XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Jan 18, 2021 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

ewriter,
SINGAPORE, Singapore,
Aug 23, 2014,

Atif from Pakistan, i that is where you are really from, thanks for your illuminating videos and screenshots showing an apparent delay in the trading platform XM provides. It is truly deplorable that you do not know how to spell 'their.' Instead, you constantly mis-spell it, using 'there.' Please! to be RIGHT you NEED TO SPELL RIGHT. Anyways, back to your point: it is plausible there is a real delay between the two trading environments; this is simply because real trading accounts, although they may be pooled together for pricing delivery, are unlikely to be pooled in the execution technology. Besides, the delay according to your video is negligible -- perhaps a few seconds. Personally, i believe regardless of any delays, you would be able to gain significant profits with a good methodology and disciplined money management. I have been with XM for only a few months (not a staff only a novel account holder) and i have grown my account by 300% for evidence see my Signal on mlq5.com LONSDALE. It cannot be subscribed to (unfortunately) since the account leverage us too high. However, clearly it is possible to profit with XM (although the rollover is too high). Closing trades rapidly to avoid rollover or other losses is, IMHO not a good methodology and we need to help XM to disgorge much more of its profits back to us, if we are to make this world a better place!

Muhammad Nadeem Zafar,
, Pakistan,
Aug 11, 2014,

I have experienced “XM” as outstanding forex broker with no time execution of trades. Immediate withdraws & deposit make it different from others. The best thing which keep me trading with this broker for last three years is its customer service. They treat each customer with respect, particularly their representative takes my issues as its own issues & ensure timely resolutions. I always have good wishes for this trader.

Damian,
, Poland,
Aug 11, 2014,

XM is a huge scam. Doesn't allow you to close trades when they are for instance too profitable. Would never recommend this broker to anyone. There are thousands of great brokers that play a fair game and this one is just a huge scam. The slippage is terrible because of the very slow servers, they are lagging all the time. I had accounts with many other brokers and it is just uncomparable XM is that bad. When there is increased volatility the spread is so high that it's just unbelievable. Very unhappy with their service.

your exclient

Zakir Ahmed Choudhury,
Assam, India,
Aug 5, 2014,

XM is a TOTALLY scam company,They are not broker,Last friday 01/08/2014 I noticed that they adjusted 660$ from my account without any reason,I sent many mail and requested on live chat to solve this and back my 660$ to my account, but they don't hear me,even I try to contact with Mr JEET Singh who was saying that he is my account manager, but he is not contacting with me.so I request all traders kindly think first to make an account with such an fraud company

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Aug 11, 2014:
Dear Mr. Choudhury, Following a thorough investigation of your trading account(s) by our Compliance Department, I hereby would like to inform you that, based on a detailed review of the trading activity in your account, we have concluded that the transactions carried out in your account on 01.08.2014 were executed at delayed/stale prices. Accordingly, we have determined that transactions that relied on the above-mentioned price latency arbitrage opportunities cannot be considered as legitimate. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
mohamed Alhaffar,
jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 4, 2014,

XM is Scam Broker ,,,My ID Account 11178746
they Don't give me my Profit

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Aug 11, 2014:
Dear Mr. Alhaffar, I believe you referring to a trade no. 18418351. As you have been informed via email, this trade was cancelled because of an error in the execution price. The trade was executed at a stale/delayed price which did not reflect the actual market rate at the time of execution. I regret to informed that the profit garnered due the said error, cannot be considered as legitimately made on your behalf. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
bambang arfianto,
, Indonesia,
Jul 22, 2014,

As what other user said and experienced the same problem as me, I also want to clear this up and to tell that the previous problem that happened has been resolved, and XM also already responsible to the mess that caused by this matter. I hope it won't happen again in the future. Thank you.

2014-07-15 1Star This would be my third post regarding my case, and none of the XM representative in FPA care to give any response.

But I wouldn't care too much about that as since my first post I also communicating with them by email, and the last 3 emails from them was assigned to their Indonesian Account Manager.

