HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Desmond Leong,
Singapore,
Oct 30, 2011,

I believe Hotforex deserves a review from me after I've used it for 6 months.

I am very satisfied and even delighted with the service there, the customer service is unrivalled for one reason, they are the only broker who gets one of the top management, Dominic, to call me when I am making a huge enquiry about any of my trades.

I am a PAMM manager there managing over $86,000 worth of funds, and everything has been transacted smoothly time and time again. No hiccups here and there. The only qualm I have is their PAMM system is still a little premature, but they are doing everything they can to improve it, and I have seen very good improvements recently. They listen a lot to your advice, as I suggested a change in the PAMM system and they changed it within the next week, amazing customer service.

As for withdrawals, not a single complain so far. My commission account is earning well and the withdrawals are lightning fast, it is scary how they do that sometimes, haha.

I have to say, I am thoroughly satisfied with the experience I had with Hotforex so far. I mean, I guess there are benefits of painstakingly going through 30 brokers just to find the best one, and after picking Hotforex 6 months ago, I have to say, I don't regret this one bit.

Cheers to Hotforex, keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Desmond Leong
Singapore
+6593361245
forex@desmondleong.com

Msab Boul,
Jordan (really Cyprus),
Oct 27, 2011,

I Really Can Say HotForex Is The Best Online Broker I Ever Dealt With Since I Started Trading 10 Years Ago, Fast, Reliable, Tight Spreads, Excellent Customer Service And Support .
Thank You Very Much For Your Good Work, For Your Honesty, Transparency and Openness.
Spacial Thanks To My Account Manager : Samir
Excellent Work , Professional, Organized , Reliable and Super Fast.
Keep Up The Good Work And A Lot Of Clients From My Side Will Join Your Great Company.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review came from the offices of Samir Beool. At the time, he apparently was either an employee or an IB for HotForex. In April and May of 2012, new reviews from a "John Harris" attacking HotForex and RebateArmy came from the same location.

Samira Shetty,
India,
Oct 25, 2011,

It’s been a hard month since i have been trading with this broker, but i must say that i like this broker very much. The following are the reasons because of which i find Hot Forex an awesome broker: Less than 1 pip spread on Currenex on EURUSD, 50% deposit bonus, Instant deposits and timely withdrawal daily in the morning. An MT4 platform and a web based platform. And also I can trade on my iphone. They need to fixed there execution a bit but overall it’s an excellent broker.

DaveW,
UK,
Oct 25, 2011,

I feel it's only fair to update the review below while the situation is being worked out. Hotforex have been very good in communicating with me and are adamant that it is my bank that has messed up (or at least that Hotforex received the funds already converted in to USD). The issue I have is that my bank have assured me that they sent the funds in GBP with no instruction to convert. Apparently the funds were routed through a clearing bank in London and it is possible they converted the funds when they should not have done. I would have delayed this update for when the issue has been resolved but it is taking too long and I think reflects unfairly on Hotforex at this time.

Samir - my account manager has been very helpful and clearly doesn't like that I am unhappy & wants to do whatever he can to sort the situation out.

I will give a further update and rating when the situation is sorted out. I would give 5 stars for customer service so far.

DaveW,
UK,
Oct 21, 2011,

I can't comment on performance yet but I haven't had a good start. They hold accounts in Euro or USD and, being in the UK, I specifically asked via email to support what happens when I transfer GBP to a USD account - what rate do I get? how does the process work? etc.

I received a phone call pretty quickly, good start. They told me that the transfer would be subject to conversion at the current xe.com rates and that they charge no fees. I was pretty happy with that.

I then opened a live account and made a deposit. When it arrived I found the xe.com rate was around 1.59 USD/GBP and I received around 1.53!! I asked my "account manager" what rate was applied etc and was told "no idea - it would have been applied by your sending bank". Obviously not happy as I specifically transferred from my bank in GBP (I had a choice of currencies at the time and chose GBP as I knew my bank would get anywhere near xe.com rates if I chose USD).

I will let you know how they respond to my email where I have told them I am very unhappy. Obviously as they called me I do not have the confirmation of xe.com rates etc in writing. Very naive and probably costly in hindsight - around $500-$600.

