HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

PW Prinsloo,
, South Africa,
Aug 6, 2012,

Been with them for more than a year now and I have to say they are excellent. Keep it up HF

liteleto,
delta, Nigeria,
Jul 20, 2012,

very honest broker. i opened an account with this broker and funded with liberty reserve. immediately it reflected but i was unable to get to them my proof of address and because of this my login was disabled so i cud not trade. i got frustrated and asked them to send back my money and to my surprise in less than 12 hours i got my money back.

Chris,
Ontario, Canada,
Jul 12, 2012,

Hotforex has always been an excellent brokerage with the best customer service of any brokerage!

They are terrific!

Ben,
Manila, Philippines,
Jul 7, 2012,

I have opened an account with this broker with a very small amount but yet they are still able to treat me as if i have opened thousand of dollars in their firm. they are one honest broker when there was this one time i had a problem with one of my trades they have given me back the money that i have lost in less than 12 hours. I am happy with this broker and i will be starting to open an account here with bigger capital soon.

Sofiane Nadir,
Algiers, Algeria,
Jul 4, 2012,

I started trading with hotforex again last 2 months after quitting for a while as I had some studies related to my actual job, and for now I guess that the company has taken a new path towards the top, they are heavily promoting their products with an amazing contests, programs and competition, its crazy but I joined all of them, I more count on their referral program because if you bring in serious traders you can earn some referral fees and thats what am doing. I had no problems so far for now and I would like just to let you know that sometimes it takes time to find an agent for Arabic support but its ok since I am comfortable enough with English, thanks.

HANIF AKBAR MARWAT,
KARACHI, Pakistan,
Jun 22, 2012,

HELLO READERS

Today on 22nd June, 2012, I was contacted by them on my cellular phone and apologetically told me that they are sorry for the inconvenience caused to me by them.

Also there saying about the matter was that They had done all this for my own benefit.

Account is activated and is functional now.

They have not sent me any apologetic e-mail but contacted me on phone. Buts its not a problem the matter was of account activation and they have activated it.

I will keep you all inform about any thing Good or Bad that happens in the future.

Thanks

2012-06-20 No Rating If you deposit money by credit cards a very long and lengthy process of verification. I made my first deposit with them by my credit card. I send them copy of my credit card statement and my passport copy. Then they said to me they need photo of both sides of my credit card, plus three months statements of that card.

This is the email i received from them.

Dear Sir,

Please note that our Compliance Department requires from you the following documents:

1. Copy of Credit/Debit Card (front & back) - document should contain the last 4 digits only, expiry date and your name (you may cover the rest of the information).
2. Bank Statement of credit/debit card which you used for depositing funds for the last three months (please note that we do not need to view your statement history, however Bank Statement must include your name, your bank account number, your bank name and date)
3. Your Valid Passport

Once we receive required documents from you they will be verified and your account will be activated for trading.

Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Andria Adamou
BackOffice Department

I do not know if they need that much documents what will they need when i should make a request for withdrawal.

I think then they will ask me to visit there head office in Mauritius and collect my payment from there.

Lets see what happens next I will update you.
thomas,
, China,
Jun 9, 2012,

Too simple for account opening, almost do not need any proof will be able to open an account, let a person feel not formal, in addition to the website backstage is too simple, although there are many kinds of credit cards into gold, in fact is not in use, the last only transfer a choice, finally give up into gold, TT fee is high, is not suitable for Young Money attempt to.

Zhao Hong,
Shanghai, China,
Jun 5, 2012,

I'm from Shanghai and been trading forex for 3 years, i'm happy with Hotforex after using it since last October,

I admit that selecting a suitable broker for asian traders is not an easy job. I had the same trouble with many of my friends confronting with slippage, poor server connection and slow withdrawal when I stay with my previous brokers. and this is always a headache.

Earning money in the forex market is not easy, however,I became more confident now when there are not more troubles with the platform. the customer support in hotforex helps a lot when i have any questions. I am grateful for their helps.

I'd withdrawn money once from them and i got the money the same day, it's good.

Anderson ,
Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Jun 5, 2012,

I've been trading with HotForex over 7 months now and we had some execution problems on the past but all resolved by the IT team and execution has been pretty consistent lately

Fast response by support team and my account manager and very reliable finance department

Very hard to find honest broker as is HotForex now a days

Recomendo aos Brasileiros por terem otimo suporte em portugues.