Both from their International and Indonesia support are kept saying that "they did nothing wrong" in their eyes, and what they've done was seems legal for them.

I'm tired of their same answer again and again, I explained to them that I understand what they meant (because they kept giving me explanation in trade-positions-equity calculation) in every emails they gave me, which means they forced me to agree of their practice.

The real problem is not it, these are the real problem:

1. XM perform actions that change my open trades without my PERMISSION
2. XM apply the change all the positions that I have without any notice
3. What have XM did have screwed my trading strategy
4. Margin levels that I have was still far enough to withstand the floating loss, so there is no reason that my loss position had to be changed by XM (IF they would argue this matter as a margin call)
5. XM DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to arbitrarily change my trading positions both either in the profit and loss conditions
6. With the explanation of the XM which keep saying that there's nothing wrong with the changes and my loss was just equal to $0, but judging from my side, my loss is much greater than just $ 31.22, due to return to the starting position before XM revampedthe open positions require a long time to trade

I hope any existing members and new members should be aware of this practice, I'm going to submit this case to FPA, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, and New Zealand Financial Service Providers Register as where XM licenses issued and all financial authority of where XM registered.

2014-07-10 1Star it's me again, with account number 11159251, after i did an investigation on my account, apparently XM.com did what broker shouldn't do, they move my floating position into the point where the price started on 00.00 MT4 server time today (July 11, 2014 - 1.36073/1.36101), so they deducted all my negative floating trades and move them into one same price. This all happens with all my EURUSD trades.

XM.com has been INTERFERED my trades and deduct the negative trades as "variation withdrawal" WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Trading Point Of Financial Instruments Ltd

Account: 11159251 Name: Bambang Arfianto Putra Currency: USD Leverage: 1:888 2014 July 11, 08:27
Closed Transactions:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit
17780919 2014.07.11 00:22:34 balance variation #17718472 [2014.07.10 -0.54
17780464 2014.07.11 00:21:21 balance variation #15862081 [2014.07.10 -3.64
17780457 2014.07.11 00:21:21 balance variation #15854418 [2014.07.10 -4.16
17780456 2014.07.11 00:21:21 balance variation #15851881 [2014.07.10 -4.20
17780455 2014.07.11 00:21:21 balance variation #15849436 [2014.07.10 -4.53
Summary:
Deposit/Withdrawal: -31.22 Credit Facility: 0.00

2014-07-10 1Star before i submit case, i want to try here first to get an answer from xm.com rep, because your live chat rep was not helping at all, here's the chat transcript:

Our company representative will be with you in a moment.
04:27 Mariana has joined the chat.
04:27 Viktorija has joined the chat.

Mariana | 04:27 Welcome to XM.com! How may I assist you?

bambang arfianto | 04:28 my account number 11159251
i need clarification on my trading account

bambang arfianto | 04:29 moments ago, i received so many withdrawal notification, what is happening??

Mariana | 04:29 Hello Sir, of course
I will check it now
just a moment please

bambang arfianto | 04:30 ok, i'm waiting

bambang arfianto | 04:33 do you see those in my account?
hello??

Mariana | 04:34 Yes I have checked it now

bambang arfianto | 04:35 can you explain those withdrawal with comment "warious"?
"variation" i mean

bambang arfianto | 04:36 those actions already cut my balance about $30

bambang arfianto | 04:39 can you give me an answer?

bambang arfianto | 04:40 hello???
anyone there???

Mariana | 04:42 I am here Sir
give me another moment please

bambang arfianto | 04:42 give me an answer please, don't just quiet there

bambang arfianto | 04:46 it's been 18 minutes and you haven't give me any real answer!

bambang arfianto | 04:49 heellloooo???

