XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Malaysian, Malaysia,
Jan 6, 2018,

Good and regulated

I don't know why u people shout? As I concern, every single broker had some bad and good side. Experienced 3 years of trading, I had try every brokers, XM is still the best and regulated. Withdraw a hundred times, still had no issue. If you had a problem with withdraw, then I suggest use local deposit on your country. Easy. Once, I had withdraw every single day within a week, money just arrived. The only problem with XM that I noticed is huge spread. The rest is ok.

Tunisia, Tunisia,
Jan 3, 2018,

They keep closing order saying it hit Stop Loss, but Candle prices says otherwise !!!

Scammers, BEWARE of these guys, never put your money there. They manipulate prices & close your orders saying that it hit the Stop Loss, but when you see the candle you can see it below with 14 pips !!! That's insane it happened to me every single new day entry. They claim that the spread becomes high at that time, but come on SCAMMERS. You keep closing my trades & claiming it hit the Stop Loss, which they didn't.

I'm done with these low life robbers, they'll try to rob your money with every single means necessary.

شركة زبالة ومحتالة أيها العرب
إياكم ثم إياكم إيداع المال فيها
سيحتالون عليكم بكل الطرق حتى لا تربحوا معهم ولا مليم أحمر

يغلقون الصفقات قبل وصول السعر إلى وقف الخسارة ب14 نقطة !!! والتعلة جاهزة " إنزلاق سعري " أو " إرتفاع السيريد " هههههه

لعنة الله عليهم حثالة لم أرى لها مثيل في عالم وساطات الفوركس
يغرونكم بالبونص (%50 هههههه) حتى تكون ضحاياهم

اللهم أشهد أني بلغتكم وتحملوا مسؤولية وضع أموالكم فيها

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jan 9, 2018:
Dear Sami K,

We find it very unethical and unprofessional to call XM “scammers” and “robbers’’ especially when the complaint is not backed up by an account and order number so that we can investigate your case.

We kindly ask you to follow up with you MT4 ID and the order number you are referring to, to initiate an investigation and transparently present the full data of your claims.
South Africa,
Jan 3, 2018,

Good day , I'm trading with XM.com I thought it was the best broker until they scammed me I couldn't believe it ..here is the story I requested a withdrawal on 20/12/2017 after 24 hours they sent an email saying the money was processed I then checked on my account of skrill the balance was still 0.00 I e-mailed them back they said sometimes it takes 72 hours I waited and still the balance is still the same I emailed them that I didn't get my money they said I must check with Skrill I contacted Skrill but they said my account is fine if they money was transferred I would have got it ..now when I call and email XM they no longer respond to my calls here is my account number :31150474

Dec 29, 2017 - 1 Star They claimed to have processed my money back to source deposit but they are lying they took my $500 .bloody scammers

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jan 2, 2018 Dear Matome,

Can you please leave your account number for us to check your case.

Nayef,
Jordan,
Dec 30, 2017,

incompetent

XM.com are incompetent and caused me a big opportunity loss due to their incompetence
i opened an account just to trade cryptocurrencies and on 22 December they closed all my positions without notifying me before doing so even tho i have emailed them on December 18 and received an answer from their Customer Care Officer Adnan Chowaiki who informed that they temporarily stopped opening new positions but i can close my positions whenever i want this made me lose major money.
on the other hand their funds withdrawal process was very smooth and fasted that expected

Dear Nayef,

All clients which had positions on Cryptocurrency pairs have been alerted on 3 different occasions about the following:
In light of the current market developments in the digital/cryptocurrency trading markets, XM will temporarily disable trading on the following Cryptocurrency pairs: BTCUSD, DSHUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, XRPUSD.
The reasons XM is taking this decision are the following:
1. There is an absence of credible and reputable liquidity providers in the cryptocurrencies market which may hinder our ability to offer execution quality to the highest possible standards that all clients of XM currently enjoy.

2. The absence of credible and reputable liquidity providers at this moment is not aligned with XM’s policy to follow strict risk management policies that protect the Company and its clients’ interests. XM’s policy requires us to place the company funds only with reputable, creditworthy institutions and liquidity providers.

3. We are concerned that the interests of our clients trading CFDs on cryptocurrencies may become negatively affected from the extremely high volatility in the underlying cryptocurrency prices, often accompanied by very wide spreads, with possible disruption of trading and/or pricing. Significant discrepancies often exist in the underlying cryptocurrency prices across various exchanges.

