XM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 3, 2020
Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

XM.com is part of Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited group. Members of this group include Trading.com.

About XM.com

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:888:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2009
Address:12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact:support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

no name,
malang, Indonesia,
Dec 17, 2012,

@Chris: much your positing used words "It is strictly advised to refrain from using the word SCAM when referring to a licensed broker." LOL LOL LOL

whatever you said, that's from your side..

Give me forgiveness from "XEMARKETS that has many trusted licenses" cause I have violate the terms and conditions of a free no deposit offer and get a profit there.

And give me foregiveness too from other broker that who "do not have" a license cause I make a big profit in his no deposit bonus offer and when I make withdrawal request I has been PAID WITHOUT ANY COMMENTS!

whatever you said, I don't care.. it's enough.. I have my own opinion about XEMARKETS..

2012-12-15 1Star after i make profit in $25 no deposit bonus, they closed my account!

do you think i'm a cheater for you?

Ferry,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Dec 14, 2012,

Some weeks ago,this broker provide welcome bonus $25 no deposit.
Then they said that the condition are must be fullfill 50microlot and balance minimum is $70 ($50 profit and $25 welcome bonus). After that i trade as good as i can so finally i can reach that condition. But when i want to wd all of my profit, all of my balance was made to become zero then i got email contained :

Dear Sir,

Kindly note that due to the violation of the terms and conditions of the $25 No deposit bonus, your account has been permanently closed. Any profits made through this promotion thus far will be nullified and subsequent attempts to re-open an account with your contact details will be terminated.

The terms and conditions may be obtained through the following link here, which in summary restrict, but is not limited to, the following actions from being taken with the $25 No Deposit Bonus:

1. Opening of Multiple accounts from same household and/or IP address

2. Any form of arbitrage trading

3. News Trading/ Scalping

4. Opening of Duplicate accounts

5. Any other form of practice which may be deemed as fraudulent

Kind Regards,

LOL THIS IS SCAM!!!!!! DAMN IT
SO I WILL NOT RECOMMEND ALL MY FRIENDS TO DEPOSIT IN THIS BROKER>>>>SCAM!!!!!
No Login 61475

Eric,
Lausanne, Switzerland,
Dec 14, 2012,

This is an update from 4 to 5 stars in my evaluation of 21 May 2012.

The custodian bank is now Barclays Bank.

The support is really excellent! With particular reference to Helene, my french speaking personal manager :-)

Following a painful affair that turned out to be a mistake of my bank, I received double compensation of the costs. XEMarkets let me the entire amount, 374.00 CHF. A nice Christmas gift :-)

Thank you XEM, keep so!

2012-05-21 4 I opened my first account No. 14444 at June 21, 2011 at Trading-Point. Since I opened four additional accounts, I made more than 12,000 trades on my accounts with my Expert Advisor.

I'm specialized in grid-trading, so I need to be able to trade with very small lots. So I test all the brokers that offer 0,001 or 0.0001 standard lot.

Trading-Point provides conditions that are absolutely unique in the marketplace with their Micro accounts :

• 0.0001 standard lot with a account limit of $ 100,000.-
• Account in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD
• deposit and withdrawals fees are refunded !
• there is a European broker regulated under MiFID
• the best execution that I could measure with an MT4 broker

Trading Point is proof that MT4 is fast without pluggins!

Ok, the spreads are not the best on the market. Personally I find it reassuring. A European regulated broker has significant costs, so it must make money, its margin is the spread.

The support is responsive and attentive. But the answers to some occasional technical problems that I mentioned could have been more detailed.

A stronger deposit bank than the 'Bank of Cyprus' would be a good idea.

sunny,
, Viet Nam,
Dec 10, 2012,

I rate for this brokers. They support so good and fast. I have no problem with deposit or withdraw.

