AAAFX.com Review

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AAAFX is a forex broker. AAA FX offers the MT4 currency platforms. AAAFX.com over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Established: 2008
Address: 14 Akti Kondyli Str, Piraeus, Athens, 18545, Greece
Contact: support@aaafx.com, (+30) 213-0117-498
Regulators: HCMC #2/540/17.2.2010
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, EPS, Giropay, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 8, 2020,

Terrible Withdrawal Policy

I join AAAFX for ZuluTrade social trading.
My Account number is 31881.
I was deposit 335.21 (after paying the charge, however, there was no fee for BTC deposit)
Then I make a 19.65 USD profit.
I decided to withdraw some money and asked them about withdrawal.
They said I have to add a bank to withdraw my funds.
I have been trading forex around 6 years and I know AML policy.
I always used the same gateway for withdrawal.
I asked them to send funds the same way I deposit in same BTC wallet.
They said they can only proceed with the bank.
I feel bad and decided to withdraw all funds.
I withdraw 354.86 USD and I got 280 USD in my bank.
They send me an invoice and I can see there was 11.74 USD charged but there was another hidden fee in their end.
For make sure I called my bank manager and he said this is the amount we receive on your behalf, sir.
I am a freelancer as well and I make bank transfer several times.
I never experience such a fee in my life.
They have so-called live support and I asked them about the fee and they said, "there is no additional fee.
My question is if they charged that much on bank withdrawal why they send funds in a bank account? or maybe this is the only way they make a profit (They have wide spreads as well)
Why don't they follow AML policy?
A broker can do whatever they want?
If anyone reading this review before trading with them I suggest they try to avoid it otherwise you will experience a huge loss even after making a profit.
But if you plan never to withdraw your funds then it will be alright.
You can see digit that never can reach in your bank.

Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 17, 2020,

CAC

This is the only company that has a 9 point spread on the French cac. All other brokers are between 1 & 1.5.

KENYA, Kenya,
Sep 23, 2019,

AAAFX SCAM

AAAFX.COM
MY ACCOUNT
AAA 106738
hi my name is khojali
i use aaafx.com for my trading but when i wont to withdrow my fund they are refused they make condition to withdrow i use bank transfer when i deposit throw bitcoin
now my bank account is lock
1 i have to withdrow in same away what i use to deposit
2 first they accept my details document when i have opened an account
AAA106738 my account
Reply by aaafx sales submitted Feb 17, 2020:
Hello Mr. Mohammed

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that there has been a misunderstanding regarding our withdrawal policy. Please allow us to clarify the following:

All withdrawals are sent out to our Investors via the same channel as deposits; for example, an account funded via wire transfer will receive the requested withdrawal via wire transfer, an account funded via Bank Card will receive the requested withdrawal in the same card account, and so forth.

There is, however, an exception in case our clients make deposits using their "Bitcoin" wallet. Currently, we may not send funds to Bitcoin wallets, thus, the withdrawal will return to the registered bank account based on the base currency of your AAAFx investment account.
This information can also be found on our AAAFx site: https://aaafx.com/faq?section=2&question=withdrawfunds

If you wish to make a withdrawal request, you will need to log in your account, fill in the bank details and then go to the Funds Tab to request withdrawal.

You may use any bank account provided it is under your name, otherwise you will need to contact the bank to clarify what actions are required to unlock your current bank account.

We hope, Mr. Mohammed, our explanation replies to your concern. However, should you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team.

Kind regards
AAAFx Team
Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam,
Jul 13, 2019,

Follow up to my review on 27 Jun 2019- I received all my money!

On 3th July 2019 AAAfx contacted me through email stating the reason for the delay in executing my withdrawal request was the fact that they "have established a new legal entity "AAAFx International SVG" where all our clients have been transferred so that they can enjoy better conditions... However, as this change is in progress and a lot of of admin issues need to be completed." and also giving me the assurance that my funds were safe and would be sent back to me within the next days. I accepted their explanation.

Another email on 10th July 2019 informed me that "Your withdrawal has successfully been executed. Attached you can find the transaction receipt." Today 13th July 2019 all my money has been returned to my Credit Card.

Since I have accepted their explanation and received all my money, it is appropriate for me to amend my previous negative review on their service. I would, therefore like to retract my previous warning on AAAfx and amend the rating of their service to a 3 Star (Average).

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I have a pending withdrawal since 14 June 2019. The status of my withdrawal is still "requested" and the balance is still showing in my trade account which means it has not been processed yet (after 13 days!!!)

I have been contacting the Support every few days inquiring and requesting for immediate attention, but I have not received a word from their Finance section until now. The Support staff know nothing except to ask me to wait to be contacted every time.

Years of experience with other brokers such as XM, Hotforex, FXTM, I have never encountered any such delay and bad communication, their withdrawals have always been quick. From the looks of the recent negative feedback on withdrawals on AAAfx, the prospects are not good.

My word of advice- STAY AWAY FROM AAAFX AND THEIR ASSOCIATE COMPANY ZULUTRADE!

I will update the progress of my withdrawal.
FLORIDA, USA,
Jun 19, 2019,

Transfer NOT received.