Mariana | 04:52 Sir, thank you for your kind patience
Sir, please let me contact the relevant department for you and we will get back to you via email
I will need to ask the relevant department to investigate this

bambang arfianto | 04:53 how long will i get the answer from this your "relevant" department?

bambang arfianto | 05:01 i'm really curios, what makes you so hard on giving me an answer, it always took more than 5 minutes for every answer you gave me
and now you're going silent again!

bambang arfianto | 05:02 i ask you one more time, when will i get an answer from this your "relevant department?

bambang arfianto | 05:06 are you really still want to stay silent??

bambang arfianto | 05:08 alright, i'm bringing this case to forex peace army then, so other people can be aware of this practice

05:08 bambang arfianto has closed the chat.
0% match | Checked Jul 10, 2014

Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2014-07-14
Dear bambang arfianto,

We understand your frustration and we can reassure that we have identified the problem and we have already addressed it.

Between the end of the trading day on Thursday 10/7/14 and the beginning of the trading day on Friday 11/7/14 (Server Time) a technical error on our trading servers has resulted in open trades of certain instruments to be presenting unrealized profit and loss at that time as realized profit and loss.

Please be noted that your overall account performance has not been affected in any way from this error.

We would like to reassure you that the issue has been resolved by our team.

If for any reason you require assistance please feel free to contact your account manager or our support desk.

Edward Ng,
K.L, Malaysia,
Jul 15, 2014,

Regarding the Variation charges on XM has been resolved completely.
They explained it with details and satisfying answer. Their service are 24/5 stand by reachable and surprisingly their live chat even work on Saturday and Sunday !

I appreciate the efforts of Mr Constatinos, Head of Affiliates,that he is always caring and supportive. Well Done

Hope XM will keep it on their good services !
recommended Broker !

2014-07-11 No Rating I am a IB working for XM nearly 1Year and so far I am very satisfy with their services. They are very polite and their platform have no troubles with deposits and withdrawals.

But on 11/07/2014 , my accounts and all my clients accounts are charged with VARIATIONS.
I have no idea what is the variation charges and I've sent several emails and live chat about this matter. And yet I have not receive satisfy answer, they just ask me to wait.
I have waited more than 12 hours and now is 24 hours and still counting.

I hope to get what is actually happening on my accounts and my clients account regarding the Variation Charges !

My Account number : 2180133

Please resolve this matter with hasty action.
I will send you my clients accounts number that are affected with Variation Charges.

Samrana ,
Rahim Yar Khan, Pakistan,
Jul 8, 2014,

XM is not a broker they are the market makers. They don't want you to make money. But if you are a loser they shall be with you. If your account is floating on daily basis they shall give you protocol but if you make money they shall block your accounts. and their execution is the worst in the world. Even if u put a stop loss to a position they don not consider it they shall close your position at market execution and 30 pips below the stop loss and then they say "its market condition" for proof my account no is 2145771 and position number is 8477420 and 8477421. They wait untill you don't lose all the money in your account.

Scam they are. We all group workers are leaving XM.COM and XM know we were extremely loyal to XM.COM

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 17, 2014:
Dear Samrana, You have been trading with XM for almost a year and I regret to see you post such comments about our company. I can confirm that your trading has never been blocked for any reason and remained active since its registration date. Stop Loss on orders no. 8477420 and 8477421 was, indeed, executed with a minor slippage due to the fact that it was triggered during the news announcement when the was extremely volatile. We do guarantee fills on stop loss orders, and even though you stop loss was slipped because the requested price was not available, it helped you to avoid bigger losses on these two positions. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Abu Monsur,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Jul 8, 2014,

This is one of the good brokers I have ever used.I like their trading condition but their support should be improved and this is why I gave 4 rating .N.B.also 5 minutes times should be lessened to 1 minute for the affiliates

ERIC F,
FRANCE, France,
Jun 27, 2014,

Xm.com opens an Affiliate account and gives you tools to perform promotion of their services.

They always wait you to recruit quantities of “referrals” under you, in order to let you pay the campaigns, promotions etc…

After you have spent a lot of money to get lots of active customers, and when commissions become heavy to pay to the affiliate, they trigger the great excuse that you can’t promote the services under their own name, they block payments by pretending you are cheating on them, but of course producing not a single proof to you.

