Alpari Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · Alpari.com (.org)  · Is this your company?

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

Established: 1998
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FC #
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.org) on our forum

Andrey,
Russia,
Oct 20, 2007,

i`v been dealing with this broker for about a year on real account n i`m quite satisfied with the service.Since they have put instant execution of orders into operation here in Russia, including all good things said about the company below,i find it the best choice for trading.

Netherlands,
Sep 28, 2018,

Alpari FIX (Binary before) withdraw request

Hi traders,

This is a short message about FIX (old Binary) trading with Alpari broker.

I have tried so many brokers but only two of them are honest in my eyes then ofcourse.

Only Alpari and one other broker did what they promissed and most important for me are the withdraws.
I trade now for a a few weeks with Alpari and asked two withdraws to my Skril account and believe it or not it was directly on my Skril account vissible after my request to Alpari.

Great, Great job!

Before i worked with the other broker but after the ban for Europe costumers i changed from broker.

They have also a Mt4 platform for analysing my binary trades but ofcourse you can trade also forex on a live account.

Great weekend everybody!

Best regards,

Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 30, 2019,

Good Services

I have been operating this broker for a while and it has gone well, excellent service, good platform and fair commissions, I especially like the pamm account service

IAN SAMMY,
KENYA,
Nov 1, 2010,

I have been using Alpari for the last three years. They are the best in my opinion compared to other brokers. I rate them 5

Mona,
Jul 7, 2011,

I’ve been in this market almost for a decade and I’ve experienced many different brokers. I’ve had active CLASSIC accounts with alpari.ru for the past few years and I’m totally satisfied with them. Fast executions, barely requotes but if so , it’s fair, I mean they’re in both sides. No matter how your account is increasing and how successful trader you are, the trade conditions are stable and they don’t manipulate (I think some traders will get what I’m talking about). Most of the procedures are nicely automatic and you seldom need a support, but anyway the support is good enough too. Honestly I don’t have any experience with funds more than 100k in this broker, but for below that I believe there is no difference your money to be in this broker or in your bank account. They’ll pay your money regardless of how you’ve earned that, even some of payment’s methods are automatic and this means trust. I hope they’ll continue this way.

nihonmelody,
China,
Oct 25, 2010,

Alpari ru has change its name to Alpari nz, there is only nz now.
I have traded with alpari nz for about 3 months, fund and withdraw are both convenient. The spread is the best in the big forex brokers,I also quite satisfied with its Chinese client service.
In a word,everything goes well

Switzerland, Switzerland,
Jul 25, 2020,

Alpari is a good choice

Hi
I first had a very bad experience with another broker that led to the loss. Then I went to Alpari Broker. I worked with them for a year. Excellent platform. Good customer service. And the spreads are fair. Although I did not make a profit, it was because of my own strategy. The account balance was withdrawn immediately at the time of withdrawal. Although I now live in Switzerland. And I have done a lot of research on different brokers. But not every broker is suitable for my trading strategy. Again, Alpari is the best option. I checked different sites. And there are negative comments about all brokers on the Internet. This cannot be a reason for choice. Because there is always the possibility of negative comments from competitors. Alpari is my choice again

Shakeri.
Switzerland

Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Hello mssfarhad! Thank you for your feedback.
MJAY,
LAGOS NIGERIA,
Dec 25, 2010,

Honestly, Apari nz is the best of the brokers that I have used. And I have used and am still using about three others brokers. Regardless of what others say, my experience with them has totally changed my opinion about forex. Forex can be profitable, thanks to Alpari nz. Withdrawal is excellent even in local currency, no complain so far, the service is excellent.

India,
Sep 11, 2018,

Really happy with the service

I used to trade with multiple brokers but as soon as you start making money and stop depositing , they would start taking you for granted.

But I must say from the last 2 years with Alpari, I have withdrawn as much as I want. I get appropriate support from the local support office as well as timely responses over my email query or complaint. Heads up to you and keep working the way you are......Super Satisfied....

Alvin Rikki,
Malaysia - KL,
Dec 31, 2007,

So far, so good, no problems, been using them since last sept, quick responce from customer service and very helpful. For news trade, in general that i found all brokers and platforms does have requotes, so there is nothing new to it. Overall still my choice of broker.