These people are thieves! I asked for the remaining balance of my account to be wired to me. They claim they have sent the money, however they are unable to provide any sort of receipt with internationally recognized transfer confirmation numbers. They say they sent the money, but they HAVE NOT sent the money. It's been more than 10 days since the transfer request, my bank does not have the money. I shared the supplied receipts with my bank and they just laughed. They do not contain any information that will aid in tracking down the transfer. They claim they've used an intermediary bank, but will not supply the details. My money is gone ... most likely still in Greece ... along with the thieves that run this scam, sham of a company. Beware of depositing any funds with this broker ... if you do ... consider it GONE!
Diketso,
South Africa,
Jun 14, 2019,

Be careful

After requesting for a withdrawal I got less than 45% of the amount requested. Spoke to their support and they say they split the funds into two transactions, which is rather odd. I have been waiting for over 8 business days. There are other brokers, invest your money elsewhere.

Taiwan, China,
May 30, 2019,

My withdrawal is being delayed without a a clear schedule to be finished!

Recently I had applied a withdrawal and about 2 days later I received an email from AAAFx-International mentioning they're working on the implementation of certain significant improvements of the trading experience of their users, so my withdrawal will be delayed. But till now they can not provide an exact date when the withdrawal could be finished.

Is there anyone having the same/similar issue as mine?!

Bratislava, Slovakia,
Feb 25, 2019,

BAD EXPERIENCE!

Hello all,

very bad experience with this broker , I think to big horrible broker in European Union . Very very expensive, all money transfer, to high commissons and other fees.
Price broker feeding is very slowly according my experience.

maybe best is connection to zulu , but it can be also by another good brokers.
La Serena, Chile,
Dec 21, 2018,

Good in theory, but disconnections and server down time is unacceptable

In theory, AAAFX is good enough. It works very well with zulutrade, which is very nice.
Commissions are very high though, one of the highest, if not the highest of all the brokers.

Now be WARNED:

AAAFX is not a reliable broker, nor zulutrade a reliable platform. Why? Disconnections. You will get a lot of disconnections and server down time. Not only MT4, but also their website at aaafx.com, even zulutrade.com, which is related to them. So everything comes down, at any time, some times for hours. They won't say anything about this, not even on their twitter account, and later when things are online again, their support just says "they are working on it to fix it as soon as possible".

I imagine that there could be at least two causes for the disconnections and server down time: (1) the broker is a scammer, or (2) the broker has a bad network provider. In any case, wether the explanation is one, the other, or anything else, is unacceptable.

I don't recommend to open an account on this broker at all until they fix their issues.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Dear x1250,

Thank you for expressing your opinion about your experience and the impression that it left you with.

We care about the quality of trading experience that our Users have with our services and of course, we always encourage our clients to directly contact us to share their opinions with us whenever an issue or concern arises.

So please allow us to address your foremost points below:

As per your remark regarding the commissions, please note that our pricing scheme is among the lowest in the Market, and is based on ultra-raw spreads and transparent commissions that are publicly accessible on our website for all to read and understand prior to entering into a business relationship with AAAFx.

AAAFx is an EU regulated Broker, fully complies with the European regulation and thus, your first allegation (“scammer”) is not justified nor valid.

Regarding the disconnections, we have acknowledged that during the last few days, we faced some outages due to emergency issues related with our data center provider. AAAFx has been conducting business for many years and since then, we have been offering a safe and stable trading environment.

Even if our technical planning employs the best industry practices to maximize our service up-time, there are factors beyond our control and we deeply apologize. Our engineers have been working intensively with the data center staff to make sure that our supporting infrastructure is even more robust and minimize the possibility of any future incidents.

Our Customer Support was available throughout the downtime, assisting clients and replying to all questions. It is important for an Investor to know that well-trained and knowledgeable engineers are working around the clock to fix the problem, so “working on it to fix it as soon as possible”, is important for someone who has trusted us.

Last but not least, we remind you that AAAFx offers a full refund policy to its clients in case of losses resulting from its platform errors, this is the least we can do!

On behalf of all at AAAFx we would like to express our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. We strive to offer you a secure and stable environment to enable you to prosper, and this is a commitment!

We hope that this information has helped to better clarify the situation.

Kind regards,
The AAAFx Team
Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 29, 2018,

Best broker for Zulutrade

AAAFX and AAAFX International has been very good for my trading. I was very impress with my account representative who really made an effort to teach me
how to maximize profits and the extra features in Zulutrade to pick the right traders.

Slippage has been very minimal, I just wish they could lower their commissions so I could do more scalping.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 17, 2018:
Dear Theforexguys,

We greatly appreciate your rating and generous praise of our Customer Support Services as this helps us to know that we are on the right track!
We are putting all our efforts to respond to the trust placed by our Clients in the highest rated Support Service of the Industry. We truly hope that the instructions provided by our representative helped you choose the right Traders and increase your profits.
With regards to your comment about the commissions applied: AAAFx introduced a new pricing model with the purpose of providing a superior and transparent trading experience, ultra-raw spreads and no hidden costs. Our clients know exactly what they are being charged. The commission charged for 1 mini lot (0.1 Standard Lot) is $1 USD, while for 1 micro lot (0.01 Standard lot) it is $0.1 USD which is not considered high taking into account that the average Spread for the currency pair EUR/USD is 0.2 pips.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback for our services and we remain at your disposal should you need assistance with your investment account in AAAFx!

