XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Imran Khan,
Punjab, Pakistan,
Sep 4, 2012,

I'm working with xemarket since 1 year still not face the any problem and it has best leverage best online support specially MR JEET SINGH is very good person. He is very kind and patient in giving me a support and its easy to communicate with him cause he understand my native language, I am again thankful MR JEET SINGH long live you and xemarket

Benjamin,
, Singapore,
Sep 3, 2012,

Chris, if there's problems with my ISP blockage, I won't possibly access to other brokers at the same time running MT4. I got the screenshots, other brokers like Alpari, TripleA FX and ofcoz XEMaerkets are running at the same time.

If the other two brokers I'm running doesn't disconnected, I don't sees why XEMarket MT4 keeps disconnecting.

And in your earlier post as mention, I should have call you guys up and Yes I intend to but I went to your website trying to get the contact numbers there but it's down as well. So if I can't access your website to find the contact numbers to reach, who to call when I don't have the numbers?

2012-08-24 1Star Don't use this broker if you are running on EA cause their MT4 platform always have disconnections almost everyday and because that the EA always miss the entry to breakeven and best it burst my account today.

I runs my EA on other brokers as well but nevers have this issue except for XEMarkets. I open an account with them recently because of their advertise on their site "No Requotes, No Lie" but what I realise "It Always Disconnected" !!

I tried to login yesterday morning but even their main site is down as well. Cant get any online support when their site is down too. Was trying to get them, why their MT4 platform always disconnected everyday? And we cant even login no matter how many times I click on Login.

Below is the graph I attached.

2012-07-27 5 Stars I had just open an account in XEMarkets - (Trading Point) and the officer Luciano Mihalachi helps me alot in getting the backoffice to process my documentation and deposit was responsive.

A quick respond from a broker is very important and the service was excellent.

Comment: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2012-07-31

Chris A. Zacharia – Official Representative of XEMARKETS - Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2012-09-02
Dear Benjamin,

First of all, I would like to inform you that we had absolutely no problems with the trading server or the web-site on the 23rd of August 2012 since you say that you tried to contact us “yesterday morning” and your post was made on the 24th of August 2012, therefore, the reasons for not being able to connect to our Live Chat must be something else on your end ranging from a ISP blockage, firewall or anything DNS related since we had active chats all the way throughout these dates without any interruptions.

Additionally, if you have any concerns, we are a phone call away and you can always request a call-back in order not to waste the money on international telecommunication.

Now, we have inspected your account and noticed that you were indeed frequently connected/disconnected/reconnected – that is not normal behavior of the platform and we have faced this issue with several of our clients before, and the fix for this problem is very simple: all you need to do is go to your MT4 platform -> Tools -> Options -> Server and un-tick “Data Center auto configuration” -> Restart your platform. This trick works like magic.

Moreover, you should at all times contact us when you have even a slight concern regarding the performance of your platform, and that is the whole purpose of the Support Department – to quickly eradicate these issues and allow for smooth and easy trading.

Chis A. Zacharia,
Sep 1, 2012,

Dear Abdul,

In regards to your claims of us “stealing” your money – first of all, we are a respected company and we pride ourselves on being completely transparent and honest with our clients, and this is not the place for such unreasonable claims.

Now, you have tried to make a deposit with us on the 22nd of August 2012, and our payment system recognized the transaction as FLAGGED because of geo-locational conflict due to your Credit/Debit Card, your Account’s Country of registration and the payment origin having different locations of origin (different IP’s).

However, in the case such as yours, where the client does not provide the scan and/or requests for the funds to be returned, then we follow the client’s wish and we return the money.

Moreover, in cases such as these we do not actually hold the money – it is simply blocked by your Credit/Debit Card issuer in order to later on transfer it to the beneficiary when approved.

If the transfer is not approved, then your money is simply with your Credit/Debit Card issuer, and normally they release such funds within 30 working days – therefore, if you contact your Credit/Debit Card issuer they should easily confirm for you that this amount is blocked and it is declined by us, and they should be able to proceed with the release of funds back into your Credit/Debit Card.

Chris A. Zacharia,
Limasssol, Cyprus,
Sep 1, 2012,

Abdul,
Muscat, Oman,
Aug 28, 2012,

XEMARKETS.com holding my fund for the last one week without refunding it or deposit it to my live account.
I asked many times I do not need their service and need a refund.
This is stealing, soon I will report them to FSA and FPA.
This is nothing but proffesional scam.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Sep 2, 2012:
Chris A. Zacharia ? XEMarkets (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.) Dear Abdul, In regards to your claims of us ?stealing? your money ? first of all, we are a respected company and we pride ourselves on being completely transparent and honest with our clients, and this is not the place for such unreasonable claims. Now, you have tried to make a deposit with us on the 22nd of August 2012, and our payment system recognized the transaction as FLAGGED because of geo-locational conflict due to your Credit/Debit Card, your Account?s Country of registration and the payment origin having different locations of origin (different IP?s). Once that happens, our Back Office has a choice, to accept the transaction or to decline it, but before making a decision we first ask the client to provide us with a scan of the card on which the first 12 digits should be erased for security purposes; and if Back Office receives such scan, then they facilitate the acceptance of the deposit and it is then credited to the account. However, in the case such as yours, where the client does not provide the scan and/or requests for the funds to be returned, then we follow the client?s wish and we return the money. Moreover, in cases such as these we do not actually hold the money ? it is simply blocked by your Credit/Debit Card issuer in order to later on transfer it to the beneficiary when approved. If the transfer is not approved, then your money is simply with your Credit/Debit Card issuer, and normally they release such funds within 30 working days ? therefore, if you contact your Credit/Debit Card issuer they should easily confirm for you that this amount is blocked and it is declined by us, and they should be able to proceed with the release of funds back into your Credit/Debit Card. Thank you, Chris A. Zacharia ? XEMarkets (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
nir gavriel,
tel aviv, Israel,
Aug 8, 2012,

