XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Gary,
, Sweden,
Apr 30, 2015,

The relationship started OK but then I started to notice that the spreads were widening at times when my order would drop into profit.

I have had many chats with support and they would not take my issue seriously, they simply shrugged it off as saying spreads are variable and can be increased at any time especially during periods of high volatility in the market (I noticed spread changes during both volatile periods and non-volatile).

This of course gives them option to increase the spread in their favor to close out positions / keep you out of profit. The XM.com platform also freezes when there is volatility giving you zero chance to pull out of a trade / take profit. I also mentioned this issue but as before and rather frustratingly they avoided the questions as best they could. It was like banging my head against a rather large brick wall (neither XM or doing this are not recommended).

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 6, 2015:
Dear Gary, I would like to reassure you that we fill all our clients? orders at the best available market price at all times. We also do our best to provide you with the lowest possible spreads combined with the best trade execution speed. Please note that it is not uncommon for spreads to widen, not only during volatile market conditions, but also at times of low liquidity. Spread widening related to lack of liquidity during European and US session is a rare occurrence. However, during Asian session liquidity on certain pairs dries out and this especially relates to exotic pairs that are not actively traded during night hours. I kindly ask you to follow up with your MT4 ID to initiate an investigation and transparently present the full data of your claims. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
WAIDATT HAZIM,
LOS ANDES, Argentina,
Apr 24, 2015,

WITHOUT DOUBT,ONE OF THE BEST TEN BROKERS IN THE WORLD.FCA REGISTERED, ASIC REGULATED, WITH THE LOWEST SPREADS OF THE INDUSTRY, UNRIVALED EXECUTION, EXCELLENT VARIETY OF INVESTMENT INSTRUMENTS. MORE THAN EXCELLENT SUPPORT AND, GREAT NUMBERS OF OPTIONS FOR LEVERAGE AND PLATFORMS...

Bill,
Apr 23, 2015,

My trading experience with XM has been ok. Customer service has been decent when I have contacted them and execution is ok, not great, but ok. There is some issues around news, but it is not absolutely terrible

Imithiyas,
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Apr 17, 2015,

Excellent broker, Withdrawals take only few hours, Super customer support, Highly recommended

Jayaweera,
Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka,
Apr 10, 2015,

XM is a good broker.. I have trade (2224539) with them about 3 months and have got some great experience (profit) of good trading condition. withdrawal is perfectly smooth and fair.. Thank you XM. Everything is good but I am looking for a ECN broker (Human being can never be satisfied) so currently I am not trading with XM. Thank you
Best regards

sulaimon shekoni,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Mar 27, 2015,

I have abused the terms and conditions but the company was very fair to me to restore my account. Please read carefully the terms and conditions before trading. XM. is the best broker ever, they dont just have a good trading platform, they also have FREE technical analysis that will ensure profits of your deposited funds. With XM you minimize losses and Maximize profits.

German,
Ufa, Russian Federation,
Mar 15, 2015,

The company has canceled all my profit. I trade manually and open transactions manually on graph. She explains that I used some Internet delays and arbitrage opportunities and did not provide any direct evidence of his words. It turns out that she can cancel any customer's profits under any pretext, without providing evidence.

How can I use some delay in the market execution? When market execution of order by clicking the mouse on the button buy/sell, I only send the order to the current market price. Then liquidity providers executed at the current market price and all Internet delays only worsen the exercise price.

It turns out that the company does not take the deal on the liquidity providers, and is engaged only in imitation of trade. And any profits are paid out of his own pocket. And therefore cancels profit under any pretext.

Dear traders looking for a Serious companies that do not deal with the abolition of profit clients.

I'll ask another question regulator. I wonder how it relates to the behavior of such a policy of the company.