We are keen to respond to your needs and meet your expectations.

Kind regards,
The ZuluTrade Team
Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Nov 23, 2018,

Today, on November 23, I received $ 336 from my broker in my bank account. Broker apologized for the delay. All claims against the broker, I will cancel. Good luck to the broker and his clients.

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star My trading account at AAAFx international 302191
AAAFx international is owned by AAAFx.
The company AAAFx international was created to leave the regulator ESMA
I wrote a letter to AAAFx international company that I want to make a withdrawal of $ 336 in a bank account.
In response - silence. From November 2 to November 12, I wrote 7 letters - in response to silence. No answer, no money.
November 12, I wrote a letter to the company AAAFx
I received a reply from them that they contacted Formax and are waiting for an answer about my withdrawal.
Today is November 20th. AAAFx responds: they are waiting for a response from Formax.
I do not recommend AAAFx broker. They created a company AAAFx international, which does not respond to my letters and does not make a withdrawal.
AAAFx writes letters to Formax to make a withdrawal.
Very strange scheme. Very similar to fraud.

Rome, Italy,
Mar 18, 2018,

Italy

low spreads - low slippage - excellent assistance.
The spread is the lowest of all ecn brokers.
I compared the slippage with 20 brokers and AAAFX is the lowest.
The only broker with negative spreads.
Five Stars.

expertadvisorinfantino

Portugal,
Nov 1, 2017,

AAAFX - NEVER AGAIN!

Very very bad experience with this broker.
I don t recommend it.
One operator help, said me for refunds my cost deposit (2,5% credit card), nothing is free!, he give me 25 euros bonus.
After this other operator said me " this bonus isn t for you, until you done 2,5 lots" with 20$ commission each 100k.....
Fake plublicity on the site " ultra low commissions" - 20$ each 100k$ - imagine!
For withrawal my money back to my card credir verified, need all my bank documents, statments, proof of Income
Submit a digital copy of your tax return or another proof of income document, and Proof of Professional Status
This can be a payroll copy, professional card, social security document etc.

It s a truth, a very bad experience with this broker, and young operators with lack informations to help us...

I don t recommend it a nobody!

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Jan 16, 2018:
Dear Kristrader,

Thank you for expressing your opinion regarding your experience with the Broker AAAFx.

However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify that all aspects of AAAFx's Withdrawal Policy is completely transparent as stated on the company's website and under their FAQ section.

We would like to address your points one by one.

1. The 2.5% credit card charge is directly applied by the credit card processor and not by AAAFx, for credit/debit card Instant Deposits and Union Pay (aaafx.com/deposits)

2. The 25 EUR Special Bonus offer has specific requirements as specified in the AAAFx Bonus Requirements: aaafx.com/faq?section=1&question=bonusverifyingmobile

3. The figures that you are referring to the "ultra low commissions" are the Commission based model that is displayed on the AAAFx website: aaafx.com/spreads
If clients do not prefer to have the Commission based model, they may switch at any time and opt to have the Spread based model instead. There is no charge to switch between account types.

4. Finally, regarding any documentation that was requested from you pertaining to your withdrawal request, please note that for standard bank transfers AAAFx is required by regulation to request such documents. As for credit card returns, under certain circumstances, they may request additional documentation from their clients.

We welcome you to contact us at the address "qualitycontrol@zulutrade.com" at any time if you need further assistance.

Best regards.
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 21, 2017,

a bunch of liars... they caused me losses of over 1300 USD and due to technical issues as they said... but when they are reimbursing the money, it is being done through bonuses and i need to meet the bonus requirements to receive my money that they made me lose.

Jun 1, 2017 - 1 Star they steal our money.... a month ago and due to a technical problem i lost around 1000 USD, after weeks of investigations, they agreed to add back to my account as a bonus... i need to do 120 STD in order to get them... and moreover it was supposed to be active for 90 days but they oinly did it for 45 days...

total bul***.

live robbery

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Jun 12, 2017 Dear hghazawi,

Thank you for expressing your opinion regarding your Margin Call/ Stop Out experience.

While we respect you expressing your point of view, we would like to point out that AAAFx is neither stealing anyone's funds nor can we consider your claim to be justifiably valid.

First, you did not lose any funds on your part due to any technical issue on our end, as there was no technical issue at fault in this matter.

Next, at the time, you did receive a series of alerts informing you of the trading status of your account.

Finally kindly remember that you did give your agreement on the bonus allocation. We did not just add the bonus, but we also had your written consent.

Also, all the bonuses that have been added before 18/05/17 were extended to expire at the end of August 2017 (90-days).

However, any subsequent bonuses added after that date are subject to the standard 45-day policy as you were properly informed of within our correspondence.

If you have any further questions, we do welcome you to contact us directly. Matters are usually able to be resolved so much easier when our clients contact us directly and express what the nature of the situation is so that we can quickly investigate the matter and find a workable solution when possible.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Sep 4, 2017:
Dear hghazawi,

Thank you for expressing your opinion.
However we do not agree with you, and please find the facts below to support our argument:

1. AAAFx did send you a notification regarding an upcoming Stop Out as we should.
Understandably, we cannot predict the Market volatility, so the Stop Out came a few minutes following the Margin Call notification which you received.

