Alpari Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · Alpari.com (.org)  · Is this your company?

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

Established: 1998
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FC #
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.org) on our forum

Kenneth,
Sweden, Sweden,
Sep 2, 2013,

Be aware of Alpari NZ weird things on this broker.

I tought i should add a warning about Alpari NZ, yesterday i had 8 trades in my basket and the basket was in profit, i also expect it would become higher since i knew gold would go up even more before the reverse, well now the weird thing start to happen.

First i got error on the connection, this was just before the news from United Kingdom, impossible for me to login, i filed a complain against them because this was not the first time this happens when big data is coming, then the next thing happen.

Suddenly all my trades got closed, i did not understand what happen at hall, i was about to add a order and all closed, i went to account history and could see that my trades was closed due to 'Margin call', this is even more strange, i had $150 in balance and equity was $161 so it cant be any margin call, i tried to buy gold again and got the message 'Not enough money', well have a look at the picture 'cant_place_ordersaying_no_money' tell me if i dont have money or if i should have margin call?

Well yet again i filed a complain, and now even more strange this start to happen, i was forced to use another computer so i logged on with that one, guess if i was shocked, when i entered my account suddenly all my trades where there again(see picture, compare the order number), how is this possible, trades where closed due to margin call(according to there account history) and still they where there.

Angry as hell i filled another complain and told them how the hell this could happen, and it was no use for them to try to erase the account history since i already had a copy of it, guess what, after a while the trades that where closed and where in the account history was gone.

I have said to them that they can close all trade set my account to $170 which should be a fair and then im nice since i did not get all the profit on my trades, i haven't yet got any answer from them.

The best advice i can give to you all out there, stay the hell away from Alpari NZ nothing else then criminals.

After a day i got an answer from them:

------------------ From Alpari -------------------------
Dear Kenneth

Thank you for your request.

We have a technical problem with server of ECN.
A margin was an incorrect. That's why all positions were closed.
We recovered it again automatically.
If You think, that a recovering of orders wasn't right, send a request through myAlpari
Accept apology for the situation.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Im very sure they would not accept my apology if it was the other way around, well i dont think they would accept my apology, how the heck do they think they can return my trades much later and after they have passed to the top and then gone negative.
They closed my trades and i was profit around $15 and would have been around $30, they give back trades that are negative -$47 and they want me to accept an apology.

I have added a link here where you can read the same, but there is also picture to prove this scam

/Kenneth

Quatro Barras, Brazil,
Jan 19, 2019,

Stay away from these scammers.

Terrible. The worst thing that could have happened, happened to me at Alpari after I made deposit with my credit card they blocked my withdrawn on Skrill and Neteller. And when I ask to withdraw the administrator of my card refuses. I was stuck with my capital. And the support does nothing for me to withdraw and does not care about my difficulty of effecting the withdrawal. I got my capital compromised without being able to leave the brokerage house. Stay away from these scammers.

Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 21, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you to solve your issue. Please, send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check the information and give you publiс answer.
Ebere,
Mar 12, 2017,

Very difficult to withdraw funds from my Alpari account

I am quite upset with Alpari. Initially they were professional and enjoyable. But I am having GREAT difficulty withdrawing money frommy account. This is agonising because I am in urgent need of funds. I am fed up oftalking to their chat rep who can't help. All they need to do is send me a code which never comes. I'm very very upset.

Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 14, 2017:
We are sorry for having given you such bad experience of communication with our support service team. We would be very grateful if you told us when you had contacted us and your account number. It will help us to improve our client support service.
Netherlands,
Nov 2, 2017,

Artificial spike stopping out my account, and Alpari even wants money for the resulting negative balance.

My Alpari account had a problem which was not solved professionally.

An artificial price hike on the eur/try pair had the result that all my trades were stopped out on Monday morning on October 9th at 01:07 on my account. The price at which the short eurtry trades were closed was 4.69185. Looking at other brokers it shows that the real market price was only about 4.42-4.46 at its highest. Also, the price at the chart from Alpari was only 4.3942 at the moment my trades closed at 4.69185.