My аccount XM no. 2209315
Sorry for my English.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Mar 24, 2015:
It has been concluded that transactions carried out in your account clearly reflect a technological and/or algorithmic trading pattern that was aimed at exploiting price latency arbitrage opportunities. This conclusion is based on a detailed review of the trading activity in your account no. 2209315. I would like to assure you that it is not our wish to trouble our clients and further confirm that we always abide by the Client - Company agreement with which you accepted before starting to trade with us. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Earl M,
Toronto, Canada,
Mar 15, 2015,

Being in business I know people never take the time to write a good review, but are more willing to write a bad review at the drop of a Hat. I've been trading with XM for about a year with absolutely no problems. Their online customer service is always friendly and willing to help. Deposit and withdrawals I find that they are one of the fastest. I've referred a number of friends and family members to them, and all are happy. I'm also an affiliate, I love it. The best part is that they can issue you an XM Debit Credit Card where you can use anywhere to access funds off your account. Do I sound like a shrill, you are right, I compliment excellence! Well Done XM

Kirst1,
Feb 26, 2015,

I traded with XM for a few months and made a modest profit just shy of £1000.
I received an email telling me in no uncertain terms that I was exploiting their service by using latency trading! I have responded with a formal complaint and received another email repeating their previous accusations and offering no evidence or explanation whatsoever. I have worked really hard at getting my trading knowledge to this point and am disgusted that a broker like this can simply cancel profits on a whim, citing no evidence and expect clients to just walk away! Disgusting. absolutely disgusting. I've submitted a complaint to the OCA in Cyprus.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Mar 9, 2015:
Dear Kirst1, Following a thorough investigation of your trading account, it has been concluded that the transactions carried out in your account were aimed at exploiting price latency arbitrage opportunities on our Company?s trading platform and at taking advantage of the internet delays which do not reflect the market rates at the time your trades were executed. This was achieved through the use of artificial intelligence software that allowed you take advantage of inefficiencies in pricing. We sent you a request asking to stop using this software but you have failed to comply and continued exhibit the same trading patterns that we consider to be abusive. At this point, we had no other option but to terminate your account. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Ashlee,
, Canada,
Feb 25, 2015,

I have had an account with XM for a little over a year now. I have been trading for 5 years in total. In all of my years trading, never have I been scammed like with XM.
I opened a trade with 6.0 lots, when the trade was executed, it was 60.0 lots. I dont know how they did this, but it wiped out my account.
The last 3 trades were with 6.0 lots, and before that I used a 5.0 lot. Yet, the very last trade opens for 60.0 and wipes out my account, and no cooperation at all from the company.
All they keep saying is I opened the trade with that amount of lots, and of course I did not think to take a screen shot before executing the trade as this has never happened to me with any broker, and I have traded with over 10 brokers.
What is really disconcerting, is that the company does nothing to check to see if what I am saying is true, they just check their end and pretty much say "No, you are lying", which I am not. This is a bizzare and rare occurence, and before they say lets see how we can fix this, they just say NO. I am disappointed because I thought XM was a decent company with good values, now I completely disagree, because of the way the have handled this situation. Their rebuttal was that last year I used 30.0 and 50.0 lots, which is irrelevant to this year, and most importantly to the last 6 trades I've made.
Its not about me losing the money, as Ive lost money many times and can never blame anyone but myself. But, when mysterious my lot size multiplies by 10, without me doing it, something is wrong. Moreover, when a business refuses to at least investigate, I think, maybe they did this on purpose.
I will not be putting anymore money in this account, I will close this account down now.
I would not recommend XM to anyone, as they dont value their customers, have faulty software, and most importantly the lack of willingness to investigate issues further.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Mar 9, 2015:
Dear Ashlee, You have left a claim without sharing your full MT4 ID. I will be waiting for your follow up with your MT4 ID and log files containing the trade in question to take action and transparently present the full data of your claims. I would also like to note that execution of orders is completely automated and the change of trade's volume could not have occurred. Each request is executed according to parameters set up by the clients, and unless your initial request to trade contained volume of 60 lots, it was not possible for the volume to be increased from 6 to 60 lots. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
moe,
, Canada,
Feb 15, 2015,

Starting trading with xm not too long ago, everything seemed alright Fast executions, good customer support...etc

During high impact news events, prices move pretty quick and spreads widen due to high volatility but it seems to be selective not sure if its xm or just my luck.