The fact is that you will never have problem with small amounts and small quantities of referrals. At the contrary, months after and as soon as you have find rich and active clients under you, the process is triggered and gives them big active customers, without any cent spent on marketing and promotion.

No distinction between Honest affiliates with misunderstanding actions done and abusing ones etc...

What an easy way to get profit from that method with many people spending money to promote the XM.Com services.

Completely dishonest Company, even when you explain yourself with perfectly honest explanations, they will never respect their word. We have now filled a case to legal Firms with all details in order them to investigate to prevent anyone from being fooled this way.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 8, 2014:
Dear Mr. Fournier. We consider it unethical for you to calling XM ?dishonest? when you as an affiliate has clearly been engaging in dishonest activities. Although the below has been clearly communicated to you via previous communication with our account managers and you have accepted your mistake, you seem to have now changed your mind and have decided to be posting false, inaccurate and deceiving information on a respected forum like the forexpeacearmy.com. In order to maintain our transparency I am publically sharing the information sent to you: It has been discovered that you have been running ads on the Google CPC by bidding on the keyword XM and XM.com which are both trademarked terms. The ads have have been discovered by the Google Team with which we maintain an advertiser/publisher relationship on May 9th and following up on their discovery they have informed our Marketing Agency about it. As a trademarked brand no third party is allowed to bid on the keywords XM,XM.COM or any other forex keyword combined with XM. Free riding advertising on trademarked terms on CPC networks are a clear violation of our terms and conditions point 29.1 which you have agreed upon during registration as an XM partner. Our terms and Conditions can be found at http://partners.xm.com/docs/xmpartners.pdf In simple English language you have been trying to trick clients to register through your link by bidding on the brand name of XM. It is not considered advertising when you are in essence trying to trick clients that are looking for the website of XM on a search engine like Google or Yahoo or Bing to register through your affiliate link rather than coming directly. Google does not permit it and neither does XM or any other company that posseses a brand name. Finally although we maintain the right to close and block your affiliate account due to violation of our terms and conditions we informed you that you are violating the terms and conditions and agreed to only accept commissions payable for clients registered under your account after May 9th 2014. It is really sad to be seeing your posts here on the FPA and we will not tolerate this kind of behavior. If this continues it will be escalated to the moderators of the forexpeacearmy.com Thank you, Chris Zacharia - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Usman Zafar,
Pakistan,
Jun 24, 2014,

xm is very good broker i am with xm about a year
My account manager is very very good person.
he describe each and every thing in very good way.
i want to told all persons that he helps me as a account manager in every matter and
when ever i want to talk him he contact with me with in few minutes.

XM is very good broker company, its gives me support in every step. Their live chat program is very good.
Those people who says that, they did not received the withdrawal is giving wrong statement.
i take withdrawals many times and having no issue, i verify that.
This company is growing up because of nice persons like my account manager which is giving good support to their customers.

Usman Zafar

2013-11-25 5 Stars Hello
All my friends i see this page and some people put the comments that they have some issue with XM.
i am telling these people it is happening because they did not fully read the term and condition of XM.The company tells each and every thing when we starts the account.
I have a great experience with XM. Here all staff is very supportive. Specially my Account Manager. He describe in very easy way. I am in initial stage, i takes two times withdrawal but i have no issue regarding this.
i am inviting my friends towards XM because of their good support and persons.
Thanks to XM Teem

Usman Zafar

EJAZ AFZAL,
Chishtian, Pakistan,
Jun 24, 2014,

XM Broker is very Excellent for anyone. specially my account manager is very help full for his/ her.
He is contact with xm clients in any time when they feel any problem.
so new client join xm broker without any hesitation.because xm broker take care their client any time.
Account Manager nature wise a good person he is very very cooperative for their clients.
thanks reader for reading my statement for XM BROKER.....