All clients who have existing open positions on cryptocurrency CFDs are requested to close their positions by Friday 22nd December at 18:00 (GMT +2, server time), after which time, any remaining open positions will be automatically closed at the prevailing market prices.

We would like to stress that XM is not willing to compromise its execution quality, risk policies and the financial position which it currently holds in an unstable trading environment as it is currently assessed. We will continue to assess the market and will follow up with further updates.
So although the decision to stop offering trading on Cryptocurrency pairs might not be well received by many clients it is a company decision which is there to protect the best interest of the clients in the long term.
Kenya, Kenya,
Dec 29, 2017,

BIASED ACCOUNT VALIDATION

Declined my account validation as they stated they wanted a bill which is less than 6 months old of which i provided an internet bill which they declined. On asking fellow traders from my country the same type of bill from the same internet provider had their accounts verified.On sending them an email and further doing an online inquiry they told me they do not accept such form of document. Having clearly indicated they take INTERNET BILL not more that 6 Months old which my bill fulfilled. My question is what characteristic did it fail to match their KYC policy which i read word for word NONE. This is a very non uniform and biased KYC which is not flexible depending on the countries geographics.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jan 2, 2018:
Dear bundox,

Please leave your account number so we can investigate your case.
Srilanka, Sri Lanka,
Dec 28, 2017,

Good service but feeling bad

Good service but feeling bad

Dear Brinthaban,

Please also write your order number to which you are referring to.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Dear Chris,

Don't ask question like a baby......You can check from the account no....

These are my orders

11113387
11300287
11491900

Dec 23, 2017 - 2 Stars I don't have any issues with their service or withdrawal part..。it will superb....The problem what i had was they closed my litecoin orders on 22/12/17 without my knowledge....Without any margin call....I am really shocked....I am not expect from XM.COM..Feeling bad...My A/C id...4137284

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Dec 27, 2017 Dear Brinthaban,

Please also write your order number to which you are referring to.

Dear BRINTHABAN,

Samuel,
Hong Kong,
Dec 26, 2017,

Closure of BTC/USD positions without prior notice.

One more victim here!! (wave hand)

They claimed to send out emails 2 days before the action on 20/12/2017 (GMT +2) for you to close your positions.

But I swear that no notification was received neither by email or call from their CS, the only one related email I got was promoting a webinar on bitcoin trading... How contradictory it is!!!

They have also suspended the trading of cryptocurrencies until further notice which means if you aimed to hold a long-term position like me, you have no chance to revenge. :(
I have been trading with them for almost a year, very frustrated and disappointed this time...

A/C: 4004530

Dear Samuel,

Indeed 2 emails have been sent to all clients holding Cryptocurrency positions before the open positions were automatically closed at the prevailing market prices on the 22nd of December at 18:00 (GMT +2).

Cryptocurrency trading has been suspended for the reasons explained in the email which can also be seen below:
Following up on our previous email dated 14th of December 2017 we would like to inform you of a further update:

Paris, France,
Dec 22, 2017,

untrustworthy

Scammers and liars !! you better get away from them ! they say they are offering cryptocurrency trading but in fact they temporarily disabled them so, It's not tradable at all ! They sent an email telling that today all our open positions in cryptocurrency will be automatically closed at 6pm. You can't trust this broker !

Dear aketo25,

Please kindly note that we informed all our clients about this change in advance and the reasons why this decision was made were also listed in the e-mail.
Dec 15, 2017,

Its time to investigate XM.

Well i just caught them manipulating feeds. I contacted the rep on the live chat system as it was happening and the excuse was that there was little or no movement. The time involved was almost 20 minutes of no movement as the price and my profit actually rose. This was incorrect. I was watching it move on another system. This is definite (sufficient) proof for me that they are manipulating prices against their customers. If you use them. Watch them. As i have an account i am now in the position of fully expecting them to close my account so i cant put a system in place that provides definitive proof. I would advise the FPA to seriously reconsider placing an advert for them on this site. This is where i heard of them. This site. I think its time for a full investigation into their practices. There is more than enough anecdotal evidence and i have the conversation with the rep where he was obviously lying.

Dear Andrew McGarvey,

Could you please leave your account number and order number also to which you are referring to in order for us to investigate.
UFA, Russian Federation,
Dec 15, 2017,

For those who judge without knowing

Hello,
This is my second review after submitting the first one with 4 stars. I don't want to talk much. Just want to say, there are thousands of broker out there. Most of them are scamming. Forex is a field where 95% traders lose their money. Even if someone can make a profit, there will stand a new problem. This is where comes the legitimacy issue of brokers. If your broker is fair you will get money. If not there will be some problems to get your money.

