XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

XM.com is part of Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited group. Members of this group include Trading.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

unhappy,
Singapore,
May 6, 2019,

Was good. Is worse than bad.

I have been trading with XM for several years. Very happy with them initially where deposit and withdrawal were exceptionally fast. Trade execution was fair and acceptable.

Not until later in 2018, i have start to experience IT connection issue to their trading platforms as well as their member's login. During the first couple of times, i thought its just a possible transition period for any form of issue to be rectified. but things got worse where deposit in few instances, were not accounted for and until i got them to investigate several times and with alot of effort at my end, then they bother to work around a solution and eventually saw my record of depositing. This is the tip of the ice berg. Then on, at least few times within a month, there will be brief moments that trading platform cannot be accessed during critical period. And the problematic period can last between 20mins to 60mins. During this period, u are all alone. No alternate method to contact, unless u willing to spend high amount of money for oversea call to explain your issue. No announcement made to keep client engaged or whatsoever. Customer support didnt even bother to find out why and only said will email back with 24 hrs. Technical support, do they even exist? World class? my foot.

So where was my account manager? Unable to solve my issue and only ask me to submit my issue via another channel and waiting for another round of investigation. I dont even know where it leads to. As time goes by, more than 6 mths have passed, my account manager does not only didnt solve my problem, instead of probing in as to why i show certain level of unhappiness, she mentioned since im the only one having this problem, this is my issue. So my reply to her was, that would me my whole country is having internet connection issue!

What's my trading profile? I traded an average of 250 lots or more per month easily more than 12 months.

I will not reveal my trading account number due to security reason. but im willing to provide assistance to investigate without the involvement in current point of contact.
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 9, 2019:
Dear unhappy,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some problems and I will be happy to help you and resolve any problem that you might have.

I kindly ask you to send me a Private Message with your account number and I will make sure that any problem you are having is resolved as soon as possible.

Nigeria,
May 5, 2019,

Please I cannot understand the meaning of this why will my trade be stopped out again without it hitting my stop loss and go and stop me out please I need my money or I will go to the relevant authorities to report this wickedness. I placed a trade on 2019.05.03 18:07:58 to buy eur/jpy 0.9 vol, at 124.521 and placed a stop loss at 124.339 just to check the system now to find out that the system took me out at 123.654 giving me a huge loss why, some days back the same thing happend and i complained and you guys said that its news session you guys need to give me my money cos i can see you guys dont play fair.

this is outright wickedness what is stop loss there for if its of no use then you should delete and not to deceive people that it works, the incident that happened on the 3rd of may is wickedness the one with gold/usd now its eur/jpy, please I need my money, I have been trading for a long time now and am not new to trading, what is the reason for stop loss if it will not trigger

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 8, 2019:
Dear papas_sami,

You have made various allegations against XM.

In order to maintain transparency please share your account number and numbers of trades that you believe were executed at wrong prices.

Khosi,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Apr 25, 2019,

The broker manipulates pending orders for fundamental events, they move, cancel or actual trigger your pending orders before the point set to enter the trade to ensure that you lose. Very much disappointed at XM in relation to this.

My pending orders were manipulated, the broker executed the trade before the market reached my entry point and blew my account while the market never reached the point which i said I should enter the market for the event but my order was triggered, tried to enquire but had no luck as I was told that the market was very much volitile during that period which I knew and hence why I traded that time, all in all I was never refunded my money and honestly bercause of that XM is Frauding people because its not only me that had the same problem.
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 2, 2019:
Dear Khosi,

You have made various allegations against XM.

In order to maintain transparency please share your account number here and the number of the order that you believe should not have been executed so I could investigate your claims and explain why this order was executed if it has.

Yavuz,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Apr 16, 2019,

Deposit

My id (4493733) and i cant deposit my account .when i emailed nobody took care of me. I still can not deposit my account.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 19, 2019:
Dear Yavuz,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem to fund your trading account.

As I can see from your account history, you were able to successfully make a deposit several days ago.

I will ask your personal account manager to contact you in order to help you to make a deposit as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can contact our customer support team and I can assure that they will be able to solve this problem.

Vivek,
Apr 12, 2019,

My account id 4633302 and i request for withdraw and still waiting for last two days and i called so many times and send mail as well but no solving the problem
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 15, 2019:
Dear Vivek,

I kindly ask you to contact your personal account manager or request a call back as soon as possible.

I can assure you that when you do speak with your account manager over the phone, your withdrawal request will be processed shortly.

Brazil,
Apr 10, 2019,

Great broker! I am a customer of Xm in Brazil, I am satisfied with the competence and honesty, effective customer service, fast withdrawals! Congratulations. Account: 43011503 -Xm Overall Real 33

Ótima corretora! Sou cliente da Xm no Brasil, estou satisfeito com a competência e honestidade , atendimento ao cliente eficaz, saques rápidos! Parabéns. Conta: 43011503 -Xm global Real 33

Spain,
Apr 9, 2019,

I made a deposit of € 10 and withdrew immediately afterwards to verify that it worked and I had no problem, a few days later I tried to make another larger deposit and it did not leave me, I contacted the team and they did not tell me . After talking to the bank and after a long period of observation, they did not know exactly what was happening, and they told me that most likely the bank system was blocking me because I detected fraudulent evidence of xm.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 15, 2019:
Dear cudado,

I kindly ask you to share your account number so I could investigate your claims and make sure you are able to fund your trading account whenever you wish to.

