HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Wang Huanjun,
Hangzhou, China,
Jan 6, 2016,

In general the broker does provide quality service, I don't think there is best broker, only good ones and bad, in terms of execution they do execute fast, servers are stable, withdrawal options are really good. Over all I think this broker is doing a good job, if there is something I would say avoid news trading if uncertain of how news trading is done especially the NFP release. there are tendencies of slippage and spread widening, but aside from that its all good.

bui thien luan ,
ho chi minh , Viet Nam,
Jan 6, 2016,

hotforex is scaming me about the fake swap for EUR/USD and USD/CHF , on 01/06/2016 i opened 2 orders : sell 0.5 lot eur/usd and sell 0.5 lot usd/chf, and during one day , on 01/07/2016 my swap is total -9.34 usd for 1 lot , it is verry wrong instead of -3.3 USD for total 1 lot , so now i don't believe about Hotforex , in the future i will open some live account at other broker better than

Nicos Laskari,
Thessaloniki, Greece,
Jan 5, 2016,

They have made good progress in recent years and any broker doing this means they are serious and I am doing some strategy testing on demo account and it is going good so far. I think there would not be a big difference in their live account trading.

rainer,
, Costa Rica,
Jan 2, 2016,

like to mention as well that one account was advertised to have each month for one year 2-40% profits and in less than a week it went from very good to very bad...ZERO despite the so called Pamm Manager was convincingly saying that he is a conservative trader...
How about this, after he crashed one account he managed exactly the same account, trading the same pair which was mainly GOLD
and strange enough the account had the almost identically history and did not crash, asking Support about this, I got a generic email that trading contains risk .blah blah blah..lol..this made me very happy to know..I recommend to stay away from their PAMM accounts entirely you never know who is really trading your account or if it is legit, or a setup

2015-12-25 1Star HF Pamm accounts are most fake account manager
I lost 2 accounts in less than 2 month all the money was gone

Gianni,
Milan, Italy,
Dec 24, 2015,

I used hotforex for a few months and for all period MT4, webplatform, and mobile app give problem .
the platfrom have a big slip page even with pro account .
nobody solved this problem and i waited to solve this problem from from July to September, but nobody solved then I decided to have trader with other Broker .
before open account , please check carefully Spread Comparison(Include Commissions ).
for a few month I could spoke just by email and by chat with hotforex employees.

Imran Nazir,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Dec 23, 2015,

I started trading last year and have lost a much coz brokers mistake. I am not interested in mentioning their names since I have tried to convince myself that every trader looses money in start and that's why I try to let go off them. I then started with very small investment with this broker and since I felt that I have no problem with their easy trading platform and the withdrawals usually took one day to come into my skrill account. I must recommend others to give them a try.

2012-05-21 4Star
Review: Lots of things been going on lately, some positive and others are negative, I trade the news a lot specially this month with all the political issues happening in Greece, I know there is no escaping slippage and I am not a technical person, I hope hotforex could do something about it. Setting that a side, I noticed a big improvement in there execution, and I find scalping a lot smoother now a days and that makes earning more fun, I hope they continue doing their thing.

teddytrade,
KL, Malaysia,
Dec 17, 2015,

A very dangerous broker, freeze furing news time, including your pending orders.
Luckily I recorded this video.

Carlos zapata,
Guanare - Portuguesa, Venezuela,
Dec 14, 2015,

The good thing about them is that they allow small traders with little deposits and that is encouraging point by them. I hope they will continue to do so in future.

Mukesh ,
karachi, Pakistan,
Dec 10, 2015,

it is good to trade with them because they have many option for deposit and withdarw ,No problem in withdrawing your funds your funds and that what makes me feel good about it

Hariyanto,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Dec 5, 2015,

I have tried hotforex and found them good specially when they offer good bonus. I could not get much benefits from rebate offer because I am not good at it smile emoticon But it is good opportunity for those who are good in it. Overall it is a good broker.