So last weeks trading, I did some news trading and during the AUD unemployment release prices drop really fast and having a trade opened I noticed spreads were pretty stable at around 2ish pips during a pretty high volatility news release. Also during the surprise announcement by BOJ which caused yen pairs to drop almost 200 PIPs in just a couple of minutes, spreads were also pretty low at around 4ish for GBP/JPY.

Now I never had a position opened during the drop in yen pairs and during the AUD news I had a pretty small position that wouldn't really cause any considerable losses if price didn't go my way.

I opened a few bad positions on GBP/JPY and had to hedge my loosing positions at the time. All positions were opened during US news release (unemployment claims on thursday). Exactly 5 seconds before the news release spreads widen to exactly 20 pips causing all my positions to close due to stop out.

Have my doubts whether this was intentional as I've dug around and found a few customers complaining about possible stop hunting and widening spreads way above normal during specific selective new releases causing stop outs while hedging. I had few other terminals from other brokers opened using variable spreads and none had a 20 pip spread gap during that news release.

Talking to support didn't help and magically the chat was disconnected. They told me your account manager would give you a call, i requested the call to be made at a specific time but they called a minute later and there was no way I could answer the call as I wasn't free to do so.

I can't prove anything simply providing my experience and wasn't pleased.

Won't be trading with xm anymore. Disappointed that's that for sure.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Feb 18, 2015:
Dear Moe, At XM we make every effort to keep spreads as low as possible thanks to our partnerships with multiple liquidity providers. However, it is common for the spreads to get wider during new releases that have high impact on the market. XM's spreads depend on prices received from our liquidity providers. Uncertainty and sudden market fluctuations are the main factors that cause liquidity providers to widen spreads during the news. Spreads get back to their average values within less than a minute after the news releases. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Moataz,
Cairo, Egypt,
Feb 5, 2015,

Advantages :Customer service is very good, withdrawal to credit card and skrill is so fast.

Disadvantages : trading is poor, not recommended for scalpers, price moves and P/L is zero !!!!!!

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Feb 16, 2015:
Dear Moataz, If you have a MICRO account (contract size is 1000), and you opened 0.01 lots, you will need to wait for a significant change in price in order to see change in profit or loss. EXAMPLE: Trade size = 0.01 microlots on EURUSD. Opening price =1.29887, closing price=1.29906 The calculation would be as follows: (1.29906-1.29887)*1000*0.01= 0.0019 USD As you can see, 0.0019 USD is too small a profit to be visible on your platform, as the profit shows 2 decimals. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Marta,
, United Kingdom,
Feb 5, 2015,

On 17/12/2013 I opened a real account with XM. The initial deposit I made was worth EUR 4,000.00. There were no complications with communication with XM as long as I was loosing money. Therefore when I achieved sufficient return and decided to withdraw the funds equal EUR 24,116.00 the complications occurred. I received an email informing me that XM did pay out a deposit, just instead of EUR 24,116.00 they paid out EUR 4,000.00, the equivalence of my initial deposit. XM simply canceled my profits! When I contacted XM they claimed my trading history was suspicious. They accused me of using arbitrage on the credit bonuses they offer and immediately suspended my accounts. XM’s explanation was simply copy pasting sections from their Terms and Conditions. After this email the contact with XM became a nightmare. They never gave me any details. And I never agreed with their prosecution. I tried to clarify this inconvenience but they do not want to hear me out they just stick to their version of events. I contacted them on many fields many times. Sometimes I had to resend my email few times to obtain a respond. At first I was directly contacting XM, then my lawyer contacted them first unofficially and the last time, mid of September, my lawyer contacted them in a official way. They did not respond. I am very surprised and disappointed with the manner the company treats its clients. I feel deeply betrayed and scammed by XM. As you can see I try to recover my funds for more than half a year and I still did not achieve it. On 03/12/2014 I opened a threat in Scam Alerts Folder. I informed XM about it on their Live Chat. The contact person ensured me they will respond to my threat. Nothing happened since.

