AAAFX.com Review

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AAAFX is a forex broker. AAA FX offers the MT4 currency platforms. AAAFX.com over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

AAAFX.com

Established: 2008
Address: 14 Akti Kondyli Str, Piraeus, Athens, 18545, Greece
Contact: support@aaafx.com, (+30) 213-0117-498
Regulators: HCMC #2/540/17.2.2010
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, EPS, Giropay, iDEAL, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, EPS, Giropay, Klarna, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of AAAFX.com on our forum

Thomas Marsay,
Rugby UK,
Sep 5, 2010,

I have multiple live accounts with AAAFx and their funding is simple with VISA, execution is spot on and cash withdrawal is quick and trouble free. Support is excellent. I have recommended them to friends / affiliates who have shared the same experiance. They also offer 10% bonus for new accounts.

George K,
Liverpool, UK,
Sep 7, 2010,

Good to see this broker was added to the reviews section. Im using them due to their integration and no commission policy that they have with zulutrade. MT4 compatible, no serious disconnections. Spreads are average, but if you take into account that you dont pay any commission to zulu, then they are competitive. Slippage is there, around 1-2pips. Execution seems to be fast so far. Using them for almost 2 months now, but will update if anything changes.

Vishal,
Mississauga,
Oct 20, 2010,

PATHETIC!!!....that's the only word i can use for them. I asked for my refund of $274 and their Backoffice said they cannot transfer money to my Bank account which is with TD CANADA. It's the number 1 Bank in Canda and if they can't transfer their where else they can?

I asked them to transfer money from my AAAFX account to my friends AAAFX account, they can't even do that. This is so frustrating and ridiculous... Seems like they just want you to deposit the money and never return...

I wish there was a place to Sue these kind of brokers...Customer support is not at all helpful.

Vishal

Maria A, AAAfx accounting,
Greece,
Oct 25, 2010,

As we have explained via email, the wire has been processed but our bank forced us to use paper wire order, due to use of Intermediate bank! We always process wires within same day! Also: we are not allowed to wire from your account towards your friends accounts because this is forbidden by Mifid. It's considered ML. Please contact if we can assist you further.

Sasha,
Russian Federation,
Oct 26, 2010,

Good when combined with zulutrade, rest is average broker

Pedro,
Barcelona,
Dec 3, 2010,

Its a fair deal to connect to zulutrade, as already said. I think that they recently reduced their spreads on major pairs, so if you add this to the "no commission" offer with zulu, it is good combination.

georgeta,
romania,
Jan 4, 2011,

This is a seccond hand broker. The slippage is huge. I think they don't have the neccesary liquidity. I have just experienced a 7-10 pips slippage on several trades. I simply couldn't close them. They were close after 2-3 min. I use Zulutrade and they advertise 0.6 pips slippage for the SP that I use. It is so not true!

Randy ,
Jan 31, 2011,

I was looking for a broker to implement an EA ive made. With all brokers I had problem with stops being triggered deliberately. With aaafx I dont get this problem, although the quality of the feed is not perfect. Good performance so far, If anything changes I will update.

Dimitri,
Georgia,
Feb 7, 2011,

Hello. I was trading AAAFx using Zulutrade. Once I have withdrawn my money form my account, because of huge slippage when using signal provider with same broker, they just stole part of my money. I have contacted support, but as I can see now they are totally incompetent. I have been charged (beyond their $25 withdrawal commission) with unknown commissions when I withdrawn my money.

Karl,
Dortmund, Germany,
Feb 22, 2011,

I dont believe aaafx is a bad provider or a fraud. Since now I havent had any problem with deposits or withdrawals, both are done next day, although there is a withdrawal fee. Price feed is good, spreads are variable, although a bit higher than they say.
Use them with zulutrade.