Alpari Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · Alpari.com (.org)  · Is this your company?

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.com, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

Established: 1998
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: FSC Mauritius #C113012295, FC #
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.org) on our forum

Gumla, India,
Feb 2, 2020,

Alpari is Fraud Scam broker

From India my name is Arshad ..Alpari side my Real acount 5918235 but am so sad bcoz on date 25january 2020 Night my Acount was Suddenly Washout bcoz its Scam from Alpari side I open 3 lot of 0.01 on euroaud and eurochf side on equity $157 but suddenly look Mkt go 20 to 30 point my Acount washout am shocking how its ...impossible bcoz on my Acount Margin availability was good but its end
Bcoz Alpari is Scammmer big Scammer Dont invest here
Reply by Alpari submitted Feb 4, 2020:
Hello Ansari! Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com specifying the numbers of the orders that you think were closed wrongly. We will see into the situation and provide you with an answer on it.
Minsk, Belarus,
Mar 6, 2020,

Manipulation with spread and auto close of orders

Hi everyone! Today I will publish my experience with Alpari. First of all, technical support not interested in your trading activity, they only ask about additional deposits and etc. Every night they scam broker enable huge crazy spread, every night! The personal manager told me that everything okay, looks like our liquid provider disconnected, WTF, every night? We launched strategy in Australian broker and Alpari, the Australian broker now had +36% for 2 months Alpari at that moment working only into the minus. Also, they closed a few of my losing orders without notification. This broker didn't support compensation for the troubles with spread and other problems on broker side. First and last time I work with Alpari. After the trading experience I can confirm that information on the Russian blogs, really true, they SCAM brokers.
Reply by Alpari submitted Mar 10, 2020:
Hello! Spread widening is connected with the liquidity level, which decreases at night as the volume of trades and the number of market participants also decreases. Moreover spread widening can be observed during macroeconomic news launch, bank rollover, at the opening of the Market on Monday and at the close on Friday, when the number of market participants decreases.
Also note that each trading account has its own Stop Out level which you can see in the Trading conditions on our website. When a trader does not have enough of free equity to support the open trades, a force close will take place on the trade incurring the biggest losses.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Apr 1, 2020,

Totally scam and the chart is stop near sl

When u make profit they increase spread and hump your trade. They are totally scamer. We open a account on the company name supees Classified Pakistan Private limited and we lose more then 50k just in one week and they will reject our withdrawal request.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 3, 2020:
Hello! The Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity, nor does it manipulate the prices received from its Liquidity Provider as this goes against both regulation and our corporate ethics. Spread depends on the liquidity level of trading instruments in the market, so they may change as they reflect the market conditions. Kindly note that during periods of low liquidity such as rollover or market opening/closing or during important news announcements where increased volatility is expected, spreads may increase significantly from their average level.
Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com with the detailed description of the situation. We will look into it and provide you with the answer.
Luzon, Philippines,
Apr 10, 2020,

Not allowing me to withdraw my money

I have been working out to withdraw my money with them. I sent them the screenshot of my card as they requested but my card doesn't show my name because that card came from an online wallet called PAYMAYA. It works like a Skrill but they offer debit card so you can use it on you online purchases. I told them many times that the card they've sent me doesn't have any name on it so I tried to with MY MONEY, TAKE NOTE IT'S MY MONEY using my Skrill but they said I have to withdraw it using my card because that's what I used on my initial deposit.

They are insisting that I should use my debit card. They requested a bank statement but I told IT'S NOT A BANK IT'S AN ONLINE WALLET THAT OFFERS DEBIT CARD HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!

So they are not allowing me to withdraw my money using other methods which is very inconvenient for me to the fact that IT'S MY MONEY. We're on quarantine because of what's happening and I need that money.

I can't even contact the ONLINE WALLET COMPANY, PAYMAYA due tot he fact that they are down because of the quarantine.

Now my money is stuck in there and the only way for me to get it back is providing them the information that I can't even get.

It's very very very very inconvenient that they are not giving me MY MONEY using other method to the fact that all my information is verified.

I even sent them an email with a screenshot of the app PAYMAYA which it has my info in there the transaction was there and they still reject it.

What should I do that's how PAYMAYA gave me the card, it doesn't have my name on it. It's an online wallet it works like a SKRILL it's not a bank.

I don't know what to do now.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Hello EdwardS1030! Please note that withdrawal of funds is an integral part of the Company service. We kindly ask you to send us your MyAlpari number to forum@alpari.com in order to see into your case and find a solution to the situation.
Karaj, Iran, Islamic Republic of,

Fraud in alpari. fix_contracts

Hello,
My balance which was from my trades, was about 300000 $. And when I requested for 60000$ withdrawal, they didn't pay me back any money and even displayed my total balance zero. And strange point is that, most of my trade IDs and the history of that 60000$ request for withdraw is deleted.
Please guide me and consider my problem.
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Hello Alireza86! Please note that the Company does not interfere with Clients’ trading activity. This conflicts with both regulation and our corporate ethics. Please send us a number of the trading account you are talking about to forum@alpari.com. We will look into your case and provide you with the answer.
Mecklenburg, Germany,

Payout horrible!

