SevenSummitsTrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 12, 2018

Join live discussion of SevenSummitsTrader.com on our forum

Florida,
Mar 24, 2011,

The SST in combination with the Ultimate trade analyzer is a powerful tool. Most traders don't do their homework. They're in a profession of percentages, but don't know how often a trade will fail or succeed. These tools help you figure out what markets you'll have the best chance of success. The sst also does a good job of helping you find trades which put the odds on your side. Like any trading system, if you do not do the work required, backtesting over a period of months and finding what trades give you the highest winning percentage, than you will fail. What I've enjoyed most about my SST experience is you have actual coaches who guide you through the learning process. If you're looking for a system to trade I would start here.
Georgia,
Dec 22, 2010,

Rather busy chart that eats a lot of RAM. I have tried it with a modicum of success and do not feel it to be a scam at all. They seem to like trading the Russell and Oil futures most of all and currencies seem to be a late comer that happened to fit. I have not taken their course for the simple reason I am a currency trader and they emphasize commodities. Overall I feel that with training their setup would be profitable.