At the moment I can advise you use alternative payment methods that XM is offering in order to fund your account and/or withdraw funds.

Qalyubia, Egypt,
Apr 6, 2019,

xm take my profits

I Deposited: 300 $ 4-4-2019 23:32:52
I make order buy eurusdmicro lot 50.00 5-4-2019 02:19:20
i end this order 5-4-2019 16:00:44
my profit is 69 : 50 $
xm is canceled my profit and send me message to terminate business relationship with me because i use bonus.
i do not use any bonus.
you can see this
my account number: 46026512
Password: Ahmed123456
Server: XMGlobal-Real 36

Dear forextreader2020,

You have violated the rules that you accepted when opening account with XM and, therefore, your account got terminated and may no longer trade with XM.

Please note that the money you have deposited with XM will be returned to you in full as your withdrawal request is completed.

South Africa,
Mar 18, 2019,

On my account 2722101 I made a deposit of 5 USD and then profit of 25.58 usd and after trading with a friend of mine on hotspot everything was fine because there wasn't no internet connection I made a withdrawal of a total 30.58 it wasn't processed and all my profits were taken from me and this is the first I've heard of a broker taking clients profits and saying its because of fraudulent activities

Dear Puleng,

I believe that you are well aware that performing opposite trades with a sole purpose of gaining unfair advantage is strictly prohibited by XM. In other, words you were trying to abuse companies favorable trading conditions and gain unfair profit.

The above is the sole purpose why your account got blocked and will remain blocked indeterminately.

Vrededrop, South Africa,
Mar 14, 2019,

I requested for withdrawal after making profits from the no deposit bonus now it is 26 hours. My withdrawal is still pending and I am being told to wait for a call for verifications if I am not mistaken. I am asking myself why they say withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours than they cannot live to their promise of terms and conditions

Dear moea lebohang,

On rare occasions withdrawals of funds from No Deposit Bonus accounts require additional verification in for us to verify client's identity. Therefore, I kindly ask you to speak with your Personal Account Manager via phone and when it has been done, I can assure that your withdrawal request will be processed in no time.

Is XM a good broker?

The best way to answer if XM is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent XM broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/xmcom/

What is the minimum deposit for XM Broker?

XM brokers offers several account types. Micro and Standard accounts have a minimum deposit of $5. Other account types vary in their minimum deposit requirements by region.

How do I deposit money in to my XM broker?

XM's broker deposit procedure is fairly straightforward. Once the account is registered and approved, follow these simple steps:

• Login to XM broker members area.
  • Select the deposit method (Credit and Debit cards, Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer or other).
  • Select the XM account and specify the deposit amount.
  • Enter the appropriate payment details.
Funds availability depend on the funding method, with card deposit being "instant". If you have any questions or problems contact XM broker live chat.

How long does it take to withdraw from XM?

XM broker says they process nearly all withdrawal requests within 24 business hours.

Then it may take another 2-5 business days for the bank to process wire or for card transaction to be reflected in your account.

For faster XM withdrawal you may opt for the XM Card or e-wallet, these payments are received the same business day.

Can I withdraw XM bonus?

Profits made by trading XM bonuses are withdrawable. However, you can not withdraw XM bonus itself.

Check the terms and conditions of any bonus program before accepting a bonus.

How much can I withdraw from XM?

XM's minimum withdrawal amount is $5 for credit/debit cards and e-wallets and is $200 for the bank wire.

The maximum withdrawal amount from XM is determined by the payment method with Bank Wire limits being the highest.

Please be aware of the XM withdrawal priorities, if you deposited money with the credit card or e-wallet, then withdrawal is processed via the same method up to amount deposited before you are able to select other withdrawal methods.

Does XM allow scalping?

XM allows scalping as well as trading during time of increased volatility.

It is always a good idea to check fresh reviews on Forex Peace Army to see if traders recently encountered any serious problems with scalping using XM trading platforms.

What is XM zero account?

XM Zero accounts feature near-zero spreads (EURUSD average spread is as low as 0.1 pips) and a no requotes execution policy with all trading styles welcome.

The trade off is a broker commission of $7 per lot round turn charged when opening the trade.

Some regions may have different account options.

Is XM a regulated broker?

XM broker is regulated by several government regulators:

• Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), registration #443670;
  • Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), registration #IFSC/60/354/TS/18;
  • Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), registration #120/10.

Does XM charge commission?

XM broker offers several account types:

• Micro Account and Standard account are commission free
  • XM Zero account features ultra-thin spreads but charges commission of $7 per round lot traded payable at the order opening time
  • Some regions may have other account types

What is XM leverage?

XM offers flexible leverage from 1:1 to as high as 888:1 that can be instantly changed in your account members area.

Higher leverage allows to trade the borrowed capital which increases both the profit potential and the risk of loss.

Some trading strategies like automated scalping may require high leverage while many professional traders do not use much leverage.

Please trade responsibly selecting the leverage based on your risk appetite and loss tolerance level. Some regions may only offer lower leverage.