In the matter of XM, I can say they are one of the best brokers in this industry. Before 3 days ago I requested for withdrawing 246$ (though it's the amount which I have deposited) and I have got my money already.

So let me tell you something, I have seen many bad reviews about XM here. I think most of the people who are complaining, are not co-operating with XM according to their rules. Yeah, they have rules. Try to understand these rules and request for withdrawing through the right way. I hope you will not be disappointed.

Many people are saying that they are a scammer. For you guys, before judging do your research at first. And after claiming them as a scam, if your problem gets solved then also don't forget to update your reviews. Maybe because of your misunderstanding another guy will go to another broker, who is really a scam. So, please update your reviews if problems get solved

Akash

Dec 10, 2017 - 4 Stars Hello,
I had been studying about forex more than one year. When I was satisfied with my one year research I decided to start trading. Now, the problem is - it is too hard to find a good broker. As for the banks, most of the time they ask huge deposit and commission. There spread are also huge. I was very confused whom to chose. But after all of these researches, I decided to go with XM. And these are the reasons why I have chosen them:

1) They have an excellent support system and live chat support.
2) In their zero accounts, they really offer minimum spread as much as possible. I
have even compared their spread in live MT5 platform with other brokers.
3) Their execution policy is good and fast.
4) They provide the instant deposit system. Which is very helpful when the trade
goes against you in a terrible way, In that time you can save your position by
this. Because whatever happens my friend, In forex position is the most
important thing,

***Overall I'm satisfied with their services. Four stars, because I still haven't withdrawn from them. But I hope, withdrawal system will be also good.

MD Foysal Khan Akash
Russia

Egypt,
Dec 11, 2017,

scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
i applied for 30$ bonus and made 200$
i made a withdraw of 10$ they closed the account and wont reply my email
stay away
my account number (2668008)

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Dec 12, 2017:
Dear mukhtar,

Your account has been closed and the withdrawal was cancelled, because you have violated Terms and Conditions of Non Deposit Bonus by opening multiple accounts.

You have been informed about this decision by our Middle Office department by e-mail with all details in it.
Malaysia,
Dec 8, 2017,

First withdrawal was successful within 24 hours. The following week, withdrawals get rejected saying the same account was registered under a 3rd party

I have been with XM for quite long now, I guess over 2 years. My loyalty status is Elite now. I have deposited a few hundred dollars by now since the beginning for losing again and again on bad trades; my bad trading strategies and lack of emotional discipline of course. All that time, deposits were fast (within 24 hours). Emails I sent to XM support gets satisfactory replies too.

Last month, XM.COM changed to XM GLOBAL and offers 100% deposit bonus. I deposited $100 again on 15 November 2017, claimed my $100 bonus, and started trading again. Within 2 weeks, I managed to profit almost 200% of my initial deposit and decided to withdraw $150 on 27 November 2017 just to get back my deposit. I withdrawed via Online Bank Transfer to my CIMB bank account, and it was successful and showed up in my bank account within 48 hours. That's great!

The following week, I earned more and decided again to withdraw using the same method (Online Bank Transfer) via the same CIMB bank account. However, now they keep rejecting my withdrawals, returning my money back into my XM account. I got emails from XM explaining that my withdrawals got rejected because the bank account number is registered to a 3rd party and ask me to send them a screenshot proving the bank account is registered with my name. This is too unusual and unbelievable because just the previous week my withdrawal was successful, now it's registered with a 3rd party?! Seriously?!

Reading recent reviews regarding withdrawal problems with XM, I'm starting to doubt this company. I might even have to expect having withdrawal problems in the future or worse find out my account suprisingly wiped out or closed for certain reasons and not even get the chance to earn my hard gained profits. In fact, considering my losses since the beginning, I might not even get the opportunity to recover my losses not because of bad trades anymore.. Just because this company won't let you withdraw more than your previous deposit I guess.

Anyway, I have sent them a screenshot of my bank account details as requested yesterday. My last withdrawal request has been approved last night, but money has not showed up in my bank account up to now. Well, I guess I might just have to wait till next week as they said earlier money transfer might take up to 3 working days; deposits however always take less than 24 hours. I hope I don't get the same complicated request to withdraw using other options (neteller, skrill, or whatever).. Why is that necessary for withdrawal when it was smooth with deposits? Why make withdrawals complicated?! Or perhaps XM would tell me that they have transfered the money and check with my bank, and my bank would tell me no pending transactions, and I would tell that to XM, and they would ask me to submit bank's consent for not receiving the payment..

