HotForex Review

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Desmond Leong,
Singapore,
Oct 30, 2011,

I believe Hotforex deserves a review from me after I've used it for 6 months.

I am very satisfied and even delighted with the service there, the customer service is unrivalled for one reason, they are the only broker who gets one of the top management, Dominic, to call me when I am making a huge enquiry about any of my trades.

I am a PAMM manager there managing over $86,000 worth of funds, and everything has been transacted smoothly time and time again. No hiccups here and there. The only qualm I have is their PAMM system is still a little premature, but they are doing everything they can to improve it, and I have seen very good improvements recently. They listen a lot to your advice, as I suggested a change in the PAMM system and they changed it within the next week, amazing customer service.

As for withdrawals, not a single complain so far. My commission account is earning well and the withdrawals are lightning fast, it is scary how they do that sometimes, haha.

I have to say, I am thoroughly satisfied with the experience I had with Hotforex so far. I mean, I guess there are benefits of painstakingly going through 30 brokers just to find the best one, and after picking Hotforex 6 months ago, I have to say, I don't regret this one bit.

Cheers to Hotforex, keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Desmond Leong
Singapore
+6593361245
forex@desmondleong.com

Msab Boul,
Jordan (really Cyprus),
Oct 27, 2011,

I Really Can Say HotForex Is The Best Online Broker I Ever Dealt With Since I Started Trading 10 Years Ago, Fast, Reliable, Tight Spreads, Excellent Customer Service And Support .
Thank You Very Much For Your Good Work, For Your Honesty, Transparency and Openness.
Spacial Thanks To My Account Manager : Samir
Excellent Work , Professional, Organized , Reliable and Super Fast.
Keep Up The Good Work And A Lot Of Clients From My Side Will Join Your Great Company.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review came from the offices of Samir Beool. At the time, he apparently was either an employee or an IB for HotForex. In April and May of 2012, new reviews from a "John Harris" attacking HotForex and RebateArmy came from the same location.

Samira Shetty,
India,
Oct 25, 2011,

It’s been a hard month since i have been trading with this broker, but i must say that i like this broker very much. The following are the reasons because of which i find Hot Forex an awesome broker: Less than 1 pip spread on Currenex on EURUSD, 50% deposit bonus, Instant deposits and timely withdrawal daily in the morning. An MT4 platform and a web based platform. And also I can trade on my iphone. They need to fixed there execution a bit but overall it’s an excellent broker.

DaveW,
UK,
Oct 25, 2011,

I feel it's only fair to update the review below while the situation is being worked out. Hotforex have been very good in communicating with me and are adamant that it is my bank that has messed up (or at least that Hotforex received the funds already converted in to USD). The issue I have is that my bank have assured me that they sent the funds in GBP with no instruction to convert. Apparently the funds were routed through a clearing bank in London and it is possible they converted the funds when they should not have done. I would have delayed this update for when the issue has been resolved but it is taking too long and I think reflects unfairly on Hotforex at this time.

Samir - my account manager has been very helpful and clearly doesn't like that I am unhappy & wants to do whatever he can to sort the situation out.

I will give a further update and rating when the situation is sorted out. I would give 5 stars for customer service so far.

DaveW,
UK,
Oct 21, 2011,

I can't comment on performance yet but I haven't had a good start. They hold accounts in Euro or USD and, being in the UK, I specifically asked via email to support what happens when I transfer GBP to a USD account - what rate do I get? how does the process work? etc.

I received a phone call pretty quickly, good start. They told me that the transfer would be subject to conversion at the current xe.com rates and that they charge no fees. I was pretty happy with that.

I then opened a live account and made a deposit. When it arrived I found the xe.com rate was around 1.59 USD/GBP and I received around 1.53!! I asked my "account manager" what rate was applied etc and was told "no idea - it would have been applied by your sending bank". Obviously not happy as I specifically transferred from my bank in GBP (I had a choice of currencies at the time and chose GBP as I knew my bank would get anywhere near xe.com rates if I chose USD).

I will let you know how they respond to my email where I have told them I am very unhappy. Obviously as they called me I do not have the confirmation of xe.com rates etc in writing. Very naive and probably costly in hindsight - around $500-$600.

I will review performance separately when I can comment and update the rating based on performance and their response.

fareshmd,
Algiers, Algeria,
Oct 16, 2011,

I have been trading with HotForex for 3 weeks now and I'm very happy with the service offered. Spreads are tight and their deposits are really fast. It took them less than 15 minutes to put a deposi t in my account. I hope they continue to keep the good service in the future.

EC,
Hong Kong,
Oct 16, 2011,

Good broker, No-requotes, fast withdrawal. Fast email response

Spread is so-so, system response is a little slow. I hope they can improve on that.

Keep up the good work!

Puppy Lady,
Shanghai,China,
Oct 14, 2011,

I am trading with Hot Forex for a few months now. I am real happy with their service so far. Spread is really good and customer support is over the top. There were a few issues, but their support helped me very quickly each time. I love the brokerage.

Tim Needham,
USA NC,
Oct 13, 2011,

I'm really impressed with this broker. Fast deposit posted in seconds and the trades are executed very promptly with very low spreads and I love the 500:1 Leverage. And they only charge one leg of a hedge to your margin. And with a 50% bonus option the margin requirements are very low (I know that means you are risking more but it also means you have to mess up more to lose it.) With the bonus the margin requirement for your initial deposit is effectivly 0%

Peter,
Oct 7, 2011,

This is an updated of the review I posted 2011-10-06

Elan from HotForex actually called me personally to discuss the issue. I was not able to pick up, so he e-mailed me to say the issue has been resolved. They fully reimbursed me, and recommend wire transfer to avoid exchange rate fees in the future. Just curious if anyone in the US has an account with HotForex, do you suffer from these fees when depositing by VISA?

I will continue doing business with HotForex.

2011-10-06 No Rating I am going to withhold my rating pending the decision regarding a complaint I filed.

I've been with HotForex for two weeks now, after spending a couple of months researching different Forex brokers. They do offer tight spreads and seem to be a legitimate ECN broker.

My concern now is I've made a deposit using my credit card, and they added on a whooping service charge (from my $750 deposit, they charged my credit card $815!) Firstly, they state there is no service charge on their end for credit card deposits. I contacted Brain at their live support, and he said this is the charge from the bank. I've never heard of a credit card company charging me for using my credit card, its doesn't make any sense. It doesn't even make sense in terms of exchanging CAD to USD. This seems very close to a scam to me, but I will withhold further judgment until they get back to me...