abdul sattar,
sgd, Pakistan,
Jun 23, 2014,

XM is a total scam broker.
Jeet Singh is XM account manger and he is always drink beer and a stupid person he cannot contact with his/her client and this XM broker cannot pay withdrawal.
5 months ago XM broker is very good broker but i told total scam broker its my advice to all new clients plz cannot work with this scam , thief , and stupid company total scam scam if anybody want to see the proof fraud scheme of this company contact with me in the discussion thread linked to this page.
scam scam scam pure pure pure scam

2014-06-05 2 Stars xm is cannot pay my withdrawal i lose 10000+ usd but when i gain 2100usd xm cannot pay my withdrawal i am very upset 2100usd is my investor money he told me that he will kill if cannot pay him money i am very upset when i am go to live for contact my account manger live support told me that he will contact u soon but no any call i am very upset my account manger told that we will send you money i cannot receive money if any one want screenshot that contact me on my skype zainab.zahid1 i will show u my problem with proof. and today my acount is also disabled

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jun 25, 2014:
Dear Abdul, I understand that you may be frustrated but we have made every possible effort to help you in this situation, and there is absolutely no need to insult or blame employees of XM for this situation. Your withdrawal of USD 2,100 was processed on 22.04.2014 to your Skrill account and you as requested it was confirmed with the screenshot of this transaction. We have also contacted Skrill after we received your complaint, and they have confirmed that USD 2,100 was successfully transferred to your account. We have processed the refund and are no longer in possession of these funds. For obvious reasons we cannot further trace this money in the Skrill's system. However, we have been informed that Skrill's VIP Team will get in touch with you and will assist you on this matter. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Karim Hemmat,
Egypt, Egypt,
Jun 9, 2014,

Was good, but started to be very sloppy. My stop loss in the non farm payroll closed with a huge slippage for the first time with them, it costed me 1200$ loss over my original planned loss. When i asked for a compensation ( i have traded with them worth $50,000 USD in multiple accounts) they said no, very stupid to when i have traded so much money there & i have a FOREX institute where all my students register there.

Very disappointed with them.

Seems ill start looking for another broker soon. They should have given back that 1200$. It is small money compared to what was & is invested there, it`s all about the concept.

Hicham,
agadir, Morocco,
May 26, 2014,

this broker is very good .and the customer supports very helpful
i think they are going to be in the top of forex brokers ;

Jaque,
Tampere, Finland,
May 15, 2014,

"and that it belongs to your acquaintance" why do you need to change the conversations? I'm not in any of the message said this. I have a testimony that the card does not belong to me, and you should check the card owner before withdrawal. I thought that these withdrawal occasional problems but now I realize that it applies to everyone.

2014-04-20 1Srtar I can not recommend them, but if you end up in their service, please be careful and watch the account history on a regular basis. My account got a third party to transfer the money and I did not notice it, I made my own withdrawal from another account, and the money is transferred to the Credit Card which I do not even own.

I have received a Nordea bank certificate proving that the I do not have CC out there, but XM did not accept the certificate. I put this as the last message we've twisted the same thing a long time. I have not had any other problems with them other than the withdrawal.

XM

After funds in 72295 had been deposited, there were several trades
performed and this deposit was lost. Since now your saying that this card
does not belong to you, it means that this deposit was a 3rd party deposit.
In such cases, we nullify profit or losses and refund this deposit back to
the source.

We did not receive any complaints from when this money were deposited in
your account. Therefore, we did not have a reason to refund this deposit.
Again, now you admitted that this card does not belong to you and you
traded with money that belong to another person which a serious violation
and this kind of activity is considered as fraudulent. Therefore, we had no
other option but to refund this deposit. This means the owner of the card,
whether it is you or not, received his funds back.

Please note that authenticity of the document form Nordea bank that you
provided raises certain concerns and have not been accepted as a valid
proof.

Duplicates Not Yet Checked

Dear Jaque,

It is clearly stated in the Member's Area of our website that XM does not accept any 3rd party payments.

You have violated this rule by making a deposit with a credit card that belongs to another person. Moreover, you have confirmed that you do not own this card and that it belongs to your acquaintance.

According to our policy we had no other option but to refund the deposit so the rightful owner of the card could receive his funds back.