Keep On the good Job

Edgar Suarez,
Philippines, Philippines,
Jun 1, 2012,

I Like this brokers, I trade with hotforex with a couple of friend, everything is easy, my questions are answered quickly and professionally, even though I have a small account but im treated fairly good, execution is more stable and improving a lot, I am a position trader so I do not face any problems with slippage, withdrawals is my biggest concern and im happy to say that I have no problems at all, my withdrawals are processed with in the day so it’s all good, I can safely recommend this broker

Edwin Caytuiro,
Abancay, Peru,
May 31, 2012,

I opened an account with them this month, May.
I made a wire transfer the 23th...
And today, being the 31th... It is not in my account yet... The told me that this type of deposit take a week to Mauritius... this is insane...
I have another accounts in Alpari, Fxdd and IFC Markets... and they at least took 3 working days...
I am very worried about this... I will inform what happens from today...

Devang Surti,
India, India,
May 30, 2012,

FPA Members and HF MARKETS LTD,

I already inform all traders here that Online Forex Brokers - HotForex - will face tough time in INDIA.
Please refer my thread on 21-05-2012 Alarming Thread for INDIAN traders and www.hotforex.com.

I filled a public petition in INDIA and today honorable courts pass a verdict to stop Online Forex Brokers - HotForex - to operate in INDIA and instruct them to give balance back to Indian Citizen by 15-06-2012.After mention date, company cannot operate in India and not authorize to open any kind of account of Indian citizen in future.

Nutshell of the verdict “Hotforex websites and its all software will not available for trade in India after 15-06-2012.

Hope in this case none of Indian traders lost their money and wish that Online Forex Brokers - HotForex - allow them to withdraw money without any prejudice.

Johnnykanoo,
East Coast, USA,
May 29, 2012,

As a follow up to my review. I would like to add that I did receive my funds. It took longer than expected and they claim that they emailed me in regards to stopping USA accounts.

At the end of the day I wish I could keep them as my broker. I never did have any problem with them before and now they have fixed everything .

It was nice that they wanted to straighten everything out even though I won't be there client anymore so kudos to hf your back on my Christmas card list

2012-05-24 1Star I am giving them 1 star. First off there execution has always been a little c***py but I dealt with it because of there affiliate program and low ecn spreads.

Now they have given US clients the boot which is fine we all know how that goes. Anyway here's my problem..

It has taken me over a month to get my money out of them! First they made me get a letter from the bank, Then I had to sign and fax at least two different forms (one form is the norm not two!)

Than they made me refax my id over. It's like they are trying to get out of paying me!!!!! Than finally they say they will process my wire transfer and that will take 3-5 days. Well that was nearly two weeks ago and still nothing!!!!!!

Finally I would add that there little 50% bonus sucks and is a con. It is designed to make you feel like you have more money in your account than you really do thereby getting you to risk more than what you would normaly. We all know what poor money management leads to. Lets say you were risk 5% (which is high) In reality you would be risking 7.5% which is unacceptable to most! So be careful, it really is to good to be true.

HotForex Official Representative,
CyberCity, Mauritius,
May 17, 2012,

Dear Gary,

We would like to thank you for your feedback.

Please note that under the terms and conditions of the 50% Bonus Program the bonus will be removed when the equity reaches the level of the bonus.

To view the terms and conditions please go to the following link

As a result if the equity drops to the level of the bonus the bonus is removed and any open positions are stopped out.

Please note that for you to be able to use the bonus as real cash the volume requirements have to be met. When sufficient volume is traded then the bonus is released as ‘real cash’

The benefits of the 50% Bonus are the following:

• Bonus can be used as increased leverage
• Bonus can be withdrawn and lost with no restriction if Volume Requirements are met. Please note that there is no time limit in completing the volume requirements. The reason of the absence of any time limit is that HotForex would like to promote prudent trading instead of ‘pushing’ clients to trade under pressure.
• Stop Out on the Original deposit (excluding bonus) is effectively zero percent

We would also like to let you know that we give our clients the option to opt for the 15% Rescue Bonus. Under this program the bonus can be used and lost with no volume requirements attached to it.