2. You attempted to deposit in order to save your account, however the fact that your bank was responsible for the non-processing of the transactions
is not something that AAAFx should be held responsible for.

3. On the other hand, AAAFx offers 24/5 Support where clients can come and request immediate assistance for a solution to their problem.

4. Contrary to your understanding of the matter, as communicated to you in various correspondences, AAAFx had NO technical problem.

5. As for the bonus, we offered you a remedy for not receiving the notification email for the Stop Out back then and we also doubled the expiry time for
that specific bonus which we offered you, which you were happy to receive.

6. When granting you the above mentioned Bonus with an expiration date of 90-days, we specifically informed you in the correspondences that any
subsequent bonuses added after the date of 18/05/17 would be subject to the standard 45-day policy, so you had been properly informed.
You expressed interest in writing and agreed to take this bonus which we offered to you as an act of good will.

Therefore, let us make absolutely clear that there has been no act of deception or illicit acts committed by AAAFx in any manner regarding any of the points listed above.

Best regards.
Italy,
May 3, 2017,

REMOVED MY BONUS 2017,

december 2015 I tranferred money to AAAFX, with a 30% bonus.
I needed 225 lots to get my 3000 Euro Bonus.
This week I had about 205 lots, so I had almost my bonus.
BUT, they changed the rules, In their terms a conditions of 2017, you must
reach your bonus within 45 days, from date 17 of march.
I never received a notification or a mail, about it.
I read this a few months ago, but I thought this was for the bonuses in 2017, and
not for me, because I funded my account in 2015.
Friday I hear If I will receive my bonus, but I don't think I will get it.
SO 3000 EURO'S IS GONE. Because lack of communication and changing the rules withou telling me, but hidden somewhere on their site, and not really understandable. I think they did this on purpose, so they save a lot of bonus money.

THIS IS A FRAUD IN MY OPINION, AND I DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY ANYMORE.

I hope they have a solution for me, and whatever the result is I will tell this forum.

And... Are there any other who had the same issue with their bonus, If so, I like to hear it.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted May 5, 2017:
Dear tsg040,

Thank you for expressing your experience regarding our updated Bonus Policy.

We appreciate your comments and concern. However please note that under the Bonus Terms and Conditions, it clearly states that:
“AAAFx reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or terminate the Offer at any time without prior notice. AAAFx will notify you of any changes to the Offer and/or its conditions by updating its website and it is recommended that you check the website regularly for such updates.”

Our Bonus Policy is quite transparent, and AAAFx cannot be held responsible if a client does not read the full extent of the Terms and Conditions.

In the meanwhile, we kindly suggest that you directly contact us by email at support@aaafx.com, so that we can investigate your specific case.

Please be assured that a satisfactory resolution will be provided to your current situation.

Linz, Austria,
Feb 28, 2017,

bad support, off quotes 2 days.

I´m trading with AAAFX/Zulutrade since a couple of weeks. Up to now, ok, but experiencing "off quotes" @mt4 since 2 days with no noticeable effort. No communication and only meaningless promises when contactiong support. very dangerous, not be able to trade FOR 2 DAYS!!!

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Mar 7, 2017:
Dear cris2371,

Thank you for your comments and we regret any problems that you faced concerning the off-quotes messages with your account.

We reconfirm that you contacted us and that our Support agents checked the case, and informed you accordingly that such a message is usually generated when there is no sufficient margin on a client's account.

However, in an effort to cross-check and provide a higher level of assistance, we reported the issue to our Technical Department to further investigate the matter.

To conclude, we have sent you an additional detailed email where all explanations are provided and we welcome you to respond us with any questions that you may have.

John,
Notting Hill, Australia,
Aug 6, 2016,

Definitely a dealing desk broker. Very high slippage. They do not honour your stops which are filled with big slippage of 20-30 pips.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Jan 10, 2017:
Dear John,
AAAFx is a non Dealing Desk, non Market Maker, ECN Broker.
As to your comment regarding high slippage, I assure you that there is no high slippage in AAAFx. Let's first define what slippage is.
As slippage, we assume the difference between the price that the User requested compared to the price the trade actually opened/closed.
It is something that may occur for a number of reasons:
Reason #1
During high trading volume, minor time delays may occur between executing the trade at your account.
Of course these time delays are minor (in the region of a few seconds) and are only considered acceptable when high trading volume occurs. As you can imagine, especially in times of high volatility, this will result in marginal differences at the opening and/or closing price depending on the case, so potentially you will notice a certain difference (slippage) to the end result.
Reason #2
Furthermore, if you are trading during news, then due to the nature of the trade time/increased volatility, such differences may occur.
We are aware of these situations and are constantly working to improve our services (e.g. time responses even during high trading volume centered on a particular currency etc), but unfortunately certain parameters are beyond our reasonable control.
Since you are a AAAFx client, please note that AAAFx has a full refund policy in place, in order to investigate such cases and reimburse our Users accordingly.
So if you notice any discrepancy slippage that cannot be justified by the aforementioned, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team and we will investigate your case.
Please contact our Live Support for any questions or assistance whenever needed

AAAFx Team
Sjf,
, Romania,
Jun 22, 2016,

Misleading broker and changing rules during the game. Very very poor processing, though they have 3 people available supposedly available 24/7. Took a week to process opening of my account, they don't say upfront that the bonus is not the one advertised but it's actually up to that amount, advertised leverage 3000 but it is 500 and actually not 500 cause it's 200 and actually is not even 200 cause the margin doubles cause brexit. And there is comission + spread. Do youreself a good and get another one.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 14, 2016:
Kindly allow us to address your points one-by-one:

1. The average response for verification of clients’ documents is 24-hours. If both the documents and the deposit are fine, then an account can be opened in as quickly as 1 hour. If clients’ documents are non-appropriate, basic information is missing on the account registration form or no deposit is received, then the account activation will naturally be delayed.