i have been working with Adam in trading point / XEmarkets for 4 month now , i have allays had professional and honest attitude from him and from his company .
execution , deposit withdraw and all services i have used was in time, quick and efficient .

Aug 2, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia – Official Representative of XEMarkets (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)

Dear Martin,

On Friday the following email had been sent to yourself and all customers affected from the failure of the feeds which caused non existing, non accurate and off quote pricing on our servers.

Please note that this incident has affected some accounts positively and some account negatively, which is why all trades had been nullified in order to maintain fairness and transparency across the border.

To be precise we have deleted trades, which were executed in that day (27/06/12) between 11:15 AM to 13:57 PM. not trades from all the week, since the prices in which you were executed during the mentioned timeframe were completely off-quotes and did not correspond to the real market prices. It is only natural that some people have been affected positively and some negatively.

The email sent to all customers affected was the following:
We thank you for choosing XEMARKETS (Trading Point) as your trusted broker.

This is a notification e-mail in regard to trades executed in your account with Trading Point earlier today between the following times 11:15 AM to 13:57 PM.

Please note that the price feeds received by us from our liquidity providers during these times were “off-market”, which caused the corresponding price quotes displayed on our Online Trading Facility not accurately to reflect the then current market rates.

Accordingly, in line with our terms and conditions of business, we have no other choice but to nullify the trades executed in your account between the stated times. It speaks for itself that this will not result in any loss of equity in your account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you and would like to offer you a trading credit in the amount of USD ______ as compensation for any discomfort caused as a result of the above.

We trust that you will find this matter to be in order, but please do not hesitate to let us know, should you have any further questions or should you need any further assistance in regard to this matter.
In order to track down all trades affected both in a negative or positive manner in an accurate way our MT4 technicians needed more than 1 hour, to spot and contain the situation with only the trades executed within mentioned time frame in which the off quote pricing occurred as stated in the e-mail (11:15 AM to 13:57 PM.)

The fact that Mrs. Munoz your account manager credited your account with a $1000 credit bonus was clearly a gesture of appreciation and your understanding of this case since the case was transparently explained to all customers affected in both a positive and negative manner.

Martin,
Argentina, Argentina,
Aug 2, 2012,

Chris, I understand what happened, what I don't understand is why you deleted the trades instead of readjusting prices to the actual ones. I don't see it fair that you make the orders disappear not even leaving a record of what really happened. If prices were off, it was your responsibility to adjust them and credit or debit the correct amount from the accounts. I have the exact same trades on other brokers and results are almost identical... I don't think all broker in the market were off prices last friday. By the way, they did not touch my winning trades.

2012-07-31 1Star I've been trading at TradingPoint (now XE Markets) since October 2011... so for almost 11 months now.
I made some profits, but that's why we all are here for, right? Last week I had a great week almost doubling the account from usd 6000 to around 12k... all this through hundreds of small trades, over 300 to be more precise.
Last Friday my account was inaccessible with the "invalid account" message that you all know. When I contacted support, they told me that they were not able or authorized to say anything regarding my account... not even if my open trades were still open or not...
After a few hours the account was enabled again and... guess what: not only the trades I had open were now closed, but also all the trades closed during the week for a total of usd 6000 were deleted. Like if they would never existed.
They said that a technical problem with their liquidity provider caused me getting into the market at invalid prices... we are not talking here about 5 trades, these were over 300 closed during the week that disappeared. They could've readjusted prices to the ones they "considered" right... or I don't know anything but stealing 6000 dollars from my account. I didn't expected this from a regulated broker like Trading Point.
I complained a few times about this and my account manager Diana Munoz contacted me, but I got only a non-withdrawable credit of 1000 in the account... what do I want it for? margin? come on....
I hope they revise they decision...I'll keep you guys updated.

Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2012-08-02 03:19

Dear Martin,

The email sent to all customers affected was the following:
We thank you for choosing XEMARKETS (Trading Point) as your trusted broker.

Chris A. Zacharia,
Jul 31, 2012,

Dear 51,

This is not a rule set by us but directly from the issuer of your card.

I hope my feedback answers all your concerns.

