HotForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 3, 2020
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

About HotForex.com

HotForex is a forex broker. Hot Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 trading currency platforms. HotForex.com offers over 45 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, indices, shares, bonds, gold, silver, energies, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HotForex.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:1000:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2010
Address:Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact:support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA # F004885
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Durban, South Africa,
Apr 1, 2020,

Wirhdrawals

I traded with them for a year And I've withdrew a lot one day using my FNB CARD CREDIT TRANSACTION METHOD ONE DAY I'VE WITHDREW MORE THAN 150USD AND THEY PROCESSED MY WITHDRAWALS BUT IT DIDN'T REFLECT ON MY BANK ACCOUNT I DON'T KNOW WHY AND THE FOLLOWING DAY I WITHDREW SMALL AMOUNT AND IT DID REFLECT ON MY ACCOUNT I DON'T KNOW MAYBE IT THE METHOD I USED OR THEY STOLE FROM ME OR IT MY FNB I DON'T KNOW.

Barcelona, Spain,
Mar 12, 2020,

Minimal to no problems, decent spreads and fast customer support

Traded with them both demo and live.

Positive:
- Good overall service
- Fast customer support
- No problems funding account. Flawless withdrawal in due time (using card).
- Lower commission for major FX pairs, industry average for the rest.
- Decent spreads.
- Excellent range of instruments to trade.
- Have not seen any abnormalities in the price feeds.
- Educative webinars, market analysis and other materials free for everyone.

Negative:
- Had an "Off quotes" error preventing order placement due to technical problems (according to customer support). Solved after a few days.
- Spreads not the lowest.
- High spreads for commodities (300 for platinum).

karachi, Pakistan,
Mar 12, 2020,

Scammer

i have been scammed and fight to get my money back around 22000$ , they are Fraud broker withdraw your money from them
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Mar 6, 2020,

Their withdrawal transactions are fast and no fees 100% transparent.

Their spreads are low and their transactions are quick and fast average 48 hrs maximum time for funds to reflect on your bank account.

Accra, Ghana,
Feb 29, 2020,

Highly shocked and disappointed with this my ex broker

My name is Abdullahi salisu. Hotforex has been my best broker over the years, in fact ive recommended it to more than five friends of mine, including family members. But here's what happened just last two months or so; i came back from school and so i decided to make a deposit to hotforex since thats the only leisure time i have before i resumed school. i deposited and started trading as usual. One day i decided to remove my fund because i was traveling, but hotforex freezed my withdrawal, and when i contacted the account manager, she said i owed them 42,000 naira, that they mistakenly sent it to me to my wallet due to technical issues, i asked her when and she said it's been like 4months and she sent me an email but i didn't respond, in this case, she might be right because i haardly check my emails while in school, but sincerly speaking i have not withdrawn the money she is talking about neither had i traded with it. I called my account manager again so that she'll clarify to me when i withdrew that money she's talking about and she still insisted that she sent me an email, God knows i didn't see that amount shes talking about. On that day i was highly dissapointed with this broker because i have even been reffering my close ones to trade with them, hence to specify this, i had been going to their office which is in Abuja-nigeria for lessons back in the days, of all the trust i had for them, they freezed my account when i was withdrawing but later on when i told them to clear the debt, they sent me my remaining balance. When i called one of my friends to tell him this, he told me that hotfx actually sent him an email telling him that some amounts have been credited to him due to technical issues, and he told me that it is true they sent him that money and he withdrew it instantly and used it and his account manager told him to refund the money. Now my question is what does this have to do with my own personal account? INFACT MY ACCOUNT AND MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT WASNT CONNECTED THEN WHY ME?? And my account manager was even shouting at me because i asked her this, its already passed anyway and i promise not to go back to this brokerege firm or recommend them to anyone ever again, like i said im truly saddened as an old customer of hotforex, however i still wish them the best
Hien Vo,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Feb 28, 2020,

Good broker to trade

I have traded with this broker for about 1 year, a trader friend recommended me this broker because I was looking for an international broker after getting tired with a local broker. This broker offers wide range of assets, variety services and multiple payment method. Customer support is pretty good but it takes me 10 minutes or so to be in touch with them, seems there are many traders so their live chat service takes too long to response. I used CC/Skrill for payment and it's swift. Really a decent one!

Philip Da,
Philippines, Philippines,
Feb 6, 2020,

Good Start

My last withdrawal was on December of last year, a total of close to 2000 for the 4th quarter of last year which was enough for the holiday season, I doing this review based on personal experience of close to 1 year trading a live account with hotforex, I do have other accounts with other brokers but my main trading is done on their mt4.

Over all the broker is trust worthy and I do know of others I work with that also trade with this broker and they seem to be doing fine. Platform options are standard they do offer a bunch, spreads are reasonable and I can say they are the lowest but they do work fine for scalping. I like their commitment to withdrawal time and they are spot on, never had an issue with withdrawal.

They do not cater services to US traders I believe, but they are quiet popular in south east asia. Just to be fair I cant say this broker is perfect but from a traders perspective they do get the job done, I wish they had more or physical presence in the region, that would help a lot.

Anyway Im planning my next withdrawal around next month hopefully 2020 is good year for all of us.

FLN, Brazil,
Feb 3, 2020,

High spreads and long processing times for withdrawals

After live trading for several months I had no major issues with this broker. However decided to move my funds to another broker mainly due to high spreads. For example EURNZD has an average spread of more than 6 pips on HotForex, while my other two brokers have 1.1 and 0.5 average spread on the same pair.
Apart from spread, I requested a Bitcoin withdraw which will only be processed the next day, and it will take up to 3 business days for the funds to be credited in my wallet. Anyone with minimum cryptocurrency knowledge knows that 4 days in total is an absolutely unacceptable deadline, when these transactions are processed instantly.
wiseman jacobs,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 3, 2020,

stay away from these scammers

You got a better chance at the casino then with hotforex... If you are a profitable trader then they will do everything they can to make sure you lose all your money.

They are very underhanded and dirty.

Are there no reliable brokers out there?

Hotforex did me dirty and i just thought i should share a review of my experience with this broker to make others aware of what they are walking into.

Otherwise I'll be looking for another broker, tired of these scammers.

This broker must be reported to the relevant authorities.
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jan 30, 2020,

Freezing their MT4's whenever in profit

I wish there were zero stars review for this company, I would have given them that. Whenever I'm in huge profits they freeze their MT4, refuse move SL to break even etc. Worst broker ever and I'm surprised they still got many likes after scamming people.