2. We advertise that clients can receive a bonus amount of up to $3000 – “Earn up to 30% bonus on top of your deposit!”. On the “Bonus” page of our website, we clearly describe under the “Terms and Conditions” section, exactly what the requirements are for releasing the bonus funds. Please refer to the Bonus table (https://www.aaafx.com/bonus) that provides examples of deposited amounts, the bonus amount that one would receive and the number of required Lots need to be traded in order for the funds to be released into your equity.

3. By default, all AAAFx accounts have a 100:1 leverage rate. The highest leverage that we offer is 500:1 and that is upon demand by the client. The reduced leverage that you are referring to (200:1) was in direct relation to the Brexit event which was taking place at that time. This was an unusual circumstance and as a result, AAAFx had to increase the margin requirements as this was an extreme condition. Before any such adjustment to the margin rate took place, all of our clients were formally notified in a special newsletter. In fact ALL brokers took this exact precaution prior to the anticipated event.

4. We offer two pricing models, and the spread is as low as 0.2!

Hopefully this information has helped to better clarify the matter surrounding your queries. For any inquiries that clients may have, they may contact our Live Support.

Daniel,
Spain, Spain,
May 29, 2016,

Well... 15 days ago I made a withdrawal order via SEPA bank transfer. Still not accounted in my bank account.... I called from the registred mobile and I get one message about thechnical issues. I then called from a non registered mobile and got a different message that does not stated anything about technical issues...

I hope to see my money cashed in no much longer than 15 days.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Dec 14, 2016:
We would like to inform our clients that the broker AAAFx does not support SEPA transactions.

Withdrawal requests are processed within 24-48 hours, with the exception of during national and bank holidays.
There appears to be no recorded delays with the processing of withdrawals.

If you ever experience any difficulties with deposits, withdrawals or technical issues, our Support Department is available for immediate assistance.

AAAFx Quality Assurance Team,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 1, 2016,

Dear Dr. Kumar,

Thank you for sharing your experience online. Your comments gave us the opportunity to publicly present all the necessary information regarding the case you have brought forward.

In AAAFx, the protection of our clients’ capital remains our prime goal. For security reasons, all credit card deposits are subject to a clearance procedure, which in our case is being executed by a 3rd party processor (Skrill.com).

Your case was handled properly by our Support team Director who ordered an immediate investigation in order to unveil the reasons why your deposit was not received on time to prevent the Stop Out from happening.

The results of this investigation were communicated to you, based on which, your deposit was not received in AAAFx due to a technical issue on their end at the moment of the clearance process. The funds were returned back to you after a few days.

As a result, the Stop Out on the 04th December 2015, was down to normal trading activity at the time, with the available balance at your account, and the standard margin requirements applied. AAAFx cannot be held liable for the losses that occur to any account due to a Stop Out that has occurred due to lack of sufficient margin. This is key information and is not hidden. In the contrary, it is posted not in small print but clearly and explicitly on the Terms of Service section of our site.

Despite the fact that AAAFx was not responsible for the losses your account suffered from, in token of goodwill and in terms of client satisfaction, we offered remedy, your complaint was resolved to your satisfaction and the case was considered as closed with your agreement.

Last but not least, I would like to remind you that AAAFx is an EU licensed and regulated Broker, registered under HCMC and is MiFID compliant. As such, the level of investor’s protection is of the highest standards worldwide.

Once again Mr Kumar, thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide the necessary clarifications to your comments.

AAAFx Quality Assurance Team

p kumar,
brisbane, Australia,
Jan 8, 2016,

they are worst broker they are collaborated with zulu trade, and they are asking me to contact each others once they scammed me. i made deposit but my money did not go into my trading account. i selected instant deposit but still it did not come into my trading account. and my position got closed due to margin call. it was last month NFP day. according to them they did not reach to skrill since they processes through skrill but i used instant deposit on zulu platform, i got letter from bank stating it was made deposit to the merchant AAAFX but they kept saying they did not get money and finally they reversed back my money into my bank account after 10 days. their platform have always some issue once you make deposit my other two payments was hold for more than 30 hrs because due to their platform.their hedging policy is very unique and different than all other brokers which is against to traders because they want traders to loose money that is why they hold your deposit so your account will get close due to margin call. i do have all evidences please FPA help me to recover my losses its already been more than one month but they are saying we are investigating but in fact they are not.help desk gives false information.more funny part of this broker is they are regulated by some greek regulatory body where you cant make complain because site is in greek language so if you do not understand greek language you cant make complain. that is why they are doing very successfully their scam operation without any fear.please stay away. definitely you will loose money whenever your account will go to margin call and you will try to support your account by funding, your deposit will be delayed, and your position will get closed due to margin call. they charge highest commission in market you can compare with others broker commission then you can realize the difference. i am trying to make complain to zulu to NFP i am just waiting for few more hours before office will be opened. thanks guys please do not do any business with zulu or AAAFX.