Again we do apologize if we were not clear on the live chat. We will take action to ensure that this does not happen again.

In the meantime if you have any further question do not hesitate to contact us at support@hotforex.com.

Best Regards,
HotForex Official Representative

Gary,
kennel, Zimbabwe,
May 16, 2012,

I just wanted to let people know...they need to understand the 50% bonus thing CLEARLY !!

The bonus creates an ILLUSION that you have money in your account....money that is not there! You will then get an unexpected margin call when hotforex unexpectedly removes your bonus from your account.

I did my best to make sure I understood it....apparently I was not prudent enough....I just don't want to see other traders lose all of their savings as I have.

The following is a transcript of me trying to understand how it works...I hope somebody will benefit from it.

___________________

Please wait. A representative will be with you shortly.
One moment please...
Brian says:
  Hello dogbreath. My name is Brian how can I help you?
dogbreath says:
  Hi Brian...one more question.
dogbreath says:
  I just want to be absolutely clear on the bonus program....I do not get a margin call until the "free margin" hits zero? Correct?
Brian says:
  what account do you have
dogbreath says:
  2**** not sure which bonus program it is on.
Brian says:
  the free margin is what have left to open a new position when you have another open position
  your margin call is 50 %
  of your margin
dogbreath says:
  so on mt4 if my "Margin level" gets to 50% then the server closes all my open trades?
Brian says:
  no this is a warning then when your trade goes to your stop out level then at 20% then you trade will close
dogbreath says:
  Hmmm....I dont understand.....what should I be watching on my screen....to avoid a margin call and the closing of all my open trades?
Brian says:
  use your stop loss option
Brian says:
  so you can limit your loss
dogbreath says:
  hehehe....yeah.....but if I do not have any stoplosses on any of my trades....what should I be watching on my mt4 to show me when it is going to close all the trades?
  if your margin is 1000 usd then your stop out will be 200
dogbreath says:
  how are you calculating that? On other brokers if my "free margin" get to zero...it closes all the trades.
Brian says:
  your free margin tells you the margin you have left over to open another trade
dogbreath says:
  ok....so what tells you that all your trades are going to close?
Brian says:
  what platform have you used with other brokers
  mt4
  our MT4 is the same
Brian says:
  i think your getting confused between free margin and margin
dogbreath says:
  well.....then when "free margin" gets to zero.....it will close all the trades...correct?
  when your margin get to 20% you will be closed
  ok.....where do I see the 20%
  you dont
Brian says:
  it is a simple calculation
dogbreath says:
  so how do I know when they are going to close?
  the margin call warns you at 50%
Brian says:
  then you close your position then if you want
  where would I see the warning....how do I calculate the 50% and the 20%
Diego says:
  You calculate from your balance
Diego says:
  you will see a warning on the platform
dogbreath says:
  how would I calculate from my balance?
  what you mean?
  you take your total balance and deduce 20% from it
dogbreath says:
  ok.....so if I had $1000 in my account and the loss on my open trades amounts to $200 (20%) then all my trades will close?
  if you have 1000 and your trade is a minus of 800
Diego says:
  our account will be stoped
dogbreath says:
  k.....now lets say....I deposit 2000 and get a 1000 bonus....total acount bal = 3000....then alll my trades will close is my open trades are showing a loss of 2400....the bal being 600 (20%)
  you can not use the 50% bonus for trade
Diego says:
  only after you reach the required levels
  please read the terms and conditions for the 50% bonus
dogbreath says:
  ok....so what would be the numbers in that case for a margin call?
dogbreath says:
  would it be 20% of the 2000?
  the margin call is at 50% sir
  50% of your actual balance
  so 3000 -1500 ?
dogbreath says:
  so if i have trades open and they lose 1500 of the 3000 original bal...then all the trades will close?
  no sit
  Margin call
  is 50%
  and is just a warning
  and stop out level
  is 20%
  when you got stoped
dogbreath says:
  ok.....so using the same numbers.....when my open trades show a loss of 2400.....then they all close?
dogbreath says:
  does that change after I have traded more than 50 lots?
dogbreath says:
  in other words...does the bonus become part of MY bal anfter I have traded 50 lots
  not 50 lots
  if you deposit 2000
  you have 1000 bonus
  so will be yours after you trade 1000 lots
dogbreath says:
  ok...lets back track a sec
dogbreath says:
  lets say no bonus account and I deposit 2000.....when my losses on open trades = 2000 the account stops out? correct?
  no sir
  20% of 2000
dogbreath says:
  k.......what does the "free margin" field in mt4 show for that amount.....would it be 400?
dogbreath says:
  or would it be the equity field?
dogbreath says:
  so the field to be watching would be the free margin.....because....Bal minus loss = equity minus margin = free margin