I will review performance separately when I can comment and update the rating based on performance and their response.

fareshmd,
Algiers, Algeria,
Oct 16, 2011,

I have been trading with HotForex for 3 weeks now and I'm very happy with the service offered. Spreads are tight and their deposits are really fast. It took them less than 15 minutes to put a deposi t in my account. I hope they continue to keep the good service in the future.

EC,
Hong Kong,
Oct 16, 2011,

Good broker, No-requotes, fast withdrawal. Fast email response

Spread is so-so, system response is a little slow. I hope they can improve on that.

Keep up the good work!

Puppy Lady,
Shanghai,China,
Oct 14, 2011,

I am trading with Hot Forex for a few months now. I am real happy with their service so far. Spread is really good and customer support is over the top. There were a few issues, but their support helped me very quickly each time. I love the brokerage.

Tim Needham,
USA NC,
Oct 13, 2011,

I'm really impressed with this broker. Fast deposit posted in seconds and the trades are executed very promptly with very low spreads and I love the 500:1 Leverage. And they only charge one leg of a hedge to your margin. And with a 50% bonus option the margin requirements are very low (I know that means you are risking more but it also means you have to mess up more to lose it.) With the bonus the margin requirement for your initial deposit is effectivly 0%

Peter,
Oct 7, 2011,

This is an updated of the review I posted 2011-10-06

Elan from HotForex actually called me personally to discuss the issue. I was not able to pick up, so he e-mailed me to say the issue has been resolved. They fully reimbursed me, and recommend wire transfer to avoid exchange rate fees in the future. Just curious if anyone in the US has an account with HotForex, do you suffer from these fees when depositing by VISA?

I will continue doing business with HotForex.

2011-10-06 No Rating I am going to withhold my rating pending the decision regarding a complaint I filed.

I've been with HotForex for two weeks now, after spending a couple of months researching different Forex brokers. They do offer tight spreads and seem to be a legitimate ECN broker.

My concern now is I've made a deposit using my credit card, and they added on a whooping service charge (from my $750 deposit, they charged my credit card $815!) Firstly, they state there is no service charge on their end for credit card deposits. I contacted Brain at their live support, and he said this is the charge from the bank. I've never heard of a credit card company charging me for using my credit card, its doesn't make any sense. It doesn't even make sense in terms of exchanging CAD to USD. This seems very close to a scam to me, but I will withhold further judgment until they get back to me...

DAVID,
THAILAND,
Oct 6, 2011,

HELLO EVERYONE, I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT, HOT FOREX IS A REAL SCAM, & I TELL YOU WHY ... THEY WILL SHUT DOWN THEIR PLATFORM , SERVERS , WEBSITE & TELEPHONE WHEN THERE IS A BIG TRADE , THEY DO IT ALMOST EVERY WEEK, I HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM & I LOST OVER 2000 $ BECAUSE OF THIS... FIRST TIME WAS ON FRIDAY BUT I COULD NOT REMEMBER THE DATE, IT WAS A FAST MOVING TRADE OF LONDON MARKET & I OPENED A TRADE AND THEY SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING , PLATFORM, SERVERS, WEBSITE ,EVEN THEIR PHONE , EVERYTHING WAS DOWN UNTIL SATURDAY AFTERNOON FOR ALMOST 1 DAY.... THAT TIME I HAVE LOST ABOUT 400 $ , BUT I GAVE THEM ANOTHER SHOT , BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND I LOST ALL MY MONEY.... THEY DO IT EVERY WEEK PEOPLE ..... YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY IF YOU TRADE WITH HOT FOREX .........

Denika,
Indonesia,
Oct 6, 2011,

They Don't Care About Clients' Privacy Details. I’m none of Hotforex employee but on 30/09/2011 John Watson asked me to contact one of their client in Indonesia becuse they wondering if credit card used by that client to made deposit was a stolen CC. To contact the client of course he gave me that client’s detail. Regarding to privacy concern, is that what good broker does?

They Reimbursed Some of Clients' Fund Just To Keep Their Rating On Some Forum HIGH. We read on some forums that in some cases like their MT4 server down they reimbursed clients’ fund. Did they reimburse all of clients or just them whom made a bad reviews/complaints in wellknown forums?

