ForexExpertOnline.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Other website of this company includes GoldExpertAdvisor.com

Formerly known as ukforexexpert.com

ForexExpertOnline.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Triple Hedge Expert Advisor-5.3433.4-83.981
Block Trading-6.843.3-95.264
Portfolio EA by ForexExpertOnline-3.241.6-74.099

Join live discussion of ForexExpertOnline.com on our forum

LG,
London,
Dec 2, 2010,

I have not traded long enough with this to really comment on performance, although I have been following forward tests for a while and they are very impressive. What really impresses me is the outstanding support provided by these guys - way over and above the call of duty! i gave them a serious grilling before and after buying and they always responded promptly and comprehensively, clearly coming from a place of knowing both their products and the forex market in depth. I'm confdent that this is a serious EA developped by serious professionals who care about their customers. For that alone it gets 5 stars from me.

Review Moderation Team Note: We are glad to hear that you are happy and confident in this company. We still had to remove the rating from your review. Please leave a followup review with a rating after testing this on a live account for a few weeks.
joe lnt,
hungary,
Dec 1, 2010,

i have purchased the ea last week... it's been trading 3 days and made 8% profit... it's very good i think :o)
max. dd was 20% which is acceptable
Guna .P ,
Singapore ,
Nov 28, 2010,

I have just purchased the portfolio EA and installed on demo account . The support provided by the developer has been A1 since the time I bought the software. Keep it up. I will update the performance as I go along . Good work guys ...
Patrick Anderson,
Atlanta USA,
Jun 13, 2010,

I stumbled on the EA by a accident.I was surfing the web and saw the web site.I contacted the developers who sent me some EA's to test.When they released Block Trader they tailored the EA to fit my balance.You need $2500 per micro lot to trade the EA as it is not unusual to have 36 open trades.The EA seems pretty safe if you don't overtrade-even with the huge recent EUR/JPY fluctuations the drawdown never reached 20%.It is currently at 9%.Profit for my first week was 8% which was higher than the suggested 3-6% per month.If you are prepared to make consistent small profits,and can tolerate a drawdown,this EA looks a pretty good choice.Support is very good and they seem to care about their customers doing well.