari on this execution error on my account, but Alpari has not responded to me after more than a week. I really cant believe that a broker can be so slow to resolve customers' complaints. Very disappointed.

See details of the transaction below:
MT4 acct number:1464724; date and time that i placed the trade = 2016.09.08 21:14:09; date and time when i closed the trade = 2016.09.14 08:02:00. Type of order = Buy; Size = 0.02; currency = usdjpy. profit was suppose to be +9USD and it changed to -18.57 when I closed the order. price when i bought it= 102.531; price when i closed it = 103.030; fake price that alapri jumped to =101.5.

Though very new to alpari, I am very worried about this kinds of situation. Still anxiously waiting for how Alpari will resolve this issue, then I will update here back.

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 22, 2016 Hello, please specify your complaint ID. Also keep in mind, that The Compliance Department considers individual complaints as soon as reasonably practicable, but in any case, within 5 (five) business days of having been recieved . If your issues has been resolved already - please give us an update on this review.

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 15, 2017:
Hello, Onesi John! Thank you for your feedback.
Please be informed that since the 7th of December, 2017, Alpari has limited CFD trading on the BTC/USD pair to Close Only mode.
This decision was taken due to the fact that our liquidity providers have recently introduced their own restrictions. Alpari is currently working to expand its base of liquidity providers in order to restore full trading functionality.
You also mentioned that you had filed the complaint. Please, specify your complaint ID
Milan, Italy,
Dec 4, 2017,

Hi all

I have big problem with my account on Alpari.ru

Saturday night @ the close of the market they have closed all my trades of USDPLN without any reason making me lose more than $ 219 !!!!

You can see the details from the attached file

Best Regards
Andy

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 7, 2017:
Hello, please, note, we do not provide this currency pair any more https://alpari.com/en/company/news/4962_13112017/
Nov 2, 2017,

Artificial spike stopping out my account, and Alpari even wants money for the resulting negative balance.

My Alpari account had a problem which was not solved professionally.

An artificial price hike on the eur/try pair had the result that all my trades were stopped out on Monday morning on October 9th at 01:07 on my account. The price at which the short eurtry trades were closed was 4.69185. Looking at other brokers it shows that the real market price was only about 4.42-4.46 at its highest. Also, the price at the chart from Alpari was only 4.3942 at the moment my trades closed at 4.69185.

Therefore I logged a claim and pretty soon the Compliance Dept of Alpari responded by saying it was a spread widening that caused the stop out. I understand that spreads can widen at certain times, but not 2000+ pips. That is impossible.

Because of this price error my account dropped to subzero and now Alpari is even demanding I should pay up for the negative balance. Crazy situation!

Keep away from this nonprofessional broker! Definitively a poor one star only.
Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 6, 2017:
Good afternoon!
If you do not agree with the decision, you have a right to contact The Financial Commission.
Oct 21, 2017,

I normally don't write reviews, but in this case I felt obliged to do this.... I'm extremely unhappy with the treatment by this broker.. In the night of Sunday to Monday my account was stopped out because of a price hike on the eur/try pair that was off market. In my trading history it shows the trades closed at 4.69161 but the real market price was nowhere near this number as can be seen from other brokers. Afterwards I could see that Alpari's own chart only gave 4.4756 as the highest point the pair ever reached.
If this event above hadn’t occurred my account would not have been stopped out and the trades would still be open. I believe this was not my fault and that I should have the right to be fully compensated for this. All trades should be reinstated or I should be compensated for the difference between the stop out price and the current market price.

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 23, 2017:
Good afternoon!
you have a right to fill a claim in your myAlpari regarding this case
Oct 17, 2017,

Stopped out by fake price spike, alpari demanding compensation negative balance. Stay Away!!

My alpari ecn account was stopped out due to a fake spike of the eur/try pair on 9 october 2017 at 01:07. My short trades on this pair were stopped out at 4.69161 but the market never reached this level. When I looked at the charts of other brokers such as LMAX Pepperstone and Axitrader, it confirmed that the maximum ask never reached higher than 4.43-4.46. Also Alpari’s own chart only shows a price of 4.3942 at the very moment my trades closed at 4.69.

When I contacted Alpari about this, asking for a revision of the closing price, they just said there was a spread widening that lead to the stop out. To prove how ridiculous this is, you can see below tick by tick data from dukascopy

20171009 01:03:31:312,4.34383,4.35117
20171009 01:03:31:535,4.34413,4.35117
20171009 01:03:31:686,4.3439,4.35117
20171009 01:03:31:737,4.3442,4.35117
20171009 01:07:32:421,4.39106,4.40404 (130 pips spread)
20171009 01:08:46:821,4.38516,4.39214
20171009 01:08:49:475,4.38533,4.39214 20171009 01:08:53:660,4.38516,4.39306
20171009 01:08:53:930,4.38516,4.39329

The fifth row is the moment on which my eurtry trades closed. You can see 4.40404 (a fair market ASK) is completely different from the 4.69+ level at which my trades closed. Over 2800 pips off market to be exact. Prices on alpari’s chart are similar to Dukascopy’s prices at the 4.3900-4.4000 level except for the execution which caused the stop out. Normal spread for EURTRY is about 15 pips. It’s impossible, even on high volatility moments for it to widen to over 2800+ pips, not when not any of the other brokers report similar levels.

