Alpari.com (Alpari.ru) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 12, 2018

Alpari is a forex broker. Alpari offers the MT4, MT5 and Binary Trader trading currency platforms. Alpari.com offers over 40 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, binary option, stocks index, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Alpari.com (Alpari.ru)

Join live discussion of Alpari.com (Alpari.ru) on our forum

collins,
Kenya,
Nov 9, 2018,

Alpari has denied my 100$ withdrawal the support just taking me in circle...............
Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 12, 2018:
We don't have any problems with the withdrawal requests execution in our Company. Contact our payment department about this issue please via our Live chat https://alpari.com/ru/chat/
infomdyasi,
Nov 5, 2018,

Scam

I used Fix Contract
Binary option
My review its Scam broker
For this trading
From this broker i never expecting like this cheating

When you open trade in Real account
They show you 88% payout or 85%
During trade any time they will change from 88% to 63% , only in your account
Like this they willl eat your money
And make you in loss
Again i am never expecting this cheating from this huge and old broker
In withdraw its good
But during trades alpri kill you
Reply by Alpari submitted Nov 6, 2018:
Good afternoon!
First of all we would like to clarify that the potential profit size of a Fix-Contract is variable and depends on the market situation. In thin or fast markets, trading conditions may be altered and some contract types or time frames may be inaccessible. Conditions can be changed for new contracts only and cannot be changed for already opened one. Our clients see the payout in advance and only then make a decision to buy or sell a Fix-Contract if they agree with the payout percentage.
Takashi Ohtaku,
HOKKAIDO, Japan,
Oct 23, 2018,

Scam

The withdrawal was refused.

Even principal will not come back ...

It was stolen by Alpari.

Request № 23526543 denied.
Dear Takashi Ohtaku,

Request № 23526543 denied. Reason for rejection: Alpari does not accept transfers from third parties.

Thank you for choosing Alpari.

Best Regards,
Alpari
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 26, 2018:
Hello! Your withdrawal request was denied because we don't accept transfers from and to the third parties. You tried to withdraw money to the Neteller wallet which is registered to the surname of another person. Your money stays in your trading account untill you withdraw them and nobody can do it but you. Please upload a photo of your passport/ID card to your myAlpari account or send it to the e-mail payments@alpari.com to confirm you are the owner of this wallet.
hoangvudb,
Việt Nam, Viet Nam,
Oct 11, 2018,

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.

I feel fraudulent broker. I am not satisfied with this broker.
Up to the date 10/11/2018 "IB 1244730" has $ 909.99 but today I received only $ 733.05.
Why am I only receiving $ 733.05?
Current amount on (https://ib-my.alpari.com/en/my_partner/bonus/ [10/12/2018] )= 0 $
Photo attached:
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2943/HeWpH7.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img922/8376/ZIIdae.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9153/68MczH.png[/img]
Reply by Alpari submitted Oct 12, 2018:
Your report worries us.
Please contact our specialists from IB-partnership department via e-mail ib@alpari.com.
They will investigate what happened with your money.

Diegocuevaa,
Loja, Ecuador,
Oct 11, 2018,

Good broker

I've been working with them a month and the attention to the customer are pretty good, also to withdraw money are fast. It's a good broker.
Annatas,
Netherlands,
Sep 28, 2018,

Alpari FIX (Binary before) withdraw request

Hi traders,

This is a short message about FIX (old Binary) trading with Alpari broker.

I have tried so many brokers but only two of them are honest in my eyes then ofcourse.

Only Alpari and one other broker did what they promissed and most important for me are the withdraws.
I trade now for a a few weeks with Alpari and asked two withdraws to my Skril account and believe it or not it was directly on my Skril account vissible after my request to Alpari.

Great, Great job!

Before i worked with the other broker but after the ban for Europe costumers i changed from broker.

They have also a Mt4 platform for analysing my binary trades but ofcourse you can trade also forex on a live account.

Great weekend everybody!

Best regards,
brat.bharadwaj,
India,
Sep 11, 2018,

Really happy with the service

I used to trade with multiple brokers but as soon as you start making money and stop depositing , they would start taking you for granted.

But I must say from the last 2 years with Alpari, I have withdrawn as much as I want. I get appropriate support from the local support office as well as timely responses over my email query or complaint. Heads up to you and keep working the way you are......Super Satisfied....
Arinze,
Jun 2, 2018,

Can alpari please explain why I can't withdraw $12USD I deposited into my account using my debit card, I tried several times and alpari is saying insufficient balance, while my $12 USD is hanging there. My email is saintarizona@gmail.com. I need alpari to explain why. I have sent alpari my passport copy and debit card pictures both front and back.
Reply by Alpari submitted Jun 4, 2018:
Good afternoon! Your money was sent to you today.
Gustavotibiricaent,
Brazil, Brazil,
May 16, 2018,

Withdrawals denied

I am trying to withdrawal my money and all my requests are denied. The support just instruct me to make more 5 usd deposits to be able to withdrawal. This is the worst broker I have ever seen. I did not take one trade on it and I am not able to just refund my deposit to my card. Definitely will never use or recommend it.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 18, 2018:
Good afternoon!
We are very sorry for this inconvinience.
We applied all efforts to solve the problem you are faced with withdrawal to your bank card. Unfortunately after all attempts we found out that your bank would not accept transfers directly by card number.
We have sent to your e-mail refund proposal. Please answer us by e-mail
samuelonboard,
Benin city, Nigeria,
May 13, 2018,

unhappy

Alpari response to complain lacks transparency and appears deliberately avoiding that facts.
i got charges excessive spread of $30 for 0.3 lots size usdchf.
i also complained that a take profit was reached but failed...they avoided the time of the price and went to cover with a further time when the market closed .
i am thinking of forwarding a complain to economic and financial crimes commission in Nigeria because this is not a transparent broker.
Reply by Alpari submitted May 15, 2018:
Good afternoon!
If you do not agree with the decision, you have a right to contact The Financial Commission regarding this case.