I was already planning to sign up for the partnership program soon, but this issue has alerted me. What if I recommend friends and potential clients later and they run into problems like this? Besides XM, me too would get a bad reputation for introducing this broker.

Below are my XM ids November 2017:
1. XM id: 24060925

2. XM id: 32155751 (currently wd request approved but have not appeared in bank account)

I hope my issue will be settled soon and future withdrawals are smoother. If not, then I hope after reading this review, future potential clients would take heed before depositing money with this broker. What's the point of having good trades and profits when your broker won't pay you or complicates your withdrawal process?

I will update the result of my case and review later and hope it will be better.

Philippines, Philippines,
Dec 5, 2017,

XM SCAM

This XM forex is a scam. I tried a withdrawal with just 20usd, for the sake of curiosity, after 3weeks until now i havent recieve any cent from them. What kind of broker are you xm? My MT4 ID is 32131351. I tried to contact them but then they just said ask for ARN number. After that no ARM recieved and still I havent got any money. FPA please do something to it so that their scheme will be stop.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Dec 12, 2017:
Dear Christofe23,

Please kindly note that your personal Account Manager has already called you and provided the ARN number of your withdrawal transaction.

If you still did not receive your withdrawal, please contact your bank providing the ARN we gave you to track your transaction.
Bulgaria,
Nov 24, 2017,

Excellent

Hello everyone.I am new in forex trading. I've searched a long time for reliable broker, where I can be sure for my money. I choosed XM and I'm happy to say that this is very good and reliable broker. They have exellent service. Unlike many other brokers, they are honest. I will continue to trade with this broker.

Cape town, South Africa,
Nov 7, 2017,

Frustrated Beyond

BssI’ve been with XM.com a little over a year now and have never encountered any issues everything was perfect until recently when I had to report a card that was blocked and the account closed by a company called Wirex where I was transacting with my bitcoin card with no issues until I told XM the account was closed due to Wirex not operating out of European countries.

I provided every single document my account manager requested without hesistation. Its going on for almost 2 weeks now and matter has not been resolved. Ontop of all of this they have even frozen my withdrawals so now I have NO ACCESS TO MY MONEY and im falling behind with my bills and its like they dont care! Im literally begging them to process a $2000 withdrawal from Friday past and still nothing!

Im so frustrated I dont know what to do or who to turn too, all I get from them is the reply that my issue is with the financial department and they will contact me accordingly.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Nov 9, 2017:
Dear ClintFester,

Please leave your account number here, so we can check your withdrawal accordingly.
Italy,
Nov 5, 2017,

This broker was my first choice as a complete newbie in the trading world, i knew nothing about forex and they seem good at first.

The only good: honestly i've never had problems with depositing or withdrawals (note that i've never withdrawn any profit but just refunds) and that was ok but...

The bads:

- Their rules about the stop loss are RIDICULOUS. You have to set it at a certain minimum amount of points, and this means that you can't manage risk as you would like. If you think this is normal in the forex world as they say in their seminars, you're WRONG.

- I won't comment the spreads.. very wide in normal conditions, even wider during news.

- They're completely market makers, you're just playing a videogame, they take the opposite side of your trade all the time.

- Their data feed is clearly manipulated, and you can see that just by opening a demo account with any other broker.

- Their staff is just a bunch of unprofessional guys with no trading experience at all.

- I have been at their so called.. "seminars". Where a broker bitch (a random guy with no trading record) will "teach" you some ridiculous strategy..

- I was even stupid enough to deposit more money after their seminars to get their "Avramis" tool. You know what.. it didn't even work!! (i mean, i wasn't even able to launch it because of an error in the script.. i didn't even bother to call the support at that point)

After being with them for months and having now tried other companies i can really say you should stay AWAY from this crappy Cyprus based broker.

Just a waste of time and money.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Nov 10, 2017:
Dear Davide,

I have addressed all your comments/questions below although your choice of language is the least to say un-acceptable and un-professional.

In terms of rules for stop loss, please note that it is a common market practice to set a minimum distance from the current market price for Stop Loss in order to limit an investor’s loss on a position in a security.

Now about your comment about spreads: Since XM operates on variable spreads similar to the interbank market, during important news announcements spreads become wider in the market.

