XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

along,
My, Malaysia,
Nov 15, 2012,

I deposit my account 34477 on 26 Oct and 28 Oct total usd125. Until today I don't received my bonus for that. I contact online support and 2 times, latest 3 days ago, same answer keep promising me that they will pay the bonus...until today nothing happen. I have to give bad review for this..

Nov 14, 2012,

Chris A. Zacharia - Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. (XEMarkets)

Dear Mr. Fomen,

Leaving a review on the forexpeacearmy.com and hiding the truth is NOT ethical towards other traders and is totally unacceptable.

You have made a deposit to your account 55290 on the 7th of November at 10:35 GMT +2 from a Liberty Reserve account which is NOT in your name.

Our backoffice sent you an email that we cannot accept 3rd party deposits and your account will not be credited until you explain why you have funded from a third party Liberty Reserve account.

Instead of sending an explanation and a screenshot as instructed justifying that this account is in your name you have instead filed for a withdraw. We have once again sent you the same email asking you for the same information.

Summing up; as noted above it is TOTALLY unacceptable to come to the forexpeacearmy and post misleading and false reviews.

If you would like your account re-activated or not refunded to the original source of funds, the easiest thing to do is follow up with the emails sent by our backoffice.

I will expect your follow up;

Dear Mr. Zinn,

You have left an open claim on the FPA below but you have still not followed up with your MT4 ID.

To verify that this claim exists and that you are an account holder at XEMarkets as requested before please follow up with your MT4 ID.

Amir Milad,
Cairo, Egypt,
Nov 14, 2012,

Is the best ever in everything
xemarkets Thank you so much
Best Customer Service
My first deal in Forex is xemarkets

Muhajir,
Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Nov 13, 2012,

Hello
I want to say thank you to xemarkets for being honest with me. I want to say sorry if my action causing so much trouble to your broker. I just want to make sure I get my right since now so many brokers are against the trader. Your broker already justify what a good broker should do.

Dear Mr.Siddiq,

Thank you for your reply and cooperation . I am glad that you understand the reason behind our actions . Kindly understand that our actions have only safety of our client's trades in mind and we were forced to block your account immediately .

Moreover , I have come to conclusion that I should take your side and believe your assurance that you were not aware on the negative impact on our server by mentioned EA / script . It seems to be only fair and rightful to reactivate you account upon your promise that in the future you will not use mentioned EA / script in order to execute your trades .

Base on that facts I have decided to nullify all illegitimate trades on your account 28963 :

14719185 , 12439035 ; which will in effect recover 119 $ (31 $ / -150 $) and deducted previously bonus of 61.35 $ in your account . Additionally I have decided to reimburse your account of all the losses (not profits - those belong to you and we will recognize those in good faith) occurred on event of forced closing your account , which in total stand for 129.09 $ - I am sure you can fully appropriate that .I cannot reverse the processed refund of funds 846.83 $.

In the future I cannot promise you that we will not take immediate actions , where we see the point to do so , in order to protect the quality of our execution , however , I can promise you that in all the cases , we always review them and come to the fair and transparent resolutions , ever in good faith , like I believe in your case. I am sure that you find my assessment of your case to your satisfaction and in order.

In case of any doubts / questions / problems , please do not hesitate to contact me directly anytime.

Kind Regards,

2012-11-12 3Star Hello
Just want to tell my progress for my recent cases. My cases have been reviewed by the broker and hopefully the broker and I can resolve this problem with win win situation.

2012-11-08 1 Star I have been with this broker for almost a year and now decided not to stay in this broker since this broker now against the trader.

Dear Mr Muhammed,

We are writing in connection with your Account nr. 28963 (hereinafter “your Account”) with Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. (hereinafter “Trading Point”).

We have noticed that you are using an expert advisor which is overburdening our systems in such a manner that it is interfering with other clients’ use of our Online Trading Facility.

Accordingly, we regret to inform you that, in accordance with Section 12.6 of our Client Agreement – Terms and Conditions of Business, we have decided to suspend all trading in and to close all of your trading Accounts with Trading Point with immediate effect. The amount of any deposits made in your Accounts with Trading Point will be reimbursed to the original source from where such payments were made.

Furthermore, please be advised that, in accordance with the above-mentioned provisions of our Client Agreement – Terms and Conditions of Business, we reserve the right (i) to nullify all trades carried out in your trading Accounts with Trading Point and/or (ii) to cancel any and all profits or losses garnered in your trading Accounts with Trading Point.