rico,
new york, USA,
Nov 18, 2015,

run fast from this dealy desk operation. they claim they are stp but not true

Jean Claud,
Lyon, France,
Aug 21, 2015,

Very good broker with excellent performance, support and feed. I trade EUR/USD execution and spreads are tight. Every time I have questions they are there for me. I recommend it blindly, especially for Europe citizens.

Steve,
, United Kingdom,
Jul 20, 2015,

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

A trade was stopped out but price was no closer than 20 pips from my stop during a non-volatile period with low volumes. Their explanation was volatility, but this was not reflected even on the 1min charts. They may not have invented spread widening, but they have perfected it. Sunday night gap trades are impossible due to 20+ spreads even on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, etc.

They provide no news feed to the news tab on the MT4 platform so reasons for unexpected volatility has to be found on other news channels which can waste a lot of time.

Demo trading platform does not reflect the high commissions charged per live trade and high rollovers eat further into profits for carried trades. These fees can be 20-30% for smaller trades and scalping is uneconomical. Today I lost 20% of my profits due to the fees excluding spreads.

And lastly, their site offers nothing. No support. No analysis. No news. In short, they offer nothing but a very expensive trading platform. Don't be misled by low spreads during London/New York sessions as they hit you with commissions per trade.

Find a broker with reasonable spreads and no commissions and keep more of your profit.

Maksim Tikhomirov,
, Russian Federation,
Jul 19, 2015,

No requotes, exellent entries on news/when volatility, very nice support, no problems with withdrawal, adequate comissions, many pairs availaible to trade. Have problems only on crosses such as USD/NOK, USD/SEK.

Jason Coale,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 15, 2015,

These are scam brokers, everything was ok, but I now get constant random off quotes! Really be beware of these guys. If the market is volatile, they will just not place orders.Or it will place, but not at price.

2015-05-13 2Star Marketed as no requotes, however can take up to 5 seconds to place a trade, bad slippage. (This is using a VPS with 0.08 m/s ping). Withdrawal is fine though. Not recommended overall.

Patrick,
Jun 15, 2015,

Their spread was high, been using them since they link up with Zulutrade. However most zulutrader just churning volume with inconsistency profit. Leave the platform already for some time..

charles,
sweden, Sweden,
Jan 29, 2015,

I have lost 2000$ to this broker while trying to learn forex... most of it becasue of my lack of experience, but recently, I failed to understand some big amount they cut from me.
The fact that they are connected to zulutrade make it look nice, but the 500pips SL and TP and the possibility to send signals to zulu from demo accounts make the whole thing A BIG JOKE

Thomas S.H.,
Liege, Belgium,
Nov 5, 2014,

My experience with this broker has been more than expected. For the past two years execution is smooth and not a single trade has been lost; feed and prices are as I like them. I recommend! Excellent EU broker.

Viachaslau K,
Minsk, Belarus,
Oct 18, 2014,

I have a negative experience with this 'brokerage' firm.
If you lose money that all is OK - no requotes, all is going well. But when you starting to win, please prepare for the full arsenall of broker weapons - virtual dealer, server shut down even two times per day when we have maximum market activity...
I have an LIVE account with them and earned 300% and started to receive server shut downs even twice a day and "all is fine with our servers" mails and no help with my issues.
My nickname at forex factory is stormex. You can view my profile and their live linked account...
Very bad broker. Very BAD!!!!

Screensnaps are here. And I am not alone Same problems people have at myfxbook (see reviews here)

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Oct 22, 2014:
Dear Viachaslau K and forexpeacearmy readers, The screenshot you attached, indicates that at that time, you were successfully logged in to your MT4 account. Also we did not have any clients reporting problems at that time, plus trading activity normally took place, even at your own account on 17-Oct-2014. So please confirm what you mean when stating "Server Shut down"? Also please note that we have responded to all your queries so far, so can you please clarify which of your question/observation was left unanswered and when? Finally, with regards to 'no quotas' we assume you refer to the 1minute chart (attached) where no movement occurred. This was not an AAAFx related issue - instead it depicted the market at the time. You can confirm that by looking at other Brokers where again flat 1 minute graphs occur, and also on other pairs where 1minute volatility was extremely low as well. If this is not what you refer to, then please confirm so we can look into it. So please confirm and we will continue investigation on this matter, and get back to you, and of course offer our official response at the forums/sites where you have posted this particular complaint. Best regards, AAAFX
Boy Lim,
Klang, Malaysia,
Sep 13, 2014,

I submitted my documents when registering an account with them two months ago. Until today the documents still show Pending Approval. Bul*** broker...stay away

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Oct 8, 2014:
Dear Boy Lim, Unfortunately we could not locate an application for a live account with the name you posted the review. Please either post your name here or contact sales@aaafx.com so we can further investigate your case. We do not have any problem of posting the results publicly, so all FPA readers will be informed. Please note that we handle all account applications within 48 hours of receiving the documents and also inform clients whether an account can be opened with these documents or not. If, for any reason, you see your account in pending status for more than 48 hours, we advise to contact our 24/7 support via live chat or email. Best regards,
Marc,
Lyon, France,
Sep 9, 2014,

I agree with the below reviews. AAAFX is an average broker, good that its MiFiD regulated so there is security of funds up to 30.000 and a small bonus. Where this broker truly shines is when it is used with zulutrade. I saw a big difference in execution speed of received signals compared to my previous broker. The spreads are average (saw around 1.5 on eur/usd) but I think they have this to compensate for usign zulu.