dogbreath says:
  ok....we are making progress......
dogbreath says:
  my question then is because I started with 2000 and I have a 1000 bonus.....when the free marging gets below 1000 then the account will be stopped out...correct?
Diego says:
  the free margin is the equity - the margin
Diego says:
  so you have to calculate that when you open a position
dogbreath says:
  you are making it confusing again.....if I had no bonus on the account and my free margin went down to zero the account would be stopped out right?
  Sir
Diego says:
  did you read the terms and conditions for the 50% bonus?
Diego says:
  There you will see that you can not use as margin
Diego says:
  so you have to cancel that from your account
dogbreath says:
  yes....look at the last paragraph....and do you have an mt4 screen in front of you to see the fields I am talking about?
  Yes sir
  I do have
dogbreath says:
  my point is.....it is not just the equity. you cannot lose more than you have put into the account right?
  That is correct
dogbreath says:
  the last paragraph is an example of when there are no trades open
dogbreath says:
  if you had a trade running at a loss....the margin that that trade was taking would also have to be deducted from the equity....coz it is also a loss.....that amount is reflected in the free margin.....so actually if the free margin gets below 1000 trade closes....not just the equity going below 1000
dogbreath says:
  otherwise you could lose more than you have put into the account
dogbreath says:
  look at the fields on the mt4 screen and add them up... bal equity margin and free margin
Diego says:
  Sir what is your account number?
  2****
  2****
Diego says:
  So do you have any problems with the account?
dogbreath says:
  no....I just want to be sure I understand when a margin stop out is coming.....the bonus gives the illusion that you have more money than is actually available....I want to be sure i understand it completely.
dogbreath says:
  in my estimation....on my account as it is currently....I need to watch the free margin field does not go below 1000 otherwise I will get all my open trades closed on a margin stop out.
  please read this documents
Diego says:
  you can go to the margin calls paragraph
dogbreath says:
  yes that is standard stuff...that does not effect our conversation here
Diego says:
  So what you need to know exactly?
dogbreath says:
  I would like you to confirm that as a trader I should be watching the free margin to make sure it does not go below 1000 on my account or I will have a margin stop out.
dogbreath says:
  so what amount would it stop out at?
  let me confirm for you
Diego says:
  this will help you a lot
dogbreath says:
  so what would be the "required margin" on my account?
  required margin?
Diego says:
  it depends on the trade sir
  would that be the "margin level" field on mt4 that is reflected as a %
  that is your real money
  so to calculate that
Diego says:
  you need to get the equity
dogbreath says:
  I am looking for something on my screen that I can watch to make sure I do not get to a stop out situation?? What do I watch?
  reduce your bonus
Diego says:
  that is what I'm telling you now
Diego says:
  get your equity and reduce your bonus from it
  and add your margin 20%
dogbreath says:
  so the free margin doesn't matter?
Diego says:
  reduce that also from the total sum
Diego says:
  and you have your stop out lever
  not at this time
  but also can work
Diego says:
  if you reduce the bonus from the free margin
  you know that you can go as far as 56.00
dogbreath says:
  so ok.....I have 3700 - 1000 = 2700 x 20%= 540 + 2700 = 3240 for the stop out?
  no sir
  3383 is your equity
  less 1000 bonus
  than you make your margin that is 56.49 + 20%
  and reduce that also
  so you are looking for something about 2320
dogbreath says:
  I dont understand.....and it would be to difficult to sit here with a calculator calculating it while the markets are moving
  is easy sir
  get your free margin
  reduce the bonus
  tyhats it?
Diego says:
  and also reduce your magin
dogbreath says:
  so lets say....free margin = 2000. subrtract 1000 for bonus = 1000 x 50% = 500.....subtract 500 from bal of 1000 = 500 for margin call....then stop out of 20% would be at 200??
  why * 50%?
  aaa ok i see
  so yes that is correct
  for the margin call
Diego says:
  not for the stop out lever
dogbreath says:
  stop out is 20%....lemme do difernet numbers.....
  free margin = 3000
  - 1000 for bonus
  bal = 2000 minus 50% = 1000 for margin call
  bal = 2000 20% of 2000 = 400 for stop out
  if I removed the bonus would the free margin amount stop out at 0
dogbreath says:
  i mean removed the bonus from the whole account....no bonus options
dogbreath says:
  it is just to dificult to fgigure out when I am going to get stopped out.
  that number of the stop out needs to be exact and on my mt4 screen somewhere
dogbreath says:
  does your server close out one trade at a time....or does it close ALL trades on a stop out?
  one at the time
Diego says:
  it goes closing as the margin goes dropping
dogbreath says:
  well....I have taken enough of your time today.....another time maybe.
  thxs
LogicaLucidity,
Houston, USA,
May 15, 2012,