Therefore I logged a claim and pretty soon the Compliance Dept of Alpari responded by saying it was a spread widening that caused the stop out. I understand that spreads can widen at certain times, but not 2000+ pips. That is impossible.

Because of this price error my account dropped to subzero and now Alpari is even demanding I should pay up for the negative balance. Crazy situation!

Keep away from this nonprofessional broker! Definitively a poor one star only.
Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 6, 2017:
Good afternoon!
If you do not agree with the decision, you have a right to contact The Financial Commission.
Nigeria,
May 2, 2019,

These broker I pathetic

I wish there was 0 stars so I can really express myself about this scammers.

They let you make a deposit in 10 minutes, but withdrawals take forever to complete.

I made a $40 withdrawal via AMoney Nigeria and it's been several days and no payment has been made. The customer care representatives are the worst. My account manager once called me to stop bothering them because it's just $40 and people who are making $100,000s of withdrawals aren't complaining. Apparently to them, I should lose my money simply because it's not up to a hundred thousand dollars.

I won't even advice my enemy to use this broker. They're just not worth the time.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 3, 2019:
Hello! Please send us your myAlpari account number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com. We need it to check all the information and provide you with the public answer. Thank you for feedback!
Netherlands,
Oct 21, 2017,

I normally don't write reviews, but in this case I felt obliged to do this.... I'm extremely unhappy with the treatment by this broker.. In the night of Sunday to Monday my account was stopped out because of a price hike on the eur/try pair that was off market. In my trading history it shows the trades closed at 4.69161 but the real market price was nowhere near this number as can be seen from other brokers. Afterwards I could see that Alpari's own chart only gave 4.4756 as the highest point the pair ever reached.
If this event above hadn’t occurred my account would not have been stopped out and the trades would still be open. I believe this was not my fault and that I should have the right to be fully compensated for this. All trades should be reinstated or I should be compensated for the difference between the stop out price and the current market price.

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 23, 2017:
Good afternoon!
you have a right to fill a claim in your myAlpari regarding this case
Dron,
London,
Apr 27, 2011,

They can not open Pamm account For UK residents. One star for that.

alexander dahmen,
bucharest, Romania,
Feb 13, 2015,

i want to escalate this case
alpari ru owes me 667USD my account number is 57638
500$ in partnership comission was deducted from account 167USD are currently in the account i want to close the account but they dont payout the outstanding balance
i fulfilled the rule that 3 active clients trade 1 LOT in 1 month

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 24, 2016:
Hello, total payment has been decreased due to the fact that several of your referrals used the same IP address.
Minsk, Belarus,
Mar 6, 2020,

Manipulation with spread and auto close of orders

Hi everyone! Today I will publish my experience with Alpari. First of all, technical support not interested in your trading activity, they only ask about additional deposits and etc. Every night they scam broker enable huge crazy spread, every night! The personal manager told me that everything okay, looks like our liquid provider disconnected, WTF, every night? We launched strategy in Australian broker and Alpari, the Australian broker now had +36% for 2 months Alpari at that moment working only into the minus. Also, they closed a few of my losing orders without notification. This broker didn't support compensation for the troubles with spread and other problems on broker side. First and last time I work with Alpari. After the trading experience I can confirm that information on the Russian blogs, really true, they SCAM brokers.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 10, 2020:
Hello! Spread widening is connected with the liquidity level, which decreases at night as the volume of trades and the number of market participants also decreases. Moreover spread widening can be observed during macroeconomic news launch, bank rollover, at the opening of the Market on Monday and at the close on Friday, when the number of market participants decreases.
Also note that each trading account has its own Stop Out level which you can see in the Trading conditions on our website. When a trader does not have enough of free equity to support the open trades, a force close will take place on the trade incurring the biggest losses.
Nigeria,
Mar 8, 2019,

