Alpari.com (.ru) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 5, 2019
Other websites of this company include Alpari.co.uk , Alpari.org, Alpari-Global.org, Alpari-Global.com/zh-hans.

About Alpari.com (.ru)

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$20
Established:1998
Address:Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, VC0100, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:info@alpari.com, +44 8449 869559
Regulators: SVGFSA #20389 IBC 2012
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (.ru) on our forum

Gino,
Romania,
Apr 6, 2007,

Unlike to people who thinks all russian is scam i notice that they've been around since 1998. it must be some good crooks sitting there to fool people for quite a while huh? So, they are good, i've been for a year with them - no problems with a mini account. i wonder if i trade in sizes?
Andrey Ivanov,
Moscow,
Aug 24, 2007,

Good broker, did not have any problems. Used it for 1 year and had a slipage of stop order only once. I think it is quite good for news trading if you dont use market orders. Often freezes at the moment of news release. Competitive spreads.
MacroDat,
Romania,
Aug 29, 2007,

I have a real account with this broker since 2005. I cant say they are perfect, but they are definitely working on improving themselves. Taking in consideration that trading the news was not my base strategy while trading with them, i cant make a larger review about this aspect, but i remember a few flaws in serving my orders when important news wore coming out. But i guess this is not valid only for them.
Andrey,
Russia,
Oct 20, 2007,

i`v been dealing with this broker for about a year on real account n i`m quite satisfied with the service.Since they have put instant execution of orders into operation here in Russia, including all good things said about the company below,i find it the best choice for trading.
Aleksey,
Moscow,
Dec 10, 2007,

I trade with Alpari-IDC since 2005
After 2 years of trading I can remember only

One time stop order slipperage - 30 pips (news)

and once time there was not market quote and I was stopped out - the back office returned my positions within several hours...

Hope these guys remain their good attitude to business
Alvin Rikki,
Malaysia - KL,
Dec 31, 2007,

So far, so good, no problems, been using them since last sept, quick responce from customer service and very helpful. For news trade, in general that i found all brokers and platforms does have requotes, so there is nothing new to it. Overall still my choice of broker.
M-,
Jan 25, 2009,

I've been trading with Alpari IDC for the last 35 months. Over that time, my account is up some 400%. I am using an Expert Advisor, making one average two-three trades per week.

Alpari has worked well, though I'm not totally satisfied.

As others have mentioned, their execution time is worryingly slow. However, when I backtest my Expert Advisor, it shows to have the correct number of trades, with almost-exactly the same entry points. My EA has a slippage allowance of 3 pips when entering trades. On Stop Loss, my EA has a 3 pip slippage, however every time I've checked, it was spot-on, taking the correct SL.

When I've taken money out of Alpari, the money's arrived in my account at my credit union within 24 hours of requesting the withdrawal from Alpari.
ASK,
iran,
May 22, 2010,

ALPARI-RU an BIG SCAM Broker
hello
Dear sir
visit this page

Alpai RU is Scam me about 2 mount ago and i send more then 10 complaint but they don't accept my request and tell me about business roul not broken i trade 0.1 Lot size and left the trade but when i got daily confirmation Email i see they wraith 1.0 lot size and i loss about 2500 USD and they don't accept they mistake i send my log zip file and they answer and my daily statement replay and all in a zip file to view all and show how much they SCAM US and we never can do a right compliant all people doing trade with this Broker But when they see loss in him side doing this action and always losser are US .
Now I have this information and want someone help me in this way If they are really regulation in some where why they don’t answer our complaint and always in Broker side ?
I want Just show You Alparu ru (https://www.alpari-forex.com ) is An scam Broker site and keep this complaint and never want they accept this is a folk of them and 2500 $ is a big money for a trader working with 0.1 lot size after this i told to everybody trade with Sweden or Switzerland or UK or US . , broker brokers in RUSIA AND Spurs or any other where when loss himself they give that from trader or don’t send money and show they send ! I attach my zip file whit log and statement and want to see everybody maybe not yet late for them and want from new user find Broker from another country NO more Russia . don’t looking to low spread or welcome buns this welcome money very fast got from Broker + your own deposit !!! where they give this easy money for give to US ( our self ) please keep listen to me this is not joke , just when you loss your deposit you understand what I want to tell you ( why 90% always loss because Broker want to keep playing with your money and that 90% is welcome buns ! or … example pr..4x give 1000 - 5000 USD !!! in your first deposit !! this is Joke or they give that in the end of game to you ? )
In the end I tell you again trade is real but in right Broker not Scam or Russia or spurs just find you broker from an country have right rule form they own people .

attach logs file from my PC and my answer click zip file

THEY SEND ME A LOG FILE BUT THAT IS MAKE BUT THEM SELF AND YOU CAN LOOKING TO MY LOG FILE AND SEE WHERE IS PROBLEM I JUST TRADE 0.1 LOT SIZA NOT sell 1.00 GBPJPY or 1.00 GBPUSD Lot SIZE

this is they answer to me : all trader know this !!!!
Dear

We have checked your case carefully and in the log files we can that a request for opening a position from your terminal was for 1.00 lot volume. So all orders were executed correctly.

Please note, that when you open a new order in mt4 in the 'Order' popup window there is a 'Volume' field.

The 'Volume' field is clickable and you can both change the lotsize printing the volume manually or scrolling the mouse button after clicking on this field. Please mind that you can change the volume size by mistake just touching the mouse button, or forgetting to add a 'point' when printing in the lotsize (01 instead of 0.1, 01 will be taken as 1 lotsize by the program). So it is highly recommended to double-check the Volume field before clicking Sell or Buy button to avoid any mistakes. The client accepts all the risks of such misprints on his own side.

To exclude the big fund losses in the future trade we strongly recommend you to use the Money management rules.

Thank you for your request.

Re: [TID#10124547] ACC# 89325 logs file attach
iranfil,
Iran,
May 30, 2010,

they cheating trader in fast mode ! they are not good for deposit and trade , bad support and bad money back , server bad in news and so musch
nihonmelody,
China,
Oct 25, 2010,

Alpari ru has change its name to Alpari nz, there is only nz now.
I have traded with alpari nz for about 3 months, fund and withdraw are both convenient. The spread is the best in the big forex brokers,I also quite satisfied with its Chinese client service.
In a word,everything goes well