Should we decide to proceed with the additional measures described in the immediately preceding paragraphs, we will inform you thereof by separate letter.

Please note that our decisions is final and that, other than the notifications set forth herein, no further correspondence will be entered into.

Rebuttal: Added by Chris A. Zacharia on 2012-11-12
Chris A. Zacharia – (XEMarkets )Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

Dear Mr. Muhajir,

As noted in the email from the Head of Operations:

We totally understand your frustration about the blockage of your account and we can agree to re-open your accounts if the particular EA which is searching for off-quote prices is removed from your account and not used in the future.

We would like to make it very clear that the reason your accounts have been disabled is clearly related to the fact that the particular EA used is attempting to hack the server by requesting pricing which does not exist.

We also understand that this might not be your direct fault as you might have purchased this EA from a third party so we can agree to reopen your accounts at the balance they were before uploading this EA under the term that you will not try to use this EA again.

Please understand that the usage of an EA which loops and does not allow the aggregator to fill in thousands of other clients which are placing orders and are in que to be executed jeopardizes the overall reputation and execution of XEMarkets in a whole.

Zinn,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Nov 10, 2012,

Dear all traders please stay away with this bucketshop. When you making the profit and asking for withdrawal all the trouble will just pop-up. For my case, when i attempt to make the withdrawal for the profit, they are requesting a lot of document to prove whatever identity and it is funny they will never request any of the document when you making the deposit. Ok... fine, i have submit all the relevent documents and 1 week past, got no feed back. I do sent a lot of mail to backoffice regarding my status of withdrawal approval. but they just ignore it. This company really scamming the money and i will spread this out widely to prevent more victim like me! Now they are offering the 100% deposit, this is they trick to cheat people from making the deposit and you will never withdraw it out for sure. My friend please be alert with they trap. I hope all the trader choose the right broker but not XE Markets. Now i'm going to report this case to National Bank Of Malaysia to have their name blacklisted, so they definitely will lose the market of Malaysia. For those who are having the same experience like me, please spreading out together so they will shut down in no time.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Nov 12, 2012:
Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative of XEMarkets ? Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. Dear Mr. Zinn, I find it unprofessional and unethical to come to the Forex Peace Army calling a licensed forex broker a ?bucketshop? along with all the rest you have posted below without even sharing your MT4 ID with us to back up all your claims. Now in regards to the word ?scamming?, those kind of words are very ?harsh?, ?mean? and moreover unrealistic so using them on a site like the FPA does NOT make forex a safer place when they are used with no reason. We would be very happy to share all the flow of information relating to your possible requests if you are kind and transparent enough to share your MT4 ID with us. We have never delayed or not paid one client from the day of our establishment which is why clients select to trade with licensed forex brokers. Posting claims like the below on a respected forex portal is not nice and moreover not fair towards a broker. We will be awaiting your follow up with your MT4 ID to take action and transparently present the full data of your claims. Thank you, Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative of XEMarkets ? Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.
Winter,
Vienna, Austria,
Nov 7, 2012,

i deposited money to avoid MC via sofortuberweisung -(means Deposit should arrive on my Account in seconds - it worked many times), i became the usuall "Thank you for deposid" Message but the money did not arrive in my account as usuall in Seconds.. it happened the Second time.. i wrote the backoffice some minutes later and complained about this issue(i sent the successfull transactionnr to).. 3 Days later my Account had a MC and still no deposit and no answer from Backoffice where my deposited money is?

My Bank account manager told me there was no issue during the transfer, sofortuberweisung told me there was no technical problem during the transfer.. so where the hell is my deposited money??
i sent money on time.. its not my problem when xemarkets cant load my money as usual on time to my account...

2012-07-09 2Star i have never ever seen the spread of 1 pip.. minimum spread ist every time 2,4 pips.. maximum i have seen is 7 pips spread..

the 1 pip spread is nothing else than a LIE

then surprise: the widening spread in case of news or something similiar can affect your OPEN positions in negative way.

no matter if you have Hedged a bad position.. the widening spread can kill your account.. they will try it.

the two stars are for trading without requotes..