Funds withdrawal not credited

I withdrew $18 from my Alpari account on the 27th of February from Amoney Nigeria and up till now it hasn't been credited to my account. I have complained by sending emails and having a live chat with them but all to no avail. I have even tried calling my account officer but she never picked her calls. When people say Alpari scammed them, I thought it was actually a joke. Now i know better.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 11, 2019:
Africa, Ethiopia,
Jan 23, 2020,

DO NOT TRADE NEWS WITH THIS BUCKET SHOP BROKER

My name is Will. I have never had a terrible experience like the one i experienced today with this broker when trading the news today 23 January 2020.. My account number is 80030085. They get me out of my trade with just but little profit and they claim i was stoped out. How the sex can i get stoped out with a little profit. IMPOSIBLE ! I dont recommend this broker anymore.

Reply by Alpari submitted Jan 27, 2020:
Hello Will fx! Kindly contact our support specialists at https://www.alpari.org/r/livechat?lang=en specifying the number of your trading account and the order. The specialists will see into your case and provide you with an answer on the situation.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Hello Alpari Rep, If you are logged in and look above the review text, you should be able to see where Will fx provided an account number.
ISTANBUL, Turkey,
Oct 8, 2016,

ALPARI IS ROBBER !!!

ALPARI IS ROBBER !!!

I am IB of Alpari,(IB no:1202369) since 2010. I won 1774 USD rebates in September 2016. But Alpari paid only 81 USD for rebates of September .
i fulfilled the rule that 3 active clients trade 1 LOT in 1 month. I will complain this company. I am talking my lawyers. And I think talk to Russian Embassy.

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 23, 2016:
Hello, our IB department has already discussed all the possible solutions to this problem with you. Total sum has been decreased due to clause 5.8 of our IB regulations - "should the IP address of a Client be the same as that of the IB, they shall be considered affiliated and compensation on the account will not be paid."
If you have other questions - feel free to contact our Client Support.
Alexey,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 30, 2013,

There was a problem. At 17:54 the warrant on purchase after EURUSD steam, was open at 17:58
the terminal on the computer hanged and I had to open a trade platform on
phone where I manually closed ордел with profit in 266USD. After that I opened
platform on the computer and the balance of the account was successfully changed on 266USD (the warrant was
it is closed). At 19:09 the terminal on the computer again hanged, after its restart the warrant
603757238 it was open and with losses. The chat addressed in online, told that to
to them already addressed on this problem, asked to write to you to understand in
situations.

In a week I received the answer:

Really, 22.05.13 at 17:59 on MT time, on a currency pair of EURUSD price emission was recorded.

On this price emission from the terminal authorized on your account 914319 the order on position closing #603757238 arrived that confirms a server log file:
2013.05.22 17:59:17 '914319': close market order #603757238 (buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29036)
2013.05.22 17:59:17 request from '914319' (close #603757238 buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29119)
2013.05.22 17:59:17 confirm '914319' close #603757238 buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29109

2013.05.22 17:59:17 '914319': close order #603757238 (buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29036) of at 1.29109 completed

As these prices weren't recognized market, at 18:55 on MT time this emission was removed, and its consequences are eliminated.

It became the reason of restoration of your position #603757238 in the market:

2013.05.22 18:55:26 '914319': restored order #603757238, buy 3.65 EURUSD at 1.29036

Similar situations a rarity, however price emissions happen. We in turn make every effort for reduction of quantity of similar situations and we do everything possible for the fastest elimination in case of identification.

Restoration of positions as the way of settlement of similar situations is universal practice.

During analysis of this claim of mistakes, or violations of Regulations of trade operations it wasn't revealed, as a result, the bases for satisfaction of a claim aren't present.

We apologize for the delivered inconveniences.

The company broke point of the regulations, namely

4.2 . For position closing by means of the client terminal without use of the adviser the Client needs to press the Close … button ("To Close …"). The order of the Client on closing of a position can be executed at the price which differs from the quotation which the Client received in the client terminal during the last cut of the market (Market Snapshot), in the following cases:

a) if the current quotation changed from the moment of the last cut of the market (Market Snapshot);

b) if the quotation from the last cut of the market is applicable to the smaller volume of trade operation, than the volume of trade operation of the Client.