Chris A. Zacharia – Official Representative of XEMARKETS Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

rajnish kumar,
delhi, India,
Jul 29, 2012,

due to problem in my Documentation process there is problem but now as my all documentation process is complete all my problems are recitified and I am very happy with the reviews.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 31, 2012:
Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative of XEMARKETS - Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. Dear Rajnish, Happy to see your documentation issue has been resolved. Thank you for your feedback, Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative of XEMARKETS - Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.
51,
Tokyo, Japan,
Jul 28, 2012,

I agree to osarun and chi.
Withdrawal is too late and there seems Intentional Delay.
I requested withdrawal on July 10.
On 11, I was required resubmission of proof documents. I make response at once but wondered.
Then for 4 working days, my request was neglected. When I asked situation, they seems to begin process.
Today 13 working days has passed, all of my request has not been completed yet. They explained they can make deposit back to credit cad but profit. I could confirm deposit back in card account. But I re-requested of transfer for profit to moneybookers has been not and no reply to asking.
Profit forfeiture on the fact, isn't it?
Rate is changing every seconds. Such a delay is dishonest and inconvenient for clients believe description "2-5 working days" in your site.
I was going to come back after confirming value in JPY, but now uncertain. Probably "No" without their sincere response and ASAP action.

Add to above, in LONDON and NY time, server disconnection occurs often in Tokyo.
When I come back to them, I will request KAIZEN again.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 31, 2012:
Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative of XEMARKETS - Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. Dear 51, There has been no intentional delay from (XEMarkets) Trading Point; please understand that certain credit cards which are not classified as CFT (Available for Credit Fund Transfer) cannot receive a transfer which exceeds the initial amount deposited to a merchant which is why our backoffice desk has allowed you to select an alternative source of transferring your profit. This is not a rule set by us but directly from the issuer of your card. In regards to resubmitting documents; in the case where our backoffice has to submit funds to sources different to the original source due to non CFT credit cards it is obliged to thoroughly ask for additional documentation. As always I answer all reviews and comments on a one to one basis to all participants of the FPA including osarun and chi which you mention on your review. I hope my feedback answers all your concerns. Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative of XEMARKETS Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.
Chris A. Zacharia - Official Represetative,
Jul 25, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia – (XEMarkets) Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Dear Felix,

In regards to your confusion and miscommunication issue with customer support;

After your chat with customer support you had requested an account manager contacts you to explain why your account was stopped out. There has been a miscommunication of the support desk and the Malaysian account manager.

This is something which I have the duty to apologize in their behalf as delays are not accepted and not tolerated by the principals of (XEMarkets) Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

In regards to your trades been stopped out:

Your trades have resulted to stop-out due to opening of the hedge and not having sufficient equity to support the individual trade. You had attempted to hedge a position without having the sufficient the equity to support the individual trade. The terms of Stop out Levels which are set at 20% for Standard and Executive accounts and 5% for Micro Accounts are posted on our websites under the tab > Margin and Leverage.

I am at your disposal for any further questions at chris@trading-point.com and chris@xemarkets.com.

Chris A. Zacharia – (XEMarkets) Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Milan Zoric,
Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro,
Jul 25, 2012,

Loving the 888:1 leverage
Execution is excellent and service is Human
Nice Brokerage thumb UP

Felix,
Jul 23, 2012,

Dear Chris

It is impossible to say their customer service is good. I wrote email via support@trading-point.com numerous times to them. There was no reply at all and would not acknowledge the receipt of your mails. I consider this unethical and unprofessional in handling your retailer (clients) complaint!

I was hedging my trades for EURUSD as follows:-
11033031 Sell EURUSD 1.5 lot 1.22575
11002173 Sell EURUSD 3.5 lot 1.22666
10598472 Buy EURUSD 5.0 lot 1.26538

I CLOSE both my SELL trades for EURUSD as I had strong signals that EUR will turn bullish. In fact, the EUR did go back to 1.230 before it goes back down to 1.21

I am very shocked because the BUY trades for EURUSD also closed automatically exactly at the same time. I did not close the trade. I have experienced a huge loss.

I had to agree some reviews here that this broker had a system in placed that will definitely kill your hedging position. The live chat can only gave reason that I had hit stop out. My other hedge positions were also trap at the same time too. The moment I close I will hit another stop out again!!

This is absolutely madness. There was NO TIME to respond to my trades at all. None of your dealer calls me concerning the Margin call. I did not close my SELL trades just so that I could experience a “Stop out” for my account. If I know it, I would have opened another SELL position to provide cover for my account.

Do consider strongly if you using trading full time with them

Felix
37236

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 31, 2012:
Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative of XEMARKETS - Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. Dear Felix, Answers to your concerns have been provided above. Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative of XEMARKETS - Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.
Muhammad Nauman,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Jun 26, 2012,

Well according to my research and experience trading point is the best broker ..They are honest and really helpful they will always solve your any problem they will do their best to do any thing in your favour and their staff is really helpful and nice specially if u need any help than there are two persons who will always be there to help you like a good friend.'Dmitrij Blazenski' and 'Chris Holmes'.These two persons have helped me with their company like an intelligent guide and a very nice friend.
Thank you Trading-point! :)

2012-06-12 4Star I have been working with trading point for two months. Trades execution is very good till now & customer support is excellent, particularly Mr. Ajeet Singh is taking queries personally & help out to resolve the issues. One thing which is still required to be improved by trading point is widening of spreads at weekends & at time of releasing important data.