If they really STP/ECN such order must already went through interbank/liquidity, how come they reimbursed such losing trade?

Milan,
CZE,
Oct 6, 2011,

Please do not consider this review negative, you only deserve to know all about this broker's dark side, to avoid surprise. I am still trading with them, so it means they are still over average.

Pros:
- Micro accounts without limits.
- Good leverage.
- Easy registration, easy funding
- I never had problem with contacting support (sometimes you must repeat you problem to be solved, of course)
- They usually call you if you have an open order and some issue happens.
- They refund trades that appear to be influenced by a broker issue.
- I did 3 withdrawals, all of them proceeded within a single day.

Cons:
There are technical issues, not personal.
- You never learn the European trading hours in advance. It changes day after day for the European indices.
- Occasionally, the data stream drops down for 1-3 minutes, then it comes back and redraws a few M1 candles that were already charted before the data drop. Differently, of course. Positive is, they refund you a loss suffered from the data drop if any.
- I spotted some false 10-pip data jumps, that were not at any other broker's chart. Luckily they were not placed into the extremes and it did not happen in the last 3 months.
- The average execution time is about 1.0 sec for indices, 2.5 sec for forex. Definitely not instant. I have stable 25ms ping to their server and I am logging times and slippages.
- There is lack of slippage control. I am often receiving up to 7 pip slippage but the parameter limiting the slippage is not functional. However, the slippage does not seem to appear unbalanced.
- Even if they do not care about the slippage, you may be still disabled to enter the trade with the "off quotes" message. It applies not only to placing the market orders, but also to placing stop orders or changing the SL and TP, which is weird. So forget about placing or moving the stop order several seconds before the news.
- They freeze all pending orders in range of 15 pips 1 minute prior the news. No idea why.

Jahangir Alam,
Dhaka,
Oct 5, 2011,

I've been trading on hotforex mt4 for last couple of weeks. I must admit its a very honest broker with low spreads, good bonus and very helpful customer support. just withdrew my profit via liberty reserve which was quite fast.

Milen,
Bulgaria,
Sep 30, 2011,

I am a client of HotForex for almost a month. There was a problem with their platform few days ago and I wasn't able to close 4 of my trades which costed me a loss. On the next day I contacted their support regarding the issue and for my surprise I was reimbursed for the losses. That is the first time a forex broker reimbursing me. I am very pleased with their customer support and I want to give them five stars for being honest and not hiding thier heads in the ground when there is a problem.

Alastair Squair,
White Rock--Canada,
Sep 28, 2011,

HotForex has been verry, very helpful in getting me started and used to the trading platform. I am looking forward to continuing my experiences with them.

Barry,
US,
Sep 27, 2011,

Trading platform is completely down, and website is down also. Trade execution is terrible, with slippage on fills. Right now, I'm not feeling very comfortable trading with this brokerage house.

2011-09-27 1Star I have had my account with Hot Forex about 3 weeks. Today, September 27, 2011 at about 22:00 GMT their servers went down for at least an hour. No website, no trade server. In the 3 weeks I have been trading with them, this isn't the only time the trade server has gone out. I am wondering what their problem is, as down time to a trader is a recipe for huge losses.

I find that their customer service chat is a complete joke. Only the simplest of questions will get an answer, and their response time is very slow..Getting some kind of answer to a question is very hard, as they don't really want to answer anything.

Although their spreads are reasonably tight, slippage in volatile markets is a nightmare. I have been filled in the Euro as far away as 3 pips from when I hit the execute button. So, beware.

I haven't withdrawn any money yet, so I will reserve judgement on that. How people can give this brokerage house 4 stars or higher is a mystery to me. I don't see anything special about this place, and if I had to do it over, my opinion now is that I would find another place to trade. Fact is, I can't depend on this house to even have it's server running, or get a decent fill, let alone trying to concentrate on making money from trading.

So far, I rate their performance as terrible. From what I have seen in 3 weeks of trading with them, they don't deserve my business. Maybe they will change in the future, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen.

Very disappointed.