I traded with HotForex from Jan. 8, 2012 - May 5, 2012.

I was forced to close my account as they no longer serve U.S. residents.

I deposited $11,000 via 2 separate deposits into a Micro account and walked away with $12,743.19.
I was very happy with HotForex for the short time I was there.
They were the first broker I went live with.

I had only one issue:

On December 19th 2011 I sent $2,500 via Wire Transfer to HotForex.
I sent an Email to the account manager, Muhammad Sohail, with the wire transfer form attached as he instructed me to.
I also sent the same Email to deposit@hotforex.com
I then contacted The HotForex Live Chat and was assured that there would be no trouble.
A total of 15 days went by with no contact from HotForex and no deposit.
I Emailed Muhammad Sohail on January 3rd requesting information on the status of my funds.
After 24 hours and no reply I contacted Live Chat and was reassured that 'yes' my money had been received and that the matter would be resolved when the offices open.
After another 24 hours I contacted Live Chat again. I was told by ‘Lynn’ that the person I talked to the day before had taken no action and that I would be contacted within 24 hours by ‘Lynn’ as nothing could be done unless the office was open.
After 24 hours I had still not been contacted.
I then sent what you just read to Backoffice@hotforex.com and deposit@hotforex.com with the wire transfer scan attached as soon as their office opened (7am GMT) asking for help.
I received an automated Email with an email/ticket reference number stating that they would contact me.
I then got a call From 'Rita' on Sunday morning, Jan. 8, 2012, from the Deposit Office.
She apologized on behalf of HotForex and informed me that my account had been funded.
It took 14 buisness days to fund the account.
If communication had been better I would not be mentioning it.

My second deposit of $8,500 was made on Feb.9, 2012.
I had no issues, as they were very prompt after the previous issue.

I would recommend HotForex.

LL

chathu,
colombo, Sri Lanka,
May 9, 2012,

I am glad that I have come across Hot Forex & hotforex affiliates . i must say this is the #1 affiliate program in forex......on time withdrawal ,fast commission approval,maximum commission,many more affiliate tools, They have an exceptionally strong technical support team and their overall business approach is superb. affiliate department head Mr john,& other all hotforex staff mr dominic,mona,louise,lynn,patrice,sarah doing their best for us when we need help....im thanking for them always...they solve my every quiz as soon as possible..hotforex is a leading & best broker for everyone who try to get real profit in forex.....real STP ECN brokers, hotforex is not a market maker like other worst brokers I am so glad that I have been using Hot Forex. thanks you very much

John Harris,
Larnaca, Cyprus,
May 8, 2012,

WARNING: The FPA has solid evidence that "John Harris" is not telling the truth. We recommend disregarding his statements regarding PAMM accounts and any official investigation.

This review came from the offices of Samir Beool.

With All Due Respect To Official HotForex Representative Elan Joseph, I had Three Accounts were wiped put using your PAMM system, I lost over 25k before I found the Truth of HotForex as SCAM, I am sure many investors out there agree with me, also Traders HotForex allows anyone to be a PAMM manager , they do not care if the person has the experience in trading or not, Why?
The answer simple YOUR LOSES ARE THEIR WINS.
Beware of HotForex As it is SCAM .
Out Law Forex Broker.

