HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

alfredo,
cdo, Philippines,
Nov 22, 2012,

i have no problem with the support of this company but, i wonder why it did not close my deal, i put take profit because i closed my computer but when i look at my mt4 the price surpass my set take profit. wow i miss the profit

Paolo,
Gzira, Malta,
Nov 29, 2012,

Hot Forex is a good company. Me and two other friends keep them as our primary broker. Good spread and trading conditions. I did my first withdrawal on Thursday and got the money in skrill at the next day.

Husain Khan,
, India,
Dec 11, 2012,

I’ve been trading with hotforex live for 4 months now, and tried their demo for almost 3 weeks before that, I have just recently left my previous broker due to some scalping issues which I did not do, I’m not even a scalper.
Anyway it was not easy looking for a good broker, it reminds me when I was searching for a broker for the first time a couple of years back, there a lot of reviews and a lot of people have a say let it be good or bad. Things have changed since then and there are a lot of new names in the scene, some of my buddies were already trading with hotforex and they recommended that I check them out, and that’s how I ended up joining.
I did my research, this broker had some small issues in the past, but it was solved through their team, they are regulated and they have been up and running for almost three years now and that’s a good sign, on a more technical aspect, the spreads are quite good, not the tightest out there but given it’s a known broker I think hotforex has a low spreads, the only time it widen is during week liquidity which is a given.
Withdrawal and deposits are easy, there are many methods to withdraw money, and I believe no broker would have issues with deposits. When it comes to their support, their response is quite fast, their online chat is always available, email is a bit slow, and they always call you within minutes of opening an account for verification, they are friendly and they do not force you or bug you to deposit which is a good sign, a very respective support.
Trading has been quite pleasant with them, and they are easy to deal with, I once had a TP that did not hit during a fast market and I thought I was played, but after talking to them they did reimburse me and apologized and thus they gain my respect.

NM,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Dec 12, 2012,

Withdrawal via moneybookers is not free. If you withdraw USD 1000/- you will get USD 990.1 in your moneybooker account. Both Hotforex and Moneybooker claim that they are not charging any fee but end result is that client won't get exact amount in his accout. Why.... I don't know myself. I am using this for last two weeks and overall it is a good broker.

anoop ,
india, India,
Jan 6, 2013,

the best broker i had ever trade with in my 4 years of trading experinec.
One eg once there was a system issue which last 3 hrs... and i was unable to trade wen i repostred this to support the compnesated me

Genuine broker i will gve them 5 out of 5

kumar,
chennai, India,
Jan 9, 2013,

They close the position without any notice though price haven't reached the target level.

2011-07-18 2Star hotforex is worst site.payment problem.server is very bad .
so dont open hotforex live account.

Arjun,
India, India,
Jan 10, 2013,

As I said before here that I'm happy with service, fast execution and fast withdrawal. I have completed 17th months with this broker and I`m very happy with them, even they are offering many things to their traders whether it's bonus or some competition. I liked the Bonus offer by them for 2013 its 100% New Year Trading bonus. I would like to say it again that Hotforex is Good Broker and 100% recommended.

2012-11-09 5Star I'm using Hotofrex from last 14th months and its best broker for me.
in-short I'm happy with service, fast execution and fast withdrawal. Good Broker 100% recommended.

Uzair,
Mian Channu, Pakistan,
Jan 11, 2013,

I am trade with Hotforex from one year. I lose nearly 1000 USD. I deeply reserch for loss reason at the end I found This stupped broker for client. I have screen shot(Photo) Copper contract pip diffrince Bid price 5.5940 Ask price 3.6960. Mean if you buy micro lot with just bellow 15 USD you lose above 60 USD at the time open.
I am strongly advised avioed open account with Hotforex.

preeth,
chennai, India,
Jan 17, 2013,

im preeth, i saw all reviews..i just wanna know is how abt the withdraw and its trust full broker ? pls let me knw ..coz im decided to open an account with them...so pls guide me anybody

Ronald,
nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jan 22, 2013,

well, they seem to have fixed their disconnection issues but i am now blocked from depositing money. It was said that i only had to scan my documents required once and never have to rescan them again and no additional documents were required...unfortunately that was a lie. ive been asked to resubmit some documents and sign a form when i tried to deposit directly into my account (which obviously not having a scanner at home would make it a pain in the crack to do) and after cancelling my deposit and try to deposit into myhotforex (which worked just before this cancellation) my option to deposit via debit card was blocked. shame really.

but overall my time with them was good, customer service etc was all fine.

p.s. hotforex, if you read this, please think about editing the details on this page about no further docs required (http://blog.hotforex.com/hotforex-is-proud-to-announce-a-new-client-area-myhotforex/) because its untrue.

2012-10-16 3 Stars hotforex have given me a phone call i the morning with a guy who was friendly and mentioned about the connection problem i had experienced (which did not allow me to do anything making me having to use other interactive charts) and had offered if he could do anything to help. he reimburst me $200 which to be honest was more than any other broker ever offered and was amazed to hear him offering when most brokers will try avoid giving reimburstments. all in all ill give this 3 stars. will give 5 when I go through a few months with no connection problem since this has happened before and this would be the ideal broker when the issue is fixed.

2012-10-15 1 Star cant say ive been scammed though it feels that way...i made a bad trade and when ive lost about 1/4 of my account...the whole platform froze....my money continued to lose and there was nothing i could do....the support tried to help but failed....then saying they are experienceing some difficulties....also couldnt even tell me if i lost all of my money....i believe a good trading platform is much more important than customer service...sadly this is the opposite. the connection is automatic....the one that failed for me this time is for some reasons connected to china with 1020/10 kb connection and charts froze. will try to withdraw all my money (if i have any left...if not might file a complaint and see what i can get back) and never trade with this broker again unless this really is the only good one out there. This isn't even the worst broker ive had but the platform provided is still not good enough.

2012-10-10 3 Stars good broker, nice customer service but the SL and TP is virtually useless.

i have had a few trades that close after passing stoploss so i lose more than predicted and trades that hit tp dont close....even after a few pips still dont close....im not sure how much difference the trades need before the TP actually activates but from my current experience it doesnt...so with hotforex....never leave your trade on overnight if possible.for me, this is an ok broker...having too keep an eye on trades all day is boring and frustrating having to go have a shower and realise tp did not activate and i end up back in the reds.