ForexTurboDrive.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 13, 2017

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Forex Turbo Drive-4.2250.3-88.562

Join live discussion of ForexTurboDrive.com on our forum

ForexTech,
Apopka FL,,
Aug 11, 2010,

Greetings,

I hope all is well. I've been beta testing Forex Turbo Drive on an FXDD Malta demo for the last 24 hours & within that time Forex Turbo Drive has opened about 100 units, had this been my live account I would have cleared $600.00 profit within a 24 hour period. The earlier versions I'm told had a few bugs however appears that the new version resolved many of the buggy issues of the earlier versions.

Forex Turbo Drive is simply amazing & I highly recommend this FX tool to anyone who is looking for a set & forget EA. This is the best EA currently on the market & that's the bottom line. I've been looking for an FX tool like this for the last 2 years of my trading life & now I have it thanks to the Forex Turbo Drive team.

I'm not a affiliate & I don't work for the Forex Turbo Drive team.

I've tested hundreds of EAs & this is the best thus far. I own thousands of indicators & nothing can touch the performance of Forex Turbo Drive. Please stop wasting your time with all the other scams on the market & give this EA a shot. The tech support is amazing as well.

Recommended pairs: I loaded two EURUSD Charts on the 5 MIN Time Frame//Default settings with the exception of - Lots & Max Lots.

According to the vendor the EA is not based on a martingale strategy. The vendors reply: - Martingales will double bet after every loss until they've achieved success. This robot doesn't do that!!! Hence that's why you have via the inputs tab a start lots & max lots setting.

Forex Turbo Drive gets a 5 star for performance & tech support

I'd recommend wise money management.

I hope this post helps someone make a wise decision.

Kind regards,
Forex Technician
May the pips be with you...

Total Trades: 97 Short Positions (won %): 52 (100.00%) Long Positions (won %): 45 (82.22%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 89 (91.75%) Loss trades (% of total): 8 (8.25%)
Largest profit trade: 50.00 loss trade: -225.00
Average profit trade: 13.83 loss trade: -138.09
Maximum consecutive wins ($): 31 (203.60) consecutive losses ($): 2 (-264.00)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 484.10 (19) consecutive loss (count): -264.00 (2)
Average consecutive wins: 13 consecutive losses: 1

Detailed Trades Summary
Total trades: 106
Total trades with profit: 98
Total trades with loss: 8

Max consecutive wins: 40 trades ($ 292.3)
Max consecutive losses: 2 trades ($ -231)