After years of useless PAMM account investment i want to withdraw my dollars. Have provided them with absolute valid passport. Now they play the arrogant game we want this or that document. Treating customers like idiots. They did do the same before. A totally bad broker! If somebody has working help, please contact me, to get my money out! Write in all forums about the bad ways they do to customers! May the almighty GOD stop this bad companys quickly!
Reply by Alpari submitted Apr 14, 2020:
Hello Trader-DE! Please be informed that in order to withdraw funds via bank wire transfer it is required to provide the Company with two documents: a signed Client Registration Form and a copy of your passport. You have provided us with the copy of your passport and it was accepted. Now for you to withdraw your funds kindly provide us with a signed Client Registration Form.
Bangalore, India,
May 11, 2020,

Payment Issue

My payout of $2700 is not yet processed by Alpari team. The money is debited from my Alpari account but the withdrawal is not processed. I have raised a Ticket#101365892. Even after repeated followups there is no response from the Alpari team. My account Manager Vashna Hanadon doesn't reply to my emails nor the payments department is responding! I have also marked a copy of my emails to forum@alpari.com. Unfortunately, they are also not responding!
Reply by Alpari submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Sir,

We kindly draw your attention to the fact that Alpari Limited does not have any issues with the withdrawal of funds, all withdrawal requests are processed in full compliance with the Regulations for Non-trading Operations.

However, we would kindly ask you to take into consideration that according to the 23.1 and 23.2 clauses of the current Client Agreement, in case of any conflict situation,

it is necessary to file an official claim in your MyAlpari Account in accordance with the established form.

In the claim form, please indicate the numbers of the disputed transactions, as well as the points of the regulations and the Client Agreement, which, in your opinion, have been violated.

Your claim will be considered within 5 business days in full compliance with clause 23.14 of the current Client Agreement,

and you will be provided with an official response on behalf of the Company.

We remind you that the Company has the right to dismiss a complaint if the claim was directed to the Company in another way,

than through the corresponding section of your MyAlpari Account (on the forum, by e-mail, by phone, etc.).

Thank you for your cooperation.
Nairobi, Kenya,
May 25, 2020,

Unethical Immoral Fraudsters and Terrorists

My experience with Alpari has been nothing short of well orchestrated money heist scheme. I will cover areas on deposits, withdrawal and their PAMM accounts.

1. Deposits
For deposits they accept Visa, Mastercard, Skrill and other payment platforms. I funded my account with my visa card and decided to try out their PAMM accounts. The performance of the PAMM accoutnt ratings looked enticing and realisitc however once I invested being a statistician I noticed an alarming anomaly in the way the account started growing. I t was a constant growth of 2.5% then a slight decline. A realistic growth would be 1% 3% 2% -3% 5% but this was daily 2.5% then deduction. I knew instantly I had to close it. Then it was delivering monthly returns of 35% and YTD 1250% I was sold out to the numbers. But being the person I am probed further. As I write this review May 25, 2020 the account is in Drawdown of -negative and was closed with people money lost for good. Before it got to that I had successfully removed by money from that PAMM account but not from ALPARI HEIST.

2. Withdrawals:
I felt that Alpari wasn't a good broker and wanted to withdraw my money from their platform altogether and headed to their website to withdraw money. Shock on me when i was informed that VISA (ironically the card I used to deposit) wasn't supported and that I should withdraw with Mastercard and that the form must be bank signed. I was surprised since the money was mine, no alpari staff deposited from their hard eaerned cash to my account, also never got any waiver or fee or bonus but here they were putting conditions on my own money. I wrote to them to process and asked why they accepted deposits in visa but they insisted it was down. Now if you try deposit with VISA on Alpari it works but you can't withdraw. My money was lost to Alpari's gain.

3. Trading Conditions:
Won't go into the details how their platform shows different bars with many stop hunt wicks. That has been shared by many people here.

ADVICE TO OTHERS:

THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY DON'T DEPOSIT
THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY DON'T FALL FOR THEIR PAMM
THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY DON'T TRADE WITH THEM.

Once you deposit money you will only be seeing it on the website. Its a cursed company. Won't last long.

We should all report ALPARI to authorities, register the same with interpol and the regulator. Furthermore lets put pressure on Mastercard, VISA and other platforms to stop supporting the pyramid scheme that is alpari.

THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT SURVIVE COVID 19
Reply by Alpari submitted May 27, 2020:
Hello! Please be reminded that PAMM service does not guarantee profit or safety of funds. Not always a manager’s trading strategy leads only to profitable trades. The manager also incurs losses in case of unsuccessful trading, as they invest their own funds when opening a PAMM account. We are sorry to hear that your investment experience turned out to be negative, however, we want to note that the service has brought profit to many Clients of the Company.
When saying “their platform shows different bars” kindly specify what do you mean by that? Different bars from what?
We do not have any issues with withdrawals. Please send us a letter to forum@alpari.com specifying your myAlpari number. We will investigate your case and provide you with a detailed answer on the situation.
cebu, Philippines,
Jul 1, 2020,

No Sending Withdraw

Very easy to fund with bitcoin and fast
Very fast chat no waiting
Investing on strategy guru it's not really effective, not a big deal and you don't going to make a lot of money.

Try to withdraw your money, ahh this is the big scam, no one send your money so say bye bye to your money for ever they are scamer.

i asking wthdraw to bitcoin friday 25 june and typing this review july 1, and never receive my money wow.

Be far from this broker if you don't want to be stolen.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 4, 2020:
Hello! The Company does not have any issues with withdrawals. We kindly ask you to send us your MyAlpari number and the request number to forum@alpari.com in order to investigate your case and provide you with a detailed answer in the shortest time possible.
Switzerland, Switzerland,
Jul 25, 2020,

Alpari is a good choice

Hi
I first had a very bad experience with another broker that led to the loss. Then I went to Alpari Broker. I worked with them for a year. Excellent platform. Good customer service. And the spreads are fair. Although I did not make a profit, it was because of my own strategy. The account balance was withdrawn immediately at the time of withdrawal. Although I now live in Switzerland. And I have done a lot of research on different brokers. But not every broker is suitable for my trading strategy. Again, Alpari is the best option. I checked different sites. And there are negative comments about all brokers on the Internet. This cannot be a reason for choice. Because there is always the possibility of negative comments from competitors. Alpari is my choice again

Shakeri.
Switzerland

Reply by Alpari submitted Jul 28, 2020:
Hello mssfarhad! Thank you for your feedback.
Istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 23, 2020,

Scam and fraud

I have been using alpari for the past months both alpari.com and alpari.org for the deposit and customer service everything was smooth, after i have done withdrawal through my master card wich is the initial way i deposit. They have accepted my withdrawal and the fund was sent as they claimed. Two months have gone and the fund didn't reach my account i have asked to send me the ARN to track my fund but they keep sending me the ARN of my inital deposit and they claim that they have done reversal transfer. I have send the full report from my bank that there is no actual or reversal transfer from them but they still make excuses. All in all they are fraud keep your money from it. I will have to fill up charge back form to make claim with master card via my bank card issuer since i have done initial deposit through mastercard. Be carefully from this scam broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted Aug 26, 2020:
Hello! The Company does not have any issues with withdrawals. We kindly ask you to send us the request number to forum@alpari.com in order to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed answer in the shortest time possible.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Sep 15, 2020,

Alpari broker are Thief's and scammers

alpari has just scam me of 158 dollar,  I promise u guys , I will take u to court on these matter
U deceived me to trade after trading u stolen my money, now referring me to third party ecommpay

Sep 14, 2020 - 1 Star I have been scam by alpari, I made a withdrawal using my visa card of 158 dollars, since on 1 September , till now I have not seen my withdrawal. They are saying they don't know where my money is, please can someone talk to them to pay me

Sep 12, 2020 - 1 Star I place a withdrawal on the 1st of September, 2020, they keep telling me it has been send. I think they are converting customers fund for their own personal trading, and when chatting with there agent you discovered that another broker (forextime) will tell you that they are helping alpari to transfer funds. These is scam. They should please send my funds and stop freezing my account when ever am about to take profit everything about them is fake, even my account officer refuse picking my calls and didn't reply my massages.

Reply by Alpari submitted Sep 15, 2020 Hello! We kindly ask you not to rush to such conclusions. We do not have any withdrawal issues. Please contact our support team for the assistance specifying the request number. We will be glad to see into your case and provide you with the answer in no time.
Brisbane, Australia,
Nov 7, 2020,

Initial withdrawal took 3 weeks

But I am hoping now that the issue with configuration of my account is fixed I am hoping in future the withdrawal will happen without any issues

Nov 5, 2020 - 4 Stars First withdrawal took time, but once the first withdrawal is successful subsequent withdrawal happened without any issues.

Oct 20, 2020 - 1 Star Hi,
As other reviews are saying its the same old story. Easy deposit but no way to withdraw. They will keep saying they are working on it, it has been declined by the payment gateway and they are investigating. It is obvious they are not doing anything, basically you can only deposit into this broker but can never withdraw which pretty much makes it a total scam broker.

Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 23, 2020 Hello! We do not have any issues with withdrawals in our Company. We kindly ask you to send us your MyFXTM number and the request number to public@alpari.org. We will be glad to investigate this case and provide you with a detailed response.