In all cases the order of the Client will be executed for the best reasonable price from suppliers of liquidity of the Company.

In it it is told that IN ALL CASES, the order of the client will be executed for the best reasonable price.

In my case the order wasn't executed.

Adorable,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Mar 18, 2019,

Alpari manipulate trade until you lose your money

It's a bad broker. You can never make profit from them. They will make sure you don't have any money to withdraw. Stay away from them they're not investors' friendly. They manipulate trade against you until your account wipes off. Bad! worse!! worst!!! broker.

Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello! Sir, we'd like to help you. Specify the details of situation you face, please. Send us a message with your myAlpari number to our e-mail forum@alpari.com and also clarify your trading account number with the position numbers. We need it to check the information and give you the publiс answer.
ASK,
iran,
May 22, 2010,

ALPARI-RU an BIG SCAM Broker
hello
Dear sir
visit this page

Alpai RU is Scam me about 2 mount ago and i send more then 10 complaint but they don't accept my request and tell me about business roul not broken i trade 0.1 Lot size and left the trade but when i got daily confirmation Email i see they wraith 1.0 lot size and i loss about 2500 USD and they don't accept they mistake i send my log zip file and they answer and my daily statement replay and all in a zip file to view all and show how much they SCAM US and we never can do a right compliant all people doing trade with this Broker But when they see loss in him side doing this action and always losser are US .
Now I have this information and want someone help me in this way If they are really regulation in some where why they don’t answer our complaint and always in Broker side ?
I want Just show You Alparu ru (https://www.alpari-forex.com ) is An scam Broker site and keep this complaint and never want they accept this is a folk of them and 2500 $ is a big money for a trader working with 0.1 lot size after this i told to everybody trade with Sweden or Switzerland or UK or US . , broker brokers in RUSIA AND Spurs or any other where when loss himself they give that from trader or don’t send money and show they send ! I attach my zip file whit log and statement and want to see everybody maybe not yet late for them and want from new user find Broker from another country NO more Russia . don’t looking to low spread or welcome buns this welcome money very fast got from Broker + your own deposit !!! where they give this easy money for give to US ( our self ) please keep listen to me this is not joke , just when you loss your deposit you understand what I want to tell you ( why 90% always loss because Broker want to keep playing with your money and that 90% is welcome buns ! or … example pr..4x give 1000 - 5000 USD !!! in your first deposit !! this is Joke or they give that in the end of game to you ? )
In the end I tell you again trade is real but in right Broker not Scam or Russia or spurs just find you broker from an country have right rule form they own people .

attach logs file from my PC and my answer click zip file

THEY SEND ME A LOG FILE BUT THAT IS MAKE BUT THEM SELF AND YOU CAN LOOKING TO MY LOG FILE AND SEE WHERE IS PROBLEM I JUST TRADE 0.1 LOT SIZA NOT sell 1.00 GBPJPY or 1.00 GBPUSD Lot SIZE

this is they answer to me : all trader know this !!!!
Dear

We have checked your case carefully and in the log files we can that a request for opening a position from your terminal was for 1.00 lot volume. So all orders were executed correctly.

Please note, that when you open a new order in mt4 in the 'Order' popup window there is a 'Volume' field.

The 'Volume' field is clickable and you can both change the lotsize printing the volume manually or scrolling the mouse button after clicking on this field. Please mind that you can change the volume size by mistake just touching the mouse button, or forgetting to add a 'point' when printing in the lotsize (01 instead of 0.1, 01 will be taken as 1 lotsize by the program). So it is highly recommended to double-check the Volume field before clicking Sell or Buy button to avoid any mistakes. The client accepts all the risks of such misprints on his own side.

To exclude the big fund losses in the future trade we strongly recommend you to use the Money management rules.

Thank you for your request.