You have wrote in your review:

XM is a globally multi-licensed financial institution and trading at XM is surely not a videogame. The practices we follow in terms of covering net exposure of the company are not explained by your incorrect statement “they take the opposite side of your trade all the time”

Writing vague and untrue statements is the least to say unethical. XM is globally renowned for its trading feed technology and our state of the art execution venue which is for sure not manipulated.

If you have any concrete complaints about our data feed feel free to send us the time and order you might have placed and we will follow up transparently here on the FPA.

Our staff consists of over 300 professionals from various fields, so again if you have any concrete complaints about any member of staff, feel free to address them here in public.

Your choice of language is really un-professional here so I will choose not to reply. If the indicator you were provided at any seminar did not work you could easily ask your account manager to assist you instead of using in-appropriate language.
Sijjad Hussain,
punjab, Pakistan,
Nov 4, 2017,

review

I requested withdrawal on 7/10/17
& got payment on 27/10/17
and also I have to post review on FPA then got the withdrawal
very good service

Oct 29, 2017 - No Rating hello to everyone
I had done tons of research to find a trustworthy broker by so much time I founded XM as a trustworthy broker.
I deposited 25$ in it my account is31102810
after some time I requested a withdrawal of 15$ to check that what is the policy of XM regarding withdrawal on 06/10/2017
today is 23/10/2017
there is no on earth reason of that much delay
please beware of XM before trading.
I concluded that it is a very fortunate to get a trustworthy broker nowadays.
Regards

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 31, 2017 Dear Sijjad Hussain,

Please kindly note that your withdrawal has been processed on 6.10.2017 – the same day you requested it.Also, please take into consideration, that the withdrawal on Credit Card might take up to 5 working days in order to be reflected on your bank account.

If you did not receive your withdrawal yet, please contact our Support Department and they will be able to provide you with ARN number ARN (Acquiring Reference Number ) number, which is an actual proof that withdrawal transaction has been made to your bank account and with this number you will be able to check the withdrawal transaction in your bank.

Dionysios,
Greece, Greece,
Nov 2, 2017,

Very good and reliable broker. Good support desk

Very good broker, I am happy with them. No one is calling you to deposit more money like many other brokers do.

Jul 15, 2017 - 5 Stars Awesome broker, no pressure whatsoever, always there to assist me and help me with my queries. Really a great broker.

Pakistan,
Oct 26, 2017,

Scam no withdraw

Scammer
They don't withdraw
Even a small deposit
Asked me for account detail credit card number and bank statement
Will wipe your account
My login
31060375

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 30, 2017:
Dear Ibrahim12345,

Firstly it is not ethically correct to run to the FPA and label XM as a “SCAM”.

Now to maintain transparency below are the Facts.

We have checked your withdrawal history and we can see that you have requested a withdrawal on 14.10.2017.

Your withdrawal has been processed on 16.10.2017 and should have been reflected on your bank account.

On 20.10.2017 you have contacted our Support Team saying that you did not receive your withdrawal and our Support Department has provided you ARN (Acquiring Referece Number) number, which is an actual proof that withdrawal transaction has been made to your bank account.

Since you have said that your bank does not recognize this number, by our policy you have been asked to provide us with an official letter from you bank stating that the did not locate any funds with provided ARN number and also we need an official bank account statement.

Unfortunately, until now you did not provide the requested documents in order for us to continue an investigation of your withdrawal transaction.

Please kindly note, that once we will receive from you the requested documents – we will be able to assist you further.

Having said the above, once again we find it totally unethical to be running to the FPA labeling XM a “SCAM”.
houseofcards,
Turkey,
Oct 24, 2017,

My account even though I was exploded with sufficient margin, the spread is not high, even though I blew an account, to mail the answer they gave didn't satisfy me.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 26, 2017:
Dear houseofcards,

We don't clearly understand what your question is as the statement you have made above does not make clear sense.
Would you please be kind enough to follow up with your account number so we can check your history and possibly help you.

Ghana,
Oct 11, 2017,

I detest writing reviews against companies but I have to in the case of Xm. I deposited an amount of $2500 exactly 30 days ago on their standard account which is eligible for their 100% bonus as advertised. My account number 31072018. I made trades and blew my account with the expectation of receiving the 100% bonus of $ 2500 to continue my trading. At my back end when I logged in the number of days to trade the 100% bonus was clearly indicated which was 30 days. Apparently the count down ended 9/10/2017. I had no 100% bonus as indicated. On that same platform 60 days is now indicated for me to redeem the 100% bonus.
My greatest surprise came when I emailed Xm about the problem. According to Xm I am only eligible to their lot bonus programme and not the 100% bonus offer.
I never signed up for any lot bonus offer. I had the impression it was a general offer for all clients so used it. My logged in platform still indicates I have 60 remaining days to redeem the 100% bonus.
I am counting on FPA to look into this case for me. I need the bonus to continue my trading. I don't want to label XM as scam as I feel I can work with them. I need a representative from Xm to explain for this unfair treatment.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 25, 2017:
Dear anark,

You have clearly confused the 2 promotions which we offer for traders from your region “Ghana”.

