XM Review

Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · XM.com  · Is this your company?

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

Established: 2009
Address: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
CFD: (940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Aleksandr,
Togliatti, Russian Federation,
Dec 5, 2013,

I have experience with XM for over one year. I had 4 more accounts with other brokers, but XM is the best! There are a lot of advantages: first place taking attention to the clients and fast response (immediately or within half an hour). No question have been left without response from my account manger Valentin Kostin. Spreads are not lowest, but acceptable, no problems with withdrawals. If other companies are trying "softly" sell their lessons and training courses, at XM.COM there are really working trading signals, but no chatter in theory! Off course for any ruble I have spent for my training I have no regret (I had such lessons outside of XM), but in my opinion most importantly to have real practice and XM.COM is giving you real support for this.

Many thanks to XM!

Malaysia,
Jun 12, 2017,

Good trade execution, education wise very supportive. Trade with XM since 2014, all well eversince

JOHN,
PETERSON, Thailand,
Mar 31, 2020,

Friendly broker for newbie traders

I HAVE BEEN TRADING WITH XM THE LAST YEAR OR SO AND SO FAR I AM REALY SATISFIED WITH THEIR SERVICES. I AM NEW IN TRADING AND THE STAFF WORKING FOR XM ARE VERY POLITE AND THEY HAVE SPEND A LOT OF TIME HELPING ME GET STARTED WITH TRADING. THEY OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL AND WEBINARS.

SO FAR I AM IN A LOSS OF 500 USD BUT I MANAGED TO WITHDRAW 200 USD AND GOT THEM THE DAY AFTER IN MY CREDIT CARD.

HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE SOME GOOD PROFITS SOON

Ernest Tarr,
Port Alfred, South Africa,
Oct 24, 2013,

Adam my Account Manager and the XM team have given me a gift of a total of $150 now , for been honest about their brillant service, and now they have unique contests just to top it all. Well done XM keep up the excellent service and show other brokers where they failing with awesome service and webinars ETC.
I personally Highly Recommend anybody to Join XM and see for themselves. The others that are commenting negatively about XM, did not read the terms and conditions, any company has too have terms and conditions or else dishonest people will look for loopholes in service. Thanks

2013-10-08 5Star Adam Kyriacou is my Account Manager,
and XM Has the best Chat Service of all brokers I've been too,
and the best customer service, they treat you with respect and kindness, and put their back into their customer support.
Well Done XM, and keep up the excellent service, you lead others follow. Thanks Ernest Tarr

Rej,
Philippines,
Jun 12, 2017,

Excellent Seminar

I'm a newbie when it comes to trading, there's an Account Manager who taught me what trading is all about when it comes to XM. When I knew that they will be having seminar, I registered and attended last June 03, 2017 in Makati City Philippines. Mr. Avramis delivered the presentation very well and looking forward to attend more of their seminars.

David Moffatt,
Quebec, Canada,
Mar 22, 2013,

I must say that working with Adam Kyriakou has been an absolute pleasure. Every issue that I have ever had has been promptly answered and fixed.

He has helped with everything from simple questions to helping me with withdrawal issues. Thumbs up to you. If only other brokers would display professionalism as Adam and XEMarkets have shown, then perhaps the market wouldn't have a stigma attached to it.

Cheers,
David

Pretoria, South Africa,
Oct 9, 2018,

Withdrawal fast

My account no is 38016653 i traded with xm about a year now. My experience with them is good. Withdrawal fast;money available in my south african bank account within 3 days. Thumbs up xm...

Turkey, Turkey,
Aug 8, 2016,

Really Great and trusted

Really Great
I don't have any problem with them at all !!
Deposit is fast, Withdrawing without any problem and quick. No fee at all when deposit or withdrawing !!
Also they have great rewarding system

Lisbon, Portugal,
May 30, 2020,

Good customer support and fast withdrawal

Customer service is excellent. I had a question and in the live chat they were immediately available to help. Withdrawals are on my bank account pretty fast.

Lois,
UNITED STATES,
Feb 12, 2011,

This broker is the best. They go out of their way to make their
customers happy. I have never been with a borker with so much
class. I give them a BIG 5

2011-02-08 5Stars I just signed up with this broker and all I can say is WOW!!!!
Their Customer service / Support is OUTSTANDING !!!
Too soon to let you guys know anymore but so far so very good.This is why I am giving them 5 Stars. I will you posted if I should found out any more.

Is XM a good broker?

The best way to answer if XM is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent XM broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/xmcom/

What is the minimum deposit for XM Broker?

XM brokers offers several account types. Micro and Standard accounts have a minimum deposit of $5. Other account types vary in their minimum deposit requirements by region.

How do I deposit money in to my XM broker?

XM's broker deposit procedure is fairly straightforward. Once the account is registered and approved, follow these simple steps:

• Login to XM broker members area.
  • Select the deposit method (Credit and Debit cards, Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer or other).
  • Select the XM account and specify the deposit amount.
  • Enter the appropriate payment details.
Funds availability depend on the funding method, with card deposit being "instant". If you have any questions or problems contact XM broker live chat.

How long does it take to withdraw from XM?

XM broker says they process nearly all withdrawal requests within 24 business hours.

Then it may take another 2-5 business days for the bank to process wire or for card transaction to be reflected in your account.

For faster XM withdrawal you may opt for the XM Card or e-wallet, these payments are received the same business day.

Can I withdraw XM bonus?

Profits made by trading XM bonuses are withdrawable. However, you can not withdraw XM bonus itself.

Check the terms and conditions of any bonus program before accepting a bonus.

How much can I withdraw from XM?

XM's minimum withdrawal amount is $5 for credit/debit cards and e-wallets and is $200 for the bank wire.

The maximum withdrawal amount from XM is determined by the payment method with Bank Wire limits being the highest.

Please be aware of the XM withdrawal priorities, if you deposited money with the credit card or e-wallet, then withdrawal is processed via the same method up to amount deposited before you are able to select other withdrawal methods.

Does XM allow scalping?

XM allows scalping as well as trading during time of increased volatility.

It is always a good idea to check fresh reviews on Forex Peace Army to see if traders recently encountered any serious problems with scalping using XM trading platforms.

What is XM zero account?

XM Zero accounts feature near-zero spreads (EURUSD average spread is as low as 0.1 pips) and a no requotes execution policy with all trading styles welcome.

The trade off is a broker commission of $7 per lot round turn charged when opening the trade.

Some regions may have different account options.

Is XM a regulated broker?

XM broker is regulated by several government regulators:

• Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), registration #443670;
  • Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), registration #IFSC/60/354/TS/18;
  • Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), registration #120/10.

Does XM charge commission?

XM broker offers several account types:

• Micro Account and Standard account are commission free
  • XM Zero account features ultra-thin spreads but charges commission of $7 per round lot traded payable at the order opening time
  • Some regions may have other account types

What is XM leverage?

XM offers flexible leverage from 1:1 to as high as 888:1 that can be instantly changed in your account members area.

Higher leverage allows to trade the borrowed capital which increases both the profit potential and the risk of loss.

Some trading strategies like automated scalping may require high leverage while many professional traders do not use much leverage.

Please trade responsibly selecting the leverage based on your risk appetite and loss tolerance level. Some regions may only offer lower leverage.