Netherlands,
Feb 11, 2018,

Best Spread EUR/USD , XAU/USD, Good system for deposit/withdrawal between accounts and bank/skrill, Best Investment Programs

This is one of the top 5 forex brokers in the world.

* Their spread on eur/usd is always in the top 5 tightest spreads of all brokers,
you can check this by searching "compare forex spreads".

Also I can verify eur/usd has an average spread of between 0.7 pips and 1.3 pips
during the European Market opening,
you can check this out yourself with an ecn account.

Spreads on other currency pairs with euro or us dollar are among the tightest also.

Trading gold can be very profitable with this broker too,
the spread is about 13 to 22 pips on average, which is the equivalent to 1.3 to 2.2 pips with eur/usd, this being xau/usd is very very favourable,
any beginner trader could see how you can get much profit with this,
as when gold is trending, you can get a big profit in a matter of half a minute.

*They have many interesting contests, you can learn a lot from joining this,
just don't put in a lot of money if you're just trying

*Their bonus program is awesome,
you can get back part of your spread,
especially if you are making more then 20% profit a day, if you make a mistake,
the spread reduction refund could get you back many percent of your highest
achieved account balance in the last few day, for instance,
if you go from trading 0.1 lot size to 1.5 lot size, and then you lose part of your weekly profit, if you go back to 0.3 lot size trading, you can still get back a substantial part, perhaps half of current account size, after reduction,
this is very convenient in case of a margin call.

*Their system of withdrawing and depositing between accounts is flawless.
You can easily withdraw and deposit between accounts,
and withdrawing and depositing between trading accounts and bank accounts, skrill, etcetera , it never fails or flaws, I have been using it for more then 3 years, never did I have any problem.

*They offer many interesting investment programs,
you can invest in:
#Pamm account (a type of Investment Funds),

#Pamm portfolios (a portfolio of several Pamm account Investment Funds),
You can just choose several portfolios and even if some would lose,
still you get a profit, also, an entire portfolio almost never loses,
as long as it was profitable for more then 1 year, you can check it yourself.

#Structured products, companies. (The companies manages the investments,
generally it would earn between 15% and 75% a year on the investments and
it almost never fails, if you choose more then 1 product then there is almost
no change not to make a large profit, in fact, you could replace this with
any other income and it could make you a yearly salary if the yearly investment is big enough)

by the way,
Alpari is in Russian and English,
if the language does not make sense,
make sure to press the "English language" button.
You can view anything in the English language,
but if you don't have an account yet,
sometimes the link from google could refer to the Russian version,
it depends on what link you used.
There are other languages also,
Spanish, Portugese and so on.

Piacenza, Italy,
Oct 22, 2019,

Excellent broker

I've read a lot of bad reviews about this broker, but I feel compelled to disagree.
I have been an Alpari user for at least a decade and never, I never say I had any problems with them.
I have always deposited and withdrawn my money without any problem, I have PAMM accounts that have been working for several years and I have never found anomalies with the trading platform.
In short, for me, it's a great broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Hello alanza704. Thank you for your feedback!
Vadim B,
Nadym, Russian Federation,
Dec 11, 2012,

Very good and honest Brokerage!I have been working with them already 3 years!Real conditions,fast support,no-problems with deposit-withdrawal.Besides very wide PAMM service.The only one thing-not very narrow spreads at majors.But at all its very good!

Gino,
Romania,
Apr 6, 2007,

Unlike to people who thinks all russian is scam i notice that they've been around since 1998. it must be some good crooks sitting there to fool people for quite a while huh? So, they are good, i've been for a year with them - no problems with a mini account. i wonder if i trade in sizes?

Aleksey,
Moscow,
Dec 10, 2007,

I trade with Alpari-IDC since 2005
After 2 years of trading I can remember only

One time stop order slipperage - 30 pips (news)

and once time there was not market quote and I was stopped out - the back office returned my positions within several hours...