Please note I have all the data to prove my point.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Feb 16, 2015:
Dear Marta, Upon investigation of your trading history there were a couple of red flags which we have identified which also triggered the concern from our Anti Fraud department which consequently resulted in termination of your account. The first point was that your registered address with us is in the UK and we saw that the IP accessing your account was from Poland and the same IP was also used in other accounts. The second point was that which has already been mentioned to you in private correspondence, regarding the type of trading taking place in your account, which raised suspicions of the company that there was an intention to exploit our trading facility. I would like to assure you that it is not our wish to trouble our clients and further confirm that we always abide by the Client - Company agreement with which you accepted before starting to trade with us. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
moncsi,
, Hungary,
Jan 23, 2015,

Dear XM, I have a question: does XM guarantee negative balance protection in all circumstances?
Thank you in advance!

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Feb 16, 2015:
Dear moncsi, XM is offering negative balance protection. The maximum risk of loss depends on the amount deposited in your trading account, which means that you cannot lose more money than you deposited. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Ahmed Basheer Affouni,
, Bahrain,
Jan 20, 2015,

As replied to me, my account manager did called me and there was misunderstanding and everything is quite fine
They are supportive and active, they are great broker

2015-01-15 2Star I send many msgs no reply no respond, I sent to the support team as well as the service team
They used to be great, I donno what happend
I hope the will reply then I will change my comment as well as my opinion

Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2015-01-19
Dear Ahmed.

I am sorry to hear about your experience.

Our Customer Support team replies to any inquiries sent via email within 24 hours, and emails sent during the weekend will reposnded to on Monday morning.

If you are experincing any issues, please contact our customer support representative via Live Chat as soon as possible.

Your account manager has already been asked to contact you, however, I kindly ask you to share your MT4 ID, should he have difficulties finding your account number by the name you left on FPA.

Kind regards,

Steve B,
Preston, UK, United Kingdom,
Jan 12, 2015,

On January 8th I received the below email from XM.com. I consider XM.com to be acting illegally by removing profits legally earned by news trading. I use a sophisticated news feed and trigger system to trade. They claim I am using arbitrage but when asked to provide proof my trades are arbitrage they produce no evidence. it's plain to see looking at my trades that they are all from news events where good deviations occurred.

AVOID.

Dear Mr. XXXXXXXX,

Following a thorough investigation of your trading account(s) by our Compliance Department, we hereby would like to inform you that, based on a detailed review of the trading activity in your account(s), we have concluded that the transactions carried out in your account(s) between 01.10.2014 and 15.12.2014 were aimed at exploiting price latency arbitrage opportunities on our Company’s trading platform and at taking advantage of the internet delays which do not reflect the market rates at the time your trades were executed.

Pursuant to Clauses 53.2 and 53.3 of the Company’s Terms and Conditions, to which you agreed when you opened your account(s) with our Company, we are, therefore, entitled, under these circumstances, to revoke the transactions initiated in your account(s), insofar as they relied on such price latency arbitrage opportunities and make the necessary and corresponding corrections and adjustments in your account(s) at our Company’s sole discretion. Accordingly, you will not be compensated for the profit of GBP 2505.53 resulting from the transactions in your account(s) that we have determined as resulting from the above-mentioned price latency arbitrage opportunities, since the transactions in your account(s) that gave rise to such profits are revoked/cancelled and any profits initially shown in your account(s) as a result of such transactions can, therefore, not be considered as legitimately made on your behalf.

Accordingly in line with the foregoing, we hereby regret to have to inform you:

- that your account(s) with our Company will be definitely closed with immediate effect;

- that, pursuant to Clauses 53.2 and 53.3 of the Company’s Terms and Conditions, transaction(s), which relied on price latency arbitrage opportunities are definitely revoked/cancelled; and

- that, as a result, we shall not be making any further payments and/or reimbursements to you.

This letter is official. It speaks for itself that it is sent to you without prejudice to any rights and/or remedies our Company may have in relation to this matter, now or in the future.

