AAAFX.com Review

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AAAFX is a forex broker. AAA FX offers the MT4 currency platforms. AAAFX.com over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Established: 2008
Address: 14 Akti Kondyli Str, Piraeus, Athens, 18545, Greece
Contact: support@aaafx.com, (+30) 213-0117-498
Regulators: HCMC #2/540/17.2.2010
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, EPS, Giropay, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

Boy Lim,
Klang, Malaysia,
Sep 13, 2014,

I submitted my documents when registering an account with them two months ago. Until today the documents still show Pending Approval. Bul*** broker...stay away

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Oct 8, 2014:
Dear Boy Lim, Unfortunately we could not locate an application for a live account with the name you posted the review. Please either post your name here or contact sales@aaafx.com so we can further investigate your case. We do not have any problem of posting the results publicly, so all FPA readers will be informed. Please note that we handle all account applications within 48 hours of receiving the documents and also inform clients whether an account can be opened with these documents or not. If, for any reason, you see your account in pending status for more than 48 hours, we advise to contact our 24/7 support via live chat or email. Best regards,
Marc,
Lyon, France,
Sep 9, 2014,

I agree with the below reviews. AAAFX is an average broker, good that its MiFiD regulated so there is security of funds up to 30.000 and a small bonus. Where this broker truly shines is when it is used with zulutrade. I saw a big difference in execution speed of received signals compared to my previous broker. The spreads are average (saw around 1.5 on eur/usd) but I think they have this to compensate for usign zulu.

Larse,
Brussels, Belgium,
May 27, 2014,

I chose AAAFX because I trade with zulu-trader, because of zero commissions and no spread markup. So far so good, I have very close results compared to the providers I follow, other people using other brokers say they get too much slippage, but I am ok.
Got my 10% bonus when required lots where completed with no problems.
Also support is really friendly and willing to help.

Fernando,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 14, 2014,

Good broker, nice execution. I have not had what the two reviewers below say, but I avoid to trade when market is too volatile and major news are out.
I like their support, it is fast and friendly.

Ronald,
Notts, United Kingdom,
Mar 26, 2014,

Anyone else notice when you close trades, profit decrease a little and when in loss, you lose a little more than shown even with "one click trading”

MSubhie,
KL, Malaysia,
Mar 14, 2014,

I've been using their service for months. Becaused of 2 things:

1) Because they said they have lower spread
2) Because they give no re-quote of execution

Let me tell you guys.

LOWER SPREAD.
I don't see this term is correct as the spread is floating. Sometimes they go high, sometimes they go low. But mostly the spread is just like others or a bit low. Only a few pairs shown the continuously low in spread. When the news is hitting the market, they show no sympathy.

NO RE-QUOTE.
Yes. They are great, no re-quote on execution or closing.

But.. This is the trick. I'm giving an example of AUDUSD.

1. The bid price is 0.90268
2. The ask price is 0.90289 (21 spread)
3. If you execute a buy order, you'll get 0.90289
4. If you execute a sell order, you'll get 0.90268 (21 spread)
5. NO, I made up the 4th one
6. The REAL is, you'll get 0.90247 (42 spread!)
7. Since when you Sell below at the bid price?
8. You may check by registering a demo account and try it
9. The most terrible part is when you'll be 'charged' 2 pips EVERY TIME you close an order
10. You don't believe the 9th one? Please do check on their demo server

My conclusion - they are a daylight highway robber. Don't deserve even a star. I'm withdrawing my fund after realizing this since weeks.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Apr 2, 2014:
Dear MSubhie, Thank you for your comments. Regarding the issue you had with the AUD/USD pair. Please note that we cannot provide you with an accurate answer, as we need every trade's in question details in order to examine them. Please contact support@aaafx.com and provide us with this information. Just a few comments we would like to add: -if the BID price is 0.90268 then indeed a SELL order should open at this price -however, on times when the market is volatile, then there is a possibility that the requested price may no longer be available at market. At such cases, we need to fill in the request at the next available market price. Of course this can create differences to your favour or not. Of course we are aware of the inconvenience this is causing, and we are looking to be able to improve our available pool of liquidity providers, but as AAAFx operates in Market Execution, on times of significant volatility such minor differences may occur. Of course when these differences are not minor, please contact us as there might something that we need to look into, and reimburse you as necessary. We remain at your disposal for any additional questions or comments. AAAFX
Jean,
Paris, France,
Jan 3, 2014,

Best broker for zulu-trader!!! Little slippage, fast execution, have not get no requotes so far. Fast 24/7 support with French language.
Highly recommended :)

2012-10-18 5Star Guys are really good. They are professional in problems solving. My profit is paid promptly whenever i request for it. Excellent marks.

Tomaz,
Antwerp, Belgium,
Sep 30, 2013,

Good broker, MiFiD regulated, which means that they have very strict regulator and your money is 100% safe up to 30k. Also, they have recently added paypal as deposit method which is very very fast and reliable.
Spreads are logical, execution through mt4 is good and as a plus, you get a zulutrade account.

Irina.S. ,
Rostov-na-Donu, Russian Federation,
Aug 8, 2013,

Very good broker, excellent trading conditions - execution is fast, spreads are ok, client support service - fast and there to help at any time. no extra charges. I don't have any complains and recommend highly to all that want to trade Forex.

Ratreeee,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jul 10, 2013,

This broker is some serious business!
fast execution (even for scalping small positions) tight spreads, and no extra commissions.
EU regulated!
Definitely a match for Forex trading.