HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Nabeel,
Multan, Pakistan,
Jul 15, 2015,

I have been trading with them for several years and they were perfect. But now they are not always honouring my Stoploss and when contacted every time they say there was gap or spread widens.

Koos,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Jul 10, 2015,

TOPS!!! I have trade with several brokers in the past. Honestly, Hotforex is top of the list. Super service and responds to e-mails. Spreads is also less than most top brokers. Execution and trading support alll top class. Thanks Hotforex. I feel comfortable and at peace doing business with you.

jojo,
Europe, Slovakia,
Jul 2, 2015,

Good experience - competitive spread, fast liquidity, service support, Thanks

Mamadaminov Oybek,
Bukhara, Uzbekistan, Uzbekistan,
Jun 13, 2015,

I`m new to forex and I open account with hotforex to test them with small deposit. Last month I opened a account and I have received Bonus money for my deposit. I earned some profits after 2 weeks. I requested a withdrawal from them and they processed my payment in day, no deduction withdrawal fee, and fund was in my Skrill account in next day.

Currently I am having an EA written for trading and the backtest result with this broker was quite good, I would bring it on market soon and back with a detail review.

Salman MEhmood,
Lodhran, Pakistan,
Jun 9, 2015,

i join hotforex before some days in may i deposit 55 dollors for chek this broker many time i caught hotforex with red handed they have fully cantrol on my account they doing cheating. i close my lot with profit 3 dollors but they give me 1.08 dollors i close a lot with profit of 6.65 some thing they give me 4 dollors they cheating in many lots i tell them its not fair then they ignore me and said every thing is fine and a major problem is that if your lot going into lose pip and rates show accurate if lot going in profit they not show right rates they create 0.90 cents or 1.10 dollors difference between live rates in spot gold but if your lot going in lose rates will be accurate pip by pip i think they not on FSC and they doing gambling with the customers that customer will be lose in every condition and all money owner will be hotforex if you profit from hotforex they give you that money from pocket and if you lose that money will collect hotforex its cheater gambling broker and big scam i dont want huge investment with hotforex

sorry for my bad english guys just watch your swap and market rates with other brokers or live markets u will be understand what is hotforex. thanks
myhotforexid is 167181

Ann,
Auckland, New Zealand,
May 26, 2015,

I have been with HOTFOREX a few years so far. I do feel they are reliable broker, definitely better than average. Even though I have not made any large amount of withdrawal with them. The only thing I feel bad about is they apply high swap rates on your trades. I hope they will improve that asap. Thanks

Tareq Hasnain,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
May 25, 2015,

I m trading at Hotforex from 2013.They have the best platform.Even in news time platform give nice support. Recently they open education center in Bangladesh.They have the skilled person here. Very happy to get good support from Bangladesh team.
Keep it up.

Felix Fu,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
May 4, 2015,

I refer to my previous review submitted 30 April 2015 and want to update the situation.

The fund deposit issue are resolved now, their manager phoned me to help resolve the issues quickly and I feel highly satisfactory with their customer service and fast response.

Previous Comment made 2015-04-30 as below:

2015-04-30 3Star Hotforex fund deposit and withdrawal handling is a MESS, with is extremely unhelpful, just a very poor sevrice against client!

If you deposit fund with same credit card for several times, suddenly they will block your fund deposit (God! It is only 100 USD) and demand you to submit validation document including your home own bank account statement, a printed form with a lot of blanks to fill (You need to print out yourself, if you don't have printer beside u, don't expect you can continue your trading!!!) which I considered completely unnecessary! They must have u print out, sign and returned the form AFTER you deposited fund (not before, WHY don't ask for that BEFORE your make a deposit?!) although you already tell clearly that you don't have printer now and need to fund the account immediately for trading!

For withdrawal they are also like a MESS, I used more than one credit card to deposit fund before and instructed them clearly withdraw fund to which card, however, although they confirmed with u by email ok, they just do things WRONG and ignore your instruction!

After deposit don't expect your fund will appear instantly, it will bring you great hassle to make your fund really appear in your account and they are one of the most unhelpful broker I ever met.

Ligia Akhesa,
, Spain,
Apr 21, 2015,

I'm very satisfied with this broker services. I have been trading with them for five months now and I have no complaint at all. They offer reasonable spreads and the best conditions for my trading: micro accounts, low minimum deposit, rapid withdrawals, and a very professional customer service. Furthermore they are regulated by CySec which is definitely a plus.

Abdellah,
Rabat, Morocco,
Mar 6, 2015,

Hello ,
I have been trading with HotForex since last year 2014 , Everything was fine and still good , Now i have a pamm account i made 20% profits within one week and i withdrew all funds and they send it very quickly .
I'm planning to make a partnership with them to introduce forex in my country by a forum ... I trust HotForex ( Spread , Withdraw and Deposit is Instant )
My HotForex ID is : 31910