Sincerely,

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jan 19, 2015:
Dear Steve, It has been brought ot our attention that the transactions carried out in your account clearly reflect a technological trading pattern that was aimed at exploiting price latency opportunities on XM?s trading platform ; this was achieved through the use of artificial intelligence software that took advantage of sudden fluctuations in prices on XM?s platform. Our Compliance Department is currently reviewing your official complaint and will provide you with the company's final response. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Sharad Kumar Mukim,
Bangalore, India,
Dec 8, 2014,

I have a bad experience with XM. I opened a demo account and was using it to learn and understand forex trading and received an email from XM offering a $30 no deposit bonus. I opened the real account as the offer was tempting for me. I checked the email and there was no hidden condition on the same. After opening the account I didn't get the bonus hence I sent an email and I got the response that the bonus as not available in my region. I asked, if the offer is not available in my region then why did you sent me the email and misguided me but there was no explanation and they are saying that I will get a 100% bonus on my first deposit. There is nothing to trust XM after this. when after sending one offer they are not honouring the same then there is no guaranty of getting any fair play with them.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Dec 15, 2014:
Dear Sharad, Indeed XM is offering a $30 free bonus with no deposit required in some regions of the world and offering other exclusive promotions for clients from other regions of the world. Each region receives different promotions. It may be the case that you have received the $30 free bonus in mistake and we do sincerely apologize for this as it its unfortunately currently not available for clients from India. We apologize for any inconvenience might be cause by receiving this invitation in mistake. However India does have an exclusive promotion this period which you can view by visiting the promotions section of the XM website. Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused and any mistrust in XM it may have created. Thank you,
Aminu Usman,
Kaduna, Nigeria,
Dec 1, 2014,

I am happy to inform forexpeacearmy the issue i reported on 2014/11/26, xm.com disabling my account is resolved. After investigation they found out that i had two real accounts with them, one verified and the other unverified. So they now close the unverified account and restore the vetified account(the account i use to trade with) with additional bonus of $30.00.

2014-11-26 2Star WARNING:XM broker scam me today after realizing that i made 70% profit in three weeks with no even a single loss trade. I will advice my fellow traders to stay away from WWW.XM.COM because its total scam. They always want you to loose. scam...
Below is the chatting i had with their staff regarding why my account was disabled.
Our company representative will be with you in a moment.

20:58 Desimir has joined the chat.

Desimir | 20:58 Welcome to XM.com! How may I assist you?

Aminu Usman | 21:00 HI. i was unable to trade on the xm mt4 platform. Each time i make an attempt a message appears saying my trade is disabled.

Desimir | 21:01 May I have your account number please?

Aminu Usman | 21:01 my account number is 2211100

Desimir | 21:02 Please note your account was disabled for violation of the bonus terms and condition. You should receive an email shortly. Any deposits will be refunded back to the source

Aminu Usman | 21:03 what kind of violation is that

Desimir | 21:04 By opening multiply accounts

Aminu Usman | 21:05 no i only have one account with you

Desimir | 21:06 You should receive an email shortly sir by the relevant department, I cannot be more specific than that as I do not have further information on this matter

Aminu Usman | 21:06 ok. How can i withdraw my money

Desimir | 21:07 The deposit will be refunded sir no need to request a withdrawal

Aminu Usman | 21:07 when

Desimir | 21:08 You will be informed regarding this via email
Probably in couple of days time

Aminu Usman | 21:09 be specific. I know you disable my account simply because i am making alot of profit

Desimir | 21:10 I cannot be more specific than that as I told you have have no further information on this matter
Please wait for the email from the relvant department
Everything should be explained there

Aminu Usman | 21:12 Any way i am going to report this to all forex forums. And my conversation with you shall be posted there too.

Daniel D,
UK, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2014,

XM is the best broker I've ever traded with. My personal account manager Adam Kyriacou is the best there is. He calls all my clients I refer to XM within minutes of opening an account to help them get started. 10/10 for Adam and XM.

Julian van den Berg,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Nov 13, 2014,

I have been very satisfied with the service XM.com provides. One of the plus points is their MT4 trading platform work with MAC and I wasn't forced to run the platform on a Windows machine.

They also provided me with an investment bonus which some of the other brokers do not do, and of they do it is usually far less than what XM offers.