Mikulas,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Jun 20, 2012,

No problem with withdrawal, good execution, good spread

Molko,
Jun 18, 2012,

orait,problem solved :) got my money back.

thanks TP :)

2012-06-17 No Rating wow Trading Point just cheat all my money and put me in debt eventhough on their website it show ;

Can I lose more money than I deposited?
No. Your maximum risk of loss is limited by the amount in your account.

I had 1 e/c's position open and trading point's closing price on Friday is 1.1965, 1.19802..that 1.1965 completely hit my s/l eventhough "real market price" for e/c never went below 1.2..
and the bar candle which show the price went to 1.1965 was disappeared on their mt4,,weird huh ? luckily i'm already print screen my mt4.

I studied a 5 broker's MT4 platform, drew a horizontal line across & found out that Trading Point & Finexo breached the most. But Trading Point breached the most last Friday. Other 3 AVA, HF, Instaforex is good & never breached since 5 Apr.

So i hope they can refund my money back and give me possible gain with my e/c's trade which got closed due to their ridiculous price ! now i wonder does trading point is regulated broker or no differ than buckethouse..

2011-12-09 5 Stars i just tried this broker for couple month,what can i say the broker is very good ! I have never had any problems with them,good customer support and most important fast execute and no requote :)

Overall a positive score for this Broker , keep on this way TP !

Samuel Kwadwo Acquaah ,
Akim oda, Ghana,
Jun 16, 2012,

I am new in forex trading i have visited a lot of forex reviews hope trading-point will not disappoint when i need to withdraw my fund,I had a live account with them and i want to fund it and start trading by next month that's july 2012 hope u'll not cheat on me like the way some brokers are cheating on their clients .

Gary,
Harare, Zimbabwe,
Jun 13, 2012,

I opened an account with Trading Point a little over a month ago. I deposited through moneybookers and the deposit quickly reflected on my account. The 30% initial deposit bonus took about a day or 2 to reflect on my account. I made about 75% profit on my account and made request to withdraw all my funds and within 24 hours my moneybookers had been credited with the amount withdrawn. The spreads are okay at TP. I can say so far Trading Point have shown me that they are a good broker. My highest priority when choosing a broker is the security of my funds. There are still a few issues which I have not yet tested with TP. First of all I dont know how well they do with scalping eas. But so far they are good and would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional broker to deal with.

Jun 7, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia – Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

Dear Mr. Chi,

You have filed for a withdraw on the 5th of June 2012 and your payment was processed on the 6th of June 2012.

It is unfair to use 1 star rating. We service all our customers with same level of professionalism and in your case specifically there is no excuse for a 1 star rating.

Please be kind enough to follow up here.

chi,
singapore, Singapore,
Jun 5, 2012,

I would like to complain my current withdrawal request, it is not done even after 1 week! There's no explanation from your customer services, the only answer i got is wait and wait. There's no estimated time when i can get the money as well. It made me seriously suspect your company honest, and trying not to pay my profit.

Please investigate it or else i'll treat it as scam

chi
24445 and 30187

hugo,
, Portugal,
May 24, 2012,

Hi ppl.

Sorry guys my bad.

My bank indeed received the transfer from tradingpoint, but dont know why they didnt transfered to my account.

Sorry for all the trouble but this was the first time that ai saw a bank doing this.

So because of this i recommend this broker to others traders

The the bank received the deposit from trading in the same day of the operation so was very fast :)

But i think the support from tradingpoint could be better.

2012-05-23 1 Star Hi, ppl

I made a withdrawal a month ago and im still waiting for the money.
The support is repeating all the same "the transfer was made" and im still waiting for the money.
I have a report from other customer with the same issue , liquidity problems with tradingpoint????

Very sad i used to like this broker

May 24, 2012,

Dear Paul from France,

Seems strange you take the time to post a review about something that in essence does not make any logical sense. Since you have been trading for 2 years seems strange you have such questions and post a review which would not make sense to anyone trading for more than 1 week.

Firstly, Mac Friendly Platforms:

The only way(s) to operate a trading platform on a Mac is
A) You use a web based platform (which we do)
B) Use a parallel desktop on a Mac which either you can buy or use the free versions like virtualbox

So in regards to your comment about Trading Point not offering a MT4 for your case you should know that MT4 which is the most popular and most widely used trading platform on the globe simply does NOT operate on a Mac environment.

In regards to S/P, T/L

As you probably don’t know when you are trading with a broker operating on Market Execution with NO REQUOTES you cannot place S/P or T/P before you actually place the order. It’s simply impossible. It’s the way the Interbank market works.

MT4 Platform looking like an excel project

I really don’t know what to say; the MT4 has redefined online forex trading in a whole since its creation 99% of brokerage houses use it; I think its simply not mature for someone to post a 1 star review for a broker because he decided he does not like the MT4 and because he does not know the rules of Interbak Market Execution.

Withdrawals:

I think Trading Point did not do something to you to deserve to be called an outfit. Just for the record we process withdrawals within 24 hours from the time of their request.

Promotion 100% Bonus:

99% of brokers offer promotions every day to keep up with the market; since when does a broker offering a welcome bonus deserve to be called a buketshop?

As per your comment about OANDA since I truly respect OANDA I think you should try their MT4 and you will be very much surprised that all the negative non-accurate comments you have posted above apply in the exact same manner at Oanda once again cancelling out all your non-accurate and non-respectful comments above.