Larse,
Brussels, Belgium,
May 27, 2014,

I chose AAAFX because I trade with zulu-trader, because of zero commissions and no spread markup. So far so good, I have very close results compared to the providers I follow, other people using other brokers say they get too much slippage, but I am ok.
Got my 10% bonus when required lots where completed with no problems.
Also support is really friendly and willing to help.

Fernando,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 14, 2014,

Good broker, nice execution. I have not had what the two reviewers below say, but I avoid to trade when market is too volatile and major news are out.
I like their support, it is fast and friendly.

Ronald,
Notts, United Kingdom,
Mar 26, 2014,

Anyone else notice when you close trades, profit decrease a little and when in loss, you lose a little more than shown even with "one click trading”

MSubhie,
KL, Malaysia,
Mar 14, 2014,

I've been using their service for months. Becaused of 2 things:

1) Because they said they have lower spread
2) Because they give no re-quote of execution

Let me tell you guys.

LOWER SPREAD.
I don't see this term is correct as the spread is floating. Sometimes they go high, sometimes they go low. But mostly the spread is just like others or a bit low. Only a few pairs shown the continuously low in spread. When the news is hitting the market, they show no sympathy.

NO RE-QUOTE.
Yes. They are great, no re-quote on execution or closing.

But.. This is the trick. I'm giving an example of AUDUSD.

1. The bid price is 0.90268
2. The ask price is 0.90289 (21 spread)
3. If you execute a buy order, you'll get 0.90289
4. If you execute a sell order, you'll get 0.90268 (21 spread)
5. NO, I made up the 4th one
6. The REAL is, you'll get 0.90247 (42 spread!)
7. Since when you Sell below at the bid price?
8. You may check by registering a demo account and try it
9. The most terrible part is when you'll be 'charged' 2 pips EVERY TIME you close an order
10. You don't believe the 9th one? Please do check on their demo server

My conclusion - they are a daylight highway robber. Don't deserve even a star. I'm withdrawing my fund after realizing this since weeks.

Reply by aaafx sales submitted Apr 2, 2014:
Dear MSubhie, Thank you for your comments. Regarding the issue you had with the AUD/USD pair. Please note that we cannot provide you with an accurate answer, as we need every trade's in question details in order to examine them. Please contact support@aaafx.com and provide us with this information. Just a few comments we would like to add: -if the BID price is 0.90268 then indeed a SELL order should open at this price -however, on times when the market is volatile, then there is a possibility that the requested price may no longer be available at market. At such cases, we need to fill in the request at the next available market price. Of course this can create differences to your favour or not. Of course we are aware of the inconvenience this is causing, and we are looking to be able to improve our available pool of liquidity providers, but as AAAFx operates in Market Execution, on times of significant volatility such minor differences may occur. Of course when these differences are not minor, please contact us as there might something that we need to look into, and reimburse you as necessary. We remain at your disposal for any additional questions or comments. AAAFX
Jean,
Paris, France,
Jan 3, 2014,

Best broker for zulu-trader!!! Little slippage, fast execution, have not get no requotes so far. Fast 24/7 support with French language.
Highly recommended :)

2012-10-18 5Star Guys are really good. They are professional in problems solving. My profit is paid promptly whenever i request for it. Excellent marks.

Tomaz,
Antwerp, Belgium,
Sep 30, 2013,

Good broker, MiFiD regulated, which means that they have very strict regulator and your money is 100% safe up to 30k. Also, they have recently added paypal as deposit method which is very very fast and reliable.
Spreads are logical, execution through mt4 is good and as a plus, you get a zulutrade account.

Irina.S. ,
Rostov-na-Donu, Russian Federation,
Aug 8, 2013,

Very good broker, excellent trading conditions - execution is fast, spreads are ok, client support service - fast and there to help at any time. no extra charges. I don't have any complains and recommend highly to all that want to trade Forex.

Ratreeee,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jul 10, 2013,

This broker is some serious business!
fast execution (even for scalping small positions) tight spreads, and no extra commissions.
EU regulated!
Definitely a match for Forex trading.

Ronald Chan,
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 7, 2013,

been with this broker for 3 months and other than the point i haven't withdrawn money yet, i will point out all the pros/cons from my experience.

First is spread, while the spread is lower than some of my previous brokers, just like all other brokers, when its 10pm (GMT) all spreads almost and sometimes double so this seems normal.