Fouad,
Algiers, Algeria,
May 7, 2012,

Since January I am trying a couple of brokers that I heard a lot of good things about them in order to determine with which one I will open my main account one of those brokers is hotforex and I really think that I am almost gonna stop the trial period and put bigger deposits I have contacted their customer support (a bit like a test) I really did that a lot and was annoying sometimes with my issues and all of that but I always found a nice agent, added to that they have got a nice features and many different platforms I read many review saying that their execution speed is perfect, but I am still trying them to be sure of my choice as I also heard they had connection issues at the end of 2011.

Arhan,
, India,
May 7, 2012,

My name is Arhan and I am from India!!! I am satisfied hotforex trader, I am trading with Hotforex from last 8 months and I am very happy with their services and especially fast customer care, today I am very sad! The reason is only one that Hotforex does not accept US customers any more. I was also running and IB program with them and it's a sad time, because I had some people from the USA that were doing good volume. Too bad the US government does not allow US traders to trade offshore anymore.

Official HotForex Representative,
Ebene, Mauritius,

Dear John Harris and our valued clients,

Very creative statements I must say, but also very false. We were also unable to locate an account with such a name so if you have any issues or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at support@hotforex.com and we will do our best to assist you. Please also include your account number.

We support all of our clients right to post any review as they see fit about our company. We even applaud negative reviews as they enable us to improve our offering but we will not yield to aggressive and malicious attacks.

Kind Regards,
Elan Joseph
Official HotForex representative

John Harris,
Larnaca, Cyprus,
May 6, 2012,

HotForex Runs The PAMM accounts within the Company, Most of the PAMM managers working for HotForex, They Grow accounts and then once the Master account goes to 200.000 + the intentionally lose all The Investors money, HotForex claims STP/ECN but in fact they are Market Makers , They trade against their clients.
Beware of HotForex as they are running from the Law in Cyprus and The USA Government after them as well, if your money was stolen by HotForex Please report this to the Authorities United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission www.cftc.gov ...
And Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission www.cysec.gov.cy these Two Governments Looking at HotForex for massive violations of the Forex Markets, Also a Grand Jury In a
USA Federal Court will be in session in the next few days to issue and order by a Federal Judge to shut down HotForex website .
Please Traders Be Careful and make sure you get your funds before their website shuts down.

Raccoon,
ND, USA,
May 5, 2012,

Hot Forex PAMM programs-same experience as Felix,London, 2012-02-22. The trader "Forex Power Club #45547" in two months had grown my acct. from $2500 to $3500. Great results with very few losses. Then a few days ago in two trading days the master account went from $144966 to $7971-95% LOSS! The same thing happend two months ago with their PAMM trader Forex Watch Tower/#56125. In two days blew total account-I lost $1000. It almost looks like the losses were on purpose! Could a 10 yr old kid clicking buy/sell every 30 minutes acheve 20 losses in a row?? I don't think so. I have 6 other PAMM acounts trading with them and I am concerned, I welcome any feedback and understanding.

Alberto Uy,
Philippines, Philippines,
Apr 30, 2012,

They have good spread, and it’s really good for scalping especially during the asian session, execution can be improved though I think it’s better than other brokers out there, withdrawing to money bookers is easy, it takes a couple of hours as long as you pass the form during office hours. There are times when spreads widen during major news I guess, but that’s normal. I have plans on trying out their pamm accounts, I’ll post another review after a do so, for now I’m pretty much happy earning with hotforex.

Zhihua,
Hangzhou, China,
Apr 22, 2012,

I feel so great trading with hotforex since half a year and I guess I have made my choice now by staying with them, I would even try their managed account for a while when I will have to do some personal and professional projects in the next months, I would like to invest my funds instead of letting them on a bank account, this just because I trust hotforex and they have gained my trust through their excellent communication, their customer support and account managers are so friendly, they have been there when I had troubles with disconnections earlier this year, I have noticed that they have got a very tight spreads eurusd on currenex, one thing else they have gave me a good advice about what kind of account I should open.