Aaron,
Sep 27, 2011,

Broker is a complete POS. MT4 platform goes down in the middle of the NY session, and their website goes with it. No way to contact them.

You're "Home Alone" with these jokers. Removing my deposit. Hopefully they didn't go & blow it in Vegas...

2011-07-22 No Rating Looks like my 1* review may have been too hasty. A couple days after I was having all those problems using & getting quotes on USDSGD, it and a bunch of others simply disappeared from my platform! Then when I went back & actually looked at the pairs they offer, it wasn't offered. More optimistically, they've launched additional pairs including this one effective next Monday. It would have been better though had they just said that rather than giving me the runaround & wasting my time. I've been using them for the 3 other pairs I do trade & things seem to work. Their commissions are a bit on the high side compared with others, but not totally outrageous. Leverage policies more flexible than most. I did a small ($2200) wire from my account & they processed it with lightning speed & it showed up posted in my B of A account in a single business day (record for any broker foreign or domestic). After seeing the posts about "off quotes" from others, I combed through my journals to see if I ever had such a thing & I did, though very infrequently (1 or 2 times in a week). Still at an STP for a market order (what I was doing) something like that should NEVER happen. You could get a lousy fill with big slippage, but shouldn't find an "off quotes". Still, it may be possible given the overall picture I'm seeing this is more consistent with a new broker having growing pains & technological challenges rather than dishonesty. I wish I could withdraw the 1* & just go back to "no rating" as I continue to gather experience. That's my rating now. I suspect 1* is low, but I don't know how low.

2011-07-12 1Star Tried using them to diversify my holdings with finfx. I had immediate problems with data delivery in their MT4 platform on minor pairs that I trade (USDSGD, in particular). Spent hours in online chat with them over the course of 2 successive nights getting the run-around. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Was told I'd have an answer by email on the chat one night within 1-2 hours. Email never came. Next night, instructed to email their mt4 address, which I did. No answer. Still no data. Finally, was told that they were getting data on their end, and could see what I was receiving. I told them all well & good, but they aren't trading my account so it's irrelevant. I have finfx, vantagefx, forex.com platforms running on the same server both demo & live without problems. These guys are atrocious and their customer service is totally & completely inadequate. Am wiring funds back to my bank account tomorrow two days after they arrived there. Will update this to communicate whether I can at least get my money back from these jokers.

Suel F.,
Dubai,

This is a follow up to my review on 2011 - 09 - 26 :
I've received a call from another of their representatives the next day and finally there were able to understand and help me with a conclusion to what happened. They were very helpful and kind, and now they going to accredit to the account an extra $200 from their side as a help and that is really appreciated. Im going to keep using them as a broker for now. Seems like there was a misunderstanding btw me and the representative while we were chatting the last time and so i take back what i wrote in my previous review.

2011-09-26 1Star Read my experience with HotForex:
I opened a new account on 20 th September 2011 and within 6 days my whole account was wiped out. I went to chat with them and i the representative would answer each question i ask after 15 - 20 minutes although i said to him it's an emergency he wouldn't reply whatsoever leaving me waiting and wasting my time and money. The $500 bonus was removed as well like if it was never in the account which is really ridiculous, basically they it's a theft and even if i claim it back they won't give it to me. Their support is the worst ever, i have experience in forex for more than 5 years and i have accounts with many brokers and never ever experienced such a horrible experience. In the end i asked them to call me coz i needed to speak to my account manger urgently regarding the sudden loss of my account and i haven;t received a reply not until after 30 minutes, then the representative said there is no one who can call you which left me puzzled thinking. Then the chat was disconnected just like that. This happened twice.
In summary HotForex is a terrible broker and their representatives don;t even understand English which made hard for to communicate with them. NO ONE SHOULD USE THIS BROKER AT ALL!!!!

Jorge,
Spain,
Sep 7, 2011,

Joined hotforex 2 months ago and i am very happy so far. Their execution is fast and the platform is reliable. Their spanish support is really good and their rep Diego offers very good support. I am now taking part in their traders competition so i am hoping that with the good execution i will be able to win the award.