Atif,
punjab, Pakistan,
May 14, 2014,

Today i opened a new account with them
and earn 194$ profit as soon as they saw the profit and the scam xm.com came into action and closed my account and took the profit of 194$ and returned my 370$ deposit back to my account

I opened a new account to create new videos of there cheating
please check the screen shot of what i am talking about

2014-05-11 1Star Haha Now they did what i was expecting from them
they closed my account
reason was why i am telling every one about there fraud
Can any one please tell me how i can sue them ?
i have more traders complaining same thing and i want to sure them so that they cannot cheat more traders

2014-04-29 1Star Today i am 100% sure that they create that delay in trade instantly
i created demo account with them and i was amazed to see that the demo account is working fine
there is absolute no delay in demo account
while on real account there is 3 - 7 delay on very slow market
and 15 - 45 sec delay on fast market moves

please watch the videos from the link below to understand what they do with there customers

xm4292014.mp4 is there real account
xmdemo.mp4 is demo account
fxpro4292014.mp4 is account from fxpro.com

watch the delay in xm real account see how there is no delay on xmdemo

2014-04-17 1Star Do not trade with them there execution time of trade is huge
when you place a trade it will take 15 - 20 minutes to execute it
there server are very very slow and trade placement is not instant

big scam is they will never accept this and always try to blame your internet connection rather then correcting and upgrade there servers

2014-03-13 1Star Also there is huge delay in there trading system
they place your trader after 15 - 20 second so you cannot place a trade or close a trade according to your wish

2014-03-07 1Star Don't Create your account with them
they are cheaters and will take all the profit back
so i highly recommend to stay away from them
it is better to search and select a good broker

Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2014-03-11
Dear Atif,

I was unable to find your MT4 ID based on your name and country of residence.

I will be waiting for your follow up with your MT4 ID to take action and transparently present the full data of your claims.

Dear Atif,

The information you provided about our execution is not true to say the least. We offer 100% execution of orders, 99.35% in less than 1 second, and this statement can be confirmed and verified by thousands of our clients.

XM is a reputable and transparent legal entity and is by all standards a leader in the Forex Sector. XM has done nothing wrong or illegal and has no intention nor obligation towards you, yet to continue to accuse the company of various wrongdoings. On the contrary, it was you who violated our terms and conditions by making several 3rd party payments in your trading account which lead to termination of the account.

I kindly ask you to refrain from making any further claims which may mislead other traders.

nishant,
delhi, India,
May 12, 2014,

This broker is scam broker...they cheated with me...never give any promotions and wdwl

Atif,
punjab, Pakistan,
May 11, 2014,

Haha Now they did what i was expecting from them
they closed my account
reason was why i am telling every one about there fraud
Can any one please tell me how i can sue them ?

there is absolute no delay in demo account

so i highly recommend to stay away from them
it is better to search and select a good broker

Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2014-03-11
Dear Atif,

I was unable to find your MT4 ID based on your name and country of residence.

Duplicates Not Yet Checked

hafiz hanif,
terengganu, Malaysia,
May 3, 2014,

Im with xm about 3 months..good support and no issues regarding withdrawal or trading..recommended

Jordan,
Malaysia, Malaysia,
May 2, 2014,

Great BROKER ! Experienced with this broker 10 years already. Great spread, great execution speed, GREAT LEVERAGE. Whopping 888 leverage. BS!

Filed an order before nfp releases today. As the picture shown, i filed my order at 15:29 not 15:30 when the server stop whatever it is that they call as ARBITRAGE trading. I did it on purpose to sell on the last minute as I do not want noises from the market to hit my stop loss. Leverage of 888 that i used, but is that the service that XM BROKER provided us with which we can use as a good weapon? If this really considered as fraudulent act as they said, why not disable the buy, sell order in the last minute of release eh ? here is the picture to prove. SO, in the conclusion, I am banned from dealing business with this broker, and my profit they are cancelling it out : ) After replying their email, they did not even respond to me.

