OneFinancialMarkets.com Review

Also OFMChina.com

C B Financial Services Ltd

Updated: May 21, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

One Financial Markets is a forex broker. OneFinancialMarkets offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT5 forex trading top platforms. OneFinancialMarkets.com offers over 65 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

OneFinancialMarkets.com
Other websites of this broker include OFMChina.com

Summer 2015:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted.

Established: 2007
Address: Level 2 36-38 Leadenhall Street London, EC3A 1AT, United Kingdom
Contact: info@ofmarkets.com, + 44 ( 0 ) 203 857 2000
Regulators: FSCA #45784, FCA #466201
CFD: (490+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, SafeCharge, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Maestro, Neteller, SafeCharge, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of OneFinancialMarkets.com on our forum

Ahmad,
Feb 27, 2013,

One financial markets, is not licensed to operate from their Dubai office in JLT, they are operating illegally, please all be aware !!!

Ali Moughnieh,
Kuwait,
Jul 21, 2011,

I have dealt with this broker through a local broker in Kuwait called Wataniya United Group, and had terrible experiece with both of them. I'll talk here about my experience with One Financial. Their behaviour was very unethical and communication with them lead to no where.
Before I open an account with them they told me money transfer between my bank account and them will have no commission at all because I'm dealing with a local bank, and they tried convince me by this "advantage" over other online brokers, and that's why I opened the account with them because I was screwed up before with online brokers. I traded with them for about one month and then I needed my money. I asked for the whole amount which one $7023, and it was supposed to be transfered to KD (Kuwaiti Dinars) at the rate of my local bank, and I found out that not only they have taken commission, which was only $25, they also transfered it to KD before sending it to me at HSBC's rate, and that made a difference of about KD40 ($146), when I contacted them I asked them why have you transfered from HSBC in the first place, they told me they will transfer them from a local bank... and then came the shocking answer, they told me ya you are right but we prefer to deal with HSBC rather than a foreign account (and by the way, it's not a foreign account, it's their own account but opened in a foreign coutry, which is Kuwait) because if any problem happened they won't be able to contact the bank!!!!! They won't be able to contact the bank which they have an account with, and which they made me trust to send my OWN money to!!! but that didn't answer my question, why have they transfered them at HSBC's rate, I asked for $ amount and they sent me KD amount, I didn't ask them to send me KD. NO answer came and they stopped replying to my emails. The second day my Introducer at Wataniya United Group (WUG) called me and told me that WUG called him and told him that if I want the money, he (my introducer) has to give them back the commission he took upon opening my account. They didn't call me, they called my Introducer, as if the issue was with him. Anyway, I didn't call them, I sent an emai to One financial telling them about the unethical behaviour of their agent in Kuwait, and that no one has called me or replied to me since then (around 2 weeks now). I lost the KD40 + commission.

This amount could be little for some people, but their unethical behaviour and lack of communication and logical answers are a great sign that they cannot be trusted for bigger money, before you open the account they are very nice and they'll show you that they are a great company and that you will not incur any additional costs, but after you open the account they are different people, my experience with other online companies was much better than them

Balti, Moldova, Republic of,
Feb 5, 2018,

swindlers

I opened an account with them and earned a decent amount of code and put it to the conclusion that they canceled all my profits. I see in their regulators there is FCA, DIFC, FSB, SPS. You can achieve justice and get your profit by writing a complaint to regulators?
The best way to find out is to provide all the facts to each regulator.
CALI, Colombia,
Oct 30, 2017,

ONE FINANCIAL MARKETS REVERSES PROFITS!

On the 6th September 15:00 (UK Time) I made over £10K profits at One Financial (UK) regarding USDCAD over the release of the Bank of Canada rate decision.

These trades were reversed and 'adjusted' without notice by One Financial.

I complained and was told their 'dealing desk witnessed stale prices in USDCAD over the release of the Bank of Canada rate decision'.

They refunded half of the profits after a further price comparison to Bloomberg's and then decided to close my account.I work with many other brokers and One Financial was the only one to reverse trades/ profits.

Multan, Pakistan,
Aug 10, 2018,

One financial markets eat my all client profit and my rebates ...i am complaint then company answer your clients manipulate our mt4 prices tell me gu

One Finicial Markets BIg SCAMMMMMMMMMM

My name is Maqsood Ahmad
i have opend account with one financial
, i bring many clients here too then i become ib there.
2 months my ib commision was not much so they wee giving comission ,
in september my ib comission was around 25k so they emailed me that we will not give comission ,
ur clients manipulate with our mt4, can anyone tell me that how can one person do this, are we supernatural,
they stopped my comission and not giving
also they eat my clients trades profit
they just remove profit from trades
i went to fca , i filed case there
fca replies we can not do anything
this is not under our regulation.
I have all relavent proves screen shots,statements,emails etc.
.Tell me guyz what can i do ? please help me
Waseem,
Islamabad, Pakistan,
Jan 16, 2012,

One financial is nothing more than professional thieves, They get profit in clients loss, so they always try to loss your money.

Every one be careful while dealing with One Financial bcz they will loss your money and you will do nothing against them

Recently they hv terminated their clients accounts without any reason which lost millions of dollers..

Toronto, Canada,
Dec 6, 2019,

Stay Away!!

Everything is bad with this broker. The slippage is unbelievable, it looks like they don’t have liquidity providers at all. Huge spreads, high commission. Customer service doesn’t exist or they work just one day a month. It is amazing that such brokers exist. Stay away!
G,
Z, Canada,
Feb 18, 2020,

close account

This close my trading account without valid reason , not ethical, and not professional, even i traded with them for more than 3 years, that once i told them i change my residency they close the account.
FRAUD SCAMM BROKER-WORST UNRELIABLE ,
CHENNAI, India,
Sep 24, 2012,

FIRST OF ALL MR JEFF TODD (A BIG THIEF WORKED AS A MARKETING DIRECTOR AND HE IS NOW IN INDIA (HYDERABAD) TO LOOT MORE MONEY AND F*** ALL INDIANS AND OTHER PEOPLE MONEY THROUGH THIS BROKER CLIAMING THE FUND MANAGERS DONT KNOW HOW TO TRADE ..HE IS A BRITISHER) WORKS FOR ONE FINANCIAL AND HE IS HAVING A SHARE IN THIS COMPANY DUE TO THIS PARTICULAR BROKER I LOST MY REPUTATION IN FRIENDS AND BUSINESSMEN .HAD .BEEN LOST LOTS OF DOLLARS THEY WILL PLACE ORDERS AND WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE THE ACCOUNT WILL BECOME ZERO ...THEY WILL OFFER YOU COMMISONS AND WILL BREAK YOU LIKE YOU WILL BEG ON ROADS ,DONT EVER TRADE WITH THIS BROKER AND I DONT RECOMMEND THIS BROKER AND PLEASE REVIEW YOUR SELF FOR A GOOD BROKER MY SELF TRADING WITH ECN MT4 PROVIDERS/BROKER

May 21, 2020,

Awful, Scammers , frauds in USOIL Prices .....Owned by AXICORP Australia

Experience with OFM was awful, they are pure scammers.

In April when Oil markets crashed, they stopped taking orders and put the USOIL in to close only and they started charging swap on the account while opening the account they promised a swap-free account. Even after one month, they are not allowing the clients to open a new position and today also their USOIL price is under $12 per Barrel when all over the world the Crude oil price is above $33 per Barrel.