Re: [TID#10124547] ACC# 89325 logs file attach

Nairobi, Kenya,
May 25, 2020,

Unethical Immoral Fraudsters and Terrorists

My experience with Alpari has been nothing short of well orchestrated money heist scheme. I will cover areas on deposits, withdrawal and their PAMM accounts.

1. Deposits
For deposits they accept Visa, Mastercard, Skrill and other payment platforms. I funded my account with my visa card and decided to try out their PAMM accounts. The performance of the PAMM accoutnt ratings looked enticing and realisitc however once I invested being a statistician I noticed an alarming anomaly in the way the account started growing. I t was a constant growth of 2.5% then a slight decline. A realistic growth would be 1% 3% 2% -3% 5% but this was daily 2.5% then deduction. I knew instantly I had to close it. Then it was delivering monthly returns of 35% and YTD 1250% I was sold out to the numbers. But being the person I am probed further. As I write this review May 25, 2020 the account is in Drawdown of -negative and was closed with people money lost for good. Before it got to that I had successfully removed by money from that PAMM account but not from ALPARI HEIST.

2. Withdrawals:
I felt that Alpari wasn't a good broker and wanted to withdraw my money from their platform altogether and headed to their website to withdraw money. Shock on me when i was informed that VISA (ironically the card I used to deposit) wasn't supported and that I should withdraw with Mastercard and that the form must be bank signed. I was surprised since the money was mine, no alpari staff deposited from their hard eaerned cash to my account, also never got any waiver or fee or bonus but here they were putting conditions on my own money. I wrote to them to process and asked why they accepted deposits in visa but they insisted it was down. Now if you try deposit with VISA on Alpari it works but you can't withdraw. My money was lost to Alpari's gain.

3. Trading Conditions:
Won't go into the details how their platform shows different bars with many stop hunt wicks. That has been shared by many people here.

ADVICE TO OTHERS:

THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY DON'T DEPOSIT
THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY DON'T FALL FOR THEIR PAMM
THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY DON'T TRADE WITH THEM.

Once you deposit money you will only be seeing it on the website. Its a cursed company. Won't last long.

We should all report ALPARI to authorities, register the same with interpol and the regulator. Furthermore lets put pressure on Mastercard, VISA and other platforms to stop supporting the pyramid scheme that is alpari.

THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT SURVIVE COVID 19
Reply by Alpari submitted May 27, 2020:
Hello! Please be reminded that PAMM service does not guarantee profit or safety of funds. Not always a manager’s trading strategy leads only to profitable trades. The manager also incurs losses in case of unsuccessful trading, as they invest their own funds when opening a PAMM account. We are sorry to hear that your investment experience turned out to be negative, however, we want to note that the service has brought profit to many Clients of the Company.
When saying “their platform shows different bars” kindly specify what do you mean by that? Different bars from what?
We do not have any issues with withdrawals. Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com specifying your myAlpari number. We will investigate your case and provide you with a detailed answer on the situation.
Istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 23, 2020,

Scam and fraud

I have been using alpari for the past months both alpari.com and alpari.org for the deposit and customer service everything was smooth, after i have done withdrawal through my master card wich is the initial way i deposit. They have accepted my withdrawal and the fund was sent as they claimed. Two months have gone and the fund didn't reach my account i have asked to send me the ARN to track my fund but they keep sending me the ARN of my inital deposit and they claim that they have done reversal transfer. I have send the full report from my bank that there is no actual or reversal transfer from them but they still make excuses. All in all they are fraud keep your money from it. I will have to fill up charge back form to make claim with master card via my bank card issuer since i have done initial deposit through mastercard. Be carefully from this scam broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Aug 26, 2020:
Hello! The Company does not have any issues with withdrawals. We kindly ask you to send us the request number to forum@alpari.com in order to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed answer in the shortest time possible.
L.V.,
Dresden, Germany,
May 10, 2013,

Please also read my review about ForexTime to completely understand this complaint!

I have had a so called "ECN" account with Alpari NZ and have made good profit with them. However, when I almost tripled my initial deposit, out of sudden the execution time on the ECN account went from 300ms on average to exactly 3 seconds each time. Making scalping unprofitable of course.