OSOS,
, Japan,

I support good response
I was surprised because the fast payment

Paul,
France, France,
May 23, 2012,

I have only been trading for 2 years now and have recently been trying out a number of different brokers.
I found this brokerage and thought I'd give them ago.
Finding they offer a 20% bonus on initial deposit I was at first tempted to deposit a couple of grand but ,luckily, my sense took over!
I deposited 30 quid and thought I'd give their system a "once over" and if it was ok then deposit the rest,as they still offered a 10% bonus on further deposits.
First thing I found was that they don't offer a Mac friendly platform so I logged onto their web-based platform.
First strange thing I found was that the s/P T/L options were greyed out and could not be specified on execution.
Ok so I make a deal and find afterwards they are still greyed out! " Eh up" i think ! Something wrong here!
So I use their online chat helpline.This was excellent!! Answered within minutes! Some bloke, as nice as he was was as useful as a chocolate fireguard, and basically told me that as i had a mac there was nothing he could! WOW!
Next I download the iPhone app and guess what? Yep no option to set a s/l or t/P !
Anyway eventually I get to speak to Diana.And very nice she is!
However eventually she sends me a link to a mac friendly platform.Guess what? it isn't actually a mac friendly platform but in fact a bit of advice on how to download a third party program to fool their platform into thinking it was operating on a pc.
Don't think so somehow! So I dig out my old pc lap top ( good job I had sent it for 6 with my louisville slugger as I'd been tempted to when it slowed down to snails pace before it was replaced by the mac!) and I load up their bt4 platform.
WOWWWW.! This looks like its been designed by a college student on an excel project.!
Quickly realising what this outfit is all about I put all my dough (all 30 quid of it !) on a casino bid of 1/500 on a long EUR/USD deal and lost the lot quicker than you can say yankeedoodledandee!
Not bothered as it would probably have proved more difficult to get a withdrawal with this outfit than it would have been to get the Greek bail-out re-paid!!
Got an email today telling me of their "special offer" of 100% bonus of deposits valid till 5 June!!!!! WOWWWWWWWW
Give me break! "Bucket shop" doesn't even begin to describe this outfit!
They're as transparent as my aunties nightie !
Come here OANDA and give me a hug I never realised how good you were!
Reminds me of a saying. " Ever lent a friend 20 bucks and never seen them agin?It was probably worth it!"
Do as you will people but be be careful!

May 23, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia - Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

Dear Hugo,

Simply Impossible.

Please provide your MT4 ID on the forum in public or email me at chris@trading-point.com with your MT4 ID and I will follow up with absolutely every detail of your account.

There is 0% for any customer to request a withdrawal request and not receive his funds. Trading Point is a licensed company such an action is simply impossible.

Chris A. Zacharia - Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

vikneshvaran,
johor bahru, Malaysia,
May 21, 2012,

I have been trading with TP and here are my personal experiences;

A very costly spread ( by the time I am getting profit and wanted to close it, the profit gets reduced quite fast). Please remember they have their spread published, so it is my choice of accepting their spread.

Their execution is very good and i have no complaint about it, but the moment I place an order, I will definitely get an opposite move that could either reduce the profit or no profit at all (or I have to wait hourly to get it through, if I am lucky). So, unless I am trading with the tp(take profit) is set, don't think I will get more profit, unless some fundamental impact helps me.Their backoffice support is also good.

Previously when I asked one of the representative whether is TP is a market maker, I didn't get a clear answer. But today, I have a clear answer that TP is a market maker. If I had known this before, I would have avoided TP. I experienced lots of counter moves after I made some profit. I am closing my account with them (with losses), but it doesn't mean those who read this need to do the same. The choice is upon individuals. I am closing because their trading environment doesn't suit me.

Previously, I have closed my account due to the same kind of reason with forex.com.au. Planning to look for London based broker.

Dear Miyabi,

Our average spreads and lowest spreads are transparently posted on our website here  http://www.trading-point.com/download/docs/spreads-micro.pdf and here --> http://www.trading-point.com/download/docs/spreads-standard.pdf.

In regards to execution: Please note that almost all of the orders executed within milliseconds, however during high market activity (often experienced at times of important news releases) there are cases in which there may be some delay, up to several seconds, as orders arrive in huge numbers and are placed in the queue for execution. Our team works very hard in eliminating any delays, especially as we thrive in not rejecting any orders or giving any re-quotes.

Dear Mr. Wend,

As noted on 100forexbrokers.com on your previous review:

Firstly I would very strictly advice that you should revise your tactic of making blogs with no reason especially when you are talking about issues which do NOT exist but are issues that have come under your perception due to lack of knowledge of how to use the partners program.

Firstly: You had a balance of $322 in your partners account.

Secondly: Your 2 referred parties are the same entity and have not deposited the amount of 10,000 USD but 2,000 USD.

Thirdly: Commissions in an account do not show automatically when a trade is executed the system updates every 24 hours with exclusion to weekends.

Fourthly: Your account manager was always Mrs. Sophie Zakrzewska and never changed. The welcome email from Mrs. Munoz is a courtesy email sent to all customers by Mrs. Munoz which is Mrs. Zakrzewska ‘s assistant.