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Nov 12, 2012:
Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative XEMarkets ? Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. Dear Mr. Winter, Please note that from the day you deposit money from Sofort and receive the message ?Thank you for your deposit? it takes between 6 hours and 48 hours for your bank to give clearance to our payment provider to fund your account. You had made a deposit on the 5th of November and the deposit reflected in your account as cleared on the 7th of the month. In regards to spreads please note that we do not advertise or post 1 pip spreads; we post and advertise average spread on EUR/USD of 1.8 and as low 1 pip. We have never widened spreads and will never do so as this is clearly against company ideology and philosophy. I hope the above explains your questions and queries. Thank you, Chris A. Zacharia ? Official Representative XEMarkets ? Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.
Nov 2, 2012,

Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

Dear Hery B,

Can you please share your MT4 ID so we can immediately look into why your emails are not reaching us.

Chris A. Zacharia

Official Representative of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.

Hery B ,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Oct 30, 2012,

First experience with XEMarkets not good all. They do not reply my emails regarding my documents verification, also my first deposit.
Now, I can only give 2 star. Why 2 star ? I have other brokers (Hotforex and Tadawulfx), they always reply my email promptly and give very good support. XEMarkets do not reply my emails more than 2 working days, I think they are not quite professional, since they are new. Let's see how they answer this review, as I never have any reply email from their back office

alif,
, Brunei Darussalam,
Oct 23, 2012,

i have trading with this xemarket about 3 month ago..now i have stop temporarily after i find out the mt4 candle is not same with other..i have compare mt4 candle with same timeframe and pairs with multiple broker but the end result the xemarket candle is not same with other....any trader noted with that problem....i thing that why some people have a problem during hedging.

Is XM a good broker?

The best way to answer if XM is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent XM broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/xmcom/

What is the minimum deposit for XM Broker?

XM brokers offers several account types. Micro and Standard accounts have a minimum deposit of $5. Other account types vary in their minimum deposit requirements by region.

How do I deposit money in to my XM broker?

XM's broker deposit procedure is fairly straightforward. Once the account is registered and approved, follow these simple steps:

• Login to XM broker members area.
  • Select the deposit method (Credit and Debit cards, Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer or other).
  • Select the XM account and specify the deposit amount.
  • Enter the appropriate payment details.
Funds availability depend on the funding method, with card deposit being "instant". If you have any questions or problems contact XM broker live chat.

How long does it take to withdraw from XM?

XM broker says they process nearly all withdrawal requests within 24 business hours.

Then it may take another 2-5 business days for the bank to process wire or for card transaction to be reflected in your account.

For faster XM withdrawal you may opt for the XM Card or e-wallet, these payments are received the same business day.

Can I withdraw XM bonus?

Profits made by trading XM bonuses are withdrawable. However, you can not withdraw XM bonus itself.

Check the terms and conditions of any bonus program before accepting a bonus.

How much can I withdraw from XM?

XM's minimum withdrawal amount is $5 for credit/debit cards and e-wallets and is $200 for the bank wire.

The maximum withdrawal amount from XM is determined by the payment method with Bank Wire limits being the highest.

Please be aware of the XM withdrawal priorities, if you deposited money with the credit card or e-wallet, then withdrawal is processed via the same method up to amount deposited before you are able to select other withdrawal methods.

Does XM allow scalping?

XM allows scalping as well as trading during time of increased volatility.

It is always a good idea to check fresh reviews on Forex Peace Army to see if traders recently encountered any serious problems with scalping using XM trading platforms.

What is XM zero account?

XM Zero accounts feature near-zero spreads (EURUSD average spread is as low as 0.1 pips) and a no requotes execution policy with all trading styles welcome.

The trade off is a broker commission of $7 per lot round turn charged when opening the trade.

Some regions may have different account options.

Is XM a regulated broker?

XM broker is regulated by several government regulators:

• Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), registration #443670;
  • Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), registration #IFSC/60/354/TS/18;
  • Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), registration #120/10.

Does XM charge commission?

XM broker offers several account types:

• Micro Account and Standard account are commission free
  • XM Zero account features ultra-thin spreads but charges commission of $7 per round lot traded payable at the order opening time
  • Some regions may have other account types

What is XM leverage?

XM offers flexible leverage from 1:1 to as high as 888:1 that can be instantly changed in your account members area.

Higher leverage allows to trade the borrowed capital which increases both the profit potential and the risk of loss.

Some trading strategies like automated scalping may require high leverage while many professional traders do not use much leverage.

Please trade responsibly selecting the leverage based on your risk appetite and loss tolerance level. Some regions may only offer lower leverage.