Very importantly, the staff are helpful and friendly. My account manager at XM is Adam Kyriacou and if you are considering XM then ask for Adam to assist you. His knowledge of the services XM offers is outstanding and he is a friendly professional person to do business with. Adam gives me regular phone calls to find out of I'm still happy and if there is something he can do to assist should I have any queries or problems. What I also appreciate about Adam is that he communicates on many mediums such as Skype and Facebook which is handy when you can't phone or don't have the time to chat on the phone. If Adam left to go work at another broker I would probably want to move my account with him.

I asked Adam if XM.com will be offering managed accounts and he said it is something that he and XM are investigating which is another plus point.

Lastly, XM is trustworthy and your money is safe. You won't struggle to get your profits or money back from them.

Michigan, USA,
Nov 10, 2014,

I've been using XM for almost a year now. I've never had an issue with trades, or settlements. Deposits and withdrawals are quick and efficient. Large withdrawals happen with no issues and I've made several. My account manager, Adam Kyriacou, absolutely rocks. He even helped me navigate the "US citizen with an offshore business presence" so I could trade with them. Your account rep is the face of the company and Adam places XM in a very good light. Adam is detail oriented and tracks every incoming and outgoing deposit and withdrawal to make sure it happens promptly. He's my "goto" guy if I have any issues and they are all resolved quickly. No other broker has ever called me and gotten to know me, my business, and my needs. XM is THE premier broker, in my opinion.

Handos,
Overijssel, Netherlands,
Oct 23, 2014,

Hello, i am new with XM. Just trading for a week now, And i must say that my rigistration was very fast. After registering you can easyly deposit an ammount on your account of the mt4, it is directly on your account if you make your deposit with skrill or your creditcard. After this you can just start trading, but first you need to upload your documents of your id and proof of adress. Then it needed to be valided by XM. Just went to the chat service and talked with Vincent in Dutch. He was very kindly and helpfull and valided my account so i could start trading. In 1 week i made 500$ profit and have withdrawal all the ammount and left just 100$. In no time i got my withdrawal on my skrill. It was just in 2 hours totally that i have waited. This became also that the Dutch service of there chat Vincent helped me during the process of withdrawal how it has to be. After all, it is a good broker and i have not had any problem with freezing, or stop hunting what ever. You just have to make a plan and take the gain with forex. Just read there terms and conditions, and u would not have any problems at all. Best Regards, Handos from the Netherlands

Wisnu Adi Prasetya,
Jawa Tengah, Indonesia,
Oct 13, 2014,

XM.com is NOT FAIR and BAD SERVICE when resolve this case issue.
My Trading Account suspended and I cannot use it again.
Their XM Team never give me a warning email or something kindly attitude!
They suspend my account and then give me an email said that my acccount suspended because of the high frequency of transactions/orders.
GOOD broker should give warning BEFORE suspend SO RUDE. I t is not fair enough, We are social human, Issue can disscused first. NOT LIKE THIS. SO RUDE attitude! DISSAPOINTED!

PLEASE NOTE I only GOT ONE EMAIL said ACCOUNT SUSPENDED! NO WARNING MESSAGE or GOOD ATTITUDE

eric st-yves,
canada, Canada,
Oct 12, 2014,

I open 2 account with them .

I blow up one account , no problem .everything go very well , but ...

When , i do some money ( around 50 $ over) ,
they freeze my account for investigation without notice ,
i chat with them , and less than 24h , they unfreeze my account without explanation .

One week after ( october 7 , 2014) , my profit was around 150 $ over .
They closed all my open position with losses without notice ,
they closed my account .

The reason after was " xm market dont to bussiness with my country (canada) .

But they have no reasons to closed account witout notice or any delay .
But they have no reasons to closed all open positions witout notice or any delay .

A serious business dont to that this way .

Berlian,
Medan, Indonesia,
Sep 16, 2014,

Hey guys,

I had trade in this brokers more 2 years. I think its brokers good. I can withdrawal not more 2 days.
If I get problem in withdrawal, I can contact his IB in Indonesia, usually he will be help me to process my withdrawal.
Until now I think its broker is good.