In essence you have made an issue and argument about a NON existing case and you have even made a blog about something non existing.

Summary: Partner accounts do not update in real time, commissions from referred parties trading are calculated every 24 hours taking in to consideration many factors of the trading activity of a given day. A partner program that did not post your commissions in real time cannot and will not be tolerated to be addressed with the word “scam”.

In essence you have posted a comment and made a blog talking about something not accurate for a broker that will pay you commissions for your marketing activity? I think you should revise your general ethical behavior before you come to trusted websites and post comments that do not match reality.

I advise you follow up publically and apologize and additionaly remove your blog from the world wide web index as your clearly violating the terms and conditions of the program which you have enrolled which at the end of the day is paying you commissions for referring 2 clients which are the same person.

I consider your comments and practice, unacceptable, unethical and above all NON transparent.

Dear Enugu,

Our backoffice desk has sent you 2 emails on the 22nd April and 7th of May 2012 to provide proof of residency of your account so your claim on the 2nd of May is not valid.

In regards to your complaint:

“I also want to point out that my brother's account, 30194, does not receive positive swaps when trades are taken. Only negative swaps are charged and I have decided to raise this issue here in FPA so that it will also be addressed as soon as possible. There is a photo of the trade log for this account 30194 to prove my claim. One such example was a trade on USMXNmicro sell Order 6797917, No positive swap was given despite the fact that the trade lasted for more than 4 days. This is not proper.

If my issues cannot be resolved ASAP, then I will consider trading-point one of those brokers were I would dare not invest my hard earned money. Until my issues are resolved, I am more than inclined to give this broker a 1 star rating.”

This was an issue which occurred from our software provider Metaquotes and it had been resolved and additionally affected parties have been settled in order for us to maintain fairness.
_____________________________________________________

Dear Bernhard,

As you can appreciate we accept our errors and therefore we have already reimbursed your account last week with all the losses and "possible" gains which would occur if the rates would be as listed on the out-dated file.

I think this very much fair from our side to compensate for our
error.
_____________________________________________________

Dear (cheated) Azahari,

As I understand you have received an email from our support desk explaining the issue for you:

I attach the email correspondence to maintain transparency:

Dear Azahari,

We thank you for choosing Trading Point as your trusted broker.

Regarding your doubts concerning the close of your positions on 08/05/2012. I would like to inform you that after the investigation I have found out that all your trades have been hedged indeed, however , the volatile market move have caused widening of the spread (difference between ask (1622.54) and bid price (1616) ) , which have resulted in the stop out. In the situation that you have hedged positions , widening of spread works against all you trades (sell and buy types). That was a direct and only reason of the stop out of your positions , therefore, the system acted completely correct in this matter.

Regarding spreads, I would like to inform you that the spreads you receive are taken directly from our liquidity providers and reflect the current situation in the market

Please note that certain market conditions affect spreads, such as:

• Movements at commencement of trading session
• News release( especially when important economic news are released causing a sharp rise or fall in market prices)

In volatile market conditions (during market moving news events or particularly active markets)

In the environment of low or insufficient market liquidity

Trading Point makes every effort to keep these discrepancies as low and rare as possible through its partnerships with multiple liquidity providers. Our goal is to provide our clients with the lowest spreads in the industry coupled with the best quality of execution.

For more details about execution methodology, please refer to the link http://www.trading-point.com/download/docs/TP-
Order_Execution_Policies.pdf

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are happy to inform that, Trading Point is going to cover all transfer fees (deposits and withdraws) on both sides (excluding bank wire transfer, which we cover on our side only and Western Union and MoneyGram which fees need to be covered by the client's side). We have also attractive promotions like our 20% bonus with first-initial deposit and our loyalty 10% bonus for every following deposit.

Wishing you a Happy and Successful Trading!!!
______________________________________________________

Dear Wallace,

Thank you for your review.
______________________________________________________

Dear Mr. Osborne,

The complaint of the CFTC was officially forwarded to Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd in the middle of September 2011. In order to settle the matter as quickly as possible, the company management and legal advisory team immediately initiated communications with the legal department of the CFTC.
Furthermore, in response to the press release by CFTC of the 8th of September 2011, Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd published several press releases informing the public of the issue.
At a later stage, and strictly in accordance with the CFTC directives, Trading Point ceased to accept any new US residents as clients during the time of ongoing negotiations. At the time, the company management took the decision to further provide services to existing US clients who registered with the company before that stage, and also to ensure the same high level of services to them as they were previously used to. This was again done with the awareness of the CFTC as the issues regarding the future of the US client accounts were at that point uncertain.

Nandan Doreswamy,
India, India,
May 17, 2012,

Hello All :-) Would like to use this platform to thank you my fund Manager "Adam Kyriakou" who works with Trading Point. Its just I have started my journey with Forex trading, and he makes me comfortable with all the transactions and interaction with TP!! Be live it or not.. my withdraw request was processed within few minutes.. thats awesome..!! hope all the customers with TP get a account Manager like "Adam"..!!

miyabi,
jp, Japan,
May 13, 2012,

too wide spread and too late get positoin.
What was good only as for the beginning.
A word worst now.

cheated,
, Brunei Darussalam,
May 9, 2012,

I never believe any negative rating about this company until last night. I was monitoring my trades which consists of several sell and buy but were balance in amount. Meaning that even if the market goes one way up or down my account will not be affected. But to my horror and disbelieve, ALL my SELL trades were closed, which resulted in the BUY to reached margin call and subsequently closed. I feel so cheated that it happened right in front of my very eyes.

