Fresh HotForex review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

Also hfeu.com

Also hfmarkets.co.uk

Updated: Nov 18, 2021 · HotForex.com  · Is this your company?

HotForex is a MetaTrader broker founded in 2010 and is regulated by FCA, SySEC, and other regulators. It offers 47 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, and access to over 1,000 securities including precious metals, commodities, stocks, bonds, and stock indexes.  Mobile trading is offered with MT4, MT5 mobile apps as well as proprietary HF App (in development).

HotForex offers a social copy-trading platform HF Copy. Traders also get access to the client sentiment data, in-house produced market analytics, and educational materials including training videos, books, and articles.

Please read HotForex Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

HotForex
Part of HF Markets. Other websites include HFEU.com

Established: 2010
Contact: support@hotforex.com, +44-2033185978
Regulators: CySEC #183/12, FSC Mauritius #C110008214 , SVGFSA #22747 IBC 2015, FSA-S #SD015, FSCA #46632, DFSA #F004885, FCA #801701
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BitPay, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of HotForex.com on our forum

Amo,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
May 15, 2019,

Good fast withdrawal in 3days
Best for fundementals and technicals
Am happy with their service , hope they keep up the good work
Gagri, Pakistan,
Aug 7, 2019,

Introduced by Hotforex IB on demo services but now i am a live trader

I was introduced through an IB with this broker however this IB guy did helped me a lot in learning forex trading. I did traded sometime on demo along with his instructions however now i have been trading on live for the last one year. The overall trading condition is convenient and sufficient enough to make profit. There are bad times too when i overtrade yet i find its a part of my own faults so nothing bad about the broker side.
Pretoria, South Africa,
Aug 27, 2019,

Price manipulation

When I woke up on 26/08/2019 I found that my hotforex account had been stopped out because, according to my hotforex mt4 chart, usdtry had spiked to 6.39 and I had small trades open but a spike of that magnitude was enough to clear out my account. When I got my wits back, I started checking and found that the spike only happened on the hotforex chart, every other chart that I could access showed the usdtry going as high as 5.85, well below the 6.39 on the hotforex chart. I did send an email to hfsupport and am waiting on their response. I will submit that when I receive it.
Cyrus,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 29, 2019,

Hotforex fraud

I trade using stop orders and limits, I had buy limit orders set for Eurcad today on my hotforex account and on another account with another broker both at the same price, when I checked later I find that the buy limits have been triggered only for hotforex yet the price didn't even reach my orders. When I checked on my other account the orders were not triggered. Hotforex manipulates charts and their spreads against you.
Gia Khoi,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Sep 4, 2019,

Popular and credible broker

I know this broker several years ago and they have been pretty popular and have established a good reputation over time. I have traded this broker for close to two years now and have suggested it to my colleagues. A few quick notes, they offer multiple account types and services, it can be over whelming for new comers. Try to understand the bonuses first before acquiring, i still see many misunderstand how bonuses work. An advantage is crypto payment offered, many can benefit from it. Another thing is regulations, they are regulated by many depending what region you are in just be sure to ask about it if you are a bit picky, on last reminder is to make sure you are fully verified before doing live money transactions, its a rule of thumb with many brokers and they can be strict with documents which is expected. Over all they are good with a good variety of pairs to choose from.
Naeem Zaman,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Sep 4, 2019,

Hotforex broker is a decent broker

Hotforex broker is a decent one in my opinion because i have experienced a lot of improvements since i started trading with this broker. Overall my trading involvement includes around three years of using micro account. It comes up with good leverage amount although there are also many other account types too. I am using MT4 which is very responsive platform. What i enjoys a lot is the spreads which are easy to reconcile against profits.
amman, Jordan,
Sep 18, 2019,

an old exprince since 2014 lost over 20k

they have false scam pam acounts that made me and other 23 traders lose over 23k in 4 hours

Jan 16, 2017 - 1 Star after one year of trying to get som of 27k loses from hotforex company they kicked me out and took 53 active affiliates accounts with no reasonable reson
Nick M,
Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 27, 2019,

seven months of live trading.

over all experience is actually good. But on a personal note here are a couple of points to consider, the broker is well regulated with multiple regulatory bodies depending on what region you are from, popular in southeast asia, africa and mostly eastern europe. In terms of trading environment pretty much good execution, acceptable/manageable spreads, a wide variety of pairs to trade including crypto currencies. Funding does offer a multiple options both in deposits and withdrawal, one thing to note is to make sure account is fully verified before any deposit is made, withdrawal options varies from an in house debit card option, bank wire and most popular i would say are third party ewallets such as skrill and neteller. I use Skrill and it can be processed the next day or up to 48 hours. There is the usual bonuses and contests going every now and then, though i try to focus on my trading more.
Conclusion: Hotforex is a decent broker, might not be perfect but they do get the job done as far as providing the services needed to traded forex.
Nigeria,
waffi, Nigeria,
Jan 20, 2020,

They make your winnings small and your loss big.

Kindly do not use this broker they manipulate u. You will find it difficult to win trades if you continue using them. They will cut your wins or increase your loss either ways you will not win as much as you ought to and you will lose as my as you ought not to lose. I set an instant execution with hot forex and i noticed on my other account with another broker it was already in profit but in huge lose in hotforex broking platform. My instant execution wasnt executed immediately it was executed as though it was a buy order and meanwhile i was running at losS. Price has to reach 100 pips before my instant execution is filled by then price has reversed against me.
Khanh Quang,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jan 20, 2020,

10 years broker, decent to trade with

A friend introduced me to try HotForex about 2 years ago. Before that, I know Forex only a little. After opening demo and exploded dozen accounts, I decided to open a real account with this broker, it's a Premium one with no commission. This broker has wide asset and currency choices to choose for trading. It also supports MT4/MT5 and mobile trading. I lost for a year and made some profits and withdrew for a few times in 2019, they always process your withdrawal requests in 24 hours or lessen without any hassle. According to my research, this broker has been operating from 2010, so I trusted it and last 2 years I don't encounter any critical issues. I can recommend this broker to any new trader.