Stan,
Florida,
Sep 1, 2011,

Review update: I have been with Hotforex.com for a few weeks now and I want to state that their customer support is swift and exemplary. John is the person in charge of USA clients and he seems to want to do the right thing for us..I was unhappy with something that was not part of hotforex and he intervened to my satisfaction. John informed me that next week or so their website will list fund managers and their records to choose from and I am very anxious to review them and be able to select one of them to manage my money. I give hotforex.com a 5 star rating because it is rare that any broker would offer the kind of accomodation that he offered me to keep me happy...Hotforex is a rare breed foreign forex broker and I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends or to anyone else needing a foreign broker..They are one of the few foreign brokers that is open for USA clients. So if you are looking for better leverage then Hotforex brokerage is in my opinion the place to be..PS. I forgot to tell you, I just purchased a new EA and the developer said he has a couple accounts with hotforex and so far and is very happy with them.

2011-08-27 No RatingI just recently placed 10,000 with hotforex. They partner with tradesignals.com who offers managed trades and signals. I opted for managed trades. They began trading on 8/23. The first day I had a profit of 265.00 then during the week I was in a draw-down of about 1300.00, on friday 8/26 I was in a draw down of 775.00.We shall see what happens next week Their results claims are phenomenal and I hope true...Their bank is barclays. They said my money is in a segregated account. If they should shut their doors, would I not be able to get to my money?? anyone know?. Does anyone know about www.tradesignals.com?

Billy M,
Aug 23, 2011,

I am in the USA and have been trading a $50K account with HotForex for about three months. Everything has gone very smoothly and as expected.

Deposits: The initial deposit was quick and accurate. I used both Credit Card deposits and Bank Wires. I’d recommend deposits by credit card, if that works for your situation. There is a maximum deposit of $5,000 USD (per deposit) for credit cards, but they go through very quickly (same day) without any fees. I realize HotForex is paying a merchant fee on the back-end for those credit card transactions, but they don’t pass on those fees to their customers. I consider that an excellent business decision. Depending on your credit card (CC) company, your first CC deposit will probably get declined. Most CC companies are going to flag this as a fraudulent/suspicious transaction. I had to specifically call and authorize the transactions to HotForex. The charge went through as a purchase and didn’t incur any additional fees from the CC company. I’d recommend making a small CC deposit as your first deposit to make sure everything goes smoothly before making larger deposits. The deposit bonus is not really a factor for me, but it works just as they describe it on the website. Read the disclaimers on the deposit bonus’ thoroughly. The leverage on their accounts (300:1) is outstanding.

Withdrawals: I have made two withdrawals and they were very quick and accurate.

Customer Service: I haven’t had to contact customer service much, but the few times I did, they were knowledgeable and quick to respond. As another person noted, it’s obvious that English isn’t their first language, but it hasn’t been a problem for me.

Spreads: The spreads are reasonably good and are generally stable. However, they do spike at times (news events/low liquidity) so be careful when you or your EA opens a trade. The variance in spreads is typical of a STP/ECN broker. They have recently made some changes to their liquidity providers that seem to have made the spreads very stable.

Execution: The majority of my trades are executed quickly (1-2 seconds), but I have had some that took 10+ seconds. This wasn’t during high volume times, but it didn’t adversely impact my trades. I am trading from a well connected VPS, so it’s unlikely the delays were due to my MT4 setup or Internet connection. I have been seeing more slow executions and 1-3 minute disconnections at random times with the server lately. HotForex has been saying they are working on the issues with their Internet provider, but I haven’t seen any improvements yet. It hasn’t really impacted me as I am a position trader, but it might be an issue for a scalper. For what it’s worth, my impression is that the issue is with their ISP and HotForex is working hard to improve the situation. Most of my trades have had very little or no slippage, but about 10% of my trades have had what I consider significant slippage (2-20 pips).

Platforms: I’d like to see an Android based way to monitor/manage my account. HotForex has said that it will offer that option soon.

Overall, I’d highly recommend HotForex. It’s an especially good option for USA traders. I’d like to rate them a 4.5, but since that’s not possible, I’ll choose a 4 since there are some network and execution issues where they can make improvements.

