HotForex Review

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

drew deltoro,
virginia, USA,
Jan 27, 2013,

2013-02-18: 1 star rating removed. The FPA is pleased to report that this issue has been fully resolved.

they took my 216.70 and will not send it back, acct14106, they said they sent it to LR, back on 9/17/12....
but LR is empty too...I was happy to use them to trade, but by the time I was ready to go live, the usa, convinced them to ban us americans, so i needed my money back!!!!!

Hu ping,
Shanghai, China,
Jan 25, 2013,

I'd been trading forex for 2 years, and hotforex is my third broker and I stayed with it for about 4 months so far.

My previous broker is another big name, I can not tell it's good or bad, just so so.
I chose to change to hotforex last september just wanna try a new one to compare.

My personal experience of withdrawal in hotforex is quick and convenient, I am happy hotforex had new account platform too.

I am trading frequently, like 10-20 every week, stability and speed really matters. to be frank, there is no perfect broker out there, I had letancy problem in all brokers esp in the volative market, however, hotforex wins in this part and that's why I move to hotforex completely now.

Another point about spreads here is acceptable and not so greedy like other ones.

Anyway, I think it's not a bad choice to me at least now.

P,
TORINO, Italy,
Jan 25, 2013,

HOT FOREX THE WORST the worst for small investors, considering their motto honest transparency and openness can be considered a scammer. Do not use this trading platform their bonus is just an excuse to steal money. 50% bonus clause allows them to lock you any position as soon as the equity is less than the bonus granted only that often comes close when not when it is less caring of your investment. it happened to me so I also found that the checking account was closed when the equity was higher than the bonus.
not to mention the number of lots traded for the bonus, are not even counted. so if you've already invested a number of lots equal to the bonus then you can remove it but if you have not fully achieved as soon as you have the opportunity to steal it.
then you do not believe in this company that offers you a bonus for salvagurdare your investment because it is not so soon have the opportunity to f*** all the money.
AND THEY DON'T GIVE THE MOTIVATION AND DON'T WANT TO LISTEN THE CLIENT

Ronald,
nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jan 22, 2013,

well, they seem to have fixed their disconnection issues but i am now blocked from depositing money. It was said that i only had to scan my documents required once and never have to rescan them again and no additional documents were required...unfortunately that was a lie. ive been asked to resubmit some documents and sign a form when i tried to deposit directly into my account (which obviously not having a scanner at home would make it a pain in the crack to do) and after cancelling my deposit and try to deposit into myhotforex (which worked just before this cancellation) my option to deposit via debit card was blocked. shame really.

but overall my time with them was good, customer service etc was all fine.

p.s. hotforex, if you read this, please think about editing the details on this page about no further docs required (http://blog.hotforex.com/hotforex-is-proud-to-announce-a-new-client-area-myhotforex/) because its untrue.

2012-10-16 3 Stars hotforex have given me a phone call i the morning with a guy who was friendly and mentioned about the connection problem i had experienced (which did not allow me to do anything making me having to use other interactive charts) and had offered if he could do anything to help. he reimburst me $200 which to be honest was more than any other broker ever offered and was amazed to hear him offering when most brokers will try avoid giving reimburstments. all in all ill give this 3 stars. will give 5 when I go through a few months with no connection problem since this has happened before and this would be the ideal broker when the issue is fixed.

2012-10-15 1 Star cant say ive been scammed though it feels that way...i made a bad trade and when ive lost about 1/4 of my account...the whole platform froze....my money continued to lose and there was nothing i could do....the support tried to help but failed....then saying they are experienceing some difficulties....also couldnt even tell me if i lost all of my money....i believe a good trading platform is much more important than customer service...sadly this is the opposite. the connection is automatic....the one that failed for me this time is for some reasons connected to china with 1020/10 kb connection and charts froze. will try to withdraw all my money (if i have any left...if not might file a complaint and see what i can get back) and never trade with this broker again unless this really is the only good one out there. This isn't even the worst broker ive had but the platform provided is still not good enough.

2012-10-10 3 Stars good broker, nice customer service but the SL and TP is virtually useless.

i have had a few trades that close after passing stoploss so i lose more than predicted and trades that hit tp dont close....even after a few pips still dont close....im not sure how much difference the trades need before the TP actually activates but from my current experience it doesnt...so with hotforex....never leave your trade on overnight if possible.for me, this is an ok broker...having too keep an eye on trades all day is boring and frustrating having to go have a shower and realise tp did not activate and i end up back in the reds.

preeth,
chennai, India,
Jan 17, 2013,

im preeth, i saw all reviews..i just wanna know is how abt the withdraw and its trust full broker ? pls let me knw ..coz im decided to open an account with them...so pls guide me anybody

Uzair,
Mian Channu, Pakistan,
Jan 11, 2013,

I am trade with Hotforex from one year. I lose nearly 1000 USD. I deeply reserch for loss reason at the end I found This stupped broker for client. I have screen shot(Photo) Copper contract pip diffrince Bid price 5.5940 Ask price 3.6960. Mean if you buy micro lot with just bellow 15 USD you lose above 60 USD at the time open.
I am strongly advised avioed open account with Hotforex.

Arjun,
India, India,
Jan 10, 2013,

As I said before here that I'm happy with service, fast execution and fast withdrawal. I have completed 17th months with this broker and I`m very happy with them, even they are offering many things to their traders whether it's bonus or some competition. I liked the Bonus offer by them for 2013 its 100% New Year Trading bonus. I would like to say it again that Hotforex is Good Broker and 100% recommended.

2012-11-09 5Star I'm using Hotofrex from last 14th months and its best broker for me.
in-short I'm happy with service, fast execution and fast withdrawal. Good Broker 100% recommended.

kumar,
chennai, India,
Jan 9, 2013,

They close the position without any notice though price haven't reached the target level.

2011-07-18 2Star hotforex is worst site.payment problem.server is very bad .
so dont open hotforex live account.

anoop ,
india, India,
Jan 6, 2013,

the best broker i had ever trade with in my 4 years of trading experinec.
One eg once there was a system issue which last 3 hrs... and i was unable to trade wen i repostred this to support the compnesated me

Genuine broker i will gve them 5 out of 5

NM,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Dec 12, 2012,

Withdrawal via moneybookers is not free. If you withdraw USD 1000/- you will get USD 990.1 in your moneybooker account. Both Hotforex and Moneybooker claim that they are not charging any fee but end result is that client won't get exact amount in his accout. Why.... I don't know myself. I am using this for last two weeks and overall it is a good broker.