HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Asmat Ullah,
Peshawar, Pakistan,
Jan 22, 2017,

So far I am trading in my part time, I am running a small account with this broker. The returns that I have made so far are average but still seems far better than the returns I am earning from other investment avenues. I am trading on hotforex platform for the past one year and I am more than satisfied so far.

Andy Dinh,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Jan 20, 2017,

Good

Good broker, I have traded for 2 years! I opened a premium account in 2015 with supercharged bonus, I don't use the bonus amount but the rebates is really worthy, not too much but consistent whenever I traded. My withdrawals are always processed in 24 hours, some could be in same day. You can also contact Local Manager through the website and most problems could be resolved faster.

Ivan,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Dec 27, 2016,

Decent broker, good in all aspects.

After FCA and CySEC applied leverage restrictions I switched to Hotforex cuz my news trading strategy requires high leverage. From the good side to mention is helpful support and qualified support with fast responses, very flexible account setup where I plan to try zero spread and then fixed spread accounts. On the execution side, my 3 week experience had no lags or freezes during volatility, although Hotforex handles trades well during low-liquid Asian session on cross-pairs with less spread widening I've seen with other brokers. No experience with withdrawals yet as I'm planning to develop and build my account to keep trading with at least 1 lot size, 40 pips SL, risking on each trade 2% from the balance (so I plan to grow it to 20K). Currently my I have 8K in my account risking 3-4% per trade.
Overall its pleasure to trade with this broker also you need to fully understand both positive and adverse effects of the leverage which definitely takes time for a newbie.
My rate is 4.5 from 5.

Allan L,
San Pedro, Philippines,
Dec 22, 2016,

I started trading in 2014 by opening a demo account with this broker, hotforex. It was my friends' recommendation who were already looking bright potential in forex trading. So I also decided to take part in this money making process by trading with the help of the tips that they were usually exchanging with each other. However, it really took me a long way then the rest to learn the overall trading process.
In the meantime, while trading demo account, I spent a few month practicing it and learning other forex processes which were required to earn money through this whole trading cycle. In these first months of my learning process, I deposited few bucks in my live account also but I haven't had any success because unfortunately all of that deposit wiped out.
Starting from Jan 2015, I got some confidence taking another chance to trade forex, so with a minimum of $ 1K deposit I started again and this time I become successful. It took me more than one month to initiate my first profit withdrawal, because some of my trades also become bad beside positive trades. However, this first withdrawal experience wasn't bad as it was transferred into my bank account within the time specified by them.
I learned every single process with spending my time on watching videos, learning from forums, attending webinars, reading news sites and asking my friends to recommend any healthy tip. I also want to admit that hotforex has also helped me in building up my trading career. They timely processed my deposits and withdrawals. They have sufficient trading pairs, commodities etc to trade. The spreads are low, bonus and leverage that we can use are also reasonable with no specific terms. I am glad to have an account with them and my overall account with them is now purely based on the profit amount.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 19, 2016,

Hotforex very bad

For honest i hate this broker, is impossible make money, another thing how is possible verified document every 3 month, and for withdraw is same need ask pity for withdraw you own money you own risk you own job.

i understand need follow rules, but when is too much is very bad, but i not crying lol i am happy i have ask close my account and refund my money or i deposit complaint, this company need know is not because have new customer is directly noob !!!!

I received my money without sent document or other, this company hidden something i am register more 24 broker i have more 70 real account with money and never i register again with this bad company.

New Zealand,
Dec 14, 2016,

For a small trader that is in process of learning HF is terribly birocratic company to be in.
They check your document every 3 months (the same one) and that is after you deposit money . so they trap your money under excuse that you are not validate . And they toy around with you with requests of documents that you already sent them but they play dumb and ask them again .And if you say i sent every thing that you asked ? they just copy paste their email with the same request.
This is all for under 50 $ deposit?!

Suhaib ,
DG Khan, Pakistan,
Nov 11, 2016,

I opened live trading account with hotforex in September and had just withdrawn my first profit successfully. The overall broker impression is good and since I joined them I seldom found any issues to complain. Trading is easy with low spreads on major pairs. PS: I am trading regular account and it has decent leverage too.

Nigeria,
Nov 11, 2016,

HotForex good work

Been trading with HotForex for months now and their services have been great. Great customer service, Good withdrawal process. Keep up the good work HotForex.

Oct 31, 2016 - 1 Star My account number is 275177. I have been trading with HotForex.com for the past few months and i made a withdrawal more than a week now. (A week and fee days). I made a deposit into my HotForex account with my verified neteller account and i'm asking HotForex to send back my money into the same neteller account i funded them with. That seems to be a problem. I opened my neteller account with my name OLUSEGUN OKEOWO and when I tried verifying my neteller, i had issues because all my documents carry SEGUN OKEOWO. I had to go to the court to sign an affidavit for correction of name before neteller was able to rectify the issue. To cut my story short, HotForex is asking me to provide documents carrying OLUSEGUN OKEOWO and I explained everything to them. Now my question for them is this... Why can't HotForex.com send my money back into the same neteller account i made a deposit with??? Below are some pictures of the mail i've sent to them.

Limassol, Cyprus,
Oct 18, 2016,

Reliable broker

Hotforex is the best forex broker.I started trading with hotforex before three years ago.My experience from this broker is exellent.Fast execution and in withdrawals my money is in my bank in two days.The support from managers,Antreas,Stavros,Iro and from all staff is exellend and kindly. Cheers boys.

Nhat Nam,
Vietnam, Viet Nam,
Oct 2, 2016,

Fast support in resolving withdrawal issue

I encountered a withdrawal problem with hotforex, my Skrill email is not same with my hotforex email and they denied my withdrawal request. After contacting the CS, an employee explained to me and they agreed to change my hotforex email after I proved the the new Skrill email is mine. It's my experience but everything was done in day and the support was very dedicated in resolving my problem. It's a reliable broker!