I suspected it´s the typical "Virtual Dealer"-type of plugin at work on my account and that this is not a real ECN account but that they are market making on it and just saying it´s an ECN account. I was proven right because I simply opened an additional ECN account in the "My Alpari" backend and this one had the usual fast execution time of 300ms.

So I moved my capital form my previous ECN account to the new one via the backend and continued my scalping strategy and again made a good profit. Then again, out of sudden, the orders have been delayed by 3 seconds each.

So I repeated the same procedure and opened another ECN account in the backend, transfered my capital from the previous second ECN account and, you guess it already, execution was fast again:)

It´s a very funny game indeed to be honest, but you clearly see how the broker is cheating here and that their ECN account is NOT a true ECN account but that they are market making on it and don´t like if you make to much profit.

Please also read my ForexTime.com review as the same happened to me there - they are connected with Alpari, using their previous offices in Cyprus and the same liquidity.

Lucas,
, USA,
Jul 4, 2016,

Unfortunately, although Alpari let me open and verify an account, as soon as I funded it (with a $4000 wire transfer from memory), they told me that they couldn't accept me as I was a US resident (which they could have done when I verified the account).

They then stole part of my money, claiming it was their bank's wire fee. When I emailed them asking for an explanation they wouldn't even answer the emails.

As such, I strongly recommend against this broker, even if you're in a jurisdiction where you're able to use them. Their incompetence and childish support should throw anyone off, no matter where they're from.

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 23, 2016:
Hello, unfortunately we do not accept clients from the US and Canada - there are no options for "USA" and "Canada" during our registration process. If you chose another country to create an account with us and then instantly deposited funds without even contacting Client Support - you bear the responsibility for the consequences of your action.
All charges and rates for withdrawal transfers are clearly stated on our website: http://alpari.com/en/trading/deposit_withdrawal/ .
Việt Nam, Viet Nam,
Oct 11, 2018,

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.
Up to the date 10/11/2018 "IB 1244730" has $ 909.99 but today I received only $ 733.05.
Why am I only receiving $ 733.05?
Current amount on (https://ib-my.alpari.com/en/my_partner/bonus/ [10/12/2018] )= 0 $
Photo attached:
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2943/HeWpH7.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8376/ZIIdae.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9153/68MczH.png[/img]

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 12, 2018:
Your report worries us.
Please contact our specialists from IB-partnership department via e-mail ib@alpari.com.
They will investigate what happened with your money.

Gumla, India,
Feb 2, 2020,

Alpari is Fraud Scam broker

From India my name is Arshad ..Alpari side my Real acount 5918235 but am so sad bcoz on date 25january 2020 Night my Acount was Suddenly Washout bcoz its Scam from Alpari side I open 3 lot of 0.01 on euroaud and eurochf side on equity $157 but suddenly look Mkt go 20 to 30 point my Acount washout am shocking how its ...impossible bcoz on my Acount Margin availability was good but its end
Bcoz Alpari is Scammmer big Scammer Dont invest here
Reply by Alpari submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Hello Ansari! Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com specifying the numbers of the orders that you think were closed wrongly. We will see into the situation and provide you with an answer on it.
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation,
Oct 17, 2019,

Why does company provide false information about their activity?

I would like to draw attention to the false information provided by Alpari in this review. You could verify quotes I used by using the official answer from the company just below.

1. "The Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country, and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant"

After revoking the license, the broker claims that he never had representative offices in Russia, as well as licenses from the central bank. However, a saved copy of the company's website for 2017 contains other information. I leave a translation of the Russian website of the company and a link where you can check the information.

The Company History

2001
November
The first Alpari office in Moscow opens.

2003
February
Alpari’s office in St. Petersburg opens.

2016 (II)
November
Alpari get a license from the Central Bank of Russia, which reaffirming status as one of the country's most reliable brokers.