Customer service:
nothing wrong with them, they answer professionally and very briefly to get to the point. unfortunately, it sometimes feel as though they are talking to 20 people at the same time meaning it takes them ages to reply. my last experience, most of the reply's were "im terribly sorry for the delay, i will be right with you" so this made just verifying which account holder i am (account ID etc) took almost 25 mins.

Slippage:
For zulutrade, by all means this broker would be best, i notice how sometimes when following an SP, me and the SP would end in profit but then comments on his page will be moaning about ending in loss.

there was also an incident on Sunday 10pm GMT where the market just opened and my trades only just went into profit, i closed it and was in deep red. it wasn't simply slippage, i checked the charts to see where the close was and it was at a point where the opening candle was nowhere near. It would seem that it had closed on the price of last Friday before market close instead.

AAAFX did however investigate it and refund me so unlike any other brokers, they don't play about and delay the reimburstment.

Execution
Between ok to terrible. Most of the time, i can open a trade and it will happen in 1 sec. there are times where it takes 3 secs so i presume the market was volatile (same with closing). there are also times where i open a trade and it will be loading the trade, after 5-8 secs, it will finished loading but trades would not have opened. however this was rare but i had an incident today where i most likely will never use this Broker again due to the reasons below.

Zulutrade SP's don't have ay obligation to follow they stated strategy so the are times where they will open more than "x" number of trades and will not use SL but if the can open and close a trade, it will happen to your account too. But i generally prefer to maually trade so the incident today, US news release time and i had Gold trades open, right on the release second, the market jumped in my favor, i decided to close it....no luck after waiting the first time so i tried again, still not closed and it slowly went into negatives. One more time, it went further into loss and i was extremely frustrated so i tried to open some trades....none opened...i tried probably 12 times to open/close trades and nothing happened...i wasn't able to do anything other than watch my trades go into heavy loss. I then presumed it would hit stop out so i just decided to take a shower and see what happens afterwards. To my luck, the trade went back into profit luckily however, this doesn't mean it wont happen again so i most likely will never deposit to this broker again.

If its for Zulutrade ONLY, i highly recommend AAAFX mainly because there is practically no slippage but as for manual trades, Good luck.

Jon,
Puchong, Malaysia,
May 27, 2013,

Its an ok broker if you want to trade manually. But its better to use with zulutrade since you are not charged any extra spread, the execution is ok and the slippage is also low.
Overall I recommend them.
Thanks for reading

Ingrid,
, Finland,
Apr 3, 2013,

My manual experience with this broker:

I like that it is EU regulated; I like that it allows me to use execute scalping and hedge my positions; overall spreads are decent, and I like there is no commissions per trades. My ratings reflects my experience.

David ,
Azur , Israel,
Apr 1, 2013,

Hello all. I strongly recommend this broker - totally fixed my trading after the hustle and hard time I had with other brokers of orphan trades and mis-clossed positions. AAAfx know what they are doing about - serious company!

Hans The Trader,
Vejle, Denmark,
Mar 14, 2013,

Very reliable broker! Low spreads fast and transparent executions - all there no hidden costs. Recommend it for all to use it.

AAAfx010101,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 5, 2013,

I have accounts with many different European brokers, but this on is far away making my trading a playground. Recommend it for everybody that want to trade the spot fx markets.

Shura,
, Russian Federation,
Jan 25, 2013,

I can recommend this broker , have very good experience with them and their service and support deserve high marks.

Forex Angry Bird,
, Singapore,
Jan 1, 2013,

Zulu trade has very short trading hour before and after holiday. Say it closes earlier and open later than normal market not minutes but hours. It is 2nd Jan 2013, the market already opened for 4hours but zulu still sleeping. On the new year eve if also closed earlier than other broken. Is there a rule for trading hour for individual brokers? I guess if different in term's of minutes is still acceptable but not hours.

2012-03-06 1 Star I don't know how to attach my screen capture here, but you can find them in forex scam report.

2012-03-06 1 Star I just set up and account with AAAFx and link it to ZuluTrade for auto-trading to follow their signal provide.
One day I saw three trades open with about 60pips profit each, then I click the update button the three trades all disappear without a trace left in the history. I call up the online help, they said no record at all, so cannot trace.

After a few days, I saw two trades open with 80pips and 50pips profit. This time I did a screen capture first. Then I logout and login again. Same thing happen, the two trade disappear again and an open trade with loss of 70pips appear. I call up the online- support again and they say the same thing of no record at all. After I sent them the screen capture, they say it was visualization delay. Trades with the same open time but a much early close time were found in the history. Then I click close the newly appear lossing trade but this time it update immediately as a loss. Their explanation was you have a cache problem!!!

I think ZuluTrade is highly unreliable and hiding something from me.

Please find attachments of the case. The first one was the two winning trade and the second capture was the history (note: there are two trades open at the same time of the disappeared trades but close at much earlier time).

I have submitted a scam report please go and see attachment files.

fahad chalya ,
Mumbai, India,
Dec 21, 2012,

Two successful years using this broker! No hidden costs, transparent services and very helpful staff all the time. Keep doing the good job!

ron,
, United Kingdom,
Dec 19, 2012,

I chosed this broker mainly because i am using zulutrade for copying other traders. Most of the traders that i copy are with Triple A , so i went with that broker in order to get the best execution and minimum slippage , and they delivered.