They did unauthorised closing of my trades and as a result my account is now in negative balance!!!

Don't trust this company

Thomas Osborne,
, USA,
May 7, 2012,

I found that Trading Point had no slipage, no requotes, fast exacutions, but I feel they don't practice good business standards. They were sued back in Sept of 2011 by the CFTC and I feel they should have let there US customers know that at that time so they could make a decision to do business with them or not. Also they would pay there customers bonus money to go to sites like this and post good reviews. Hmmmm. You decide for your self.

2011-12-08 5 Stars I must say that Trading Point is one of the best forex brokers I have ever been with. No problem

Wallace Zhang,
Beijing, China,
May 3, 2012,

I have to say sth about this broker.

I'm in Chinese trader and my account number is 32731.

I opened a LIVE account about 1 month ago. At first, i received lots of help by my account manager and i felt like i was in heaven. But later, i found some bad rating about this broker and i was scared about unable to withdraw the money. So i requested a withdrawal by Liberty Reserve yesterday, however, i received an E-mail from their backoffice saying that i have to provide the screenshot of my LR account to make sure i'm the owner of the account. So i sent the screenshot to them and WITHIN 1 HOUR(actually 40MIN) i received the money. This is really fast and beyond my expectation. GOOD WORK!

The only disadvantage so far is that you have to provide the proof of identity and residence to validate your account, because in China, it's not as usual as foreign countries to have the proof of residence, so it took me some time to get this. But anyway, this is a reliable way to secure the fund safety.

In conclusion, i received an outstanding service from this broker and had a really good time on my first withdrawal. NO SCAM!

Hope TP can open an office in China so that more Chinese traders can trade on this good broker.

Keep Good Working

Wallace

wdwd,
Jakarta, Indonesia,

Dear all,

Be aware with this broker, if you want make serious investment just RETHINK and gather more informations for this broker. i have bad experience on it's affiliate program, i make special blog for my case ( http://tradingpointscam.wordpress.com ) and will update everythings. i just want to show UNHONEST behaviour by trading-point.com through my blog. it's just small commission and trading-point.com scam on it and now the question is how about big profit....

Bernhard Krebs,
Neerach, Switzerland,
May 3, 2012,

This company is not serious. I am Swiss German and on their German page they had a swap of plus 2.75 points on EUR/CHF. They changed that about weeks ago, did not inform their customers and just changed it to minus. Today May 4th the changed it.

Then the value of EUR/CHF is not correct. Very often they are up to 70 points below the reality!!!!Answer from TP to my chat: from April 30.
Loren Paulauskas | 21:17
We didn't manage to change the rates in all the languages sir but we will

I work with 3 different brokers and this one is by far the worst. The most expensive also. I will cancel my account. Watch out!!!!!

PROSPER,
ENUGU, Nigeria,
May 2, 2012,

I am an existing client of this company with account number 13442. I considered this broker a safe haven for investment in retail forex trading until recently.

I actually opened a new trading account 35795 through a link that was provided me by their customer representative, Loren Paulauskas. This new account 35795 was opened on Wednesday, 4 April 2012, 16:43. I made a deposit and after going through the hurdles of changing the leverage of the account and attempting to make a withdrawal, I was informed by their live chat that withdrawal for the new account has not been activated by the backoffice dept.

I was then informed by the customer representative, Alexandros Demetriou, that the new account would be linked with the old account after which the withdraw would be activated. I was told this would take 24 hours. After 24 hours, I contacted this same chat representative and was told to be a little patient.

Its almost 2 weeks and I have not received any response from the back office despite the emails that I have already sent them. I have a little amount trapped in this new account that I cannot withdraw though I intend to make more deposit.

May 2, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia – Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instuments

Dear pipmix,

Xemarkets.com is a website owned and operated by Trading Point as stated on the website itself.

Its 100% clear that this site is owned and operated by Trading Point of Financial Instruments with absolutely nothing to hide.

You mention the word SCAM. Could you please justify the reason for this description, this is a NASTY word in the forex market and using it with no justification is NOT nice?

I have confirmed with both the back office desk and the dealing desk and we have only closed an account from Cyprus once in 2010 to one fraudalent customer which I assume is not yourself as xemarkets.com did not exist in 2010.

Your claim seems very strange and non true.

In the case you insist that your allegations are true or you live in a different country than the one you stated above we would be more than happy to transparently follow up here on the FPA in public.

Please follow up with your MT4 Id here on forexpeacearmy and we will follow up with the reason in public if the above is based on true facts.

If the allegation is not supported by a follow up we will consider this as a FAKE review and will follow up directly to the Senior Webmaster of the site to remove this allegation.

Dear Bilal,
Thank you for nice comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Kostadin,

Our spreads are transparently posted on our website on  http://www.trading-point.com/spreads. On this section you will find links to 2 PDF files which clearly note our minimum and average spread for all trading instruments we offer.

