AAAFX.com Review

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AAAFX is a forex broker. AAA FX offers the MT4 currency platforms. AAAFX.com over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Established: 2008
Address: 14 Akti Kondyli Str, Piraeus, Athens, 18545, Greece
Contact: support@aaafx.com, (+30) 213-0117-498
Regulators: HCMC #2/540/17.2.2010
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, EPS, Giropay, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

p kumar,
brisbane, Australia,
Jan 8, 2016,

they are worst broker they are collaborated with zulu trade, and they are asking me to contact each others once they scammed me. i made deposit but my money did not go into my trading account. i selected instant deposit but still it did not come into my trading account. and my position got closed due to margin call. it was last month NFP day. according to them they did not reach to skrill since they processes through skrill but i used instant deposit on zulu platform, i got letter from bank stating it was made deposit to the merchant AAAFX but they kept saying they did not get money and finally they reversed back my money into my bank account after 10 days. their platform have always some issue once you make deposit my other two payments was hold for more than 30 hrs because due to their platform.their hedging policy is very unique and different than all other brokers which is against to traders because they want traders to loose money that is why they hold your deposit so your account will get close due to margin call. i do have all evidences please FPA help me to recover my losses its already been more than one month but they are saying we are investigating but in fact they are not.help desk gives false information.more funny part of this broker is they are regulated by some greek regulatory body where you cant make complain because site is in greek language so if you do not understand greek language you cant make complain. that is why they are doing very successfully their scam operation without any fear.please stay away. definitely you will loose money whenever your account will go to margin call and you will try to support your account by funding, your deposit will be delayed, and your position will get closed due to margin call. they charge highest commission in market you can compare with others broker commission then you can realize the difference. i am trying to make complain to zulu to NFP i am just waiting for few more hours before office will be opened. thanks guys please do not do any business with zulu or AAAFX.

rico,
new york, USA,
Nov 18, 2015,

run fast from this dealy desk operation. they claim they are stp but not true

Jean Claud,
Lyon, France,
Aug 21, 2015,

Very good broker with excellent performance, support and feed. I trade EUR/USD execution and spreads are tight. Every time I have questions they are there for me. I recommend it blindly, especially for Europe citizens.

Steve,
, United Kingdom,
Jul 20, 2015,

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

A trade was stopped out but price was no closer than 20 pips from my stop during a non-volatile period with low volumes. Their explanation was volatility, but this was not reflected even on the 1min charts. They may not have invented spread widening, but they have perfected it. Sunday night gap trades are impossible due to 20+ spreads even on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, etc.

They provide no news feed to the news tab on the MT4 platform so reasons for unexpected volatility has to be found on other news channels which can waste a lot of time.

Demo trading platform does not reflect the high commissions charged per live trade and high rollovers eat further into profits for carried trades. These fees can be 20-30% for smaller trades and scalping is uneconomical. Today I lost 20% of my profits due to the fees excluding spreads.

And lastly, their site offers nothing. No support. No analysis. No news. In short, they offer nothing but a very expensive trading platform. Don't be misled by low spreads during London/New York sessions as they hit you with commissions per trade.

Find a broker with reasonable spreads and no commissions and keep more of your profit.

Maksim Tikhomirov,
, Russian Federation,
Jul 19, 2015,

No requotes, exellent entries on news/when volatility, very nice support, no problems with withdrawal, adequate comissions, many pairs availaible to trade. Have problems only on crosses such as USD/NOK, USD/SEK.

Jason Coale,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 15, 2015,

These are scam brokers, everything was ok, but I now get constant random off quotes! Really be beware of these guys. If the market is volatile, they will just not place orders.Or it will place, but not at price.

2015-05-13 2Star Marketed as no requotes, however can take up to 5 seconds to place a trade, bad slippage. (This is using a VPS with 0.08 m/s ping). Withdrawal is fine though. Not recommended overall.

Patrick,
Jun 15, 2015,

Their spread was high, been using them since they link up with Zulutrade. However most zulutrader just churning volume with inconsistency profit. Leave the platform already for some time..

charles,
sweden, Sweden,
Jan 29, 2015,

I have lost 2000$ to this broker while trying to learn forex... most of it becasue of my lack of experience, but recently, I failed to understand some big amount they cut from me.
The fact that they are connected to zulutrade make it look nice, but the 500pips SL and TP and the possibility to send signals to zulu from demo accounts make the whole thing A BIG JOKE

Thomas S.H.,
Liege, Belgium,
Nov 5, 2014,

My experience with this broker has been more than expected. For the past two years execution is smooth and not a single trade has been lost; feed and prices are as I like them. I recommend! Excellent EU broker.

Viachaslau K,
Minsk, Belarus,
Oct 18, 2014,

I have a negative experience with this 'brokerage' firm.
If you lose money that all is OK - no requotes, all is going well. But when you starting to win, please prepare for the full arsenall of broker weapons - virtual dealer, server shut down even two times per day when we have maximum market activity...
I have an LIVE account with them and earned 300% and started to receive server shut downs even twice a day and "all is fine with our servers" mails and no help with my issues.
My nickname at forex factory is stormex. You can view my profile and their live linked account...
Very bad broker. Very BAD!!!!

Screensnaps are here. And I am not alone Same problems people have at myfxbook (see reviews here)

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Oct 22, 2014:
Dear Viachaslau K and forexpeacearmy readers, The screenshot you attached, indicates that at that time, you were successfully logged in to your MT4 account. Also we did not have any clients reporting problems at that time, plus trading activity normally took place, even at your own account on 17-Oct-2014. So please confirm what you mean when stating "Server Shut down"? Also please note that we have responded to all your queries so far, so can you please clarify which of your question/observation was left unanswered and when? Finally, with regards to 'no quotas' we assume you refer to the 1minute chart (attached) where no movement occurred. This was not an AAAFx related issue - instead it depicted the market at the time. You can confirm that by looking at other Brokers where again flat 1 minute graphs occur, and also on other pairs where 1minute volatility was extremely low as well. If this is not what you refer to, then please confirm so we can look into it. So please confirm and we will continue investigation on this matter, and get back to you, and of course offer our official response at the forums/sites where you have posted this particular complaint. Best regards, AAAFX