This is the picture though

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 5, 2014:
Dear Jordan, Your account was closed because you opened opposite trades with another client seconds before the NFP release. Our Anti-Fraud department has brought to our attention that your only intention was to exploit our favorable trading conditions and the fair rules of the deposit bonus promotion in order to gain unfair advantage and generate almost risk-free profit. According to our terms and conditions which you accepted when registering your trading account, such activities are classified as fraudulent and lead to immediate suspension of a trading account. Please note that your deposit has already been returned in full. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
rezwanur,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 19, 2014,

I am MD REZWANUR RAHMAN, a trader in xm.com My account number is 11166769 . I join xm.com in 12.03.2014. I deposit my balance by skrill .

But my skrill account name is different to xm account name. so as a rule of xm.com my deposit should refunded.

But they accept my balance instantly and get me chance for trading.

I traded about below one month and get profit $125 Then I sent a withdrawal request to xm.com by a different skrill account mistakenly and request for $600. After a several time xm.com make my account $0.0 . Then I contact with my account manager and back office.

My account manager said me that for withdraw by third party they did not give me my profit balance. They just gave me my deposit balance in source payment processor.
They said me that they just gave me my deposit balance not profit.

I don’t understood what a punishment it is? They should cancel my withdraw request but they take my profit and gave me just deposit balance.
Now I want to say which rule they applied?
Xm.com is a regulated broker but their attitude is not like regulated broker. First time why they accept my deposit by a third party ? And why they cut off my profit balance ?
I show this complain for all Forex Regulation Organization .

Jordan,
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia,
Apr 12, 2014,

I was told by the XM back office that i could not deposit my money into my trading account via credit card. I would like to know the reason as to why i could not use this method of deposit anymore. Been sending emails, but for a week already they did not even give me a reply. XM please enlighten me? I must know what is the reason behind all these. Thank you.

Account number - 2171854

Muhammad Shbab Akhter,
Multan, Pakistan,
Apr 10, 2014,

Having a trading experience with over a hundred brokers i find XM.COM the No. 1 in all of them .....execution speed, marginal consumption, leverage .....Customer support in different languages and in Punjabi Language support very well i think he is the reason for thousand of my trade fellows are sticked with Xm.com.....Instant Deposit and Automatic withdrawals are one of the most appreciate-able service of XM.COM........
Where there is XM.com........ no other brokers will stay for long.....

ahmed mohamed,
Damietta, Egypt,
Apr 9, 2014,

now i can say that it as big scam company

my story start when i have open my account 2174123 with 1000$ i make some losses and it becomes 735$ then i start to trade with my EA which is scalping EA

i trade with my EA 4 days and gained around 60% profit and i have my evidence in myfxbook account , i surprised that XM send e-mail to me ask me to stop your EA as it open more positions and "unused signal " and this overload our server and if you do not stop it we will temporary stop your account
the strange and scam matter is that after 1 hour , there is fault message on my EA and the drawdown is increased on my account without any action from my EA which is scalping and must close this positions early , at the end my account is margined and balance is zero now

they destroy my 1560$ account in one day and they know that
i ask from FPA to solve my problem

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 5, 2014:
Dear Ahmed, The reasons why you received a warning is because it was overloading our servers with too many requests and it could have negative impact on execution speed of other clients' orders. We asked you to remove the EA or to modify it so it does not generate too many request. I have personally reviewed the trading history of you account and none of your statements seem to be true. 1. After four days of trading you have made $9 and you were loosing $17 on the open positions which definitely does equal to 60% return on a $1000 deposit. 2. You had only several scalping trades and in total you have made less $100 than on scalping trades. The vast majority of trade that your EA placed had a duration of more 1 hour. 3. Your position were closed on 09.04.2014 because of the stop out. You had sell orders on GBPUSD and when the market started breaking out of the range and the price started pushing higher, the margin level of you account dropped to below 20%. I would like to ask you to stop blaming us for your trading decisions and refrain from spreading false information about our company. Kind regards, Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)