*https://web.archive.org/web/20170706073340/https://alpari.com/ru/company/history/

The company’s website in 2017 also mentioned the office at Raketnii bul'var 16 in Moscow, which continues to operate despite the revocation of the company's license in Russia. This information can be checked in Google. The company also did not provide me with clarifications on this issue.

I suggested that the company contact the central bank or regulatory authorities of the Russian Federation if someone continues to operate in Russia using their name. Although how can you complain about your own semi-illegal activity, especially if legal entities are managed by the same CEO (Andrey Dashin), right?

For me, as a client, such an outright lie on the part of the company causes distrust of the company as a whole.

Sep 22, 2019 - 1 Star This review will be useful for those who already work with Alpari in different countries, and for those who are at the stage of choosing a broker.

I used the services of the company until the revocation of their license to carry out activities in the Russian Federation by the central bank.
After that, I repeatedly turned to the company with a request to provide documents that would confirm the right to continue activities in the territory of this country. I did not receive a reply to any letter.

TID#101255303
TID#101243990

The legal entity whose license to operate in the Russian Federation was revoked continues to operate under a different name (TIN 9717003523). The Alpari brand operates in different countries under different legal entities, but the ultimate owner of all organizations is Andrey Dashin, who is the founder of the company.

When choosing a company to work with, it is important to check the country of registration, and the availability of a permit to work on the securities market in your country. Since the end of 2018, Master Card and Visa payment systems have tightened requirements for brokers with offshore registration. Now, they can request documents confirming the right of the company to work in your country. I did not receive a response from Alpari regarding the availability of such documents.

If you work with Alpari from Russia, then one day, you may run into the problem of accessing the company’s website. This issue is being discussed now in the central bank, to suppress the activities of brokerage companies without a license in the Russian Federation.

These are the main questions I want answered from the company:
1. Under what license does the company continue to operate in Russia?
2. Comment on your relationship with the payment systems MasterCard and Visa. Do you have the necessary documents confirming the right to work in each region of the company's presence?

For existing company clients from other countries, I would recommend contacting a support service in your country so that you can also be provided with the necessary documents confirming the company's right to carry out activities in your country. After all, if you have an issue, as in the case of the bankruptcy of a branch in the UK, or the termination of Alparis activities in Canada, a local court will not always be able to help resolve the conflict.

I duplicated this review in two languages, on sites where company representatives are present.

Reply by Alpari submitted Sep 28, 2019 Good afternoon!

The brand Alpari is presented in many jurisdictions of the world and provides its services in full compliance with the international standards and the requirements of the current legislation of the countries of presence, including compliance procedures for all counterparties with which the brand has a contractual relationship.

You have accepted a Client Agreement with one of the brand’s companies - Alpari Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Company), on the website: www.alpari.com (hereinafter referred to as the website), that is registered in Saint Vincent and Grenadines. The following documents are an integral part of the Client Agreement: Risk Disclosure, Terms of Business for STANDARD and NANO Accounts, Terms of Business for ECN and PRO.ECN Accounts, Regulations for Non-Trading Operations and any other applicable documents uploaded in the subsection «Regulatory Documents and Agreements». Funds deposit to/withdrawal from procedures, including MasterCard/VISA bank cards are described both in Regulatory Documents and on the website. By accepting the documents, you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of Сlient Agreement and methods of settlement of transactions.

Regarding the essence of Your appeal, we can explain the following:

• In the Company, along with Regulatory Documents, has been developed and approved the internal policies applicable to bank card transactions of international payment systems, including AML and KYC policies and is kept monitoring all payments to prevent fraud or violation of the law, both by the Company and by the client;

The Company is a member of the Financial Commission (https://financialcommission.org/), an international organization for handle of trade disputes on financial markets;

• The Company, being a financial market organization, registered in the Saint Vincent and Grenadines, has relevant legal opinions from various legal service providers on compliance of the offered service (s) with the legislation of the country of registration. At the same time, the legislation of the country of registration of the Company does not prohibit to enter into transactions on financial markets with non-residents and there is no direct prohibition for citizens of the Russian Federation to open accounts (to conclude any contracts) with banks or organizations of the financial market located outside of the Russian Federation, which is confirmed by the introduction of a new term in the currency legislation of the Russian Federation as "another organization of the financial market." The above-mentioned opinions are provided directly to counterparties, including international payment systems MasterCard/VISA, upon completion of all necessary compliance procedures and KYC.

