AAAFX.com Review

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AAAFX is a forex broker. AAA FX offers the MT4 currency platforms. AAAFX.com over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Established: 2008
Address: 14 Akti Kondyli Str, Piraeus, Athens, 18545, Greece
Contact: support@aaafx.com, (+30) 213-0117-498
Regulators: HCMC #2/540/17.2.2010
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, EPS, Giropay, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

Ronald Chan,
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2013,

been with this broker for 3 months and other than the point i haven't withdrawn money yet, i will point out all the pros/cons from my experience.

First is spread, while the spread is lower than some of my previous brokers, just like all other brokers, when its 10pm (GMT) all spreads almost and sometimes double so this seems normal.

Customer service:
nothing wrong with them, they answer professionally and very briefly to get to the point. unfortunately, it sometimes feel as though they are talking to 20 people at the same time meaning it takes them ages to reply. my last experience, most of the reply's were "im terribly sorry for the delay, i will be right with you" so this made just verifying which account holder i am (account ID etc) took almost 25 mins.

Slippage:
For zulutrade, by all means this broker would be best, i notice how sometimes when following an SP, me and the SP would end in profit but then comments on his page will be moaning about ending in loss.

there was also an incident on Sunday 10pm GMT where the market just opened and my trades only just went into profit, i closed it and was in deep red. it wasn't simply slippage, i checked the charts to see where the close was and it was at a point where the opening candle was nowhere near. It would seem that it had closed on the price of last Friday before market close instead.

AAAFX did however investigate it and refund me so unlike any other brokers, they don't play about and delay the reimburstment.

Execution
Between ok to terrible. Most of the time, i can open a trade and it will happen in 1 sec. there are times where it takes 3 secs so i presume the market was volatile (same with closing). there are also times where i open a trade and it will be loading the trade, after 5-8 secs, it will finished loading but trades would not have opened. however this was rare but i had an incident today where i most likely will never use this Broker again due to the reasons below.

Zulutrade SP's don't have ay obligation to follow they stated strategy so the are times where they will open more than "x" number of trades and will not use SL but if the can open and close a trade, it will happen to your account too. But i generally prefer to maually trade so the incident today, US news release time and i had Gold trades open, right on the release second, the market jumped in my favor, i decided to close it....no luck after waiting the first time so i tried again, still not closed and it slowly went into negatives. One more time, it went further into loss and i was extremely frustrated so i tried to open some trades....none opened...i tried probably 12 times to open/close trades and nothing happened...i wasn't able to do anything other than watch my trades go into heavy loss. I then presumed it would hit stop out so i just decided to take a shower and see what happens afterwards. To my luck, the trade went back into profit luckily however, this doesn't mean it wont happen again so i most likely will never deposit to this broker again.

If its for Zulutrade ONLY, i highly recommend AAAFX mainly because there is practically no slippage but as for manual trades, Good luck.

Jon,
Puchong, Malaysia,
May 27, 2013,

Its an ok broker if you want to trade manually. But its better to use with zulutrade since you are not charged any extra spread, the execution is ok and the slippage is also low.
Overall I recommend them.
Thanks for reading

Ingrid,
, Finland,
Apr 3, 2013,

My manual experience with this broker:

I like that it is EU regulated; I like that it allows me to use execute scalping and hedge my positions; overall spreads are decent, and I like there is no commissions per trades. My ratings reflects my experience.

David ,
Azur , Israel,
Apr 1, 2013,

Hello all. I strongly recommend this broker - totally fixed my trading after the hustle and hard time I had with other brokers of orphan trades and mis-clossed positions. AAAfx know what they are doing about - serious company!

Hans The Trader,
Vejle, Denmark,
Mar 14, 2013,

Very reliable broker! Low spreads fast and transparent executions - all there no hidden costs. Recommend it for all to use it.

AAAfx010101,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 5, 2013,

I have accounts with many different European brokers, but this on is far away making my trading a playground. Recommend it for everybody that want to trade the spot fx markets.

Shura,
, Russian Federation,
Jan 25, 2013,

I can recommend this broker , have very good experience with them and their service and support deserve high marks.

Forex Angry Bird,
, Singapore,
Jan 1, 2013,

Zulu trade has very short trading hour before and after holiday. Say it closes earlier and open later than normal market not minutes but hours. It is 2nd Jan 2013, the market already opened for 4hours but zulu still sleeping. On the new year eve if also closed earlier than other broken. Is there a rule for trading hour for individual brokers? I guess if different in term's of minutes is still acceptable but not hours.

2012-03-06 1 Star I don't know how to attach my screen capture here, but you can find them in forex scam report.

2012-03-06 1 Star I just set up and account with AAAFx and link it to ZuluTrade for auto-trading to follow their signal provide.
One day I saw three trades open with about 60pips profit each, then I click the update button the three trades all disappear without a trace left in the history. I call up the online help, they said no record at all, so cannot trace.

After a few days, I saw two trades open with 80pips and 50pips profit. This time I did a screen capture first. Then I logout and login again. Same thing happen, the two trade disappear again and an open trade with loss of 70pips appear. I call up the online- support again and they say the same thing of no record at all. After I sent them the screen capture, they say it was visualization delay. Trades with the same open time but a much early close time were found in the history. Then I click close the newly appear lossing trade but this time it update immediately as a loss. Their explanation was you have a cache problem!!!

I think ZuluTrade is highly unreliable and hiding something from me.

Please find attachments of the case. The first one was the two winning trade and the second capture was the history (note: there are two trades open at the same time of the disappeared trades but close at much earlier time).

I have submitted a scam report please go and see attachment files.

fahad chalya ,
Mumbai, India,
Dec 21, 2012,

Two successful years using this broker! No hidden costs, transparent services and very helpful staff all the time. Keep doing the good job!

ron,
, United Kingdom,
Dec 19, 2012,

I chosed this broker mainly because i am using zulutrade for copying other traders. Most of the traders that i copy are with Triple A , so i went with that broker in order to get the best execution and minimum slippage , and they delivered.