Moreover if you would like to monitor our spreads average you can use tools built by websites like forexbrokerz.com or forexfactory.com which note real time spreads and average spreads for all major currency pairs for all brokers. You can find this tool here http://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/trading-point-forex and http://www.forexfactory.com/brokers.php.

You also note low liquidity; please note that when you are trading with brokers that offer variable spreads similar to the interbank market, spread offerings are directly related to the market liquidity and therefore spreads will be lower during volatile hours and of course bigger during non volatile hours. This is the same with all brokers operating under an interbank market conditions model.
In regards to you unanswered email from Mr. Holmes, please provide me your MT4 ID and I will investigate if your email was unanswered, not processed or never received.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Adbul,

Thank you for your kind comments.

pipmix,
Cyprus, Cyprus,
Apr 30, 2012,

xemarkets and trading point are the same Broker and they are SCAM. i had an account with them and made profit on it, when i wanted to withdraw they disabled my account. i don't recommend them for trading.

Abdul Majeed,
, Pakistan,
Apr 28, 2012,

Very good broker I recmend due to its Punjabi services

Kostadin,
, Bulgaria,
Apr 26, 2012,

Dear Chris!
Please don't bother talking about average spread! When I open my position I don't care what your "average" spread is. Are you telling me that it is not possible for you to have 4-7 pips at certain point of time? As a regulated company you should not mislead your customers with "tight spread as low as 1 pip", your spread is very wide if you ask me. I have opened positions on 6 pips spread. So would you tell me what is your maximum spread? And about your support: My "account manager" Chris Holmes wrote me once with the strong words, "feel free to contact me via email, we would like to ensure you that you will never be left alone". I asked him a question via mail 3 months ago and I am still waiting for the answer. So w

2012-04-06 2Star I made a deposit with this broker, becase I was attracted to the "tight spread, as low as 1 pip", however most of the time I was trading the spread was over 3-4 pips for the major pairs. The agent on the chat explained that with "low liquidity", however it is not written on their website(at least not on a visible place). And it appears that I registered for 1-2 pips and I received 4-7 pips spread, which is rediculous

Bilal Majeed,
Lahore, Pakistan,
Apr 23, 2012,

This is first broker. I highly recommended because fast deposit and withdraw, good customer services. I am trading with this broker since more then one year. From moneybookers they only within 24 hours. I've withdraw 3 time. Trading Point MT4 is smooth trading platform. I don't use demo so I can't write anything about demo account of trading point. Trading Point is fully regulate from best of financial authority.

Apr 23, 2012,

Dear Mr. Amran,

Thank you for your participating on the conversation on the FPA.
In regards to our swaps:

Please note that swaps are calculated for the positions carried out through the night (overnight positions) 00:00 CYP local time (GMT+3). In the specific case you refer to your trade was opened on 22:10 on the 16th of April and closed at 01:10 on the 17th April.

This trade was was passed through overnight so swaps have been charged. I would like to make clear that swaps are charged at midnight regardless if the trade was to be opened at 23:55 of any given day. Swaps are charged at midnight GMT+3 regardless of the time the trade was opened.

In regards to our spreads:

Please note that Trading Point operates on variable spreads similar to the interbank market and therefore spreads fluctuate accordingly to market liquidity and pricing provided by our liquidity providers.

Our spreads are transparently noted on our website under the spreads section here --> http://www.trading-point.com/spreads

Fabain Amran,
CA, USA,
Apr 21, 2012,

Very high spread and rediculous swap,
I had my trade open for 2 hours and I was charged -$35.00 swap. I contacted them to resolve it but never got a reply from them and I didnt bother to follow up on them I just switched to Alpari usa

Chris A. Zacharia - Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments.,
Apr 17, 2012,

Dear Jimmy,

Can you have the kindness of sharing your MT4 ID with us here in public on the FPA so we can follow up about your case.

If your account was closed by Trading Point we will share the reason for this in public to maintain transparency.

Additionally once you share your MT4 ID we will check our live chat logs to investigate your claims.

Jimmy,
, Malaysia,
Apr 13, 2012,

Hi,

Be aware of this broker. It can simply disable my account without letting me know the reason.

When i contact the customer support, they said they are no idea in this, but keep asking me to wait

Sayed Sudip Ahmed,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 13, 2012,

Very good broker, i have made my account with them but did not deposited, they gave me USD 25 dollar for trade.... i traded that amount and discovered that they are offering very nice service, i loved their spread and execution and what i loved most in Trading-Point is. their charts, their charts are accurate and no manipulation is there, there is no weekend bar like my previous broker. Then i have decided to put my money for trading with TP. I have started with them, after several withdrawal i will give them a five star, so far they are a good broker, I recommend this broker for all Bangladesh traders.

Chris A. Zacharia - Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments,
Apr 9, 2012,

Dear Kostadin,

The spread at the closing of the trading week which closed on the 6th of April 2012 was very much affected by the Easter week.

Liquidity in the market through out the week was very low and especially on the closing of the market.

When you are trading with a broker offering variable spreads similar to the interbank market spreads are 100% dependent on the liquidity of the market.

However even with low liquidity spreads have not been in the range of 4-7 during last week but were ranging in the range of 1.9-2.8 on average.