LearnToTradeTheMarket.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 22, 2019
Nial Fuller

Join live discussion of LearnToTradeTheMarket.com on our forum

LearnToTradeTheMarket.com profile provided by Nial Fuller, Jan 22, 2014

Learn To Trade The Market is the blog of Professional Forex Trader Nial Fuller. He is widely considered ‘The Authority’ on Price Action Trading. After starting his blog in 2008 he has become one of the most widely followed forex trading mentors in the world with a monthly readership of more than 250,000 traders across 50 + countries. Learn more about Nial Fuller here.

Australia,
Aug 2, 2019,

After being a member of this course for some time, I honestly can't give this more than three stars. Don't get me wrong, the course itself is good and will put any beginner forex trader on the path to potentially being profitable some time down the line. I am an advocate of price action trading and i feel what Nial's course teaches is all good stuff. However, that's pretty much where the usefulness of this membership ends.

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. Comparatively, this is a really cheap course. There are many other courses out there going for thousands of dollars. What you are really paying for is the support and mentoring that just doesn't exist on Nial's membership site.

Firstly, Nial's 'Daily commentary' that he provides is pretty useless with very wishy washy comments such as 'if price does this... we may look to do this...' There's no real helpful information in the reading that would assist in members making actual decisions. There is no consistency on the release time it could be anywhere from 7am to 11pm or maybe not even at all. There is very little professionalism in it.

Besides the commentary, Nial is not active on the forum and I haven't seen him post anything in months. Don't expect him to chime in on any trade ideas that members are throwing around. The forum itself is very inactive with only maybe 30 or so active posters, most of which are beginners that don't offer much in the way of useful information. Other posters exhibit classic signs of over trading and trading poor entry signals so I couldn't advise it as a good place for beginners to learn good habits. There are a handful of decent traders on there but who knows why they still bother posting.

The members video section has not been updated in 5 years and the members article section has not been updated in 3 years. Once you have gone through the available material, there isn't really any other point to going to the site. There are no live webinars and no live trading videos. To be fair, I honestly don't even know if Nial trades any more. For all I know, he is just sitting back and watching the membership fees steadily role in. I don't consider him any kind of mentor or adviser to my trading journey. I think that years ago he might have been that person, but that has long since gone.

So really, you are paying a small fee for a good beginner forex course and that is about it. Whether that is enough for you to part with your money is up to you. I don't really agree with everyone's five star reviews and praising his mentorship so I thought I'd add my own two cents.
AJ Abro,
Brisbane, Australia,
Jun 27, 2019,

Highly recommend this course for any serious Trader.

In short: Nial Fuller is a genuine and honest person. I highly recommend his forex trading course to anyone who is serious about becoming a profitable / successful trader.

In detail: I purchased Nial Fuller’s Forex trading course in Oct 2018. Personally I believe it has been a gem of a course, it has given me all the information I need to go out to the markets and start trading confidently. I have found Nial to be very honest and genuine, he is responsive to all his emails and very friendly. He has a passion to help students succeed. I highly recommend Nial Fuller’s forex trading course to anyone who is serious about becoming a profitable / successful trader. The course lays the foundation and details everything you need to know in order to trade successfully. What the user needs to do is have the correct mindset to be able to succeed like anything else and become profitable / successful trader. This was my biggest hurdle and in the last 10 months I can confirm I have tripled my account size just by employing patience, discipline and using price action strategies laid out in Nial Fuller’s course. The best thing about the course and strategies, is that it only takes me couple of hours per week to do my analysis and allows me to carry out my full time work and make money part time from trading.
Matt S,
New York, USA,
Jun 1, 2018,

Best trading course I have come across

I have been through and traded numerous other "systems" or courses, and had marginal success and much more failure in the markets before coming across Nial Fuller's course. After going through his course and a full year's worth of trading, my mindset, patience and trading has grown tremendously. I had an excellent year of profitable trading across Forex, but also applied the same methodologies to individual stocks and the overall market. If people are expecting a course where they will come away with 80% - 90% successful trades, they are looking at it in the wrong way. Not only that, they will be searching for a LONG time, because it doesn't exist.

What you will get out of this is extremely honest, informative and positive trading mentorship that can guide you to becoming a more successful and profitable trader. Even the free articles are worth every read and the added bonus is that Nial includes work about other well-known successful traders that one can look into.

The bottom line is that this course for me was absolutely worth the money and is something I would highly recommend if someone is willing to put in the work and become a trader.
Java, Indonesia,
May 15, 2018,

Simple, Relaxing, and Excellence Trading Performance

I have joined Nial's LTTTM course since January 2017 and been active member in his forum. His trading way is relaxing, simple, and very cautious that leads to a consistent profitable trading performance. His method is very strict and seems slow motion for rookie traders in term of specified time frame and confirmation signals for instance. However he opens mind to advance traders for intraday trading, non confirmation entry, and trading with news.

He releases a lot of free articles and videos of trading techniques, management, and psychology that all interesting and high quality, IMO. So everyone can firstly verify his quality from such free resources.

My final note and this is very important that course members have to be active and creative in learning and practical his course by comprehensive and complete set to get the advantages, otherwise you will get only a less result.
Frank H.,
Germany, Germany,
Apr 9, 2018,

No edge, don't waste your time and money.

Nial is a great writer and marketer but the stuff he teaches has no edge long term. After 2 years of studying his material I am still not profitable, not because of emotions or other trade management issues but because there's no edge. Just backtest it long enough and you see it. Price action signals on strong support/resistance levels sounds so damn easy but that's not real PA.

Now I'm studying with a different mentor, I finally starting to understand what real PA looks like.
Jan 28, 2018,

Good experience for the price paid

Have had a largely positive experience from Learn to Trade the Market. I totally get they are running an internet business as well as a trading firm...am not so sure why so many people have a problem with it?!
adam,
gijon, Spain,
Dec 30, 2017,

Well I signed up to Nials gig 5 years ago he taught me everything Yet i still went out there and stuffed around with indicators etc and now five years later I am finally consistently profitable and I ended up back at the start a striped basic chart well done Nial he is on the money
Chelsea, Canada,
Dec 4, 2017,

Professional service and best teaching!

I have been a member of Nial's service (lifetime membership) since 2012. I have come back to his material (which is continually updated). All I can say is that the more experience I have trading the markets, the more I see Nial's teaching to be the most concise and professional approach to consistent profits in the market.

His service is exceptional and that is consistent over the last 5 years!
Miami, USA,
Nov 25, 2017,

The best !!!

Hi, I am not a writer, so please forgive my inability express how i feel about this place, it made a believer out of me.
Nial is the most honest teacher in the web, and in very short time made a winner out of this humble trader.

Good work mate !!!
Adam,
Nov 23, 2017,

Simple and Easy to understand

Great understanding of Price Action I would strongly recommend this service. Also Nial is very helpful with any personal questions and responds to emails promptly. I