It proves I was stopped out due to an error on Alpari’s side and now they’re just looking for excuses so they don’t have to compensate me for the damage that has been done to me.

Stay away if your are looking for an honest broker!

Update: due to the issue above my account dropped to below 0 and now Alpari even has the audacity to demand that I should pay them for the negative balance (which is way smaller than the damage I suffered).

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 19, 2017:
Good afternoon!
If you do not agree with decision, you have a right to contact The Financial Commission regarding this case.
Ukraine,
Oct 2, 2017,

Alpari was pay me money.
I have no claims to the company. Thank you for help with this situation

Sep 8, 2017 - 1 Star Hello. 6.09.2017 Alpari took off from my balance 4233 USD.
I draw clame for theme, for financial comission and for russian forex-forum MMGP - http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=535273 here.
Account number (Personal Cabinet) 11682157
Mt5 ECN account 15014033
Please, help

Reply by Alpari submitted Sep 13, 2017 Good afternoon!

Please, fill a claim for The Financial Comission and wait for their response.

M.,
Northern Germany, Germany,
Aug 16, 2017,

Withdrawal Issues! Be very careful with them!

Withdrawal Issues. I try to get out my deposit, because i have found better trading platform. Now they want new documents, which verify my Neteller wallet. They rejected a valid document. They have rejected a lot of documents before, which where valid, to make changes about my e-mail adress. This broker has strategy of tricking and blocking me as a trader.
WARNING. Please be very careful, to invest with them now. Their PAMM program could deceive you, but with such tricky ways, i have lost trust in them.
Trader from Germany.

Reply by Alpari submitted Aug 18, 2017:
Hello! Please, tell us your MyAlpari number. Have you ever contacted our support team regarding this case?
New Zealand,
Apr 24, 2017,

Ridiculous support, stay away.

The customer service is beneath contempt.
Sometimes an answer is provided via email 2 days later. Sometimes after several requests for an answer.
The life chat is ridiculous.
Very hard to make them understand what the question is, and IF (!!!) they finally get it, they can not answer.
Broker is definitely NOT recommended.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 26, 2017:
We are sorry for having given you such bad experience of communication with our support service team. We would be very grateful if you told us when you had contacted us and your account number. It will help us to improve our client support service.
Santiago, Chile,
Apr 17, 2017,

Not recommended

I really didn't like this broker. The customer services is too bad, slow and not personalized, they treat you like an idiot if you ask questions to be sure about some situations or if your english is not enough fluent. It took me 2 weeks to withdrawal, I don't put 1 star because I got my money. The ECN spread is not tight enough. And is the slowest website for a broker I've ever met.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 20, 2017:
Ebere,
Mar 12, 2017,

Very difficult to withdraw funds from my Alpari account

I am quite upset with Alpari. Initially they were professional and enjoyable. But I am having GREAT difficulty withdrawing money frommy account. This is agonising because I am in urgent need of funds. I am fed up oftalking to their chat rep who can't help. All they need to do is send me a code which never comes. I'm very very upset.

Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 14, 2017:
Riga, Latvia,
Feb 20, 2017,

Positive

Good services, but their withdraw politics is quite slow and inefficient for trader. Good, but not best.

Algeria,
Jan 24, 2017,

Empathy? Customer Support Quality?

Alpari has an amazing platform and user/client dashboard and i'm not gonna deny it.
But the one thing that's going to make this company go down is the absence of good customer support, the payment department especially to be more precise.

I've called the Alpari payment department more 5 times and spoke with 5 different agents and not a single one of them showed professionalism nor empathy and were not helpful at all so i had to send my PAMM clients to another broker.

Anyway, having worked as a Customer Support Rep for more than 5 years, trust me i know what i'm talking about and the customer department @Alpari needs to improve, a lot...

Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 29, 2017:
We are sorry for having given you such bad experience of communication with our support service team. We would be very grateful if you told us when you had contacted us. It will help us to improve our client support service.
Athens, Greece,
Dec 17, 2016,

CHASING STOP LOSS

They are chasing your stop loss. I thought they were professionals but they are not!
The high of the candle never reached the stop loss however stop loss was hit and I lost the trade. I have the documents to back up my claim. When I send them
email to file my claim they never ansered back. However I was able to quickly withdraw my money from my account. HOW DISHONEST.

Dec 16, 2016 - 1 Star Very dissapointed, I thought they were professionals They hit my stop loss though the price never reached my stop loss. When I send them my complaint they never replied. At least I was able to withdraw the rest of my money from my account.
STAY AWAY!

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 24, 2016:
Hello. Please specify your complaint TID, we will check information on your situation. Please take notice - we respond to a claim within 5 business days.
It's likely that your Sell position was closed at Stop Loss level at Ask price, therefore you could not see this exact price on MT4 chart. Please check the Tick History in your myAlpari profile.