HotForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 4, 2020
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

About HotForex.com

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2010
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

preeth,
chennai, India,
Jan 17, 2013,

im preeth, i saw all reviews..i just wanna know is how abt the withdraw and its trust full broker ? pls let me knw ..coz im decided to open an account with them...so pls guide me anybody

Uzair,
Mian Channu, Pakistan,
Jan 11, 2013,

I am trade with Hotforex from one year. I lose nearly 1000 USD. I deeply reserch for loss reason at the end I found This stupped broker for client. I have screen shot(Photo) Copper contract pip diffrince Bid price 5.5940 Ask price 3.6960. Mean if you buy micro lot with just bellow 15 USD you lose above 60 USD at the time open.
I am strongly advised avioed open account with Hotforex.

Arjun,
India, India,
Jan 10, 2013,

As I said before here that I'm happy with service, fast execution and fast withdrawal. I have completed 17th months with this broker and I`m very happy with them, even they are offering many things to their traders whether it's bonus or some competition. I liked the Bonus offer by them for 2013 its 100% New Year Trading bonus. I would like to say it again that Hotforex is Good Broker and 100% recommended.

2012-11-09 5Star I'm using Hotofrex from last 14th months and its best broker for me.
in-short I'm happy with service, fast execution and fast withdrawal. Good Broker 100% recommended.

kumar,
chennai, India,
Jan 9, 2013,

They close the position without any notice though price haven't reached the target level.

2011-07-18 2Star hotforex is worst site.payment problem.server is very bad .
so dont open hotforex live account.

anoop ,
india, India,
Jan 6, 2013,

the best broker i had ever trade with in my 4 years of trading experinec.
One eg once there was a system issue which last 3 hrs... and i was unable to trade wen i repostred this to support the compnesated me

Genuine broker i will gve them 5 out of 5

NM,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Dec 12, 2012,

Withdrawal via moneybookers is not free. If you withdraw USD 1000/- you will get USD 990.1 in your moneybooker account. Both Hotforex and Moneybooker claim that they are not charging any fee but end result is that client won't get exact amount in his accout. Why.... I don't know myself. I am using this for last two weeks and overall it is a good broker.

Husain Khan,
, India,
Dec 11, 2012,

I’ve been trading with hotforex live for 4 months now, and tried their demo for almost 3 weeks before that, I have just recently left my previous broker due to some scalping issues which I did not do, I’m not even a scalper.
Anyway it was not easy looking for a good broker, it reminds me when I was searching for a broker for the first time a couple of years back, there a lot of reviews and a lot of people have a say let it be good or bad. Things have changed since then and there are a lot of new names in the scene, some of my buddies were already trading with hotforex and they recommended that I check them out, and that’s how I ended up joining.
I did my research, this broker had some small issues in the past, but it was solved through their team, they are regulated and they have been up and running for almost three years now and that’s a good sign, on a more technical aspect, the spreads are quite good, not the tightest out there but given it’s a known broker I think hotforex has a low spreads, the only time it widen is during week liquidity which is a given.
Withdrawal and deposits are easy, there are many methods to withdraw money, and I believe no broker would have issues with deposits. When it comes to their support, their response is quite fast, their online chat is always available, email is a bit slow, and they always call you within minutes of opening an account for verification, they are friendly and they do not force you or bug you to deposit which is a good sign, a very respective support.
Trading has been quite pleasant with them, and they are easy to deal with, I once had a TP that did not hit during a fast market and I thought I was played, but after talking to them they did reimburse me and apologized and thus they gain my respect.

Paolo,
Gzira, Malta,
Nov 29, 2012,

Hot Forex is a good company. Me and two other friends keep them as our primary broker. Good spread and trading conditions. I did my first withdrawal on Thursday and got the money in skrill at the next day.

alfredo,
cdo, Philippines,
Nov 22, 2012,

i have no problem with the support of this company but, i wonder why it did not close my deal, i put take profit because i closed my computer but when i look at my mt4 the price surpass my set take profit. wow i miss the profit

ellict,
, Indonesia,
Nov 20, 2012,

still had account with them, helpful support and fast withdrawal also