To make things clear for you:

For clients from Ghana we offer:

a. $30 Trading Bonus (No Deposit Required)

This offer gives you $30 worth of credit to trade and familiarize yourself with our platform with no obligations to deposit required.

Any profits made by this $30 trading bonus are withdrawable as per the terms and conditions.

This promotion is valid to claim for 30 days from the day of your registration. If it is not claimed within 30 days it is not visible inside the Members Area any more.

b. 100% Bonus up to $5000

This offer will award our clients from your region with 10 USD value credit bonus for each and every standard round turn lot traded as the position is closed; giving you direct control over the size of the bonus you receive.

Specific information displayed in the Members Area includes how many lots you have left available to trade for a bonus, how many days left until the offer expires, how many days you have left in which time to redeem your bonus, and what is the equivalent credit bonus value for the lots you have traded.

I hope this explains your question about how the promotion works. Full information about the promotions XM is offering in your region can be found under the “Promotions” Tab on xm.com

Let us know if you have any other questions.
mudher,
baghdad, Iraq,
Sep 28, 2017,

scam broker all over the world , they dont respect the custmors and they are not helpful , specially arabic desk

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Oct 2, 2017:
Dear mudher,

You have left a review saying “scam broker all over the world”

However you don’t post:

1. Why you make this accusation against XM?
2. You do not post where you base your judgement

We find it very unethical coming and posting fake reviews accusing XM of being a scam without any evidence or any proof of wrongdoing.

Moreover you make allegations against our Arabic speaking desk again without any proof or any real complain.

The purpose of the Forex Peace Army is that of a community that helps traders resolve any issues they have with brokers.

We consider Irresponsible and unethical posting of allegations without any proof totally unacceptable.

nador, Morocco,
Sep 23, 2017,

XM is my best experience so far but unfortunetly no PAMM system. in my opinion this is a huge disadvantage. any succesful trader would like to manage his familly and friends's accounts. please make a PAMM system as soon as possible

Sep 1, 2017 - 5 Stars can i say the best support in the world !
i lost alot of money with XM over the years when i was ignorant and arrogant and married to my stupid trading strategies, then about 5 moths ago i learned a secret millionaires's way of day trading and now i am making money everyday with XM. regulated market makers never closes accounts of people who dont lose like some liars says.

Jos, Nigeria,
Sep 21, 2017,

As good as xm is, they still continue to improve everyday making forex a good business for retail traders etc

Xm is from my transactions with them one of the best if not the best broker any retail or professional trader can trade with. One of their products that i can confidently recommend for both beginners and experienced traders is no other than the wonderful xm zero account . This product is as good as advertised with the lowest spread ever, instant execution, fast deposits/withdrawal,free signals and excellent customer service. I am writing this review because i maintain an xm zero account with xm . My overall journey with xm has been a beautiful one.

Usman ,
Bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Sep 8, 2017,

XM is trying to eat my my fund. till now no reply from them . its totally scam .

last Friday on 1st September 2017 i had my equity 2000usd plus . due to nfp my account goes into loss. finaly i decided to lock my position around 380 usd. i was trading on usd/ yen i instantly locked my positions and my margin level was at 101% after that i close my dax position to increase my margin level. After that my all positions were hedge and margin level was above 101% no tp no sl i left my hedge over the weekend. when i get up monday morning my account equity was zero balance was zero i was shocked because my all position were in hedge and even margin level was above 101% 380usd were gone. i talk to the live chat or to the account manager he said your positions are closed due to margin call which is at 20% the question is how can i get margin call even my position were locked and margin was above 101%. they should pay my money back. after this i sent email to support they said we will investigate. today i send them an email to ask that status they said your email is not registered with us . now the again question is if my email is not registered how did you deposit my fund how did you open my account. they are trying to eat my my fund. till now no reply from them . its totally scam .

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Sep 13, 2017:
Dear Usman,

In order for me to be able to help you with an answer and investigate your case I will need your account number.