I am planning on continuing to trade with HotForex with one of my accounts. I also manage several client forex trading accounts and now feel comfortable enough to move a few accounts over to HotForex once they clear up these random server disconnects and infrequent slow execution issues.

Scott Wang,
Aug 20, 2011,

I would like to reply to Brandon from Florida below, and offer my own review:

First - HotForex did not lower the leverage to "zero". They acquired a new liquidity provider for Metals in late July and the leverage was lowered to 100:1 instead of 300:1/500:1.

Second - You were not trading "standard lots". In early 2011 HotForex changed their gold and silver lot sizing policy. Originally they were the same as all other brokers: 1 lot = 100 ounces of gold. However, some of their clients were accidentally trading standard lots on gold and freaking out because of the fast-moving prices (gold can easily move over 2,000 pips a day).

So HotForex changed the lot sizing so that 1 lot was actually a micro lot (1 ounce). This was to protect their clients from accidental losses.

You may have traded 2,320 units, but those were micro lots. You actually only traded 23.2 standard lots and HotForex owes you no more than $23.20 of that bonus money. That's why your request for $2,500 was rejected, not because of "tough luck".

HotForex's bonus program is great, but don't expect to earn all of the bonus money in just a few months. The average trader will need to trade for 2-3 years to earn the bonus. Their bonus program offers short-term trading volume for your account while encouraging long-time loyalty and responsible trading activities.

Third - they did send out two emails a week before the policy change, and they sent messages through the Metatrader 4 platform. Their website was also updated to reflect the new policies. The reason you cannot place a trade now is because you're still trying to trade "60.0 lots" and you don't have enough leverage to support a 6,000 ounce position. Try .06 instead.

My Review: I love HotForex. I've been using them since January 2011 and have had a great experience. I currently have 3 live accounts.

Their silver pricing is fantastic (10-cents-per-pip on 1 micro lot) and perfect for our Heavy Metal grid-trading EA (see our Heavy Metal EA live performance test here at FPA).

All of the staff here at Forex Verified have live HotForex accounts and we've all had good experiences. Many of our clients also use HotForex and their experience has been good too.

It is obvious that English is not the first language of their support staff, but they have done a good job overcoming the communication barrier. Don't expect long and detailed replies (such as my reply to Brandon) - they usually respond to inquiries with brief answers and not a lot of details.

For that reason alone, I would rate them 4.5 stars instead of 5. But since "4.5" isn't an option, it is a definite 5-star rating for me. I can deal with a small language barrier to trade at a good broker.

Scott Wang

Sasha,
Kiev, Ukraine,
Aug 14, 2011,

I trade exotics and indices and their spreads a extremely tight. Also I made a withdrawal and it was fast and easy. The only thing is that they do not offer android trading but one of the managers informed me that it will be available in 1 week

Steven Dalos,
Renton WA,
Aug 11, 2011,

Hot Forex is a good broker! I want to take back my previous bad review of Hot Forex. Apparently, at 08-08@ 07:24 (server time) my EA burned my account dropping my equity below my bonus level. I was admittedly totally naive about forex and did not understand the implications of the S & P downgrade on the money markets. Hot Forex came back to me, and explained these things and how the conditions on the bonus forced them to take action at 08-08@ 07:24 (server time). I no longer hold Hot Forex at fault, and believe them to be honest and upstanding.

2011-08-08 1Star This evening, I was shocked at the loss of my entire $5000 account from 7-27 to 8-8, 8 days and everything lost on the ninth. I had been running Forex Hacked on a demo $5000 FinFX account racking up huge gains every day, but since FinFX charged such high fees to fund a live account, 3% for credit cards or extremely expensive bank wire, I located Hot Forex, which offered a 50% bonus on top of my $5000 deposit! I naively took the bonus, not realizing the trap they had set. From 7-27 to 8-8 Forex Hacked increased my balance-equity from $7500 to ~10,800, then, suddenly, at GMT 08-08@07:24, Hot Forex stopped out all my open positions resulting in the loss of my entire account! Hot Forex explained their theft, "when your equity dropped to the level of the $2500 bonus the bonus was removed and your position was stopped out. This happened at GMT 08-08@ 07:24."