Hope these guys remain their good attitude to business

Ukraine,
Oct 2, 2017,

Alpari was pay me money.
I have no claims to the company. Thank you for help with this situation

Sep 8, 2017 - 1 Star Hello. 6.09.2017 Alpari took off from my balance 4233 USD.
I draw clame for theme, for financial comission and for russian forex-forum MMGP - http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=535273 here.
Account number (Personal Cabinet) 11682157
Mt5 ECN account 15014033
Please, help

Reply by Alpari submitted Sep 13, 2017 Good afternoon!

Please, fill a claim for The Financial Comission and wait for their response.

MacroDat,
Romania,
Aug 29, 2007,

I have a real account with this broker since 2005. I cant say they are perfect, but they are definitely working on improving themselves. Taking in consideration that trading the news was not my base strategy while trading with them, i cant make a larger review about this aspect, but i remember a few flaws in serving my orders when important news wore coming out. But i guess this is not valid only for them.

William,
Henderson, Australia,
Dec 6, 2016,

Excellent in everything but leverage reduction.

I have used Alpari Rus since Alpari UK closed. I have found their service very good. I trade the news and find the spreads do widen, but not as bad as the old IBFX Mt4. Also IBFX MT4 used to freeze during news events, Alpari never has. The only criticism is that in times like the britexit, they reduced their leverage, even on already open positions, whereas other brokers do that only on new trades during the reduction timeframe.

Reply by Alpari submitted Dec 8, 2016:
Thank you for your feedback!
Most of our clients are thankful for this measure. In times like the BREXIT there is a high risk due to the low liquidity and high volatility, which are causes of gaps in the qoutes flow , which in turn may lead to slippages.
Riga, Latvia,
Feb 20, 2017,

Positive

Good services, but their withdraw politics is quite slow and inefficient for trader. Good, but not best.

Brisbane, Australia,
Nov 7, 2020,

Initial withdrawal took 3 weeks

But I am hoping now that the issue with configuration of my account is fixed I am hoping in future the withdrawal will happen without any issues

Nov 5, 2020 - 4 Stars First withdrawal took time, but once the first withdrawal is successful subsequent withdrawal happened without any issues.

Oct 20, 2020 - 1 Star Hi,
As other reviews are saying its the same old story. Easy deposit but no way to withdraw. They will keep saying they are working on it, it has been declined by the payment gateway and they are investigating. It is obvious they are not doing anything, basically you can only deposit into this broker but can never withdraw which pretty much makes it a total scam broker.

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 23, 2020 Hello! We do not have any issues with withdrawals in our Company. We kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number and the request number to public@alpari.org. We will be glad to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed response.

andi jaya,
indonesia,
Mar 3, 2011,

i have trade at alpari about 5 month... and its okay and no problem... the price quote is stable... and many server to login... :D

M-,
Jan 25, 2009,

I've been trading with Alpari IDC for the last 35 months. Over that time, my account is up some 400%. I am using an Expert Advisor, making one average two-three trades per week.

Alpari has worked well, though I'm not totally satisfied.

As others have mentioned, their execution time is worryingly slow. However, when I backtest my Expert Advisor, it shows to have the correct number of trades, with almost-exactly the same entry points. My EA has a slippage allowance of 3 pips when entering trades. On Stop Loss, my EA has a 3 pip slippage, however every time I've checked, it was spot-on, taking the correct SL.

When I've taken money out of Alpari, the money's arrived in my account at my credit union within 24 hours of requesting the withdrawal from Alpari.

Alexey,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Feb 13, 2015,

I have been trading Alpari ru for several months, and both invested in the PAMM accounts and run my own managed account. So far the trading is normal. I don't use scalper techniques nor do I rely upon fast execution or super low spread. My robots work on a VPS with quite a ping, but I feel OK with everything. I got all my money back (1K EUR) once when I decided to quit. It was normal (1-2 days via a bank card transfer). Overall I am giving a solid 4 to Alpari ru. We will see what happens next.

Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 24, 2016:
Hello, thank you for your feedback.
Andrey Ivanov,
Moscow,
Aug 24, 2007,

Good broker, did not have any problems. Used it for 1 year and had a slipage of stop order only once. I think it is quite good for news trading if you dont use market orders. Often freezes at the moment of news release. Competitive spreads.

Loja, Ecuador,
Oct 11, 2018,

Good broker

I've been working with them a month and the attention to the customer are pretty good, also to withdraw money are fast. It's a good broker.