As was previously reported, the Company is registered in the territory of a foreign country , and has never had any branches or representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation and has not obtained the related license of the professional securities market participant, in accordance with the №39-FL “On the securities market». A citizen of the Russian Federation has a right to use the services of the professional securities market participants located in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad, including the right to make payments to foreign banks or brokers where he has an account.

On analysis that we made under Your case, the Company declares the following: You independently initiated the corresponding operations within use of Company’s services according to Regulations for Trade and Non-Trading Operations, including use of all interface of a personal account that is not denied by Your message. In a case of disagreement with operations made by You, You have a right to make a claim through MyAlpari to the Company, for its further consideration, including to use the right of the appeal to the Financial commission.

Alpari Limited

arizal,
, Malaysia,
May 16, 2016,

Please Stay Away From Alpari.org

on 18th march 2016 i received email from Pavel.Gorbunov@alpari.org stating that they would like to advertised their broker within our website.

total of usd200 for articles ads.we had fullfill the job and asking for payment.

at this point Pavel.Gorbunov@alpari.org refuse to acknowledge that he on behalf of alpari.org had offered us for the advertisement.

though we had show all details emailed by him regarding his offers to us this Pavel.Gorbunov@alpari.org has go around the question and make funny of our claimed.

this is unethical behaviour from someone from alpari who refused to pay usd200.

since usd200 is not a big deal to us we just ignored him when he accused us for blackmailing them.we got all the email as proof,all the articles that they provide and now they accused us for blackmailing them.

i wonder how alpari can hired this guy into their company.

im here to inform all of you who might interested to join this broker to stay away from them. if they can lie for as low of usd200 the cost of advertisement for their label.just imagined what they can do for your money

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 24, 2016:
Hello, please specify your contact e-mail or webiste (you can do it via private message on the forum) - we will look into this issue.
Bangalore, India,
May 11, 2020,

Payment Issue

My payout of $2700 is not yet processed by Alpari team. The money is debited from my Alpari account but the withdrawal is not processed. I have raised a Ticket#101365892. Even after repeated followups there is no response from the Alpari team. My account Manager Vashna Hanadon doesn't reply to my emails nor the payments department is responding! I have also marked a copy of my emails to forum@alpari.com. Unfortunately, they are also not responding!
Reply by Alpari submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Sir,

We kindly draw your attention to the fact that Alpari Limited does not have any issues with the withdrawal of funds, all withdrawal requests are processed in full compliance with the Regulations for Non-trading Operations.

However, we would kindly ask you to take into consideration that according to the 23.1 and 23.2 clauses of the current Client Agreement, in case of any conflict situation,

it is necessary to file an official claim in your MyAlpari Account in accordance with the established form.

In the claim form, please indicate the numbers of the disputed transactions, as well as the points of the regulations and the Client Agreement, which, in your opinion, have been violated.

Your claim will be considered within 5 business days in full compliance with clause 23.14 of the current Client Agreement,

and you will be provided with an official response on behalf of the Company.

We remind you that the Company has the right to dismiss a complaint if the claim was directed to the Company in another way,

than through the corresponding section of your MyAlpari Account (on the forum, by e-mail, by phone, etc.).

Thank you for your cooperation.
Peter,
Budapest, Hungary,
Apr 10, 2018,

Scammer company

They promised to withdraw my funds ($2900USD) from my account until today, but they don't processed it. They just promise the payment in the last 2 weeks. I have all of screenshots about my account and my past chats with them. Today i tried to contact with them on the chat regarding it, but they don't respond to me.... Scammers.

Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 12, 2018:
Hello! Specify please your myAlpari number. We will check the information and solve the issue.