Take your trip with them

OLD TRADER,
, Kuwait,
Dec 10, 2012,

UPDATE to my review submitted on 12/06/2012
I got my money back , for that am updating my last review to be honest , cause we feel bad from the broker if they did some thing wrong with us but when they do some thing good we have to mention it too , and i have to write some points down :

1) As i mentioned on my last review that they didn't answer my emails and didn't call me , then on the next day they did the same thing with me when they opened the spread to more than 500 pips and they closed all my open positions and lost all my money cause of that , then i felt angry and sent for them very bad email with bad words , i admit that it was wrong from me to say these bad words , what ever happen from them i have not to say like that , i don't say these words now cause they return my money back , no , even if they didn't i'll say it too , i have not to say bad words for them or for any one, and i sent email for Mr.Luciano to apologize for him and for every one there ( by the way i received email from him after i sent my bad email and really he was nice in his email ) and i want to apologize for them here in front of everyone and really i hope that they accept my apologies , as i did some thing wrong for any one i have to apologize so maybe by this apology i can correct the error that occurred from me .
2) I just want two things from Xe markets , if any client has any problem and he chatted with u or he send email , just send him email to inform him what you want to do or how long it will take to resolve the problem so the client can accept that and wait , but when the client send emails without any reply for hours it shows that there's no respect for him and no one cares about him , to send email is free , you will not pay any thing for it so you will not lose any thing if you just send email , it's good for the broker and for the client and for the relationship between them .
Second thing they have to check their spreads at night time cause their spreads unbelievable , and this happen for 2 minutes only then the prices become normal , that's mean it's look like that you want to hit the stop out level for the clients , so if we want this problem not happen again you have to resolve the spreads problem special every night at 00:02.

My apologies again for the company and its employees, and best wishes for the company and the traders .
Account # 63046

2012-12-06 1 Star I had many small open positions with cross EUR/HUF sell position , the spread for this cross about 35 pips , suddenly they opened the spread to 466 pips and they closed my position cause i reached 20% of stop out level as they said , when i chatted with them they said u reached to 20% stop out level and for that they closed my position and i told them look to the chart cause this cross at the same time they closed my position the spread was 466 pips and there's no other brokers reached to this price cause i have accounts with 3 other brokers , the real price was about 282.665/282.996 suddenly the spread become 280.636/285.295 !!!!!!! any one can believe that ???? even if i have 1 million in my account i'll get margin call if they open the spreads like that , when i chatted with them today early morning , the person there told me to send email for lucianom and i dont know who is this man ,i sent him email and wrote for him every thing but he didnt answer me then after more than 2 hours sent him another email without any reply until now ( now is evening time ) , after that i chatted with them 2 times and they told me my account manager will call me , he called and i told him about the unbelievable spread for the cross then he said he will check and call me back , same thing happened he goes and didnt call me again until now , then send them 2 emails to customer care even they didnt reply , what a broker !!!! THEY DON'T RESPECT THEIR CLIENTS , then i sent them email if they want my money let them take it for their children cause they are so poor but let them take it with at least respect us by answering our emails .
Am trading 12 years in this market ( forex - future - option - stocks ) and i faced many problems with many brokers and i gain thousands and i lost thousands so no problem with me if i lose with this broker but if i lose cause of my bad trade its ok for me but i dont like any broker cheat me or steal from me 1 cent , cause if he did that he think that the client is foolish and stupid .
They are scam and thief , dont trade with them , this is my advise for every one .
My account # 63046

imran ,
faisalabad, Pakistan,
Dec 7, 2012,

i have start with xemarkets.com recently i am happy with suport department they are very enargatic and helping my account manager Mr Jeet Singh is very nice with his clients i advice to retail traders they can open there accounts with xemarkets.com the accounts are fully safe and secure

Chinnakaruppan,
Tamilnadu, India,
Nov 23, 2012,

Dear Chris A. Zacharia,
Yes i got my First withdraw on 14 November. Today i made one more withdraw request.please process my second withdraw as soon as possible. My rating of this broker is 5 star.Advantage of this broker is 1.No Requotes 2.Bonus.Once again thank you very much Chris A. Zacharia.I am waiting for my second withdraw payment.

2012-11-14 1Star Dear Mr.Chris A. Zacharia,
I have opened the real account on November 7.I made some profit and requested first withdraw on November 13 to my Liberty Reserve account.But still i didn't get my payment.I am new to your platfom.I sent 3 emails to your Back office,but there is no response.i am very scare about my payment.please help me to get my payment.i will rate after i will get my payment.My account id: 56201

Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2012-11-15

Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments (XEMarkets)

Dear Chinnakaruppan,

Your withdrawal has been processed on the 14th of November already. Please note that it takes 24 working hours to process a withdraw request.

We have a major time difference with India and our backoffice desk operates on GMT +2 office hours.

You have visited live chat on numerous occasions asking when your withdraw will be processed and you have been informed of the exact same answer as above.

Please be kind enough to follow up publicly here that your withdraw has been well received.

Chris A. Zacharia

Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments (XEMarkets)

seyit ahmet,
istanbul, Turkey,
Nov 21, 2012,

I cant take my withdrawns this broker.....they said ''your adress diffrent to my siystem''

and I sent all document and I sent many(15) e-mail but backoffice dont answer to my e-mail..?

I dont have good think for this broker?

I am trying one week for withdrawns but still no result

account number: 53431

Chris A. Zacharia,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Nov 19, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia - Official Representative of Trading Point (XEMarkets)

Dear Amir,

Our welcome bonus which is posted online here → http://www.xemarkets.com/bonus clearly notes that any bonuses granted will be Nullified upon withdrawal.

Its is very unfair to leave a review which does not reflect reality.

Chris A. Zacharia - Official Representative of Trading Point (XEMarkets)

amir,
, Malaysia,
Nov 19, 2012,

When i want to withdraw , the broker take all their credit. Not fair& terrible ..they never mention it.

Don't trading commodities or indices using this broker, if u trade when contract finish they will close immediately with huge spread, u will lose such huge margin.

Is XM a good broker?

The best way to answer if XM is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent XM broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/xmcom/

What is the minimum deposit for XM Broker?

XM brokers offers several account types. Micro and Standard accounts have a minimum deposit of $5. Other account types vary in their minimum deposit requirements by region.

How do I deposit money in to my XM broker?

XM's broker deposit procedure is fairly straightforward. Once the account is registered and approved, follow these simple steps:

• Login to XM broker members area.
  • Select the deposit method (Credit and Debit cards, Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer or other).
  • Select the XM account and specify the deposit amount.
  • Enter the appropriate payment details.
Funds availability depend on the funding method, with card deposit being "instant". If you have any questions or problems contact XM broker live chat.

How long does it take to withdraw from XM?

XM broker says they process nearly all withdrawal requests within 24 business hours.

Then it may take another 2-5 business days for the bank to process wire or for card transaction to be reflected in your account.

For faster XM withdrawal you may opt for the XM Card or e-wallet, these payments are received the same business day.

Can I withdraw XM bonus?

Profits made by trading XM bonuses are withdrawable. However, you can not withdraw XM bonus itself.

Check the terms and conditions of any bonus program before accepting a bonus.

How much can I withdraw from XM?

XM's minimum withdrawal amount is $5 for credit/debit cards and e-wallets and is $200 for the bank wire.

The maximum withdrawal amount from XM is determined by the payment method with Bank Wire limits being the highest.

Please be aware of the XM withdrawal priorities, if you deposited money with the credit card or e-wallet, then withdrawal is processed via the same method up to amount deposited before you are able to select other withdrawal methods.

Does XM allow scalping?

XM allows scalping as well as trading during time of increased volatility.

It is always a good idea to check fresh reviews on Forex Peace Army to see if traders recently encountered any serious problems with scalping using XM trading platforms.

What is XM zero account?

XM Zero accounts feature near-zero spreads (EURUSD average spread is as low as 0.1 pips) and a no requotes execution policy with all trading styles welcome.

The trade off is a broker commission of $7 per lot round turn charged when opening the trade.

Some regions may have different account options.

Is XM a regulated broker?

XM broker is regulated by several government regulators:

• Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), registration #443670;
  • Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), registration #IFSC/60/354/TS/18;
  • Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), registration #120/10.

Does XM charge commission?

XM broker offers several account types:

• Micro Account and Standard account are commission free
  • XM Zero account features ultra-thin spreads but charges commission of $7 per round lot traded payable at the order opening time
  • Some regions may have other account types

What is XM leverage?

XM offers flexible leverage from 1:1 to as high as 888:1 that can be instantly changed in your account members area.

Higher leverage allows to trade the borrowed capital which increases both the profit potential and the risk of loss.

Some trading strategies like automated scalping may require high leverage while many professional traders do not use much leverage.

Please trade responsibly selecting the leverage based on your risk appetite and loss tolerance level. Some regions may only offer lower leverage.